Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 4, 2010 8:01 PM

Jul 2010
very good chapter.

stop complaining about new techniques. when he use always clones and rasingan. you make joke about spamming and now complain, when finally he got some new powers.
Aug 4, 2010 8:06 PM
Jul 2018
StripFeeling said:
Kishimoto was envious to Kubo's Aizen and give Naruto even weirder look XD LOL
Naruto at least doesn't look like a Butterfree combined with a pedophile :/.

Whoo new powers.
Aug 4, 2010 8:08 PM
Aug 2010
Guys, if you understand Japanese Killer Bee described Naruto move like a Yellow Flash. Everyone Agree that Naruto used Flying Thunder God Technique. You had Yamato telling us that he isn't at Yondaime level yet. So guys it quite obvious that Naruto can go into sage mode, use nine tail chakra and use Yondaime technique. Wow talk about being overpowered.
Aug 4, 2010 8:14 PM

Mar 2009
charaznable89 said:
Guys, if you understand Japanese Killer Bee described Naruto move like a Yellow Flash. Everyone Agree that Naruto used Flying Thunder God Technique. You had Yamato telling us that he isn't at Yondaime level yet. So guys it quite obvious that Naruto can go into sage mode, use nine tail chakra and use Yondaime technique. Wow talk about being overpowered.

And the funny thing is, Sasuke will still be able to beat him.
Aug 4, 2010 8:17 PM
Aug 2010
Mormegil said:
charaznable89 said:

And the funny thing is, Sasuke will still be able to beat him.

Did you forget that Itachi shared some of his power to Naruto?
:P It written all over that naruto will become the next Hokage. I think everyone knows that already.
Aug 4, 2010 8:19 PM
Aug 2009
charaznable89 said:

He needs to be overpowered, he's going against Sasuke "I have no chackra and an explosion right next to me but i will somehow summon a giant snake and hide inside of her before the explosion gets me" Uchiha.
Aug 4, 2010 8:28 PM

Dec 2009
This was a great chapter. Naruto learning his parents techs was awesome. I want to see how he uses Sage mode combined with the new Nine Tails mode.
Aug 4, 2010 8:40 PM

Feb 2009
Yup, Kisame is going to be the cannon fodder for Naruto's powers as I guessed before. This will be interesting if it will show some of Naruto's techniques. Also, lol at Guy....well maybe not. It's not that funny anymore when it comes to him :<

Is it me or is something else missing in this thread? -3-
Aug 4, 2010 9:58 PM

Jan 2009
I love that there was some humour inserted in this chapter, looks like the next one is gonna be good too. Naruto's new look is kinda weird though, I don't really like it. Wonder what it looks like in colour too, I couldn't really picture it. He's super strong now though, look forward to some more naruto fights, hopefully this Guy thing won't take too long.
Aug 4, 2010 9:58 PM

Jun 2009
Pfft. Kisame's probably already toasted. He'll probably be used as a plot device for naruto's next move. The only logical reason for his upgrade is the chakra makes him even faster/stronger. If he gets Teleportation... rage will be upon thee.

Now who'd win with a Naruto vs Sakura brawl?
Aug 4, 2010 10:06 PM

Sep 2007
charaznable89 said:

I wouldn't mind seeing a main character being incredibly overpowered and staying that way for a change, if it can be written well enough.

But yeah, Kisame's paste. If Gai doesn't get him, Naruto has plenty of time to catch up and turn his brain to jello.
Aug 4, 2010 10:08 PM

Jan 2008
AfterGlow said:
SkyFade said:
AfterGlow said:
You're all a bunch of retards.

This chapter was a hamfisted fucking abortion.

Gai just randomly shows up for no fucking reason whatsoever, just so he can have a rematch with Kisame, who by all means only showed up for the sole purpose of 1: showing what Naruto can do, and 2: to give a conclusion to the rivalry between Gai & Kisame, which could have been handled about 5000 other ways than this complete retardation of characters randomly showing up just for the purpose of battle. This shit just went from a 5 to a 4 when it comes to ratings.

Fuck you Kishimoto, and fuck all of you who think this is good writing.

And youre gonna be reading chapter 506 like the rest of us, im not major fain either at this point but still tone it down some.

Unfortunately, I've invested too much time in Naruto to drop it at this point, but the motherfucking garbage that the writing is is really tempting my patience.

And the fact that the rest of you think that this is a good chapter, makes me fucking scared of the future.

