Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 31, 8:46 AM
Aug 2015
Reply to crazyanderewitch
Well, looks like Yoka is alive. So they’re planning on making the 7G incident look like her fault? She became a “trigger” and it seems like they need a scapegoat to push the blame or glory on depending on the situation. As it stands, she’s nothing more than a brainwashed figurehead.
She definitely thinks something is up, she doesn’t trust Pontaro, so that’s promising.
@crazyanderewitch Yeah, it's alarming that this entire incident is being propagated due to people refusing to take responsibility. I feel like there is a Japanese moral baked into this somewhere.
Jun 1, 8:15 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
It's lore exposition time as we get more details into got happened to Yoka, why she is the pricess and who's probably controlling everything behind the scenes. That Pontaro is a sketchy guy but I also don't fully trust the one who calls himself Pochi. Meanwhile we got the confirmation that the hermit's cryptic map was correct all long. Not only that but that it's outdated since 7G seems to have modified the structural and geographical integrity to the point that he was able to loop around to Ikebukuro despite going the opposite way. Also Zenjiro now has a pseudo translator predicting what doom scenario might happen to Ikebukuro soon if Yoka regains her memories or something else happens.

Man, what a mess, that's why this series is so interesting.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jun 1, 10:18 AM
Oct 2019
The beginning of the episode was depressing af.

Poor Youka-chan, lost her memories because of 7G and got brainwashed by asshole Pontarou.
But Damn she can transform human into a fcking soup.

Meet the Swan dude again and got the updated Map.
Thank You sir.

I think we all can assumed that the bald dude "Pochi" gonna side with Youka-chan over Pontarou at the end.
davidyodo24Jun 1, 10:23 AM
Jun 1, 12:44 PM

May 2022
I feel sorry for Youka-chan. What a sad existence she's had since the 7G incident.
Jun 1, 6:49 PM

Dec 2021
The first half of the episode is with Yoka, giving us some insight into how Ikebukuro operates post 7G incident from her pov. It seems that the people of Ikebukuro haven't changed at all.

Also, the hermit just colored the map? Lols. And there are some small additions at the end.

Jun 4, 1:07 PM
Feb 2020
definitely the best show of the season for me, at least of the shows ive seen
Jun 9, 9:33 AM
Nov 2020
Reply to StallionXD
@Shirowhite01 She had a little discussion with her friend and instead of talking things out or just ignoring the topic she decides to leave everything behind and run alone to the big city, now her memories were wiped out yet instead of trying to understand why people hates her, because she literally knows nothing, she just prefers to lose control and straight up kill them, also, she could kill Pontaro at any moment but instead she just listens to everything he says even tho she herself said she doesn't like that guy at all, he is not manipulating nor controlling her, he is just telling her bad shit and she decides to follow.

Fuck Youka.
@StallionXD Yoka tried to make Shizuru understand why she wants to study outside of Agano but Shizuru just won't listen and kept on putting down Yoka's ambition... So why bother talk to the very same person who kept on mocking her telling her "Normal's all u'll ever be" if Shizuru is like a brick wall that's so stubborn she won't listen to what others say?

Even after Shizuru left Agano and had an argument with the other girls she still insisted that she said nothing wrong. She'd probably still have the same mindset if she didn't have that argument with Nadeshiko and the others.

As for Yoka, Pontaro kept on whispering to her like a devil and pushing her to go berserk and kill the civilians... Since her memories' been wiped she didn't know what Ikebukuro really looked like so when the civilian brought up "Return things to normal! " She was shocked and was in a state of confusion which Pontaro took advantage of and manipulated Yoka into killing the civilian.

She's having a rough time processing things since she knows nothing of the world before 7G.

Looking at Yoka through the 1st half of the episode she looks groggy and having inner turmoil because of the differing info told to her by Pontaro and the civilian... She's processing the info she's getting when encountering people around Ikebukuro. She could easily kill Pontaro yes but that'll be too merciful and fast, she might want to squeeze some info from him first before doing so. Tbh that's a pretty logical move.
Jun 9, 10:43 PM

Feb 2016
Reply to Shirowhite01
@StallionXD Yoka tried to make Shizuru understand why she wants to study outside of Agano but Shizuru just won't listen and kept on putting down Yoka's ambition... So why bother talk to the very same person who kept on mocking her telling her "Normal's all u'll ever be" if Shizuru is like a brick wall that's so stubborn she won't listen to what others say?

Even after Shizuru left Agano and had an argument with the other girls she still insisted that she said nothing wrong. She'd probably still have the same mindset if she didn't have that argument with Nadeshiko and the others.

