Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 26, 2023 11:18 AM

Jun 2021
Epic entrance of Ichigo 🔥 He's definitely stronger than before.
Aug 26, 2023 11:23 AM
Feb 2018
This season keeps delivering!
Aug 26, 2023 11:24 AM

Jun 2015
It was a solid eps. Bleach being bleach they intorduced Ichigo into the battle with a lot of comedy. Might as well of been fighting a magical girl troupe. Fight had its charms. Zenpachi should of probably just taken of his eye piece. So anyway, I went back and watched the last two eps to make up for this standard affair of an eps
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Aug 26, 2023 11:25 AM
Apr 2020
next week is a recap episode right? if yes is it a special ep or it is the 9th episode?
Aug 26, 2023 11:29 AM
Oct 2022
ICHIGO My MAN dude still doing so well.
Aug 26, 2023 11:45 AM
Oct 2022
karishinji said:
next week is a recap episode right? if yes is it a special ep or it is the 9th episode?
rest assured. It means special episode. Next week is the omnibus, so it's not episode 9. It means 8.5 episodes. Episode 9 will be delivered on September 9th. Many people have misunderstood this compilation, but as planned, it will be delivered with 13 episodes. The reason why the final episode of Season 2 is an hour-long episode is because the omnibus will be included. Episodes 12 and 13 will air in succession on September 30th. There is no problem that the next recap will give to the other episodes.
Aug 26, 2023 11:47 AM
Jul 2023
Seeing Ichigo back in action was such a treat
Aug 26, 2023 11:48 AM
Feb 2021
Great work. The best part of the episode was easily Ichigo vs Candice, Giselle, Meninas, and Liltotto. But I wish that the scene where Ichigo is surrounded by the Sternritter was different. Ideally, Kenpachi would’ve gotten back up and either held them all off on his own or gone back-to-back with Ichigo. I know that doesn’t happen in the manga, but I had heard Kubo was changing some things, and I wish that had been one of them.
Aug 26, 2023 11:48 AM
Nov 2022
it was a slay episode, very good :D
Aug 26, 2023 11:53 AM

Apr 2018
Glad to see ichigo back.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 26, 2023 11:55 AM

Aug 2013
Lots of action but a lack of context concerning the betrayal remains.
Aug 26, 2023 12:00 PM
Mar 2023
Epic, Epic , Epic , Epic
Aug 26, 2023 12:05 PM

Aug 2019
That was mediocre as hell. The animation in several scenes looked like shit; why did Kenpachi look like he'd been scribbled on by a toddler when he was lying on the ground? Did they run out of animation budget already and had to hire kindergarteners?

The only thing that I appreciated was that the fight scenes were extended, but even then it was still average at best. And one thing that I've now come to hate is the crimson colored sky. I tolerated it before, but we're 8 episodes into the cour and it just looks ugly as hell and makes the scenery look way too boring since it's the same blood red color in every fight scene...
Early_MorningAug 26, 2023 3:11 PM
Aug 26, 2023 12:09 PM

Jul 2010
Guess no additional fight between Ichigo and Ishida... lmao. What a "conflict" between these two. Considering the amount of promo with these two, you at least expect to see something, not just two words thrown to each other. 

If anything, I would have preferred Ichigo vs Ishida fight instead Ichigo vs 4 girl jobbers, but I guess all the new content ended with Shinji's bankai (not really counting small details). There is a lot, and I mean A LOT of stuff that could/should be changed in final arc, and so far we're just blindly following the manga. Uggggghhh
Aug 26, 2023 12:16 PM

Jul 2021
What really got changed in this anime compared to the manga.
The Ichigo vs Ishida scene is as plain as it was in the manga

Also the whole Ichigo flexing segment with Number one playing in the background felt nostalgic however the animation still feels stiff .
Aug 26, 2023 12:19 PM

Dec 2012
EPIC EPISODE!!! And it seems Inoue boobs got bigger LOL

Aug 26, 2023 12:20 PM

Aug 2020
Oh boy Ichigo held the quincy gals force like a pro. And now he will face a different Uryu from now on...

Aug 26, 2023 12:22 PM

May 2015
Cuts:
-No Bazz B vs Shinji or Burner Finger 3.

- Minor Dialogue/scenes trimmed

-Funny scene of Bambi girls most wanted desires cut

Additions:
-2 min Bambi Group fight with Sailor Moon humor

Episode was okay. Downgrade from last week visually but looked like Pierrot had fun this week. Still hoping for more structural changes in the arc later on pls 🙏🏼

Aug 26, 2023 12:52 PM
Mar 2018
82926 said:
I don't see why you consider it bullshit? I mean, it was literally explained by Mayuri in the episode so what's bad about that?

I'm baffled you consider it ok to have bullshit plot as long as some character takes some time to spell it out. But don't get me wrong, I have low expectations from the plot, just disappointed about the long wait with little payout.

Mitsukiko96 said:
What are you talking about? It was literally explained why the "backdoor" is open. And if you think that's a plot convenience, it was literally implied that the Zero Division were expecting the Schutzstaffel to intrude. And do you honestly think Yhwach launched an invasion on the Seireitei with no means of his own of reaching his actual destination in the first place?

It makes total sense from Yhwach's perspective. But it seems exceedingly stupid from the Zero Division's perspective. Which makes me wonder if it wasn't a trap they laid out. I'd be ok with that, although it's still BS they couldn't just go down and fight in the Seireitei. But again, what bothers me is making us wait all that time for Ichigo to get there only to have him play that role. To be fair, we did get a glimpse of his new powers, but it still feels like bait and switch.