Yeah, that's right; how the fuck would I trust a bunch of retards like all of you to handle the future of any fucking country? You're completely fucking unable to critically analyze the most crude, and obvious abortion of anything ever written around.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

I have no problem with your critcism of the chapter but I'm sick of hearing that same pathetic excuse being used to by those who read the new chap asap and go mad about how shit it is :"i've WASTED,not INVESTED(it's not a fuckin business venture that you're gonna get some kinda return from) X amount of hours in this manga and now that it's shit it's only natural that I continue to waste my time with it until I'm satisfied but let me make it clear,just because I read it diligently week after week,I don't like it"

As for kisame,you sound almost surprised at his appearance,like it wasn't forshawdowed 20 chapters ago...
Aug 4, 2010 10:10 PM

Sep 2007
So when is Sasuke going to get his next powerup?
Aug 4, 2010 10:46 PM

May 2007
So you can magically sense evil spirits now Naruto, good job! P:

Aug 4, 2010 11:15 PM

Feb 2009
Gai : "T-this is what I am on the inside? Some Bizarre Bug?"
Lol.. Nice chapter.. Especially when Naruto showed us a Yondaime tech...
Gai really cracks me up... xD

Aug 4, 2010 11:19 PM

Aug 2008
bk-201 said:
I have no problem with your critcism of the chapter but I'm sick of hearing that same pathetic excuse being used to by those who read the new chap asap and go mad about how shit it is :"i've WASTED,not INVESTED(it's not a fuckin business venture that you're gonna get some kinda return from) X amount of hours in this manga and now that it's shit it's only natural that I continue to waste my time with it until I'm satisfied but let me make it clear,just because I read it diligently week after week,I don't like it".
I won't say anything rude... I just wanna point out that in the end wasted time equals to lost opportunities aka money... so "Time's money"... haven't you heard it?

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2010 12:09 AM

May 2010
Naruto's new power is pretty cool !!

Aug 5, 2010 12:27 AM

Jan 2008
rebwaters said:
bk-201 said:
I have no problem with your critcism of the chapter but I'm sick of hearing that same pathetic excuse being used to by those who read the new chap asap and go mad about how shit it is :"i've WASTED,not INVESTED(it's not a fuckin business venture that you're gonna get some kinda return from) X amount of hours in this manga and now that it's shit it's only natural that I continue to waste my time with it until I'm satisfied but let me make it clear,just because I read it diligently week after week,I don't like it".
I won't say anything rude... I just wanna point out that in the end wasted time equals to lost opportunities aka money... so "Time's money"... haven't you heard it?

Signs,
Green

Fair enough.It's wrong of me to assume that these people wouldn't have done anything (more) productive with time not spent on any manga(must have something to do with the fact that a lot of them carry 150+ titles under their list) but it you continue to see it as bad 'investment', why persist?
Aug 5, 2010 12:41 AM

Jul 2008
Ahhh comeeedy, finally, I rofl'd out loud a few times this chapter, stamping too hard and getting stuck and his inner person being "a bug", haha good stuff, though I do want to see who his inner person really was >> seems like on the inside he's tired of saying youth youth youtttthhhh, so hopefully we can get some character development... other than that he was randomly placed... and came alone too... well the others aren't really important, so it's as good as being alone.

I do like Naruto's new look too, his sensing abilities reminded me of Maka strangely enough :p
Aug 5, 2010 1:50 AM
Jun 2009
Is it just me or does naruto, in his new form, look exactly like the sage of the six paths?
Aug 5, 2010 3:07 AM

Mar 2010

yeah.
Aug 5, 2010 3:40 AM

Mar 2010
Haha overall a good chapter. Guy shows up for some random reason, thinks he is an evil bug and joins the fight. okay. (ony problem is that makes my 2 most iritating charcters in the same place....)
And Naruto magically powers up some more! We get a change in technique! And to be honest, I don't mind him randomly powering up. It's better than training filler.
Lylaaz said:

yeah.