As for Yoka, Pontaro kept on whispering to her like a devil and pushing her to go berserk and kill the civilians... Since her memories' been wiped she didn't know what Ikebukuro really looked like so when the civilian brought up "Return things to normal! " She was shocked and was in a state of confusion which Pontaro took advantage of and manipulated Yoka into killing the civilian.

She's having a rough time processing things since she knows nothing of the world before 7G.

Looking at Yoka through the 1st half of the episode she looks groggy and having inner turmoil because of the differing info told to her by Pontaro and the civilian... She's processing the info she's getting when encountering people around Ikebukuro. She could easily kill Pontaro yes but that'll be too merciful and fast, she might want to squeeze some info from him first before doing so. Tbh that's a pretty logical move.
@Shirowhite01 Took u like 2 weeks to respond, not gonna read that testament, honestly idgaf on what it says lmaooo
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Jun 10, 5:17 AM

Jul 2017
The full extent of the 7G incident: Yoka becomes the new queen of the newly created psuedo-Ikebukuro, where Pochi (not the dog) is her butler and alongside him, is the mayor Poison Pontaro, the person who forced her to push the 7G button, not knowing that the created world was pretty much a failure, and the story concocted between the two to ensure that Yoka is safe and sound within their failed world (domination) creation. The Ikebukuro that Yoka sees is definitely termed after her dreams and desires, but that Pontaro clearly is manipulating her into thinking that the world is alright. Even Chaos saying that Yoka will pulverize people into egg custards, that turned out to be true.

As the girls continue their way to Ikebukuro, they witness the same old man in the swan boat fighting for his life, and saving him since they're also on the way. And it turns out that the map that he had was a predicament for all of the frenetic stops along the Ikebukuro line, much less knowing that the city itself is constantly changing, but nothing is being done, or as Poison Pontaro had already surmised people to stop them from changing their "ideal" Ikebukuro. And thanks to Zenjiro whom Makoto is able to decipher through his whims, at least they're getting somewhere.

Come to think of it, the old man has been subtly dropping hints of the girls closing into Ikebukuro and facing the unknown, where he subtly knows without a hitch. The problem is that Shizuru and the girls only have his newly updated map to go by for clues, and praying that Yoka is not the Witch Queen as surmised, which is the sore truth they must face when they get to the city.

A revelation of an episode for the series, how will this set the endgame to come?
Jun 10, 6:53 AM
Nov 2020
Reply to StallionXD
@Shirowhite01 Took u like 2 weeks to respond, not gonna read that testament, honestly idgaf on what it says lmaooo
@StallionXD I don't often open MyAnimelist tbh that's why it took me that long...

"Honestly idgaf on what it says lmaooo"

U do u i guess, with how hellbent u are with ur hate for Yoka i expected that kind of reply.
Jun 10, 7:05 AM

Oct 2017
So we got the main reveal, main villain and how he's using Yoka. Yoka seems like she's in a daze. Can her friends save her? That oldman appearing again and giving more info.
Jun 10, 10:06 AM

Feb 2016
Reply to Shirowhite01
@StallionXD I don't often open MyAnimelist tbh that's why it took me that long...

"Honestly idgaf on what it says lmaooo"

U do u i guess, with how hellbent u are with ur hate for Yoka i expected that kind of reply.
@Shirowhite01 no way this mtfk thinks everyone has time to think about something they said in a shit ass forum 2 weeks ago, get a life wtf
Btw, cry about it.

Jun 10, 6:01 PM

Jan 2022
Yoka's classroom is set up exactly like it was back at home. The outside is so distorted, its crazy. How do they come up with a design like that?

Why did Pontaro call her sexy? tf he's creepy as fuck and moves way too much. It's unsettling. He's also a huge enabler which isn't good because it only angers her. Not a fan of her long ass hair. It must feel heavy

Yoka vaguely remembers Agano and is clearly confused about the whole situation. She can change the sky by speaking it into existence :O

Reimi's granddad is a trilobite 💀

They never bothered to look at the map? I wish we got to find out what was in the missing boxes

How did the scientist make it to Agano that fast? She's tiny!!!! I like the translating device she has though, that would've been useful this entire time.
This never updates so that's cool
Jun 10, 7:17 PM
Nov 2020
Reply to StallionXD
@Shirowhite01 no way this mtfk thinks everyone has time to think about something they said in a shit ass forum 2 weeks ago, get a life wtf
@StallionXD Wow what a hostile reply lmao imagine getting mad over some comment in a fcking forum
Jun 10, 7:23 PM
Apr 2024
Reply to StallionXD
@StallionXD Yeah, typical MAL user right here. Braindead
Average MAL user's media literacy:
Marinate1016 said:
Not reading allat cause I don’t care. Tensura peak. Have a good one tho
Jun 11, 12:34 PM

Feb 2016
Reply to Shirowhite01
@StallionXD Wow what a hostile reply lmao imagine getting mad over some comment in a fcking forum
@Shirowhite01 Yeah, sorry, my bad, I think I didn't make it clear enough: I don't give a fuck about what you are talking about, get a life 😉
Btw, cry about it.

