Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Mar 12, 7:43 AM

Jul 2013
What fucking scum. So they invite two low rank hunters to join their party so they meet the minimum number of members to enter the dungeon then they kill them so they can divide the spoils by themselves. Yep, shit like this will happen if their government are all hush hush when it comes to the dungeons. That shouldn't be the case
Mar 18, 4:24 PM

Feb 2012
Damn, did he go through the Saitama training regimen

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Mar 20, 11:04 PM

Dec 2022
i haven't read the manga but this seems like it's moving in ultra-super-mega slow motion. it seems even worse than One Piece in this regard
Mar 21, 2:50 PM

Jan 2021
I am... There was something off.
Mar 25, 10:33 AM
Nov 2016
Shallow characters, MC is boring AF. Zero tension cos muh plot armour, just bland.
Mar 27, 5:49 AM
Aug 2022
edgy and gay

still looking for the merits of this puffed up show aside from good animation
Mar 27, 6:06 AM
Aug 2022
i find it hilarious that his head getting bigger so his hair looking shorter
Mar 31, 10:05 AM
Mar 2024
seems over-hyped see my comment on my page for more info
Apr 2, 1:55 PM
Mar 2022
a true master peace! i can relate it with my everyday struggles
Apr 4, 10:30 PM
Sep 2018
The music when he killed those dudes gave me shivers
Apr 7, 5:48 PM
Aug 2020
a tip, when the characters are alone they don't open their mouths to say what they think unless they're schizophrenic
thanks
LucasDoragonApr 7, 6:04 PM
Apr 7, 10:49 PM
Mar 2023
A TRUE MASTER CLASS IN SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS. REALLY KEPT ME WATCHING JUST TO FINISH THE SERIES. A REAL JAW DROPPER. A CINEMATIC MASTERPIECE. THE GOD FATHER WHO?
Apr 9, 4:53 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Jin Woo's muscles daaaamn, and now he got trapped with that other kind rich dude because his group doesn't want to share and they would rather kill them instead... too bad for them Jin Woo can 1vs1 this kind of boss now :)
Apr 14, 2:55 AM

Feb 2021
Time for Jinwoo shine and save him :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 15, 6:30 PM

Apr 2008
Wow, the previous episode was all about edgelord mentality and now they went ahead and straight up replaced the MC

They absolutely cemented the 3/10 score.
Apr 15, 7:55 PM
Aug 2023
I don't like the MC's sudden new persona, he's coming off as super arrogant and condescending now. Most of it is in his inner monologue, but his demeanor and speech is giving off a strong vibe of disdain and contempt as well, making him seem like an ahole. I know his party is despicable, but before he figured it out he was being this contemptuous prick towards them while they were being so nice to him, not to mention also to the newbie e-rank with the fancy gear who was also being nice to him.

It looks like his new powers has gone to his head super fast. It would have been nice to at least see a gradual shift from his "wimpy" persona to this "contemptuous" ahole persona so it would make more sense and not seem so sudden. But it looks like this anime's isn't that good with subtlety and execution given how they had all the nurses fawn over him so excessively like they were under the influence of a charm spell. I can only guess they're NPCs, given the MC is a "player" now, everybody in the world maybe an NPC despite seeming not "robotic" at all, aside from the nurses fawning over him.
Apr 17, 9:31 PM
Aug 2018
Never before I watched more incoherent trash than this.
I thought the guy entering an unknown dungeon with just a dagger, when he had an actual weapon stashed away was a single instance.
THEN, it hits me with the most poorly orchestrated betrayal of all history of the anime...

"Let's seal the boss room so we have can all the crystals... That are inside the boss room we just sealed"
"Let's hope the guys there anger boss that was quiet in the corner, so when we come back blasting the entrance we just sealed with tons of rubble it will be ready to fight us."
"Let's give up both initiative, mining manpower and add rubble removal to today's task."
NO DAMN PLAN AT ALL. The writers of this just want a justificative of a plot without thinking about it at all.
"Why they do this? Oh, because they are bad guys. They like doing bad so much they will hurt their own profit for it."

I hope that's the last straw because I can't stand this getting any worse. I still believe the UNBELIEVABLY brittle weapon trope will continue.
Seriously, the guy who wrote this have never seen a word before. Naive me though that would be the only problem with this.
Apr 17, 11:45 PM

Nov 2019
Evil people exist everywhere :/
Apr 21, 9:51 PM

Apr 2008
Reply to SafeEntity
Never before I watched more incoherent trash than this.
I thought the guy entering an unknown dungeon with just a dagger, when he had an actual weapon stashed away was a single instance.
THEN, it hits me with the most poorly orchestrated betrayal of all history of the anime...