Lol. And wait? Kabuto's his friend? Did he just magically forget him being evil and stuff? haha
Aug 5, 2010 3:46 AM

May 2010
naruto badass! great chapter :D

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Aug 5, 2010 4:09 AM

Jul 2008
It may be pretty predictable, but it wasn't exactly a "random" powerup, what do you think would happen when he tamed the 9 tails?
But I really hope he doesn't just ignore the sage mode now, it is quite *rolleye* worthy that he just got sage mode, and only used it like what? Once really. If he takes what he got from sage mode and adds it to kyuubi mode then I won't mind, but yeah..
Aug 5, 2010 4:46 AM

Jul 2010
wait, isn't Naruto now the most powerful konoha's shinobi? why isn't he a hokage yet? DX

mooglebot said:
Haha overall a good chapter. Guy shows up for some random reason, thinks he is an evil bug and joins the fight. okay. (ony problem is that makes my 2 most iritating charcters in the same place....)
And Naruto magically powers up some more! We get a change in technique! And to be honest, I don't mind him randomly powering up. It's better than training filler.
Lylaaz said:

yeah.

Lol. And wait? Kabuto's his friend? Did he just magically forget him being evil and stuff? haha

wait man, that's not kabuto! he's that konohamaru's weird friend! ...I think oO
RoveirAug 5, 2010 4:56 AM
A Lesson without pain is meaningless.
For you cannot gain something without sacrificing something else in return.
But once you have overcome it and made it your own...
You will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart.
Aug 5, 2010 4:59 AM

Oct 2008
GUY SENSEI, YOU ROCK.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Aug 5, 2010 6:14 AM

Nov 2007
Man, Gai always has the most funny instances.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Aug 5, 2010 7:44 AM

Jun 2010
Roveir said:
wait, isn't Naruto now the most powerful konoha's shinobi? why isn't he a hokage yet? DX

I think he was already the strongest with just Sage Mode, probably even top 10 before that. Sasuke shouldnt get another powerup since he just got his eyes, lets see what he can do with those first.
Aug 5, 2010 7:50 AM
Jul 2018
mangos said:
Naruto's new look is kinda weird though, I don't really like it. Wonder what it looks like in colour too, I couldn't really picture it.
Knowing Shippuuden it'll probably be a blob.
Aug 5, 2010 10:35 AM

Jun 2010
yeah the new look isn't the most attractive thing I have ever seen I have a feeling it may be refined! I hope anyway, can't be looking at that all the time lol

I can't believe it, naruto can use minatos space time jitsu, how awesome is that! Totally looks like sasuke is going to get slapppppped! Good chapter though tried moving on to some humour with gai sensei after all the lovey stuff at the start :D good chapter really

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Aug 5, 2010 10:43 AM

Dec 2007
AfterGlow said:

Gai just randomly shows up for no fucking reason whatsoever, just so he can have a rematch with Kisame, who by all means only showed up for the sole purpose of 1: showing what Naruto can do, and 2: to give a conclusion to the rivalry between Gai & Kisame, which could have been handled about 5000 other ways than this complete retardation of characters randomly showing up just for the purpose of battle. This shit just went from a 5 to a 4 when it comes to ratings.

AfterGlow said:
SkyFade said:
AfterGlow said:

And youre gonna be reading chapter 506 like the rest of us, im not major fain either at this point but still tone it down some.

Unfortunately, I've invested too much time in Naruto to drop it at this point, but the motherfucking garbage that the writing is is really tempting my patience.

And the fact that the rest of you think that this is a good chapter, makes me fucking scared of the future.

Yeah, that's right; how the fuck would I trust a bunch of retards like all of you to handle the future of any fucking country? You're completely fucking unable to critically analyze the most crude, and obvious abortion of anything ever written around.

I'll tell you if you don know. Mentally unsound people never know that they are unsound and they even think everyone around them is unsound. In here you are the only 1 who hates this chap. so what does that make you?

needless to say good chap. can totally see naruto pawning sasuke now.. not mention the power up itachi gave him
Aug 5, 2010 12:23 PM

Jun 2010
My thing is, Naruto has gotten Sage Mode, Fox Chakra, maybe his dad and moms abilities, not too sure. Definitely more rasengan variants. And Itachis powerup.

Sasuke, the mangekyo and the new transplants which if I remember is called the infinite Mangekyo or something like that, level 3 basically. Nothing much in comparison.

So why do I get the feeling that if Sasuke and Naruto would fight, lots of things would be dismissed and Sasuke would beat Naruto soundly.
Aug 5, 2010 12:26 PM

Mar 2010
mooglebot said:
Lylaaz said:

yeah.

Lol at everyone thinking that Udon is Kabuto.
Aug 5, 2010 1:08 PM

Jun 2009
Best chapter ever ! Naruto got minato's power and now controlling the nine-tails thats cool nice ending got by guy-sensei thinking kisame as his inner-self ^^

Aug 5, 2010 2:44 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Yes, Naruto mastered the Kyuubi. Kinda... Haha, Guy vs. Kisame round 2!

