Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 6 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 8, 11:08 PM

Dec 2018
Reply to Natsucolor25
This episode is much better than previous episodes. But yeah, the scene of people want to r*pe Seras is getting out of hand
@Natsucolor25 I agree, it's really hamfisted and out of control, if this show continues to use her as an object it's going to get very annoying.
Aug 9, 12:41 AM
Apr 2024
I guess I am a sucker for a good revenage story, and I think this episode shown some protantials, especially the MC finally used a new ability and learned some new spells.
Aug 9, 1:19 AM

Jul 2015
DJKuroinu said:
I guess Seras is that gorgeus. Like wtf everyone wants to r*pe her, make people r*pe her, or in the king's case kill her so no one could r*pe her since he's too old and can't r*pe her himself.

They really skipped so many flashbacks and backstories of these characters. At least they don't rush too hard like SokushiCheat.

It has less to do with Seras' being beautiful and more with author not knowing how to write a villain, so he just makes everyone a rapist because that's what bad people do.

Aug 9, 1:41 AM

Feb 2018
We got the introduction of a powerful enemy and then the MC just gets 'em all off guard and shuts them down the threat lol.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Aug 9, 1:56 AM
Aug 2021
Great episode. Loved it when that smug strongest human got his ass handed to him. 3D nonsense still is annoying but the story is setting itself up for the showdown. Agree with another poster wondering if it will happen this season.
Aug 9, 2:57 AM

Dec 2010
So what kind of enemy the author will put against mc next now that "humanity's strongest" is dead? Strongest furry?
Chipp12Aug 10, 1:18 AM
Aug 9, 5:27 AM
Jun 2021
Reply to Piromysl
DJKuroinu said:
I guess Seras is that gorgeus. Like wtf everyone wants to r*pe her, make people r*pe her, or in the king's case kill her so no one could r*pe her since he's too old and can't r*pe her himself.

They really skipped so many flashbacks and backstories of these characters. At least they don't rush too hard like SokushiCheat.

It has less to do with Seras' being beautiful and more with author not knowing how to write a villain, so he just makes everyone a rapist because that's what bad people do.
@Piromysl
Seras was the main focus of this arc who ended with Civit death. The next arc has different kind of villainy.
Aug 9, 6:28 AM

Jun 2016
seras is too damn sexy girl
Aug 9, 6:54 AM
Nov 2017
Man idgaf about the other heroes' progression, just do Touka's story then the sweeet revenge on everyone
Aug 9, 7:01 AM
Jun 2021
Reply to YuushaNi
Man idgaf about the other heroes' progression, just do Touka's story then the sweeet revenge on everyone
@YuushaNi
The payoff probably won't be in season 1, but it's necessary for the story.
Aug 9, 8:12 AM

May 2010
Reply to Chipp12
So what kind of enemy the author will put against mc next now that "humanity's strongest" is dead? Strongest furry?
@Chipp12 Something not human. That's the only logical deduction.

I think I will increase this anime's rating. The No Bullshit revenge theme + Solo Leveling RPG on steroid check all the boxes. He looks more like a dark mage than a necromancer though.

Who cares that the MC is a good guy or not, it's refreshing to not see a righteous MC who wants to save the world.

However, maybe he should have tried to tame a dragon instead of killing them all. I guess the author limits the amount of power-ups he can obtain too fast in 6 episodes.

One thing that did not make sense in this episode however : the enemies were not in range for his paralysis + poison but when they took off and flew away even further of the MC, suddenly they got into range????
Aug 9, 8:31 AM
Jun 2021
The best subversion of future confrontation I've ever seen! I didn't give anything for this anime, but the story and the protagonist are really different.
Aug 9, 9:52 AM
Oct 2021
everything in this episode was so predictable. I hope they give us a longer feet licking scene next episode or i might fall asleep. Or a leopard man. Please. Leopards.
Aug 9, 10:21 AM
May 2021
Dayum this episode was lit 🔥. The soundtrack was cooking at the background + the way touka killed them sheesh. Animation was also a bit better than previous episodes lol
Aug 9, 10:54 AM
Feb 2021
Everyone that know Seras, want to rape her smh

Well cant be helped, she is probably one if not the most famous and untouchable beautiful woman in that area. Probably like bollywood actress get thrown in india's street at night lol.
Aug 9, 1:12 PM
Oct 2022
The first (and the last) encounter with Civit Gartland, Black Dragon’s leader, was impressive. Mimori managed to kill him thanks to his abilities and finished him with “Berserk”, new obtained skill.

