Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Vampire Dormitory
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
There's a certain level of eerie feeling with other vampires plotting the background.

But for Mito, this was an episode of excitement for her. She got to go out and enjoy food while wearing a yukata. Ren also had time to spend with her so that's more relationship building/chemistry between the two. The kiss though! About time Ruka went for it.
May 19, 9:27 AM
Jan 2018
Good episode. the anime would be even better without Ren.
May 19, 10:35 AM

Feb 2011
Wowzers in my trousers! Finally someone realizes Mito is a woman!

excited to see how this holds up in the future episodes.

I want ruka to see her as a woman sooooooonnnn

May 19, 11:05 AM

Dec 2022
well cats out of the bag i guess
May 19, 11:37 AM
Aug 2022
Thank god Ren was the one to figure out her secret, If anyone I wanted it to be him
May 19, 12:08 PM

Oct 2020
Finally, it was revealed that Mito was a woman and that too was discovered by Ren. Ruka's brothers are handsome, though.
May 19, 1:38 PM

Feb 2014
Haahahahahahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Mito! No man would wear that!
Talk about insignificant beings... Both you... And I...
May 19, 1:51 PM
Jul 2014
So the other vampires turn into snakes and mice, and... a cucumber... when they get tired? what?

Also, Mito dresses in girl's clothes, with obvious cleavage, and everyone still thinks she's a guy, because only guys can have short hair apparently. what?
May 19, 2:09 PM

Feb 2019
🤦🏽‍♂️ not the fireworks interrupting the confession trope. Poor Ren, worked up all that courage just to get drowned out twice.

At least we got a Ruka and Mito kiss! But the joy was short lived with Ruka basically being kidnapped by the Volturi lol. They basically said “ok your gay arcs over, time to get a gf” 😭

Mito being left alone in the dorm.. yea nothing could possibly go wrong from that… at least Ren was there with her, but even he couldn’t prevent the snake attack.

FINALLY the tits are out the bag, if anyone was gonna discover her secret it had to be Ren. Things should start getting real interesting now. Lets see how much more contrived drama the author can fit lmao
Marinate1016May 19, 2:30 PM
May 19, 3:34 PM

Feb 2022
Can someone explain me, why just the bad and/or ugly men/boys discover Mito is a girl in an instant?
May 19, 6:19 PM
Aug 2017
How hasn’t nobody figure out mito is a girl? Clothes are completely subjective, but if she doesn’t want anybody to figure out she’s a girl probably wouldn’t be dressing like that 😭
May 19, 7:16 PM
Mar 2018
Despite shit like the double whammy of "I couldn't hear you over the fireworks" and "I couldn't hear you speak directly into my ear because I was looking at the fireworks", but also "I fell over for no reason and bit my cheek so it couldn't have been a real kiss", I'm still really enjoying this.

I can't wait for Mito to cover up her breasts and for Ren to wonder where the woman went, due to his lack of object permanence demonstrated the last time he walked in on her in the bath. Jokes aside, I have a feeling he'll remember this time. Hopefully we'll get a solid conclusion.
May 19, 10:49 PM

Mar 2008
Ren and Ruka make a move independently for Mito seconds apart? Lol also that line from Ruka saying he doesnt care if Mito is a man or woman just...considering he doesnt know it just is a weird line especially when it has already been established he clearly prefers girls.

Finally tits out....i mean it's out Mito is a girl.
May 20, 4:55 AM

Jun 2022
OMGGGGGGG MITO HAS BIG BAZONGAS ∑(ΦдΦlll
REN FINDING IT OUT FIRST IS SO ODD TO ME….

May 20, 8:54 AM
Sep 2015
Worst episode so far, and this is not a good anime to begin with.
May 20, 4:28 PM

Jan 2016
bro, he's not a woman, he's got gynecomastia! (would be quality if she plays this card, but hard doubt)

Honestly, screw that country. They don't even know what a destined partner is, why can't it be Mito??? It sucks how many people are against Ruka, all the more reason for him to join forces with Ren.

Juri is so tomgirl and gay and I love it!
I always love seeing Takara in the opening 5 person dance, I feel like he's got the most energy. I could definitely see him loving Juri even though prefers girls, he gives me that feeling. I prefer guys but could see myself with a gal too.

4/5, those vampires and Komori really pissed me off.

May 21, 12:46 AM
Nov 2011
Wait… I always thought Ren already found out about Mito being a girl back in the camping episode when he saw her bathed in the hot springs. I’m genuinely confused.
May 22, 1:17 AM
Jul 2013
This is getting so uncomfortable to watch but somehow I can’t stop, like a B movie. Like it doesn’t have self awareness as to how bad it is, but that makes it even better.
May 23, 8:52 PM

Oct 2022
That took way too long for someone to find out.
UndefeatedBahamut
May 25, 2:22 AM

Oct 2013
Finally the cat is out of the bag, it took 7 episodes lol
May 26, 10:35 AM

Sep 2011
fucking finally someone finds out mito is a goddamn girl! i not sure if i should feel sorry or not for the guy who turned into a snake........
May 26, 1:34 PM
Mar 2019
Reply to Phantom_373
Thank god Ren was the one to figure out her secret, If anyone I wanted it to be him
@Phantom_373 I agree with you
May 26, 1:36 PM
Mar 2019
Reply to Monfalim
Wait… I always thought Ren already found out about Mito being a girl back in the camping episode when he saw her bathed in the hot springs. I’m genuinely confused.
@Monfalim And I get that, too.
Jun 9, 4:48 AM

Jul 2017
Mito wanting to go on a fireworks date with Ruka, having a yukata on her...will the guys realize her true gender?

Of course, Ren has to notice Mito in Juri's yukata, but to notice bloodlust as emitting from Ruka's vampire brothers wanting to consume her, it does not sit well with him, having to force his powers inherited from the Founder to face them. Too bad that Ren's confession took too long and within the confines of a rather noisy fireworks, Mito couldn't hear him at all, and worse still, Ruka being hurt puts her all worried for him, and even giving him a near-kiss...which Ruka reciprocates fully for her first kiss.

Clearly, Mito is head over heels, and so too is Ruka, which he gets interrogated by Komori as a potential successor candidate, even if he allows him to fancy Mito. With all the guys gone from the dorm to go back home, Ren is the only one left behind where he doesn't have a home, as much as Mito is subconscously wary of one of Ruka'a brothers targeting her. and the succession of Ruka being a boiling point. Thankfully, Ren managed to save Mito in time, but he being the first to realize Mito being a girl, the cat is out of the bag.

How will Ren respond to a girl being disguised as a boy?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Dormitory Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23

40 by Vyudali »»
Jul 24, 1:23 PM

Poll: » Vampire Dormitory Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 5

15 by carolcomecus »»
Jul 15, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Vampire Dormitory Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9

22 by melissachansan »»
Jun 29, 3:18 AM

Poll: » Vampire Dormitory Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 2

40 by melissachansan »»
Jun 29, 3:03 AM

Poll: » Vampire Dormitory Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 26

20 by melissachansan »»
Jun 29, 1:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.