Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 13, 4:41 PM
May 2022
Is My Hero Academia making a comeback? Because this episode is 20x better than these past 2 seasons. Can’t wait for more.
Jul 13, 5:28 PM
Mar 2024
Better than i expected, nice to see endeavor push through..
Jul 13, 5:52 PM

Aug 2019
The new opening is really good!
Jul 13, 6:49 PM

Mar 2013
Reply to Embient
Nice pun in the title. 焼身照命 (shoushinshoumei) - lit. "burn body shine life" (not a real word), which is pronounced the same as 正真正銘 (shoushinshoumei, lit. righteous true righteous inscription) - "genuine; authentic; true; real"
@Embient Ha, wasn't expecting to find you in the comments of the video I was watching, "EM". But looking back at it now, I should've recognized your style of language analysis and put 2 and 2 together.

Anyway, looks like it's time to
Jul 13, 7:29 PM
Jun 2017
One of the worst animated episode of mha, really, endeavor fight were horrible
Jul 13, 8:05 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
New OP and ED and it was definitely fantastic 👏 we are back after the break and it came back in all its glory. Looking forward to seeing the coming episodes 😄
Jul 13, 9:28 PM

Jul 2016
For a moment I thought Endeavor would pull a "Vegeta vs. Buu" and sacrifice himself to kill AFO. That would have been metal asf.

Also good to see Bakugou learning about the power of teamwork. Such a shame it didn't do shit against Shigaraki tho.

Looking forward to Lemillion next episode!
Jul 13, 10:48 PM

Mar 2019
That's it, they finally changed that horrible opening. \⁠(⁠๑⁠╹⁠◡⁠╹⁠๑⁠)⁠ノ⁠♬
Jul 13, 10:56 PM
Dec 2022
iamlegion804 said:
another mid episode with trash fights. Other than the first 2 eps this season has been weak af. Episodes are 10 mins of flashback/retelling, 5mins inspirational speeches and 5mins of just random people talking smh. Ima let this season finish and then binge watch. Go team all for one

Don't watch it if you don't like it
Jul 14, 12:46 AM
Jun 2007
"Number One" used ultimate to game AFO but....
Bakugo gets to shine but their level difference is too big
Jul 14, 3:49 AM
Dec 2022
Endeavor is back but his Prominence Burn may not do the job after all. So is Bokugo's biggest attack on Shigaraki. So what's next? Though the new OP and ED songs are great. Trying to learn what they are.
Jul 14, 3:51 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to YagamiLight_1212
New OP and ED and it was definitely fantastic 👏 we are back after the break and it came back in all its glory. Looking forward to seeing the coming episodes 😄
@YagamiLight_1212 oh agreed. Now trying to find out what the two songs are.
Jul 14, 8:36 AM
Jan 2022
this ep was the best one till one... endeavour and bakugo are just rolling like mad but sad to see both of there hands gone can't wait for the next ep ....
Jul 14, 8:51 AM

Oct 2016
Some of the flashbacks were a little annoying, but it was an overall great episode. Watching these heroes willing to sacrifice everything is so inspiring. (7.5/10)
Jul 14, 9:57 AM
Jul 2020
So happy I don't have to listen to that garbage TK opening anymore, new one is so much better.
Jul 14, 3:18 PM
Nov 2016
Finally, they changed that annoying shitty opening that I hated, this new opening is better, I'm not impressed by it or anything, but at least it's better and that counts for something.

This episode was decent, but man I do hate these lame-ass OP villains, I don't like Shiga-Jesus or AFO, they all suck and to make them this powerful doesn't sit too well with me, the thing I do love is those ass shots from bunny girl though, keep em coming!
Jul 14, 4:12 PM
Mar 2015
Shirgeraki and AFO are still alive and kicking after all that
Jul 14, 6:08 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
What's this anime's obsession with people getting injured limbs? Seriously, first Endeavour and then Bakugo in the same episode. Who's next? Deku? Either way, All of One is very op and I wanna know how will be bullshit his way out of that last attack.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jul 14, 6:56 PM

Apr 2009
Don't like the new OP, couldn't skip it fast enough.

