Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 25, 8:57 AM

Dec 2021
The classic rainy day episode.

Sleepy/Baka-chan was someone I didn't think I needed in my life up until now. Though ofc, us getting some tsundere-chan reminded me that's all I need. Another thing I needed was for Eiji to emphasize what he meant by "I love you" in that moment so that these two can get together already lol. They haven't got together yet, but at least we got some doctor-chan.

To think though that Rin's a mobile gamer. We all start somewhere. Maybe eventually we'll get a full on gamer girl-chan. Gamer girl-chan aside, seeing as it's a very, very, VERY rainy day, it's time for a rainy day episode with main girl changing into main guy's clothes and such. A very rare thing we get though is them meeting their parents, which we got. Momma Eiji was pumped seeing that they were matching xD

Little devil-chan's so smug lol.

Jul 25, 8:58 AM

May 2020
Yeah, she’s so madly in love she is literally playing a little play by herself thinking her senpai is there with her. This explains she sleep-talking Eiji’s name too. But hey, that’s cute xD Also, being honest, seeing Rin playing the school nurse thing wasn’t on my checklist, though now that we’ve seen it, I’d want to see more of it going forward. Can’t exactly recall if we would, but it will be great if we do lol.

By the way, the kind of hints this guy is getting, you would believe he should get it by now over how a girl and all her personas are so in love with him, but he hasn’t, even in the slightest. I mean normally it’s a guy who freaks over bringing a girl to his house, but to no one’s surprise, he didn’t, or more like he just didn't deem it necessary lmao. Though hey, mom gets it. Props to her 10 seconds appearance, he called her by her first name.
Jul 25, 8:57 AM

Apr 2016

What a pain Rin was during that "staged date" with her senpai, even if it was a short one, truly.

Also, i know its only a school theater club ... so you know, but man they sure do have a lot of spare time on their hands, playing games and messing around all day, lol. And they picked the same house too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 25, 9:34 AM

Jul 2016
I could feel my soul being healed in real time while watching those two idiots goofing off with the eye exam. Purest giggles ever.

And I wasn't prepared for Eiji's mom's delivery on that "wow" LMAO
Jul 25, 9:52 AM

Jul 2017
Haha welp, Rin thought that she could be on a date with Eiji, but it ended up being a class trip with her best friend Megu, so the pictures ended up being kinda weird. And even in her sleep, Rin is still thinking about Eiji though that moment really came off as being sweet...but also Eiji acting dumb that he didn't hear her "confession". And even to the point of drinking a rather weird drink, it would be an indirect kiss, and Rin's acting sure only satisfies him all the more. The improvising of romantic lines sounding cringeworthy, though between the two, it'll come to pass sooner than later.

Eiji getting hurt for Rin to act as the nurse character, even the affections make a difference to him lols. I absolutely LOLed at the vision test where Eiji just called to call Rin a Tsundere, though Rin herself also has some bit of fun getting him to call her by her first name. Brillant.

Needing help with a game, Eiji consults Rin, though he sure gets distracted having fun playing a mobile game with her, only to die quite a lot in-game. Even their choice of a house from seeing high above from school also syncs their thoughts together, they're just etching to be a couple anytime. Even in the rain, Rin tries to be playful, though thunder is one thing she cannot stand, much less being excited to stay at Eiji's place until the rain stops and literally drying their clothes, how can you not call them a couple at this point. Together with the matching outfits and meeting his parents, Rin can't run away from the couple treatment...WOW, what a reaction from Eiji's mother, completely unexpected and even funnier that way.

WOW, this episode is so funny and fun, but Rin's gotta play her romantic cards right about now towards Eiji.
Jul 25, 9:56 AM
Jul 2023
Really can’t stop smiling watching this episode, the synchronicity between Eiji and Rin is just perfect!

Wow…!
Jul 25, 10:17 AM

Mar 2021
What an amazing and wholesome episode, Rin just seems to get more adorable each episode.
Jul 25, 10:21 AM

Feb 2019
Another insanely cute episode. Bunch of adorable segments this week as usual, but my faves were the nurse’s office and the rainy day visit to Eiji’s house. We got some actual development today as well and Eiji will finally call Rin by her name!

The indirect kiss/make a play using only romantic lines scene at the start was so sweet. Eiji has to be careful with his phrasing though. That “I like you Nanakura” almost killed Rin 😭

She can be a nurse too?? What can’t this girl do. Good thing no one came in the nurse’s office while they were playing house though lmao. Eiji saying Rin’s first name finally during the eye exam was a nice foreshadow of what we’d get at the end of the episode

From play house to literally being at Eiji’s house. Rin looked so cute in matching outfits with him that even Eiji’s mom was shocked 😂

“I want you to call me rin” no acting or other personas involved, Rin just straight up saying how she feels and getting what she wants finally. This show always makes me smile like an idiot. Can’t wait for the next one
Marinate1016Jul 25, 10:44 AM
Jul 25, 10:37 AM

Mar 2018
Damn I wasn't expecting this to be the anime that would make me smile the most in this season.
Sport Club Corinthians Paulist is the biggest football team in the world.
51 is cachaça
Jul 25, 10:53 AM

Aug 2022
Not gonna lie, I'm out of words for both of them. I always smile looking at them.

