Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 29, 8:43 PM
Sep 2022
for me it's a solid 9/10! if they didn't do Felm dirty like that and at least made her go with Usato's journey i would put it 10/10 perfect show. tbh i didn't see any mistakes from the plot/story, characters, production or even bad criticism about the anime compared to the source material though from the Novel community. so i have no reason not to put it 10
Mar 29, 8:44 PM
Sep 2022
cristinacke28 said:
Hey look, it's Raphtalia!

lol !!! how i didn't notice it
Mar 29, 8:46 PM
Sep 2022
Piromysl said:
I really like this "former villain mellowes down and joins the good guy", which is why I really like Felm as a character. She is also a cutie tho. I wish there would be second season so we could see her more.

my favorite girl for this year already:)
Mar 29, 9:20 PM
Jan 2022
it was a surprisingly good anime, i started it think it was average at best, but ended with a solid 7
Mar 29, 9:40 PM

Nov 2021
I'm glad I gave this anime a chance, it was super enjoyable to me. Thought it would be generic isekai but it managed to stand out with its characters and story. I really liked the dynamic between Rose and Usato too. I really hope this gets a season 2 because how could they leave us hanging like that??
Mar 30, 12:24 AM
Apr 2023
Alright, this was a pretty nice isekai anime this season and I'm out to read the manga adaptation next. It really looks like things will get even more fun and interesting after this. Aside from the journey towards Amako's nation, they'll be meeting with more characters Usato can 'wrongly' use his healing magic on. He is after all pretty much 'undead' now or maybe a self-healing monk type character. No S2 announcement yet but the manga already has some mileage so it might really be good to follow the story through there.
Mar 30, 1:25 AM
Dec 2021
Finally, it is done.
Mar 30, 1:46 AM

Feb 2018
Sheesh, I wanna see another season out of this lol. They have to make one.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Mar 30, 2:28 AM
Sep 2022
Final episode picked it up a little but the damage is probably done. I'll give a second series a look but I expect a tedious love-triangle, a clueless MC, and gratuitous fan-service.

It all started so well.
Mar 30, 3:05 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Can't help but hear Mao Mao now whenever Felm speaks; maybe that's why out of nowhere we love Felm so much even for only the couple episodes of screentime she has had so far, or it's simply Aoi Yuuki working her magic yet again.

So yeah this show was pretty basic, pretty generic, but not mediocre. It does all the usual things you might see in an isekai, it's just that everything is done pretty much right in this case. It's fast food, but it's quality fast food, if you will. Nothing about it is extraordinary, but I have no complaints either. Everything it tries to accomplish is done well; amounting to as a 7-out-of-10 show as you can get. Plus there are small things scattered throughout that help elevate it as a whole; my personal favorite aspect being the group isekai, Usato coming to another world not by himself, but with other people.

Not dying for a season 2, but certainly am looking forward to it, and indeed hope that it will come eventually.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 30, 5:57 AM
Apr 2021
Ok Felm is currently the best girl in the entire show for me the ass shit we got of her made me choke on my food bc I did NOT know she had ass like that😮‍💨 and I counted 4 times this girl Felm was bent over with her ass up LMAO and what makes her character better is that she’s voiced by the goat Yuuki Aoi🥰😍🥰

Amako is SOOOO adorable man I love her design she’s just so innocently cute I’m glad Usato is helping her out I mean how could ppl refuse to help someone as cute as her🥰

Rose and Usato beefing and going round after round will never not kill me those 2 will forever have beef when they’re training together🤣🤣

This is actually a solid ass isekai and I wasn’t expecting this to be THIS GOOD I mean the worldbuilding is cool to me with how they gotta travel to these other places before they get to Amako’s homeland so I’m excited to see what’s in store in those cities that they visit🤩

I’m sad that it ended bc this show is soooooo good I think I might just read the manga tbh I wanna see more Felm moments, this is easily a 9/10 for me I enjoyed and looked forward to this show every friday so I’ll see yall again next season😭😩😭
Mar 30, 9:16 AM

Jul 2014
Looks like that close up of Felm's ass in the previous episode wasn't just a one time thing... So Felm is not only cute af but also has some BIG ASS, goddamn. Man, it's only been two episodes with her but I miss Felm already. I love how a cute tsundere she is with Usato, I need more of her :'(

Suzune being silly while Usato and Amako are having a serious moment was hilarious. Never change, senpai xD.

Amako has such a nice design and is so adorable. It looks like she will be our next little heroine for what's to come.

