Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Log Horizon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 7, 2018 7:10 AM

May 2016
That was intense I hope we could get more of these episodes out of it.
Apr 29, 2018 5:30 AM

Apr 2009
Wow nice tutorial on full raid, very enlightening and sounds like a lot of work even for serious hardcore gamers. I never went to one since in my old MMORPG, our guild was a bunch of laid-back members who just want to waste the time of our young lives online. LOL

William is seriously reappraising his initial opinion on Shiroe and Demikas is a petty and shallow arsehole who can't let it go. Pride before and after the fall is still pride though after only his bruised ego is left, he cultivated hate.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 24, 2019 1:16 PM

Feb 2015
The full raid got serious exploring the dungeon and starting to defeat bosses, Shiroe and William are trying to figure out how to finish it, Demiquas has an issue with Shiroe. In Log Horizon, Nyanta explained that there's possibly another skill rank. An unknown men appeared outside Akihabara.

The raid is progressing, that strange guy appeared. The whole full raid explanation is ok, but sometimes I feel like there're things that're not needed, I mean, it's not important for us now.
Atlas77Aug 25, 2019 8:31 PM
Sep 19, 2019 3:33 AM

Sep 2019
Awesome MMORPG anime gameplay :D like real PvE Dungeon Raid Badass AF
Make Anime Great Again - Donald J. Trump
Nov 7, 2019 10:56 PM

Mar 2016
This ep is basically a basic guide on what a raid in an MMORPG is like. I would like the strategic aspect of the raiding shown to be more exaggerated but hey, it's a realistic depiction of a typical raid!
Jun 6, 2020 2:09 PM

Jun 2017
Log Horizon is very informative! The video games I played are more on story-mode and especially...survival horror games! But while watching LH, I kinda get how MMORPG is being played. It's as if I was playing it as well!

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Aug 17, 2020 7:07 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The dungeon raid was quite good to watch, and the overskill thing seems interesting tbh
Aug 24, 2020 6:54 AM
Sep 2017
nice raid boss bro 20 sec fight
Oct 11, 2020 12:01 PM

Jul 2008
If they had unlimited supplies and time they could beat that dungeon...but that's not going to happen so what now?
Jan 2, 2021 6:04 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The thing that i like from LH finally been animated pretty fine from what i thought before: the raiding party proceeded through the lowest level of the Dungeon called Depth of Palm. Its nice seeing them in a frustation, really relatable to the game vibes. More importantly when they finally met to the boss battle that even though outnumbered by twenties, those bosses were still difficult to beaten at once pass through. The patience always be the key at each full raids like that. Curious to see what kind of place Shiroe searched at those map. The place where he could met again with that bank clerk clan representative? Ah that Demikas frustation and William flashback felt pretty suit this time.

As a plot line style compared to the first season, interesting that this one looks pretty same with the previous season style to explained its plot. Hmm, whats that even mean? The next would be conclude to the city dilemma, which was mean, maybe to the murderer arc that i tempted to be spoiled. Whose the victim? Akatsuki? Another note that each main important characters actually were never death, beside Naotsugu that looked already death, at least once at those raid. Curious to see what the impact about that at the few episodes later.

So far the story keep suggest me to feel better. Hope its continued with those kind of pace.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 23, 2021 2:19 AM

Jul 2015
Huge focus on the raid this episode. As someone with an interest in MMORPG this was really entertaining to watch.

Jul 31, 2023 11:58 AM
Jan 2023
As someone who hasn't yet played any MMORPG games, I love the info dumping like in this episode. Makes it a lot easier to understand what is going on.

THis was a well animated episode with some pretty great progression. Still laughing at Naotsugu being cursed by Akatsuki like that, even if it wasn't intentional. It seems to be the running joke of this anime.
Aug 12, 2023 7:47 PM
Jul 2022
akatsuki usiadz mi na mordzie swoim ninja siadem
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2015

155 by Syrass »»
Feb 12, 7:58 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Mar 28, 2015

225 by SOLDRAKE »»
Feb 5, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

218 by Skydis »»
Nov 29, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

147 by Overblown »»
Nov 10, 2023 4:56 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

161 by Anachrome »»
Sep 1, 2023 9:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.