When Rin's clothes get wet, Eiji invites her to his house. Omg, they really look like a couple at that moment. And also now Eiji starts calling Nanakura to be Rin.

RafaBryanJul 25, 10:58 AM
Jul 25, 10:57 AM

Jan 2023
Aww, that fake eye exam when she was trying to make him say her name was so incredibly adorable.
Her attempts at winking have gone hilariously wrong haha!
They apparently want to live in the same house, on the same floor, such a fun and sweet little moment.

That little dance she did because she's just so happy to be in his room is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen!

And, last but not least, that ending was just so good and sweet: no acting at all, just the both of them, Rin asking Eiji to call her by her first name, and him doing it.
It felt like big progress on the way towards their eventual future relationship.

Basically, another great episode -probably the best one so far actually- with a lot of very cute and fun moments :)
MeguSae38Jul 25, 11:01 AM
Jul 25, 10:58 AM

May 2019
This was a pretty good episode, especially the 2nd half where Rin went to Eiji's home. Regarding the clothes they wore, it was funny how both Rin and Eiji's mom noticed how their clothes matched and its implications whereas Eiji was oblivious to that lol. They also basically confessed to each other throughout the episode with their antics.
Jul 25, 11:02 AM
Dec 2020
Only one word to describe this episode

WOW!😂
Jul 25, 11:10 AM
Feb 2021
This is peak romcom anime
Jul 25, 11:18 AM

Jan 2024
Weekly "Just get married already" anime.

This one was again so cute. Poor Rin is down bad that she had to play pretend with her friend.
She also got to much enjoyment when Eiji said Na-Na-Ku-Ra & Ri-N. That Nurse part was great.
Looks like she she also trained her just to play games with senpai. You keep going girl.
She wanted to visit his again and her wish was granted by rain. She got to wear matching clothes with senpai and also saw his room and met his mom. Her mom is already figured out more than Eiji lol.

Rin finally got Eiji to tell her first name too. Finally some nice progress.
Another great episode of giggling for 30 minutes just WOW.
Jul 25, 11:33 AM
Apr 2013
EP 4

Oh hey only took until ep 4 for rin to mention the name basis
Thats the end of the ep already though so no way to tell if mr mc is going to keep nanakura or rin next ep. alas, have to wait for ep 5

Things took a pretty curious turn towards the end. We saw a leetle bit of rin without mr mc at the start, though it was quite brief
Jul 25, 11:39 AM

Aug 2021
This show is really cute and wholesome so far, I really hope it'll stay this way and the studio won't ruin it somehow
Jul 25, 12:38 PM
Mar 2015
Rin is trying to get closer but he just does not get it
Jul 25, 12:58 PM

Nov 2020
Pretty underrated

Jul 25, 2:09 PM

Mar 2018
ive always wanted a real wow shirt ever since the manga had it. #needthat
Jul 25, 2:26 PM

Jan 2021
Im enjoying this more and more every week!

Best romcom of the season for sure!
Jul 25, 2:43 PM

Nov 2013
A huge doze of diabetes to end the day!
Jul 25, 2:50 PM
Nov 2018
It has to be one of my favorite series this season. I always have a smile almost the whole time watching.
Jul 25, 3:37 PM
May 2021
Dammmn i didn't expect this anime is gonna be fire like this
Jul 25, 4:31 PM
Jan 2024
Wow! (character limit)
Jul 25, 5:14 PM
Feb 2022
Even though it gives the impression that their "relationship" doesn't progress, it's still something enjoyable to watch, specifically this ep (4) gave me a genuine sweet smile on the final scenes.
Jul 25, 6:07 PM
Jul 2024
Reply to Marinate1016
Another insanely cute episode. Bunch of adorable segments this week as usual, but my faves were the nurse’s office and the rainy day visit to Eiji’s house. We got some actual development today as well and Eiji will finally call Rin by her name!

The indirect kiss/make a play using only romantic lines scene at the start was so sweet. Eiji has to be careful with his phrasing though. That “I like you Nanakura” almost killed Rin 😭

She can be a nurse too?? What can’t this girl do. Good thing no one came in the nurse’s office while they were playing house though lmao. Eiji saying Rin’s first name finally during the eye exam was a nice foreshadow of what we’d get at the end of the episode

From play house to literally being at Eiji’s house. Rin looked so cute in matching outfits with him that even Eiji’s mom was shocked 😂

“I want you to call me rin” no acting or other personas involved, Rin just straight up saying how she feels and getting what she wants finally. This show always makes me smile like an idiot. Can’t wait for the next one
@Marinate1016 Wink. This girl cannot wink. Is this even possible? I mean I have had problems with it, but never met a girl who did YET.
Jul 25, 6:42 PM
Nov 2022
God how beautiful, I'm going to get diabetes from all the sweetness in this anime hahahaha
Jul 25, 6:59 PM
Apr 2022
we finally have yandere chan
Jul 25, 7:23 PM
Nov 2023
vF_Wackiier said:
ive always wanted a real wow shirt ever since the manga had it. #needthat

