Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 2 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 16, 2023 11:09 AM

Feb 2007
amlg said:
What's interesting is...

What happens to the MC when the game knowledge runs out? LOL

Cause while they said she's suppose to be able to see the future, but the current MC-Pride hasn't shown any hint of her seeing the actual future... all she's been doing is using her game knowledge...

Whereas the OG-Pride is supposedly to gain her future-seeing power right at that moment when she fainted, except in the game she didn't get taken over by the MC-Pride's soul and gets the power. (I believe this was the future Pride's mom saw when she previously saw Pride obtaining Precognition, but since MC-Pride's changing things by changing her personality, Pride's current future is now changed)

It's honestly hard to tell at this moment. She's certainly using game knowledge, especially notable when saving her father, but at the same time, she does get actual visions of her original fate - strongly enough that it was even shared with Stale as a dream once. So it is entirely possible that she does have the ability as well.
Jul 16, 2023 5:35 PM

Mar 2008
I don't quite get it how is it that Pride was raised not knowing about Tiara. Is this some sort of formality in this world's royal line or does Tiara have a different father or was the mother just attempting to keep Tiara safe from Pride, later of which if that was the purpose then it wouldn't make sense why they would allow them to meet not just in this timeline but the original one.
Jul 17, 2023 3:35 PM

Oct 2011
I'm really liking this so far. This is my first time watching a reincarnated into an otome game genre and I have to say, the main characters so far are very enjoyable.
Jul 20, 2023 4:51 PM

Dec 2018
animation is pretty lame but i like the story so far. i wonder what the plan is. definitely need to interrogate that guy.
Jul 20, 2023 6:49 PM

Jan 2020
I just wish this doesn’t turn into a reverse harem and only remains a romance between her and Stale
Jul 22, 2023 9:50 PM
Jun 2019
followed the manga fairly well. I do hope they show how remorseful and kinda aweful the queen was to her tho bc of her visions of evil mc
Jul 28, 2023 2:04 AM

Jul 2017
Stale getting the heretical villainess treatment from Pride Royal Ivy, that's not what the current Pride stands for, wanting to save him out of his misery.

The thing is, he could not understand why the villainess is treating him so dearly, but that moment was calculated when he received a letter from his mother, thanks to Pride. And it didn't take long for him to realize that Chancellor Gilbert has a plot behind him, though Stale's moment is to not report, but be better at ensuring that Ivy will become queen, but not of the deplorable kind.

The younger sister of Princess Tiara descends upon the royal kingdom for her birthday party, while both Pride and Stale get their acknowledgements across to their personal family. Everything is all glitz and glamour within the 3 siblings, with their mother crowning Pride as the next queen in line. Of course, this translated to Gilbert, Stale gives him the cold shoulder, though for Pride to see him this way, it's at the least expected reaction. Commander "knight without a scratch" Rodrick also gives his regards to Pride, though with her behavioral difference, it impresses upon everyone that the future will be bright.

Stale easily steals the show this episode, but Pride gave him Emotional Damage T.T
Jul 29, 2023 5:47 AM

Feb 2014
Alright, i finally fulfilled my 2-episode rule and my decision to drop this boring & illogical anime remains. Too many stupid tear-bait scenes trying to get viewers emphatize with main characters, while Pride's inner monologue constantly reminds us that all of her evil deeds are only game plot that is both fictitious & should not worth crying for.
Jul 30, 2023 2:03 PM

May 2015
I honestly cant hate original Pride. She's too good XD. I just love her. 

The little sister is cute. Cant wait to see some cute sisterly bonding during the series. 
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 2, 2023 5:10 AM
Sep 2022
really awful Anine of this season
Aug 7, 2023 6:49 PM
Aug 2019
I liked the character motivations in this episode but still looking for more. Have high hopes.
Aug 7, 2023 9:22 PM

Feb 2019
hmm is Gilbert a villain or just someone who really hates Pride or Stale and wants Tiara to be the future queen instead? i get the feeling he us pro-Tiara hence why he doesn't particularly like Pride
Aug 9, 2023 8:35 AM

Oct 2022
Pride's gone too far to the compassionate side now. Hopefully this'll be addressed as she grows up.
Aug 10, 2023 5:48 AM
Mar 2012
Stale's pov done really well, like him more now. Feels like dual mc where both got dual timelines/nightmares, & each has motivating plans. Cool hair & uniform too.
Gilbert lol need more headchops.
Pride merged both memories but unusually hazy for isekai mc, & still unclear if two souls merged or replaced another? She's self aware of her jealousy and able to rein herself in, quite peculiar there.
cool OP sound familiar, noticed tsukuyomi also sang Iseleve.
Sep 18, 2023 9:52 AM
Sep 2023
عظمه عظمههه
Sep 24, 2023 11:43 AM

May 2018
Tiara is so cute!

Btw, is the long-haired white character from the opening and ending the knight's son? I thought he is a girl xD

What's up with Gilbert's unsatisfied act? He seems to be a good friend with Pride's father, but what's his problem?
Nov 29, 2023 1:54 AM

Dec 2020
Better than the first episode but still my sleep-deprived head sees things that it does not like. The whole royalty thing feels like a bit too much and it gave me an emotion that might've been cringing or something like that and I had to pause the video multiple times.
One of the things I don't understand yet is the reason she thinks she is gonna become wicked is it intrusive thoughts or something I don't understand? Are the intrusive thoughts suddenly gonna take over?
Jan 3, 11:02 AM
Aug 2020
animation is an irrelevant factor when the story is limited to standing still and talking in a room
you go to another world and all you do is wear dresses and be afraid of dying for actions that won't happen if you don't let them happen
this anime is ridiculous
Mar 11, 5:58 PM
Jun 2022
Atleast The Op. Song Is Good Doesn't Match The Animation Though.
Apr 17, 11:34 AM

May 2015
Stale is already proving to be a big help for Pride when it comes to royal politics. Sucks that this kingdom has such an awful practice of kidnapping talented youths. But when I look at it as a way to force the plot an Otome game to start, it clicks a lot more nicely. Something Pride and Stale can change if they get that good ending!
Apr 18, 1:14 PM
Dec 2015
Tiara Royal Ivy is Wendy Marvell :) From long blue hair and brown eyes to long wavy blonde hair and golden eyes.
Apr 21, 9:40 AM

Aug 2019
prime minister is bad. surprising
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2023

28 by Magicmist »»
May 29, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2023

31 by Magicmist »»
May 22, 8:00 PM

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2023

46 by Magicmist »»
May 15, 1:20 PM

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2023

56 by bridison »»
May 10, 2:11 AM

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2023

30 by Magicmist »»
May 8, 4:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.