I noticed that the animation was not as good as the rest of episodes so far and when I say that, I mean Mimori Touka. He looked different, like he had bad graphics. Hope they will continue the good work and not let this happen again.

Mimori Touka is so lucky having Seras Ashrain by his side. She can help him a lot in his long journey of revenge and obtain the Golden Eye from that land.
Aug 9, 3:44 PM

Nov 2011
I was still kind of on the fence with the anime, but the sudden backstab to Civit and his Dragoons locked me in.

Here I thought they were going to be cliche where the "strongest" will spare his life so he can go through another adventure/training arc and for a showdown to happen later on between the two (or somehow becomes allies), but Touka shut that shit down. Interested to see if we'll continue further down this Anti-Hero path or if they'll eventually cop out.

Honestly wish they'd cut it out with the cheap CGI though. It's pretty distracting and kind of pulls me out of the scene.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Aug 9, 4:26 PM
May 2023
Good episode, wonderful play although it could also have gone very wrong, if Civit had abilities that counteracted his abilities... F, I doubt Ashrain will beat Civit.
Interesting ability combined with Piggymaru to increase distance, although risky if you can't move

PS: As I said before, it was obvious that their relationship (Ashrain and Touka) was going to improve, although if it turns into something romantic it would be quite strange, because he said that it reminds him of his aunt, it would be strange to see your aunt like that haha
Aug 9, 5:20 PM

Feb 2011
The CGI in this reminds me of Black Summoner. Odd usage, very blatant, doesn't really detract from the show... just, eh. they haven't used it for fights yet I think, only to make the animators lives easier with less necessary scenes.

otherwise, fantastic episode. I thought he was going to let them go and he pulls the uno reverse card on them

Aug 9, 7:04 PM

Apr 2023
Was a pretty good episode tho the predator antagonist thing is getting a bit insane at this point. Literally 90% of characters we see interact with that elf are trying for the same thing. Great that the "strongest human" was one of the only people not trying to get a piece of that elf but wow tho. That king dude's just straight up crazy too lmfao wtf is this authors deal, it's starting to seem like they're just projecting. I mean almost literally EVERY character that's interacted with her has been delusionally predatory.

Oh I loved the slime merge thing too that was an unexpected surprise. Getting new debuffs is pretty cool too and some levels, looks like those dragon guys gave him some sweet rewards. I wonder if he's gunna loot them and pull out some unexpected Trump card later.
Aug 9, 7:58 PM
Mar 2012
interesting Civit battlejunkie just waiting on Alion goddess to train classmates to fight.
Much the episode weird editting, but Touka confronting dragoons very tense well done. Slime gattai cool how he combos abilities to cover his weakness. mc quite brutal tho.
Civit very honorable tho, they could've been battle friends in another timeline.
Nyantan lol these names, quite weird but cool tail design.
Aug 10, 1:23 AM
Apr 2024
Reply to Aohh
@Chipp12 Something not human. That's the only logical deduction.

I think I will increase this anime's rating. The No Bullshit revenge theme + Solo Leveling RPG on steroid check all the boxes. He looks more like a dark mage than a necromancer though.

Who cares that the MC is a good guy or not, it's refreshing to not see a righteous MC who wants to save the world.

However, maybe he should have tried to tame a dragon instead of killing them all. I guess the author limits the amount of power-ups he can obtain too fast in 6 episodes.

One thing that did not make sense in this episode however : the enemies were not in range for his paralysis + poison but when they took off and flew away even further of the MC, suddenly they got into range????
@Aohh
They were in range, but he was waiting for Civit to put his guard down.
Aug 10, 2:14 AM
Apr 2022
phantomfandom said:
Can Touka really complete his revenge within this season?