Aug 5, 2010 2:46 PM

Dec 2007
Okay chapter, Naruto's looks kinda weird with that chakra and Guy showing up was pretty random but I guess we get a conclusion to the Guy and Kisame fight. Not sure how many of us wanted to actually see that, but I guess onward to the next chapter.
Aug 5, 2010 3:16 PM

Mar 2009
lolol lucky shot.
Aug 5, 2010 3:44 PM

Jun 2008
KantonKageX said:
Cosake_Solrac said:
AfterGlow said:

I doubt a person's liking to a story that has yet to finish will have any affect at all to Earth's planetary land issues.

Different strokes for different people.

OMG I didn't know that Naruto was a guide to becoming a world leader.

Naive little people how could you not notice, with Naruto wanting to became Hogake and LEAD his people. Obviously is a secret guide for what you need to become a world leader. Kishimito is part of a secret organization training and finding the next world leader. It's a conspiracy i tell you, a conspiracy.

CottonCandyLover said:
so how useful is the sage mode now that hes got this shit going on?

I was thinking the same think. I mean sage mode helps draw nature chakra and he has to stay focus and that chakra mixes with his and makes him stronger. First does he even need it now that he has the Kyubi chakra? I mean he already has as much chakra as he needs. Second how can he mix the three together? Isn't there a conflict trying to take chakra from too different places at the same time. Is the nature chakra fine mixing with Kyubi and Naruto's chakra?

guilhermekinni said:
charaznable89 said:

He needs to be overpowered, he's going against Sasuke "I have no chackra and an explosion right next to me but i will somehow summon a giant snake and hide inside of her before the explosion gets me" Uchiha.

It looks like someone still hasn't got over the fact that Deidara lost to Sasuke.
Seriously though. Naruto now has overpowered by a lot Sasuke's hate power. So i assume that Sasuke will get a power-up also when he puts Itachi's eyes.
Still can't get over how stupid that is though considering Itachi's eyes got useless before he died.

Anyway i liked this chapter. It's been a lot time since Naruto actually had nice humor. Some attempts previously where a little lame.
Gai really makes you laugh with his stupidity. And poor Yamado must be getting sic of there rap phrases.
I also hope Kishimoto will at least give an explanation on how Naruto magically got his father's technique. Just because he got the Kyupi chakra doesn't seem like a good excuse to me.
Aug 5, 2010 4:17 PM

Jan 2009
Monad said:

I also hope Kishimoto will at least give an explanation on how Naruto magically got his father's technique. Just because he got the Kyupi chakra doesn't seem like a good excuse to me.
What part of "Lets store a part of our chakra on Naruto" you didn't get? Minato quite clearly explained that he and his wife would appear if Naruto would attempt to remove Kyubi's seal.

It seems that everyone in this thread is missing that.
MikiyoAug 5, 2010 4:25 PM

My Anime List. | 皆は見つけられる必要がある。 | Relentless.
Aug 5, 2010 4:20 PM

Jan 2009
EDIT: Fucking doble post ._.
MikiyoAug 5, 2010 4:23 PM

Aug 5, 2010 4:23 PM

Jul 2009
Naruto used pure speed not the fourths tech. I'm guessing naruto gonna seal sasuke and madara within himself or that dead demon thing

Gai was awesome finally some comedy next chapter will be naruto flicking kisame around
Aug 5, 2010 4:30 PM

Jun 2008
Mikiyo said:
Monad said:

What part of "Lets store a part of our chakra on Naruto" you didn't get? Minato quite clearly explained that he and his wife would appear if Naruto would attempt to remove Kyubi's seal.

And what part of there chakra disappearing after they used it to help him and talk to him don't you get?
That chakra was nothing more than a small quantity for them to see each other for a few minutes and help him if he needed any help against the Kyubi. It has nothing to do with there technique.
In the end Except bloodline techniques a technique is something you have to learn.
Aug 5, 2010 4:31 PM

Jan 2009
xBLACKxMAMBAx said:
Naruto used pure speed not the fourths tech.
Even bee said "Teleport". So no, its not pure speed.

