Forum Settings
Forums
New
Paris Olympics?
Yesterday, 9:08 PM

Nov 2011
Like the title says, are you guys watching the 2024 Olympics happening in Paris?
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Yesterday, 9:35 PM
Dec 2022
Yesterday, 9:51 PM

Jun 2010
Not at the beginning, but maybe at the later part of it.
Yesterday, 9:58 PM

Dec 2021
Non, the Summer Olympics are extremely overrated. At least in the Winter Olympics, you see people fall over and get hurt more, which is way more entertaining.
Yesterday, 10:03 PM

Jul 2017
Oui. I’m watching it on my big screen TV right now while eating some matcha ice cream 👌 I'll be looking forward to checking out the various sports as well. :)
Yesterday, 11:02 PM

Jan 2009
nope but im gonna check some highlights of team usa basketball games i guess
Yesterday, 11:04 PM
Dec 2023
Hon hon hon hon non! Je ne regarde pas.
Yesterday, 11:11 PM

Mar 2008
No my TV is being stupid not getting a signal and all the online stuff im aware of is paid services.
11 hours ago

Sep 2016
Maybe I will watch some of the climbing events if I get to see them somewhere but that's it, I'm not interested in watching the other summer sports.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
11 hours ago

Feb 2020
I think I'm going to skip most of the events.
10 hours ago

May 2024
I never watch the Olympics. Such a waste of time.
10 hours ago

Dec 2017
No, I like winter better.

That being said, Gojira's performance at the opening ceremony was legendary! They made history for being the first metal band to ever play at the olympics.
9 hours ago

Jul 2021
The only thing I know about the Paris Olympics is that people wanted to poop in the river, but didn't follow up on it.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
8 hours ago

Feb 2019
Yes, I'll watch. But I'm more interested in the swimming part and the athletics.

7 hours ago

Jun 2024
Mostly the Track and Field, Boxing, Fencing, Tennis, and swimming.
Go go France and Philippines!
7 hours ago

Jul 2023
Non, I planning to watch some football friendlies in upcoming days
Talent is something to nurture, and wisdom is something to hone

7 hours ago

Dec 2022
Only basketball and football, I couldn't care less about any other sports.

6 hours ago

May 2020
Watching basketball...

ITS NICE TO SEE THAT USA IS HAVING A HARD TIME THESE LAST FEW DAYS!!!

IT MAKES THE SPORT INTERESTING!!!
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

5 hours ago

Dec 2021
Yus! It's such a cool time. All sorts of sports you can't normally see are being played. Handball is so awesome z but I haven't seen it since the last Olympics. Breakdancing is a sport now, too, and I want to check that out. There are sweet kayaking events, diving, the decathlon, volleyball, rowing, biking, sprinting, rugby, etc

Only issue is I live in America. And us Americans know how terrible Olympic coverage can be here. It's just swimming, gymnastics, swimming, gymnastics swimming, gymnastics swimming, gymnastics swimming, gymnastics swimming, gymnastics swimming, gymnastics swimming, gymnastics . Not to mention they cut away from actual events for snooze worthy interviews. I missed a handball game on TV due to work on Thursday, and now I'm worried I won't get to see anymore because NBC has just been so consistently terrible. Im'ma prayin' they can do a decent job for once.
3 hours ago

Nov 2011
Reply to KittenCuddler
Yus! It's such a cool time. All sorts of sports you can't normally see are being played. Handball is so awesome z but I haven't seen it since the last Olympics. Breakdancing is a sport now, too, and I want to check that out. There are sweet kayaking events, diving, the decathlon, volleyball, rowing, biking, sprinting, rugby, etc

Only issue is I live in America. And us Americans know how terrible Olympic coverage can be here. It's just swimming, gymnastics, swimming, gymnastics swimming, gymnastics swimming, gymnastics swimming, gymnastics swimming, gymnastics swimming, gymnastics swimming, gymnastics . Not to mention they cut away from actual events for snooze worthy interviews. I missed a handball game on TV due to work on Thursday, and now I'm worried I won't get to see anymore because NBC has just been so consistently terrible. Im'ma prayin' they can do a decent job for once.
@KittenCuddler I’m following the olympics on Peacock by the way. Currently watching table tennis live.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
3 hours ago
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
Reply to KittenCuddler

@KittenCuddler its so racist why dont they allow any obesity US people to join its gymnastic n swimming olympic ? meanwhile they are known as best plural country on the world but ironically not included weight matter despite they are professional like this one instead lolll

26 minutes ago

Jul 2010
Just some parts I think I would find interesting or when my national team is contesting.

Btw, opening was the one of the worst I've ever watched. lol Like I was watching Eurovision, just 4 hours long.

More topics from this board

» Question: when people rate anime, why do they consider 4 & 5 "Bad"?

cvbnm07 - 12 minutes ago

3 by Zettaiken »»
42 seconds ago

Poll: » Do you prefer written or spoken conversations?

Zarutaku - 6 hours ago

16 by Zettaiken »»
3 minutes ago

» Favorite Fruit?

Jackof-allspades - Jul 22

29 by deg »»
4 minutes ago

» 2024 Olympics Thread

Hitagi__Furude - 6 hours ago

12 by Zettaiken »»
5 minutes ago

» Have you ever safely met a person from the Internet? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Jul 21

50 by Vampire_Lord »»
38 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.