Jun 11, 12:34 PM

Feb 2016
Reply to stevejawbs
@StallionXD Yeah, typical MAL user right here. Braindead
@stevejawbs Yeah, typical MAL usere right here. Sucking cook of randos in the forums because he can't just not read every single comment in a post looking for problems because he is a fkng no life so he tries to say shit so people notices him even tho no one gives a fuck about his existence lmao
Btw, cry about it.

Jun 11, 4:18 PM
Apr 2024
StallionXD said:
@stevejawbs Yeah, typical MAL usere right here. Sucking cook of randos in the forums because he can't just not read every single comment in a post looking for problems because he is a fkng no life so he tries to say shit so people notices him even tho no one gives a fuck about his existence lmao

Yikes calm down lmao, it’s not that srs
Average MAL user's media literacy:
Marinate1016 said:
Not reading allat cause I don’t care. Tensura peak. Have a good one tho
Jun 11, 7:44 PM
Nov 2020
Reply to StallionXD
@StallionXD Lmao what a typical asshole reply. I do have a life that's exactly why i don't open MAL that often but i won't bother explaining that since u'll just fume again xD. I encounter ur kind every once in a while so ur replies don't really surprise me that much.
Jun 12, 9:19 AM

Feb 2016
Reply to Shirowhite01
@StallionXD Lmao what a typical asshole reply. I do have a life that's exactly why i don't open MAL that often but i won't bother explaining that since u'll just fume again xD. I encounter ur kind every once in a while so ur replies don't really surprise me that much.
@Shirowhite01 Ok but would u shut the fuck up no one cares
Btw, cry about it.

Jun 13, 2:57 AM
Nov 2020
Reply to StallionXD
@Shirowhite01 Ok but would u shut the fuck up no one cares
@StallionXD U say that yet u still cared to reply lmao, u really sound like a roblox player with ur retorts. 😂 Don't reply if u're serious when u say u don't really care faggot.
Jun 13, 11:11 AM

Feb 2016
Reply to Shirowhite01
@StallionXD U say that yet u still cared to reply lmao, u really sound like a roblox player with ur retorts. 😂 Don't reply if u're serious when u say u don't really care faggot.
@Shirowhite01 I can reply whatever the fuck I want, are u legitimately that fucking stupid? I'm replying to let u know no one cares about ur fucking ass wasteful existence get a fucking life instead of getting mad about comments from a random about a fucking anime you delusional son of a bitch, funniest clown in this site yet, blows my mind lmao 🤡
Btw, cry about it.

Jun 15, 11:21 AM

Apr 2012
So, the characters can return their world back and all this is connected with some kind of abilities of Youka? I'm glad to hear about it. I was afraid that things would go so far that we'd get something heavily psychedelic like Evangelion or Platinum End at the end. But now I'm wondering how exactly this relates to her, given that the show was previously surreal sci-fi rather than fantasy.
Jun 17, 3:49 AM

Nov 2019
So Youka became the ruler despite her wishes, she is controlled by the Pontarou guy who was the one who made her press the button. Her body guard who took the name Pochi is just working along with Pontarou in order to keep an eye on Youka making sure she doesn't learn the truth that Pontarou is using her because of her power. The group spot the old man in the duck boat again but this time he requires saving, they save him in the nick of time from falling down a cliff waterfall.

The scientist manages to interface with conductor Zeinjirou without his hat this time. The old man gives the group an amended map in exchange for some produce. Youka is finally questioning her presence and purpose; But at what cost? Episode was funky, not a fan of this abstract stuff
Jun 21, 6:41 PM

Oct 2016
Best episode so far for me, the only one I could take somewhat seriously.
Jun 27, 9:07 AM

Jun 2020
They said that the only person who know expect them what really happened is has his brain damaged (not exactly this but the idea of what they said) so its Zeinjirou looks like he was part of the project but didn’t agree on what happened later on so they did lobotomy on him
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» The Main OST?

GakutoDeathGlare - Jun 3

3 by ezex98 »»
Yesterday, 3:31 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Train Doko e Iku? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 24

114 by Serafos »»
Jul 25, 10:44 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Train Doko e Iku? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20

102 by corvKa »»
Jul 25, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Train Doko e Iku? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 13

75 by corvKa »»
Jul 21, 2:41 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Train Doko e Iku? Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 6

92 by corvKa »»
Jul 20, 3:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.