Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 3 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 22, 2023 6:52 AM
Jan 2022
ughhh the red haired knight with clark the vice commander of the knights is very, very charming and handsome... suitable to be added to the husbu list :v
Jul 22, 2023 4:21 PM

Nov 2012
Well, this just got better. I wish she'd realize she's not going to turn bad.

I was surprised Stale didn't teleport to Roderick with a hammer and move the boulder. Then , I was shocked he let Pride go on her own. 
dragynfaerieJul 22, 2023 4:37 PM
Jul 23, 2023 4:05 PM
Jan 2021
episode was an op power trip isekai
Jul 24, 2023 4:43 AM
Apr 2022
why bring swords in a gun fight, not complaining, swords are cool
Jul 24, 2023 12:35 PM
Jun 2020
bruh. I cackled when the scenes switch from the knights practicing swords to the bandits firing a fck*n gun.. A GUN!!!? LMAOO

also Pride really did just become a generic good guy MC now huh, I kinda wish she still keep that scary-intimidating aura to her... ig that's just me

Still a solid episode tho'. would give them that.
Jul 28, 2023 2:29 AM

Jul 2017
A timeskip of 3 years, and Pride counts her days being the last boss, because all she has going for her at this stage is her cheat ability, even in sword training with Stale's instructor Karl. And as the meeting of the knights army goes, without Commander Rodrick, who's training the new recruits, they should be faring well thanks to vice-captain Clark, though Pride's rumour may be going faster than expected. That said, them having guns as opposed to a sword fight against rebels, what the hell lols, but the First Princess Pride and First Prince Stale are ready to support when help calls for it. But when the battlefield is rife with soft soil, Pride senses the unthinkable, and stops their actions with alternatives before more lives are lost.

The one person that cannot stand for this is his very son. Though he won't become a knight, Rodrick would sacrifice his life in the face of adversity, and Pride would step in as a proclamation to save the people whom the kingdom stands for, at the wisp of her becoming the villainess. And in this crippling battlefield, be it friend or foe, Pride chooses life.

This strangely goes beyond all otome games as ludicrious, but it's all in the author's mind.
Jul 30, 2023 2:25 PM

May 2015
A villainess that can kick ass, hell yeah! 
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 3, 2023 4:00 PM

Jan 2008
Most villainess isekai's I've read/watch have been relatively enjoyable but you can really see the drop of writing quality of villainess shows like most other isekai trends with this one. Training with swords when they literally have guns and refusing to bomb the enemies because that's disrespectful. Lmaowhat a terrible reasoning for not doing so when you're on the verge of death and losing all your men in the process. The show tries show hard to make Pride almighty and intelligent when it's just everyone else that's incredibly dumb.
Aug 8, 2023 8:48 PM

Nov 2009
Nice Fight,

Yup, 11 year old murdering ppls... lol...

Well... so it turns out the DEV that made this game gave Pride OP cheat skill that allow her to learn anything with ease and then master it.

Interesting... since Pride already had Precon... with this I can see her being nearly indestructible BUT !

apparently the OG-Pride somehow still gets taken down in the original game, hmm...

makes me think Pride with her Precon and fast-learning has a plothole somewhere that the original MC of the game found, I wonder what was OG-Pride's weakness...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Aug 19, 2023 2:34 AM
Mar 2012
all three nice new attire.
lol zoom call ability wonder how sword, gun & magic get balanced. most knights look hot
why captain's son looks homeless?
wow Pride is scary op
Sep 18, 2023 12:15 PM

Nov 2013
holy shit, not only the captain fighting alone was kinda cool (but how did they not kill him faster with guns?) ... but specially the end with Pride going nuts, this ep is awesome, damn
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Sep 24, 2023 12:07 PM

May 2018
Pride didn't hesitate to kill all of them, and I like how she uses her strength. xD
Oct 1, 2023 12:05 PM

Mar 2013
Reply to naruuunaruuu
Pride didn't hesitate to kill all of them, and I like how she uses her strength. xD
@naruuunaruuu well, unlike the people in mal forum, she did not forget she was a psychopath tyrant.
Normaly she should have have hesitated or at least monologue about kill bad ok, but nope.
Nov 12, 2023 7:05 AM

Mar 2019
I liked this overall, but you have teleportation dammit. Just tele the captain back.