The episode was worth the wait, though. I was worried they were going take All For One down in some cheap gimmicky way, but Fire Fist Endeavor delivered. It looked amazing and the charred All For One husk still clinging to life was creepy and great. I can't wait to see what trick he has up his sleeve. Calling him OP is silly, he was All Might's arch-nemesis and he's the man with countless quirks. Of course this bastard's "OP" and that's exactly how he should be.

The Coffin fight was... okay? I dunno, I still think the Shigaraki hands thing is stupid and it's just hard for me to get over that. "It's not a quirk" to summon a million hands to thrash your enemies - lolwut? His body adjusting to all the quirks? Sounds like BS. The fight looked great, good music, emotional enough I suppose but to be honest I've just never cared much for Shigaraki or Bakugo as characters.

But not going to lie, pretty solid line.

Jul 14, 9:45 PM
Feb 2023
Mahifan said:
iamlegion804 said:
another mid episode with trash fights. Other than the first 2 eps this season has been weak af. Episodes are 10 mins of flashback/retelling, 5mins inspirational speeches and 5mins of just random people talking smh. Ima let this season finish and then binge watch. Go team all for one

Don't watch it if you don't like it

I'm tpo many seasons deep and my ocd says I have to finish
Jul 14, 11:03 PM
Oct 2019
Here we go second OP and ED.

Holy Shit!!
That WAS EPIC!!
Endeavor and Bakugo speech and the OST gave me goosebumps.
But come on AFO and Shigaraki Plot Armor is too THICC.
Jul 15, 6:52 AM
Jun 2023
With the eye lasers and the fist of flame, Endeavour just felt like Superman. The fight between shigraki and bakugo was dope as well.

I don't if it just me,but I found it a little funny that two "fire-users" lost/damaged their right arms while fighting the main villain.
Jul 15, 7:55 AM
Jul 2022
Endeavor......

GWAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Jul 15, 10:55 AM
Jan 2022
Endeavour got fkng laser eyes 🤩🤩🤩
Jul 15, 1:39 PM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Good episode. Lets goo.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Jul 15, 9:21 PM
Jan 2023
Bakugo dies next episode??? 🤯
Jul 16, 5:06 AM
Sep 2021
The animation was terrible and all for one's plotarmor was cringe af
Jul 16, 3:55 PM
Dec 2021
Not a big fan of the directing in the last few episodes. Seems pretty robotic oddly enough and it feels their budget is getting saved up for some bigger stuff later mayhaps.
Jul 16, 4:47 PM
Sep 2016
i cant put it in to words. i was on the edge of my seat the entire time of this episode. im so attacked to these characters. i havent read any of the manga but i wanna know what is to come. but i think i will suffer every week to wait for the next episode.
Jul 16, 4:49 PM
Sep 2016
Reply to deg
endeavor and bakugo did their best attacks and best motivational speeches but did nothing damn
@deg the power of speech shoulda worked :'(
Jul 16, 7:57 PM

Oct 2007
I'm not one to focus on criticisms, but I gotta agree with the people saying Shigaraki's "totally not a quirk" powers are some real bs lol
Jul 17, 6:46 AM
May 2024
Jiro really2 cried her heart and bravery all out in this eps and also this eps is the 1st in season 7 where the eps adapted more than 3 chapters(4 chapters)
Jul 17, 6:47 AM
May 2024
Reply to deg
endeavor and bakugo did their best attacks and best motivational speeches but did nothing damn
@deg Buffed Main Villains in MHA:"Hehe boy" *Demonic smile and laugh intensifies*
Jul 17, 11:32 AM

Apr 2013
Every time I see that Shigaraki fight I can't believe how stupid and ugly it is...
Jul 17, 12:37 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Two scenarios! In the first one Endeavor loses an arm and is about to win, but...oh! surprise! Regeneration?

Bakugo used his best attack and he's on the ground injured!

It seems that the villains have the upper hand!
kekeke
Jul 17, 1:21 PM
Jun 2015
This episode was burning with passion and…fire!!