I really thought Usato would choose Felm as one of her companions or they would include her in some way but it looks like she is on her way to be thrown into that well known forest, poor girl xD. Even if we have more, it looks like we won't be seeing Felm around Usato for a while, too bad.

Anyway, I guess that's about it. The beginning and the last part were my favorites but overall it was a great show. They teased quite a bit at the end not to give us a second season, come on...
SkyLETVMar 30, 10:33 AM
Mar 30, 9:43 AM
Feb 2021
I enjoyed this anime so much! I hope a season 2 comes soon so that I can enjoy that too.
Mar 30, 11:25 AM

Jun 2016
Reply to Mione48
@Franz_Furantsu Again,I agree with all what you said!
I wonder who is Usato´s real love interest? It seemed Suzune in some episodes but then they never developed the romance much (except one episode) and now more girls are falling for him. Looks like Amako will be the main in the following seasons, it will be sad for Inukami-senpai.
Kazuki-sama is with Celia, so what about Suzune? I just hope both Kazuki and Suzune won´t dissapear later. I feel they needed to show more their battles, like the one against the snake.

This anime was a good one, I like the characters and they showed well the story behind them, usually. Hopefully we will see more about them if there is a second season.
I ship Usato and Suzune, that is a problem, when lately they haven´t been together that much XD.
Very good anime, waiting for the second season.
@Mione48 me too, I'm really curious of how the story and Usato's relationships with the girls will develop, I haven't a clear preference or ship but one thing I feel like saying: Suzune deserves more love by Usato, she's so cute. XD
Mar 30, 2:37 PM
Feb 2022
AkeZZZ said:
Where's the second season?! Where's the second season?!
btw, they should bring Felm on their journey as well.

agree they should bring felm
Mar 30, 3:34 PM

Nov 2009
I want to slap Felm's ass too. Seems fun. LOL

Also, Felm's pretty much part of Usato's Harem, lol

Still tho... I probably won't really want to Isekai into this world... things seem so restrictive... you can't do anything unless you get permission...

Can't leave the country to go anywhere like a house arrest. Usato is just lucky he's got special clearance due to him being one of the major savior of the country.

Poor Felm, she's going to miss Usato, but more importantly... it feels like by the time Usato comes back... Felm is going to become "Rose-like"...

BTW... why do I see some characters that resembles ppls from other series in the "future preview" when Usato's leaving the castle?... lol
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 30, 3:45 PM

Nov 2017
Awesome series overall! Can't wait for new story arcs in S2 (it's coming, right??)
Mar 30, 5:18 PM
Dec 2019
Just as good as the manga. Love it.
Mar 30, 6:30 PM

Oct 2018
Really looking forward to another season with that group going on the journey. Also, Amako is so adorable xD will be looking forward to seeing more of her
Mar 30, 7:48 PM

Oct 2008
Was kind of hoping for a season 2 announcement at the end there. Up to this point in the story I wasn't as interested in the manga, but they adapted it so well that I still found it very enjoyable in an anime format. Was really hoping they would adapt the journey as well since that was so much more interesting to me in the manga.
Mar 30, 11:32 PM
Mar 2021
Suzune's personality xD I really liked her, when she said " she's a hard-core M" I started laughing

-Dam I feel bad the the demon lord for everything she's going to go through with Rose xD surprised when Usato said " My condolences" Rose didn't hit him lol
Mar 31, 12:23 AM
May 2019
where is S2 ? I need s2 announcements ASAP
Mar 31, 11:35 AM

Jan 2014
I hope they announce s2 at some point, I really want to see the rest part animated. Shin-Ei and Studio Add did a magnificent job with this one and if they return for the rest it would be great.
Mar 31, 3:35 PM

Feb 2014
In the end, Usato is more OP rather than the heroes themselves xD

Not a bad anime. It´s enjoyable and I liked the characters, but unfornutely the pace wasn´t on point and the writing left to be desired - restraining its full potential because in essence it´s very good.

That is why I am going with 6/10 instead of 7/10. Would rate 6.5/10 if was possible.

