Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2008 7:47 PM

Aug 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eh pretty much all talking but it was vital.

Next episode seems to be only a filler.
May 25, 2008 3:20 PM

May 2007
The end of the episode was pretty good in getting the mood set up.

And now starts the mini mandatory training arc.
May 29, 2008 12:35 AM

Jan 2007
good refresher, since its been awhile since i've read this part in the manga.
May 31, 2008 5:34 PM

Dec 2007
that was a very nice ep and wow Fuuta got so much taller!
Nov 30, 2008 11:44 PM

Nov 2006
i lol'd so hard at haru and kyoko completely ignoring fuuta.
and haru's boat panties.
Apr 24, 2010 9:14 PM

Apr 2010
more training I hope the guys get a lot stronger and we get to see new moves from them.

and fuuta got really tall

Jun 8, 2010 5:31 AM

Jul 2009
Some fairly useful information in this episode, Futa sounds like a girl though O_o

Also, is it me or does Irie seem like a complete wimp? How is he the main antagonist?
Aug 12, 2010 6:25 PM
Aug 2010
Hahaha!

I dunno about your guys' subs, but when Lambo hogged the snacks that Kyoko brought back, I-pin said "Divine punishment on Lambo!"

I thought that part was pretty funny. xD
Sep 5, 2010 6:51 AM

Oct 2008
Haha, Hibari beat up Tsuna. <3
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
May 3, 2011 5:34 PM

Jul 2010
tiny fuuta in NOT tiny anymore! lol i wonder how his power is going still.
that reminds me, howz that guy that was training with tsuna in the ring conflict arc?

Aug 2, 2011 1:48 PM

Mar 2011
Aha I guess hibari will always be Hibari. Was a bit surprised when he showed up and the epic piano theme didn't start up. Oh and I was wondering since the last ep, how come Hibari doesn't switch? If the young Guardians were sent to the future for help, why didn't they send Hibari?! The strongest?! Was it because he was needed in his older self to help out, anyways he outwitted the enemy with his new fighting skills. Always the sight to see, Hibari ;D

-AHH, I wonder what happened to the older/future versions of Gokudera, Yama, Tsuna, and everyone else?! AHHH, FUN STUFF!
May 8, 2012 1:59 PM

Jun 2011
The Fuuta from 10 years later is kinda hot, though his voice sounds exactly the same. And wait, WHY does Bianchi look exactly the same? Well anyway, there going to start training *again* before they invade the base in Japan. But they still are going to need all the Vongola rings, so no more tyl!Hibari ;_;. Well, at least it looks like he's here for a while.
Jun 8, 2012 10:45 PM

Jul 2007
I wonder who this Byakuragan is? He's the only the major character that really hasn't been revealed yet, i wonder how he ties into the past.

It is great to see most of the gang all back together again, now we have future Bianchi and Futa along with HIbari who is going to stay at the hideout. Now the Vongolo forces are stronger. Thier is only a few more guardians left to find.

I guess now they are kind of celeberated thier victory over defeating the third squad and futa and bianchi have came back with some rather interesting intell on the wearabouts of where Irie Shoichi's base is.

I can only guess further strong apponents await them as they heal up and recooperate, finally they all realize the world they are in and how infureior they are and how dangerous it is. So reborn is right, they must get stronger now in order to survive.
ArtimesGamerJun 8, 2012 10:50 PM

Jun 8, 2012 10:48 PM

Jul 2007
Zell182 said:
Some fairly useful information in this episode, Futa sounds like a girl though O_o

Also, is it me or does Irie seem like a complete wimp? How is he the main antagonist?

Yeah that is what i can't understand either, i think Irie is not from the future era, he probably came their from the past like the rest of them. At least that is the impression i get from when i look at him. He seems almost very lost at what he's doing at times or what his missions are. Guess will find this all out in due time.

Mar 28, 2015 6:57 PM

May 2012
Informative episode! Looking forward to see what's next.
Jul 12, 2015 4:47 AM

Mar 2013
As others have mentioned it's incredibly annoying that Futa still has that pussy girl voice.. It's barely tolerable from him as a kid (and as such he is my least favorite character), and it's downright pathetic that a 20 something 6 foot tall supposed "man" still has that girly voice and female seiyuu. Really pisses me off when they don't dump the female va for boys when they get older.. even more annoying than having the female voices for male characters in the first place which enrages me.

Atleast Gamma has a great Seiyuu in Inoue, Kazuhiko, who is most notable for playing Dusty Attenborough from the Legendary Logh.
Sep 16, 2015 8:12 PM

Apr 2015
The battle of Hibari and Gamma was well way, and start training, now you will get serious.
Sep 10, 2017 7:34 AM

Apr 2009
huehue- Hibari _:'D!

nooo, the disciplinary commitee members are still around, and they're mafioso now _xD!

....i still suspect Hana is on the opponent's side. there's a tracking device in that bag, i'm sure of it.

lul. Hibari's place...

herp- someone had a growth spurt X_x'?!
Bianchi doesn't seem to have changed much .3.

bwahahahahahahahah- yeah... Hibari definitively hates crowds X_D

...Fuuta's VA with that body doesn't quite work....

...so were the marshmallow-munching guy planning this an entire 10 years ago already with the shopping center?

wow, i'm impressed Lambo recognized Fuuta....
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 203 Discussion ( 1 2 )

byebyeblackbird - Dec 2, 2010

94 by wildhood »»
May 13, 12:28 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 202 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Blackbird - Sep 17, 2010

116 by wildhood »»
May 13, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 200 Discussion ( 1 2 )

greenmush - Sep 3, 2010

62 by wildhood »»
May 4, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 78 Discussion

hyunnie14 - Apr 14, 2008

20 by onvoorspelbaar »»
Apr 26, 4:27 PM

» Reborn the Character

Kakuneon - Apr 14

0 by Kakuneon »»
Apr 14, 2:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.