Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Fable
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 15, 10:53 AM
Dec 2014
It had just 6.84 score when episode 1 aired while manga had pretty high score in comparison. Personally I have finished the manga, it is a good series.

Right now, the score is 6.89. So, score increased after 2nd episode aired. Let's see of score increases even more. What you guys think? Can it cross 7.50 mark.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Apr 15, 11:01 AM
Mar 2023
mal people are mental, they were shitting on it before it came out because the studio. most of the time the studio doesn't matter tbh
Apr 15, 11:02 AM
草薙直哉zfg

Apr 2022
maybe idk. i think it’s too low rn though for sure
boredboredbored
Apr 15, 11:33 AM

Mar 2021
I'm not sure. People really hate stiff animation. I for some reason like this style of animation. Not denying its bad, but its still watchable.
Apr 15, 11:47 AM
Oct 2016
People tend to rate by episode in the beginning. Once the series is done and the rest of the people who rate an anime when they finish it add their rating, the average score will even out.
Apr 15, 12:26 PM
Jun 2021
sm0g said:
It had just 6.84 score when episode 1 aired while manga had pretty high score in comparison. Personally I have finished the manga, it is a good series.

Right now, the score is 6.89. So, score increased after 2nd episode aired. Let's see of score increases even more. What you guys think? Can it cross 7.50 mark.

I loved this manga. My only issues with the anime is that its on Hulu in the US. And Hulu’s subtitles are so off for this show for some reason. Its not even timed right so its annoying
Apr 15, 12:46 PM
Dec 2022
Reply to Perhapsually
mal people are mental, they were shitting on it before it came out because the studio. most of the time the studio doesn't matter tbh
@Perhapsually exactly this, and I havent even seen any issues with the show, I actually like it
Apr 15, 4:54 PM
Dec 2021
Perhapsually said:

i wouldn't say so. the studio alreasy failed "my home hero" and "under ninja". shitting on it before release is crazy, but i can understand why people would assume that it's going to be bad
Apr 15, 6:00 PM

Oct 2014
Reply to stathis_
Perhapsually said:

i wouldn't say so. the studio alreasy failed "my home hero" and "under ninja". shitting on it before release is crazy, but i can understand why people would assume that it's going to be bad
@stathis_ I agree with Perhapsually here. The anger shouldnt be directed at reviewbombing a show. its just dishonest towards the show. Same thing happened to Gegege no Kitaro when dragonball fans were mad that their show got replaced by it on tv. its pathetic. The scoring should always represent the quality of a show. Not the anger twoards a studio.
Apr 15, 6:49 PM
Nov 2015
Konosuba has like an 8.5 so people on MAL are all 16 year olds. Scores mean nothing
Apr 15, 8:43 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to IAmVento
Konosuba has like an 8.5 so people on MAL are all 16 year olds. Scores mean nothing
@IAmVento

Nobody watch until the 3rd season unless they're fans. It's only normal for those fans to rate high. Sequels are all around terrible to judge a show's quality.
Apr 15, 8:45 PM
Community Mod
+ Manga DB Staff

Feb 2017
Thread locked for breaking the Anime Discussion Guidelines:
2. Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage meaningful and/or civil discussion. An example includes:
    e. MAL community data
      e.g. Questioning the score/ranking/character favorite counts
      e.g. Saying that series X should have a higher/lower score/count
      e.g. Specific reviews, moderation of data/community content/reviews, etc.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Fable Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8

34 by HansDevX »»
Yesterday, 10:09 PM

Poll: » The Fable Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1

36 by NEETJK »»
Jun 8, 5:04 PM

Poll: » The Fable Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25

35 by KANLen09 »»
Jun 8, 9:17 AM

Poll: » The Fable Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 18

32 by KANLen09 »»
Jun 8, 9:01 AM

Poll: » The Fable Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 27

43 by LordKirkis »»
Jun 8, 3:02 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.