The manga isn't complete iirc and I have mo idea about the other sources. Most likely no
Aug 10, 2:17 AM
Apr 2022
The repeated rape plotline has been a bit annoying but other then that this episode absolutely was the best so far. It came as a shock how he just killed them all. I had already made up my mind about a second battle right before the series end but Alas!
Aug 10, 5:37 AM
Sep 2021
Mimori defeated the strongest human of this isekai world very easily.
Aug 10, 6:22 AM

Jul 2017
Touka wanting Seras to strip for a change of clothing, that only makes sense, as both come to terms with the Black Dragon Knights.

The captain of the 5 Dragoon Knights: Humanity's Strongest, Civit Gartland, comes to terms with both Touka and Civit, though he develops an interest more in the Otherworlder than said elf princess herself. And in this early stage of confrontation, both are testing each other by raising a conversation, and the intentions become clearer by the minute. Touka playing his card by revealing himself and his intention to head to the Land of Golden-Eyed Monsters, that becomes the catalyst for their eventual rivalry, thereby granting them instant immunity...by attacking them unguarded.

Touka played his cards right to inflict his usual combination magic on the Black Dragon Knights, and now with Piggymaru, is able to extend his range, while testing the limits of his magic to bring the entire squadron down in one fell swoop, therefore clearing her name once and for all. It's gonna be one hell of a ride for both Touka and Seras from now on, for this tale of revenge. Also, Nyantan being one of Vicius's followers, it's gonna get messy for the students under her culling.

Aside from the obvious elf rape fantasy moment, this is easily the best episode thus far. Touka is most certainly not kidding around.
Aug 10, 7:07 AM
Jun 2021
Reply to Grimsoul09
phantomfandom said:
Can Touka really complete his revenge within this season?

The manga isn't complete iirc and I have mo idea about the other sources. Most likely no
@Grimsoul09
No he can't in this season.
But since he killed the Civit Gartland, aka the strongest human in the world, whose kingdom is allied to Allion, it's a huge blow on Vicius' forces. In some way, it's part of his revenge.
Aug 10, 8:39 AM
Jan 2022
Here to answer some of your questions, folks

1. Why everyone wants to rape Seras? Because she is known as the most beautiful woman on the continent. And influential people put her on the wanted list, she is on the run and helpless. What kind of people this offer would attract? They knew in advance who they'd be dealing with. Their motivations were money + sexual desire aside for Civit whose were money + chance to fight the former leader of the knights. Now her pursuers are dead so the villains' motivations will be different.

2. Now that Touka killed the strongest human, what's next? Is it over? No, it is not. Touka has skill target limit and range limit for his skills so he can't fight large groups of enemies. Also Civit was the strongest known human, meaning that there are some strongest unknown people who move in shadows. Also he heads to the part of the continent where hundreds of thousands of very strong monsters live. Also there are skills to counteract his paralyze or kill him from afar. So there will be plenty of dangerous situations for them.

3. Will Touka get his revenge in this season? No, 6 episodes covered 2 light novel volumes so 12 volumes should be 4 seasons of 12 episodes.

4. Somewhat important detail is missing from the foot-licking scene but the Goddess holds Nyantan's sisters hostage. This won't be relevant in season 1 but just adds more background for that scene.

5. If you want to know the rest of the story read the light novels and not the manga, because the manga covers only up to volume 5 I think
Aug 10, 1:14 PM
May 2023
Reply to DarkDooM2
This anime is trying very hard at making me develop an elf rape fetish.
@DarkDooM2 There was a time when people realized that something on screen was definitely bad and that the character(s) doing the bad thing were not to be emulated... but nowadays? Meh, who needs nuance and subtlety? Not that this series is all that subtle.

Yeah the r*pe thing all the time is a bit much for our moderan sensibilities but then again there have been very real and long periods where females caught between cities definitely had to worry about that basically at all times, along with men just being robbed and killed so that they couldn't alert authorities; unlike today where it's more of just the result of the availability heuristic and not having too many actual threats in our day-to-day, at least in the West and a good chunk of Asia.