"Let's seal the boss room so we have can all the crystals... That are inside the boss room we just sealed"
"Let's hope the guys there anger boss that was quiet in the corner, so when we come back blasting the entrance we just sealed with tons of rubble it will be ready to fight us."
"Let's give up both initiative, mining manpower and add rubble removal to today's task."
NO DAMN PLAN AT ALL. The writers of this just want a justificative of a plot without thinking about it at all.
"Why they do this? Oh, because they are bad guys. They like doing bad so much they will hurt their own profit for it."

I hope that's the last straw because I can't stand this getting any worse. I still believe the UNBELIEVABLY brittle weapon trope will continue.
Seriously, the guy who wrote this have never seen a word before. Naive me though that would be the only problem with this.
@SafeEntity If you want to sprinkle in some more stupidity

They are constantly talking about how they didn't bring mining equipment WHILE THERE IS A PICKAXE ON SCREEN!

But, okay sure... Maybe a Pickaxe might be insufficient for such a massive haul...

Every future episodes demonstrate that a pickaxe is more than enough and is the only mining equipment ever used...

Literally its completely illogical, but this is a trash anime anyways... The writer clearly had a goal, and he doesn't care about any logic required to make his one extremely stupid point clear...
TalamareApr 22, 3:19 AM
Apr 21, 11:04 PM
Aug 2018
Reply to Talamare
@SafeEntity If you want to sprinkle in some more stupidity

They are constantly talking about how they didn't bring mining equipment WHILE THERE IS A PICKAXE ON SCREEN!

But, okay sure... Maybe a Pickaxe might be insufficient for such a massive haul...

Every future episodes demonstrate that a pickaxe is more than enough and is the only mining equipment ever used...

Literally its completely illogical, but this is a trash anime anyways... The writer clearly had a goal, and he doesn't care about any logic required to make his one extremely stupid point clear...
@Talamare Haha, he indeed sacrificed a great deal of logic in order to progress the general plot.
It strikes me as disrespectful. I guess the writers were underpaid and overworked and they had no love for what they were producing.

It's at least puzzling. With such an unbelievably absurd amount of highly valuable ore the anime shows, the sort that would fill dozens of mining carts you'd expect they would contract a full team of miners and equipment to haul all the ore from there and be rich, yet they are happy to come back through a narrow passage and then fight the boss for a few pounds of the stuff that's all they can carry.
Of course it's an empty question. It was for the sake of visuals, as this anime is akin to a parody and has no regard for anything else besides imitating what an anime is supposed to be.
Apr 28, 1:43 PM

Mar 2016
I have hoped to hear a shift in his tone or the way Jin-Woo spoke when his appearance began to change, thankfully that wish was granted. Bro got a glow up in every conceivable way. The GOAT is here!

Jin-Woo's first foray into the den of wolves, how ironic is it that sometimes the beasts and creatures that lurked within the gate aren't your most threatening enemies? Sometimes they're those who take on the appearances of humans but with the heart more foul than any beasts.

May 2, 4:08 AM

Apr 2021
those two were cheated, little does that group know what Sung is capable of doing. 5 episode rating.
May 10, 2:39 AM

Dec 2020
Yo it's like a different person. Changed build, height, voice, face, hair lol
May 12, 9:26 PM

Aug 2019
Damn didn't expect Jinwoo's physical glow up to come that fast, thought it would be more of a slow burner along side him becoming stronger as a hunter, but nah i guess pumping strength both in the game UI and physical work outs get you to where he is in a few months. Interested to see how strong he is as well now, from his monologues he seems pretty confident and we've yet to actually see what the game UI dictates the difficulty of the boss to be.

Was actually starting to wonder how they regulate and monitor parties that go into gates since there seems to be very little law enforcement or security to a pretty much open free lance job, and lo and behold seems the only security and life insurance you can get doing this job is from mutual trust with randoms and legal papers.
May 26, 5:09 AM

Apr 2013
Interesting setup episode, but now I have high hopes for the next one. He better get revenge on those hunters.
May 30, 6:55 AM
Jul 2023
Damn, he got hot
- What is is with Manwa and their obsession with sudden glow ups like it’s not that cool lmao
- Man, the guy with the shiny armour is annoying af
- Looks like JinWoo is being betrayed by the b rankers. I hope he fucks them up
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Mar 30

397 by Bek1r »»
Yesterday, 2:17 PM

» Solo Leveling Anime Records Surprisingly Poor Sales ( 1 2 )

deg - Apr 7

70 by Haninegharbi »»
Yesterday, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Feb 10

416 by Nova_xD_7 »»
Jun 2, 1:46 PM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 2

281 by VihasYeah »»
Jun 1, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23

303 by Apreggi »»
May 30, 7:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.