TechOtakuMar 31, 4:00 PM
Mar 31, 6:35 PM

Sep 2023
This show is refreshing for how it avoided some annoying and common isekai tropes. Its still really generic though and the black knight becoming a waifu who falls for the MC is a cringe development. Shes the only disappointment in a cast of otherwise good (for an isekai) female characters. Will read the manga just for more Rose and Inukami.
Apr 1, 1:07 AM

Dec 2020
Straight up a good series and I want another season pretty badly I do wish Felm was also joining because idk, if we are going see much of her because we don't know how long this travelling arc will last. and Rose is an awesome character and also a good mc I'm so glad they didn't just give us an mc that was going to be a pussy most of the time.
Apr 1, 3:37 AM
Mar 2012
Inumaki lol when fox being all serious.
cute tsundere talk with Usato. Felm training full of funny faces.
Blurin such mood.
Finale quite good a wrap & hinting a fun journey, need s2.
the pacing did drag enjoyability, maybe too much training & flashbacks instead of current story. still nice fight animation, and fun characters.
Apr 1, 11:06 AM
Mar 2024
AHHHHHH its over NOOOOOO. I will be waiting patiently for season 2 and the journey to the different places. Being able to see the struggles and conflicts of the other nations seems interesting and will provide more depth to the universe they are in.

Also, always happy to see Rose kicking some butt and Usato being teased. Great ending to the season, plenty of comedy. Glad this show knows what it is and isn't trying to be something it's not.
Apr 1, 11:11 AM
Mar 2024
Reply to IzanaSolos
Wow, so nobody was there to save her like she saved Usato, huh...

Usato, who had been informed about Suzune and Kazuki's crisis by Amako, was now tasked with rescuing his mother. This led him to discover the reason why Amako had traveled all the way from the Beastman's Country to the Kingdom of Llinger. Although Amako asked him to accompany her to the Beastlands, Usato, considering his position as a member of the rescue team, found it difficult to make a decision. After much thought, Usato devised a plan to go to the Beastlands and discussed it with Rose, who mentioned they would need to convince Lloyd to allow him to do so. Felm overheard this and then attempted to run away.

Poor Black Knight, or rather Felm, even for a demon, I doubt any demon training is as intense as Rose's training from hell. Poor Amako, I'm glad she found Usato out of anyone because, as she said, 100% Rose would've declined. Speaking of Amako, once she grows up, who knows, she'll probably be in Usato's harem with Felm. It's amazing how much Usato has changed. Not only can he withstand and dodge Rose's attacks, but he can also talk back without getting scared anymore. Still, she's pretty scary. Thankfully, Rose managed to convince him enough to let him go to the Beastlands. And I would've thought Usato would've picked Felm, but instead, he picked Blurin... hilarious. Anyway, her being a little tsundere though, that's unexpected, but I love tsunderes in my life, so I'll take it. And that final talk between Rose and Usato, wow, just damn, how much those two have grown as characters and bonded. Speaking of characters, so many new ones got introduced last minute, so that must mean we're getting a second season, right??? PLEASE.

Now with Usato going to the Beastlands, not only is he going to continue living in this world, but he'll also continue using his healing magic, albeit in the wrong way.

Now, this is what I call an ISEKAI. It knows when to take itself seriously and when not to, and at the same time, many isekais get a second season that don't deserve it, but this one is one that 100% DESERVES ONE.
@IzanaSolos Completely agree, I am hoping that there is a second season. Amako needs the debt repaid for saving the kingdom and you can't just introduce new territories with a whole storyline without expanding upon it in another season! That would be insane for a show with this much jam already.
Apr 1, 3:43 PM
Feb 2020
This deserves so much a 2nd season. .

This series is a peak example of why you shouldnt judge a book by its cover, it looked so much like another generic isekai but it turned out to be one of the best anime this season had to offer.

With one of the best female characters in recent history. Rose might no be Frieren but she is up there.
Apr 2, 4:44 PM
Nov 2020
What chapter to pick up the manga from?
Apr 3, 1:46 AM
May 2015
The mc is like any common japanese mc but both Suzune & Rose are really fun to watch. Tbh they really carry this anime. The fight is a little bland but overall still quite an enjoyable anime for me. 7.5/10 from me
Apr 3, 5:43 PM

Nov 2023
The ending was okay in my books. I think they could've gone for something more conclusive but the openess adds the potential of a Season 2 happening.

It was a good show that had a few dips in the middle but was still enjoyable.
Apr 3, 10:07 PM
Jun 2022
1) Finally Decent Comedy Kicked In After Episode 3 .

2) Guess , Can Be Rewatched .

3) Op Is Good , Ed Kinda Damp For Me .

4) Looking Forward To Season 2.
Apr 4, 1:41 PM
May 2023
fun flick when tired or want to relax.
Apr 7, 2:50 AM

Feb 2012
I enjoyed the show overall with Rose and Felm being my favorite. A couple things that might make me drop the score by one is Suzune got a little annoying by the end and I generally don't like when a MC won't kill.

