Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 14, 5:29 AM

Apr 2022
asaki is diabolical for casually rolling up on uzuki to ruin his life like that. this is the beginning of the end for them but damn i really liked that parallel between uzuki and rion's first/final kills.
Jul 14, 8:37 AM

Jun 2014
That final panel was so good. Rion's last kill vs. Uzuki's first kill. It's not difficult to figure out who the "certain skilled assassin" is that Asaki wants Uzuki to kill. We're closing in on the inevitable :(
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jul 14, 9:28 AM

Sep 2022
Another solid chapter that continues to expand on the relationship between Uzuki and Rion. I understand why some might not be fans of this mini flashback arc, but I appreciate it personally because before it, I didn't care much for Kei beyond his schizo-ness. But with this slight detour, I find him to be a much more compelling character. Plus chapters like this make the more action packed ones hit THAT much harder.
I'm the sonny boy ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭
Jul 14, 9:46 AM

Aug 2021
can't tell if they're trying to make them a romantic item or not. i kinda hope they don't. i really don't get that vibe at all and it would feel forced just because they're opposite sex and stuck together. they teased their relationship awhile ago and even then i hoped it never turned romantic. not really a big deal either way i guess
Jul 14, 10:06 AM
Dec 2020
kxlel02 said:
can't tell if they're trying to make them a romantic item or not. i kinda hope they don't. i really don't get that vibe at all and it would feel forced just because they're opposite sex and stuck together. they teased their relationship awhile ago and even then i hoped it never turned romantic. not really a big deal either way i guess

I thought I would’ve liked them being together last chapter but eeee I’m changing my mind + he killed her (or at least this is what we know now) and even with the context it’s not exactly the best ship dynamic IMO
Jul 14, 11:56 AM

May 2020
So what, Uzuki didn't ask who this skilled assassin will be? Though yeah, society made this guy a villain he is today. Next chapter is going to be devastating.
Jul 14, 12:14 PM

Jan 2021
One thing I'd like to learn is whether or not Slur is Kei Uzuki, or if Slur was another, colder personality he created. Or perhaps Slur was someone he'd come into contact with like Rion or Takamura.
Jul 14, 12:48 PM
Dec 2020
__Son_Gohan said:
One thing I'd like to learn is whether or not Slur is Kei Uzuki, or if Slur was another, colder personality he created. Or perhaps Slur was someone he'd come into contact with like Rion or Takamura.

same, personally I think slur is an “original” personality (someone born after he’s forced to kill Rion maybe?), he’s really different from uzuki (both flashback uzuki and present uzuki) so I at least hope it’s not just him😭
Jul 14, 2:42 PM

Dec 2016
Reply to __Son_Gohan
@__Son_Gohan

When Shin looked inside Uzuki's (Slur) mind he saw "darker" Uzuki sitting in the chair (now we know why). So like @Pepsikun_ said, it seems Slur is his original split personality him as a killer/assasin.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.102/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.175/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.95/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.70/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.58/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jul 14, 8:38 PM

Jan 2023
Dammit, man... that last panel...
Jul 15, 11:09 AM
Oct 2022
kxlel02 said:

Almost seems like she views him more as a little brother, but that’s just me.
Jul 15, 11:10 AM
Oct 2022
Loved this one. The character art is back to normal after last week being slightly lower quality. That last panel was brilliant, I’m dreading what’s to come though… I really want to like Kei, but we all know what he becomes.
Jul 16, 11:47 AM
Jul 2020
Now this chapter is just heartbreaking. They really screwed over Uzuki by killing Rion, Asaki the real villain here fr. Last panel was also cold ash.
Jul 17, 3:34 PM
Jul 2024
oh snap they're so gonna be on different sides and have to face off with each other unknowingly until the kills been dealt. I bet that how he got Rion's personality

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakamoto Days Chapter 6 Discussion

Kuma - Jan 3, 2021

19 by Tongmuan »»
Yesterday, 2:25 AM

Poll: » Sakamoto Days Chapter 175 Discussion

ryzxgum - Jul 21

16 by ryzxgum »»
Jul 23, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Sakamoto Days Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2020

30 by NeevZZ »»
Jul 17, 1:02 AM

Poll: » Sakamoto Days Chapter 173 Discussion

ryzxgum - Jul 7

11 by Softhenic03 »»
Jul 14, 11:47 AM

Poll: » Sakamoto Days Chapter 166 Discussion

ryzxgum - May 19

26 by Tejo_1130 »»
Jul 9, 2:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.