I don't think it's generally bad to remember how unhinged people can really be in certain scenarios; obviously not all of humanity, but definitely people willing to wander beyond the walls of law and order. Although, considering the general level of paranoia and angst we have these days, maybe it isn't such a great thing to put forth to younger audiences.
Aug 10, 1:32 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to Brucifer1
@DarkDooM2 There was a time when people realized that something on screen was definitely bad and that the character(s) doing the bad thing were not to be emulated... but nowadays? Meh, who needs nuance and subtlety? Not that this series is all that subtle.

Yeah the r*pe thing all the time is a bit much for our moderan sensibilities but then again there have been very real and long periods where females caught between cities definitely had to worry about that basically at all times, along with men just being robbed and killed so that they couldn't alert authorities; unlike today where it's more of just the result of the availability heuristic and not having too many actual threats in our day-to-day, at least in the West and a good chunk of Asia.

I don't think it's generally bad to remember how unhinged people can really be in certain scenarios; obviously not all of humanity, but definitely people willing to wander beyond the walls of law and order. Although, considering the general level of paranoia and angst we have these days, maybe it isn't such a great thing to put forth to younger audiences.
@Brucifer1
It depends where you live. In some european city, it's dangerous for a woman to be alone.
Aug 10, 9:35 PM
Jun 2016
The author should have his hands cut off for writing something this bad.
Aug 11, 5:27 AM

Jun 2020
Tho I like that they didn’t let them go and killed them the way it was so easy is kind of make me question the power system even more. How powerful he is right now and how much its gonna grow. I dont ha e a problem with the most powerful trope but its kind of done in a meh.

Its okay to write a r*pist villain to show him as a bad person but if the only ability of you too shown someone disgusting/bad is r*pe you’re cannot write a villain and its getting annoying every fucking episode we have same concept
Aug 11, 6:21 AM
Jun 2021
Reply to kirA_-_
Tho I like that they didn’t let them go and killed them the way it was so easy is kind of make me question the power system even more. How powerful he is right now and how much its gonna grow. I dont ha e a problem with the most powerful trope but its kind of done in a meh.

Its okay to write a r*pist villain to show him as a bad person but if the only ability of you too shown someone disgusting/bad is r*pe you’re cannot write a villain and its getting annoying every fucking episode we have same concept
@kirA_-_
Vicius is not a rapist and she's a villain.
Proof he can write a villain that is not a rapist.

Touka is not the most powerful, his unique skill has so many restrictions that he has to use his brain to defeat his opponents. He killed Civit Gartland only with a stab-attack.
Aug 11, 8:50 AM
Nov 2010
Civit was an interesting character, I liked that he and Touka conversed, but then he died. It made sense for Touka to get rid of him now. However...

I would've liked if Civit was a red herring and wasn't actually the "World's Strongest", just being used as a stand-in for someone more intelligent and powerful who has yet to be revealed later on.

Touka seems pretty OP at this point, taking care of anyone easily. I'd like to see him get outsmarted or beaten soon. Can anyone who read the original source clarify if that happens soon?

Also, I agree with everyone else. Why is Seras everyone's rape fantasy? Is she the only attractive woman in this world?
Aug 11, 10:17 AM
Jun 2021
Reply to Seizou
Civit was an interesting character, I liked that he and Touka conversed, but then he died. It made sense for Touka to get rid of him now. However...

I would've liked if Civit was a red herring and wasn't actually the "World's Strongest", just being used as a stand-in for someone more intelligent and powerful who has yet to be revealed later on.

Touka seems pretty OP at this point, taking care of anyone easily. I'd like to see him get outsmarted or beaten soon. Can anyone who read the original source clarify if that happens soon?

Also, I agree with everyone else. Why is Seras everyone's rape fantasy? Is she the only attractive woman in this world?
@Seizou
He'll face people where he's completely outclassed later on.
Not soon though, because his skills are still yet to be known to the public.
He also has some opponents that he doesn't defeat with his "magic" skills, but only with his tactical approach.