The calculating Hawks broke AFO’s mask, even if it was temporary!

Endeavor snapped himself together and turned to a legit BEAST who didn’t stop attacking even when his arm was cut off!

The highlight of this episode was when AFO was getting dragged on the ground by Endeavor. AFO tried to touch Endeavor’s arm to steal his power but Endeavor went straight Superman and shot out fire beam lasers from his eyes to burn AFO’s hand off. GOLDEN MOVE!!!
Jul 18, 4:40 AM
Apr 2021
Mainnus said:
Scorching and explosive powers, intensified through display of character. Uplifting even in its bleak circumstance.

Your choice of wording is elite my friend
Jul 18, 11:56 AM

Apr 2012
I just have one question. Since when did Bakugou become Midoriya's closest person?
Jul 20, 3:48 PM

Nov 2009
I just have one question. Since when did Bakugou become Midoriya's closest person?

When Baku found out Deku's secret. Cause All Might was also Baku's hero, so Baku from then starts to slowly support Deku and stopped trying to push Deku away.

Remember, Baku actually used be Midoriya's friend and hanged out together when they were kids, Baku only started bullying Midoriya after it was revealed that Midoriya was a "Quirkless" and during that time, any Quirkless was viewed as purely useless and un-needed in the world, and anyone being friends with them will also be bullied upon.

Baku wanting to be the strongest hero, OFC, also followed the ways of the world (IE: public court of opinion)(same as in our Real Life) as the "hero ranking" exists, and tried to distant himself away from any Quirkless and bully them just as most others in their society do. The more he bullies Quirkless, the more favorable view he gets from the public.

This was also just seen... how majority of the public viewed Deku when they found out Deku used to be a Quirkless and now possess their old hero's power.

Baku was actually a lot better than the public... since Baku actually stopped bullying Deku after a while and just tries to ignore him to avoid having to bully him in public. The fact Baku actually sorta gets along and trains with Deku during early Hero Academy days showed that Baku never had real bad intentions to hurt Deku.

Baku was just angry at Deku in early Hero Academy days cause a Quirkless suddenly had a Quirk, it makes Baku question why Deku never showed his Quirk before, else Baku didn't had to bully him in public to gain public favors.
amlgJul 20, 4:03 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jul 21, 12:54 AM

Jul 2017
New OST for the 2nd Cour, and both Yuuri's OP and Zarame's ED has never been more fit for the current events of MHA's anime through and through.

Jiro and Tokoyami may not have the power to fight All For One, but at least for the support they give to the pro heroes like Hawks, it's more than enough, especially to the current No. 1 of Endeavor to land his persistent attack the likes of All Might, even when All For One chides him all the more. And the plight of wounded heroes being the scariest, All For One's fears come true once Endeavor keeps his head cool and traps him with Prominence Burn, though All For One is not done yet.

Back to the Coffin in the Sky, Shigaraki overwhelming Bakugo and the pro heroes, the former finds himself being a valuable team player through his prior stages with Izuku, and with all his might, blasts Shigaraki and his fingers to oblivion. But still, Bakugo is the closest thing that Shigaraki is interested in when it comes to Izuku and One For All.

The fight is never done when it's all said and done.
Jul 21, 6:22 AM

May 2015
Lots of boom-booms in this episode!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jul 21, 12:21 PM
Nov 2023
THE SOUNDTRACK PLEASE👏👏👏👏👏 and i love how they manged to give each of the studants his moment so far.
Jul 23, 11:11 AM

Jun 2019
Fantastic episode of MHA!
Very well done fighting sequences and the twists were cool.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 20

135 by Gen2K_ »»
Yesterday, 3:43 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 11

147 by Rasco »»
Jul 25, 8:43 AM

» 1 Week Break, Resume Broadcasting Aug 3rd

KANLen09 - Jul 21

9 by Oongbuh »»
Jul 24, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 8

100 by iamnameers »»
Jul 24, 1:24 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 4

178 by iamnameers »»
Jul 22, 8:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.