Aug 5, 2010 4:38 PM

Jan 2009
Monad said:
Mikiyo said:
Monad said:

And what part of there chakra disappearing after they used it to help him and talk to him don't you get?
That chakra was nothing more than a small quantity for them to see each other for a few minutes and help him if he needed any help against the Kyubi. It has nothing to do with there technique.
In the end Except bloodline techniques a technique is something you have to learn.
That doesn't mean their techniques can't get passed to Naruto even if their chakra dissapeared later on. After all, he did adquired them. And the only reason he got those it's because of his fathers, otherwise he wouldn't have teleported and sensed the Sharkfag. Makes sense isn't? Yeah, thought so.

Aug 5, 2010 4:49 PM

Jun 2008
Mikiyo said:
Monad said:
Mikiyo said:
Monad said:

That doesn't mean their techniques can't get passed to Naruto even if their chakra dissapeared later on. After all, he did adquired them. And the only reason he got those it's because of his fathers, otherwise he wouldn't have teleported and sensed the Sharkfag. Makes sense isn't? Yeah, thought so.

Actually No.you make no sense at all. There is no logic in techinques getting passed on like that. Then all ninja should just share a little chakra with each other and get a tone of techniques. The chakra wasn't there to make some magic techinque training inside Naruto's mind.
Techniques need training to be acquired.

And sensing Kisame has nothing to do with his fathers abilities.
Aug 5, 2010 5:20 PM

Oct 2007
In an instant a lot of my interest for Naruto came back with a simple elbow from Gai!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines
Aug 5, 2010 5:25 PM

Jan 2009
Monad said:
Mikiyo said:
Monad said:
Mikiyo said:
Monad said:

Actually No.you make no sense at all. There is no logic in techinques getting passed on like that. Then all ninja should just share a little chakra with each other and get a tone of techniques. The chakra wasn't there to make some magic techinque training inside Naruto's mind.

There is no logic on Naruto, nor in another shounen, so that the only explanation you will get about it. Just because my theory isn't the same as yours doesn't mean it doesn't make sense. And Kushina had sensing abilities, obvioulsy makes more sense than your babling about... "nothing having sense".

You sound mad by the way.

Aug 5, 2010 5:51 PM

Apr 2009
Mikiyo said:
Monad said:
Mikiyo said:
Monad said:
Mikiyo said:
Monad said:

There is no logic on Naruto, nor in another shounen, so that the only explanation you will get about it. Just because my theory isn't the same as yours doesn't mean it doesn't make sense. And Kushina had sensing abilities, obvioulsy makes more sense than your babling about... "nothing having sense".

You sound mad by the way.

It will probably be explained later actually. Naruto (the manga) often offers technical explanations about certain techniques. And just because he teleported doesn't mean he used his father's technique. Other teleportation techniques do exist. We can say now that he did not use his father's technique because THERE WAS NO SEAL. If the seal is an integral part of the technique, absence of it makes it something different. Also, Killer Bee might've been exaggerating, or the translation might've left something out (it's not perfect). Naruto could've just been moving so fast that it was like teleportation, how could Bee tell the difference anyway if it was ridiculously fast? (He couldn't).

Shounen manga always have rules within their own worlds. If it's a rule that you can power up by believing in yourself, the manga is always consistent with that. If it's a rule that unlocking sharingan abilities relies on emotion more than training, Naruto has been consistent with that. There is so far, no such thing as passing on a technique by a little shared chakra (though bloodline techniques are inherent) in Naruto, although it is premature to rule that out completely - maybe Kishi wants to establish that in this chapter, but I'll have to say 'that's bullshit'.
Aug 5, 2010 6:34 PM

Jul 2009
Mikiyo said:
xBLACKxMAMBAx said:
Naruto used pure speed not the fourths tech.
Even bee said "Teleport". So no, its not pure speed.

Shino stated that "teleportation" is just high speed movement
Aug 5, 2010 8:12 PM
Aug 2010
How do you explain Yamato mentioning that Naruto wasn't at the four level yet? Surely he mentions that because naruto used something that Yondaimed had used. I mean come on the whole hint is there, the two hint that tells me Naruto used Yondaime tech are, Killer Bee mentioned even in the jap manga he saw a "YELLOW FLASH" and finally after naruto feet got stucked Yamato mentions that naruto isn't at Yondaime level yet.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 671 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2014

107 by cry4heals »»
Sep 12, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 89 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 10, 2012

5 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 28, 1:31 PM

» NARUTO creator Masashi Kishimoto teases a potential "New Manga"

deg - Aug 26

8 by shreddedsnake »»
Aug 28, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 86 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

7 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 27, 6:41 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 43 Discussion

jeanfarias - Mar 20, 2012

9 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 22, 10:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.