There’s a close copy on Red Bubble, but the maker didn’t make the background transparent so it only works in white…
You could always get a white one then hot wash it with something red or blue I guess.
Jul 25, 7:41 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Well I’m still gonna call her Nanakura because there are so many characters named Rin, but nice of Eiji to get on first name basis with her, it’s something she’s been wanting for a while now so I’m glad she finally got it, although Eiji saying her full name instead at the end was funny lol. There were lots of other great moments in this episode too, the entire nurse’s office bit was golden, first giving us nurse Nanakura to which Eiji had no qualms being healed by lol, and the eye test with those adorable Nanakura giggles was also great.

And for a girl so good at acting, was not expecting her to not be able to wink lol, this reminded me of how Carla from “Please Don’t Hurt Me My Healer” would always do that half wink lol. And we also got another Eiji house visit, and it wasn’t just a cute bit with those matching outfits and Nanakura doing that little dance, but it also introduced Eiji’s mom who is definitely a MILF, and that “wow” was a nice touch lol.
Jul 25, 8:10 PM
Nov 2018
I am kind of curious. Rin is going to confess her love to Eliji more than once. He's not going to take it seriously and just thinks she's "acting."
Jul 25, 8:12 PM

Feb 2015
That yandere line was chilling.

They're so sweet. They picked the same house and even the same room.

So many laughs this episode, but especially that shirt. "Wow" is right.
Jul 25, 9:00 PM

Jul 2024
The art quality, especially the backgrounds, dropped sharply this ep. And the animation was down to the point of being distracting. But still, we got WOW. And apparently Mama-san's approval. So definitely more pluses than minuses.
Jul 25, 9:41 PM

Jul 2022
Waaaaaaa!!, that was so adorable.

He finally met his future mother-in-law and called her by her name. It will be a bit difficult for Eiji to get used to such a historic event, but with time, it will become the most natural thing in the world, and they could even become a happy family... Eiji is a great guy. I love how he extends conversations and makes them very fun and refreshing, just as Rin makes them adorable, varied, and cute. They are basically perfect together.
Jul 25, 9:47 PM

Apr 2009
Best episode yet. Just so many cute and adorable moments. Them teasing each other with the eye exam, Rin's little jig being in Eiji's room, mama's "Wow!" It was all killer no filler from beginning to end, actually. Finally Rin was able to move their relationship forward even just a teensy-weensy little bit without hiding behind one of her personalities.

Still not remotely sold on her infatuation with Eiji, but eh, hard to argue when the results are this wholesome and entertaining.
Jul 25, 10:15 PM
Feb 2024
WHY IS SHE SO ADORABLE AND CUTE AT THE SAME TIME. THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR A SINGLE LIKE ME😭😭😭. THIS EP GOT ME GRINNING LIKE CRAZY😭😭❤️❤️
Jul 25, 10:44 PM
Nov 2022
I love nanakura ❤️😫 hahahah

Yesterday, 12:52 AM
Nov 2021
The matching outfits were hilarious
Yesterday, 1:49 AM
Feb 2024
I love the reaction of Eiji's Mother to seeing those two, it was raher funny, "Wow"
Yesterday, 2:50 AM
May 2020
mum knew what was up at the end there lol "Woow"
Yesterday, 5:29 AM

Jul 2023
I like that there's an improvement in this episode. We see another human being beside senpai talking to Nanakura.

Also, their relationship has progressed. These lessened.the general boredom of this anime.
Yesterday, 9:02 AM

Mar 2008
This episode was cutest yet.
Yesterday, 1:29 PM
Dec 2017
Best week episode!!!!
Yesterday, 2:27 PM
Nov 2020
It's relaxing to see the situations that occur between the two of them, and the banter with Rin's different personalities.
Yesterday, 6:20 PM
Dec 2017
Nanakura's voice actor absolutely shined this episode, especially with the giggles during the eye exam and the "Sure am [scared]!" while walking to Eiji's house during the thunderstorm, wow ;)
Yesterday, 6:33 PM

Jul 2024
Why is this anime so good
Yesterday, 9:52 PM
Oct 2019
Nanakura can't wink lol

WOW!!
matching shirt in his house, meeting his parent?
LMAO
Yesterday, 11:18 PM

Jan 2021
"You can come by whenever you want, Rin" kyaaaa hahahahaha omg it's me who's blushing! xD super wow~~ ;3

10 hours ago
Sep 2023
This episode was really cute
Love there Development
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Rin is definitely best girl of the season

Claytoki - Yesterday

20 by StarAlbireo »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Personality of Rin

WaterMage_658 - Jul 25

7 by Chronigan »»
Yesterday, 6:04 PM

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Jul 18

52 by Benbolio »»
Yesterday, 1:17 PM

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Jul 4

183 by DarkInsomnia57 »»
Jul 25, 10:03 PM

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jul 11

93 by Ronin-errante »»
Jul 25, 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.