I'd be down to see a 2nd season but I wish Felm was traveling with them.
Apr 10, 12:34 PM

Sep 2014
Lmao that one shot of Felms ass was unnecessarily detailed.
Totally expected her to go with him on the journey, introducing her only to leave her behind seems weird. Not that it matters much, I doubt we will see a second season.

Show was decent, not great not terrible. I think the first couple eps of him training were lame, but the show became better towards the end. The pacing overall was a bit weird early on.

I cant say anything about the future arcs, but unlike many isekai the story ahead seems actually interesting. Going on a journey is an unusual thing to do in a setting like this, of course it might also just be weirdly paced again and he might be back after a few eps.

Suzune hard carried the show. I wish she went with him, then I would actually want to watch more.

I quite liked the animation! The rest of the show is standard isekai stuff with nothing outstanding catching my attention but also nothing bothering me. I grew to like it, but I doubt I will remember it in a week or two 6/10
Comander-07Apr 10, 12:54 PM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Apr 10, 12:44 PM
Apr 2018
Anyone know what volume that i can read to continue anime stories? and where to read the light novel?
Apr 11, 2:32 PM

Mar 2013
Cant wait for S2....the show is getting higher with pace and more interesting story that can be explored.

When is S2 Coming out? Btw this studio is really under appreciated. I watch a few of their stuff and they are amazing.
Is this a new studio ?
Apr 12, 4:45 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to Stark700
Of course they would have to depend on Usato even in the season finale. Luckily, he came up with a plan.

This season finale felt underwhelming imo. Nothing really impactful an it still had the usual training stuff we've seen so many times. Looks like Rose gave him some final useful advice in their world. She really is his mentor since the beginning of the season. Ending is kinda open with more adventuring...

Could've been better.
@Stark700 talk about expecting academy aware wining ending and sage wisdom from a non-serious humorous comedic slapstick anime, your comment cracked me up so much it hurts and tears down my eyes
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Apr 12, 5:05 PM

May 2015
This show was great! Usato as an ever enduring healer with Rose as his no nonsense mentor made for an entertaining dynamic. I really hope that setup at the end leads into a season 2!
Apr 16, 10:52 AM
Jul 2019
a new adventure will start
hoping for second season
Apr 18, 2:17 PM
Sep 2021
I just hope there is Season 2 for this anime :(
Apr 19, 8:06 PM
Jan 2023
Nunca ri tanto com um animes. Esse definitivamente entra no meu top 10. Gostei muito da personalidade da Rose e do Usato. As partes em que ele demonstra o lado mais "agressivo" dele são muito engraçadas ksskk. A forma como ele sente esse orgulho da capitã é fenomenal ksks. O fato de ele estar levando um monte de chutes da Ferm e não expressar nada demonstra como ele está acostumado em apanhar ksks. Foi bem treinado pela Rose. Quando será que ela vai curar esse olho dela para podermos ver a sua beleza completa? Tu que leu o manga, como foi? estava pensando em começar a ler, mas confesso que gostaria de manter apenas a experiência pelo anime com medo de ser bom demais e eu não parar kssk.
Apr 21, 10:32 AM

Mar 2015
That was fun. As of now, there is no season 2 announcement yet.

Excited for the world building in the next season, and as Captain Rose predicted, there will 100% be people who will look down on Usato due to his healer status. Due to his personality, he'll most likely just brush them off but I really need him to follow Captain Rose's advice and just beat them up lol. That flame user red-haired girl in the preview is definitely gonna be one of those people underestimating him lol. But she probably one of those that won't harass him for it or something, just assumes he's weak.
Apr 25, 11:26 AM
Aug 2022
So Black Knight is a Tsundere Chan lol 😂.
Last 3 minutes emotional bruh 😭.
Apr 25, 11:27 AM
Aug 2022
Apr 25, 11:28 AM
Aug 2022
Apr 27, 3:08 AM

Feb 2021
Now He must continue the journey by himself along with the others. Can't wait to see the next season!
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 27, 5:13 PM
Feb 2024
idkiidkidkiidkidkiidkidkiidkidkiidk
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 15

68 by RicFie »»
May 26, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 5

140 by ALUCARD47 »»
May 26, 1:01 AM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 22

58 by Ayano_Kuma »»
May 25, 11:50 PM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 19

75 by EvandroBraz »»
May 5, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8

68 by G_Spark233 »»
May 4, 11:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.