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.
Nov 29, 2023 2:59 AM

Dec 2020
That was quite interesting though when it comes to isekai anime there is one important thing I think most isekai anime should address and that is killing someone.
Killing someone is engrained in our heads to be a bad thing no matter the situation at least the first time or at least there should be some recognition you should at least have a thought of oh shit! Damn, I killed someone well anyways.
Of course, an argument can be made that maybe she doesn't care about the death of enemies at least because og princess is fucked up but it's mere speculation.
You might see it as a stretch but what I see right now is a half-assed isekai that got tagged as one but might as well not have been if the story was tinkered just a little.
And where does this random undying loyalty she has for the kingdom even come from is there any particular reason that she cares so much that she is willing to go off some randos? And after they were dealt with its like they never even existed in the first place.
niookookjoNov 29, 2023 4:14 AM
Jan 3, 11:09 AM
Aug 2020
the author who created this rubbish should be treated
Feb 18, 1:55 AM

Jan 2015
I hated this episode. Stale somehow trusted her to send her ALONE against a horde of enemies. Her a 11 or whatever years old girl??? Yeah very believable. Then comes the worst part, she somehow is able to outmanoeuvre every last one of them and took every single last down ALL BY HERSELF... Yeah, very believable. And the captain who should be dead million times already, is still alive and kicking. Is again, very believable.

I don't even wanna go into my complaints how the episode in itself was boring, and it'd be have been more interesting (for a viewer) if someone did die and she failed to save someone, because surprise surprise - characters death = interesting, progress the story, develops the characters.
Mar 11, 6:36 PM
Jun 2022
Nice , Whenever In Pinch . Just Make Something Up , Works Everytime . ' Laughs Loudly '
Apr 19, 9:21 AM
Dec 2015
Anyone know what the names of Pride's abilities are? One seems to be close to "Panmnesia" because she mentions in her dialogue "once I've learned something, I don't forget it" and the other seems to be close to "Adoptive Muscle Memory" because she mentions in her dialogue "I've perfectly mastered the art of self-defense just by watching it."

The user needs only to read, hear, see, experience something once and they will never forget it is mentioned on the description of Panmnesia. It hints at the same thing with them both mentioning "they will never forget."

[The user can copy any/all movements/actions after observing it performed once, including acrobatics, martial arts, and other physical stunts. With these skills, they can become masters and incredible at what they do, by combining what several forms and movements in rhythmic motions instead of using the same thing over.

User can copy how a person aims, giving themselves incredible marksmanship; however, if they wanted to use certain weapons, they would have to watch a person fire that weapon in order to be able to copy it (such as how to fire a rifle, as opposed to how to fire a bow, or how to throw knives or darts).] is the description for Adoptive Muscle Memory. It hints at the same thing with them both mentioning "doing something just by watching it." Except Adoptive Muscle Memory only goes to physical powers. It doesn't speak for never forget something you learned through reading or other sources. So I'm a little unsure how to define the name of this ability.

I read on https://isekai.fandom.com/wiki/The_Most_Heretical_Last_Boss_Queen that Pride has the abilities "Eternal Arms Mastery" and "Eye of the Mind." I'm not sure how accurate these abilities are and one seems to be missing. In one episode Pride's thought [With my last boss cheat ability, I can remember something perfectly after only reading it once, but I'm trying to deepen my understanding by reading it over again periodically.] and there is no ability on the list that mentions anything about reading. The only ability or confirmed power I know of is Precognition, but I'm not sure what the names of her other abilities are.
MasterrazorApr 24, 7:08 PM
Apr 21, 10:05 AM

Aug 2019
the white haired kid somehow makes me think of yugioh or something
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 1:18 PM
Oct 2022
Naive and illogical ..
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2023

43 by Magicmist »»
Jun 5, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2023

28 by Magicmist »»
May 29, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2023

31 by Magicmist »»
May 22, 8:00 PM

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2023

46 by Magicmist »»
May 15, 1:20 PM

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2023

56 by bridison »»
May 10, 2:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.