About Seras, she's considered as the most beautiful woman in the world... and she's known for it around the world.
Episode 4 mentionned the most beautiful man in the world by the way, but I don't think he'll be shown in this season.
Aug 11, 2:26 PM

Nov 2017
The Humanity's Strongest lol. Now it's brawl stars up in there and chaos in the goddess ranks :)
Aug 11, 2:45 PM
Jun 2012
It's satisfying to see a plan come together. And the real story to execute.

Aug 11, 8:34 PM

Apr 2009
Someone wants to rape Seras? DRINK! Although I guess they mixed things up by having the boss say no. But even the old emperor she seemed to see as a father figure. No wonder she's still following Touka around, he's like the only dude on the planet that hasn't tried to rape her.

Overall it was a decent episode, it's too bad Civit died because he's one the first new characters in the last couple episodes I actually liked. But the scenes with him managed to create some good tension, establish the limits of Touka's power to highlight he's not actually invincible, and I greatly approve of the slime being used for mass slaughter instead of just being a cutesy sidekick.

Since Touka's crazy leveled up I keep hoping we get to see him in some melee, he should some out of this world strength and agility. It's one of my top non-CGI related complaints that he hasn't even mentioned or tested this out yet. Just even one off hand comment, give me something.
Aug 12, 7:00 AM

May 2015
Touka sure nipped that future plotline in the bud. Strongest Man got his battle junkie instinct used against him! Pretty cool and unexpected.
Aug 12, 12:51 PM

May 2021
Reply to groudonvert
@MeanEYE
It's clear you didn't follow previous episodes where it was stated that he can't level up with humans.
@groudonvert I did start skip watching because it got too boring.
Aug 12, 1:35 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to MeanEYE
@groudonvert I did start skip watching because it got too boring.
@MeanEYE
So why do you complain about the writing if you skip the explanation for what you complain about ? 😉
Aug 12, 2:02 PM

May 2021
Reply to groudonvert
@MeanEYE
So why do you complain about the writing if you skip the explanation for what you complain about ? 😉
@groudonvert because show is rated too highly. Not that scores are representative of anything.
Aug 12, 4:27 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to MeanEYE
@groudonvert because show is rated too highly. Not that scores are representative of anything.
@MeanEYE
Good luck trying to bash it on the story though, especially if you skip through the episodes.
Aug 13, 3:56 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to groudonvert
@popa910
He was paid for that.
And he was more interested in fighting her than anything else.
@groudonvert You sound like you don't think it's a bad thing to kill innocent people as long as they're getting paid to do so....
Aug 13, 6:52 PM

Dec 2008
This episode just shows again that Touka in not a regular MC. The moment he sees you as an enemy you're dead.
Aug 14, 3:09 PM

May 2021
Reply to groudonvert
@MeanEYE
Good luck trying to bash it on the story though, especially if you skip through the episodes.
@groudonvert what does skipping though 10 minutes of staring or overreacting have to do with story?
Aug 14, 6:14 PM
May 2021
Can just someone explain me the real reasons of Toka wanting the princess to stay
I might be dumb but why?
Aug 14, 10:14 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to MeanEYE
@groudonvert what does skipping though 10 minutes of staring or overreacting have to do with story?
@MeanEYE
Staring ? What does even mean? There's no episode where they do nothing but stare are each others lol
Aug 14, 10:15 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to xeladir
Can just someone explain me the real reasons of Toka wanting the princess to stay
I might be dumb but why?
@xeladir
1. He needs a bodyguard.
2. Her personality reminds him of his aunt.
Aug 15, 9:46 AM

May 2021
Reply to groudonvert
@MeanEYE
Staring ? What does even mean? There's no episode where they do nothing but stare are each others lol
@groudonvert haha, taking things too literally. Sure thing. Totally not a ton of exposition and weird CGI. It's all action.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 22

62 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 1

78 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 25

81 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 29

51 by Komlan_6 »»
Yesterday, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 18

93 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Yesterday, 12:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.