By the way, I don't think anyone is (or should be) in it for the plot. Bleach is not the worst as far as the genre goes, but it's definitely not known for its well written plot. My criticism is just about the meta game the producers are playing with us.
Aug 26, 2023 12:57 PM
Jan 2021
Masterpiece .....
Aug 26, 2023 1:29 PM

Sep 2015
The Ichigo and Uryuu confrontation was epic.
Anime/MangaFan Mahwa fan
Aug 26, 2023 1:40 PM

Jul 2019
Alright, the beginning really made me think I had accidentally started the first episode because of the repeated animation of the first episode. It felt very weird to discover that wasn't the case...I know it suited well to Yhwach's speech, but even so. They could have changed it somewhat to not make (at least me) think 'did I just start by accident the first episode?'

It made me chuckle how Kenpachi casually listed his injuries like it was no biggie, but when he realized Yachiru was gone he got visibly worked up. The sad thing is, despite that, one could see he already knew what was going on. Yet even so...he ordered his men to search for her, despite knowing somewhere deep within himself the truth.

Lol, that bust shot of Candice for electrifying Kenpachi. xD I think the animators got a bit bored at that point, hence, they introduced femritters like that.

Meninas was very cute when she told Kenpachi's men that Kenpachi was "dead". There is just something oddly adorable when a woman/girl appears all cutesy but is freaking strong/killing machine. Same with Giselle when they explained what their ability is, not to mention when they said 'alright everybody~. Just commit seppuku~!'

Alright, I'll admit it: Candice looked very gorgeous in her own shot!

All in all, I'm happy how they introduced femritters as a whole as they gave their unique introductions yet stayed all feminine (while also killing Eleventh Division members by comparing their nail polishes!)

However, I wonder where Liltotto got her yellow umbrella for the group shot? I mean, she didn't have it when she introduced herself earlier, so it felt a bit odd she suddenly had one. Maybe it was only for the sake of aesthetics? But even so, it felt a bit odd.

Man! When Ichigo finally arrived in Seireitei was very cool. Not to mention, it sheds some 'light' on how Seireitei looks to the 'outside' world. It made me think of the Under the Dome TV series. Though, I do wonder now if a shinigami would leave their post and attempt to escape from Seireitei, could they do so? Or, would that 'dome' indeed work like a real dome that blocks them from leaving? After all, it seemed Ichigo managed to get through it just fine, but that might be because of his clothes and the fact he was holding the Soul King's key in his clothes. After all, that red dome was Quincys' doing so did that manage to break it or simply Ichigo's speed and power? Hard to say.

If not anything else, hearing 'Number one' in the background with some new vocals sounded very cool! It really pumped up Ichigo's arrival even more. Especially when he went into the fight against femritters!

Meninas and Giselle got visibly shaken up when Liltotto briefed them about Ichigo. Man, Ichigo truly is a menace, eh?

But lol, Candice getting upset over Ichigo was kind of funny, but as a fellow female...I can understand her pain. After all, getting all beautiful for the day is hard work and then that one guy comes and ruins all the hard work! Not cool Ichigo! Not at all cool! Hence, I think he allowed that arrow to hit him as in a way 'sorry, not sorry'.

Candice really got bullied in this episode, eh? She even got hit by other femritters (funnily) when Ichigo blasted them all away.
Oh my gosh! Meninas, Liltotto, Giselle, and Candice went into a fully magical girl transformation sequence, didn't they? The animators really knew what they were doing with that sequence as it brought this sense of nostalgia for magical girls (with a small twist of newer magical shows as they called their transformation 'holy slave', giving instantly a bit darker vibes to their transformation) and the whole thing in cour 2, that Quincies are 'heroes/heroines' and shinigami are 'bad guys', eh?

Yet despite all that...they weren't a match for Ichigo which was fully understandable. After all, he is the main character and unfortunately, femritters are more like those comedic side characters...even so, it was very nice how much they tried against Ichigo.

Giselle healing Candice was quite nice, though poor Giselle for not getting a chance to heal Candice by her blood. Then again...I can understand Candice probably didn't want to turn into a zombie.

Uh-huh, Ichigo really messed up with his cool comeback, didn't he? I wonder if he had just taken the stairs, would things be now different? Would the open path be less obvious or even closed quicker manner?

Umm, that little showcase of Aizen...when did they cover his both eyes fully and mouth? Because if I recall correctly, the last time we saw him, only his other eye had been covered...

Anyway, Ichigo really is soft? After all, when he realized his 'mistake' and went after Yhwach, it was obvious the Sternritters wouldn't just let him go. (Like Meninas pointed out.) I get it that killing someone isn't easy, but they're at war, and if he plans to stop Yhwach...surely Ichigo has thought he has to go to the deep end or at least the possibility of it, eh? Luckily Renji and others came to hold back the Quincies, just so Ichigo could proceed.
Though, it was a bit in vain, thanks to Uryu's 'surprise'.

It was nice Chad and Orihime joined the fight. Still...Orihime's outfit...I know it's Kubo's design and because of the tone shift on Bleach it didn't get censored or sort of, but even so... I don't know. Candice had almost as much shown as Orihime, but then again, Orihime is supposed to be this sweet healer girl, so her new outfit just doesn't fit her. Yes, I know as a manga reader will get the reason 'why', but even so...it doesn't make it any better. Just...*Shakes head.*

Did they skip in this episode the ending manga scene and quote or did I manage to watch a version where wasn't one? Because I didn't see one, which kind of felt like a small bummer. I know the episode ended on a dramatic note and all, but even so. I was expecting one.
Other places where to find me:

☆ AO3/FF/tumblr/YouTube: Tuliharja
☆ Pixiv: Tuliharja/72847426
☆ DA: Tuliharja-art
☆ Instagram: tuliharja_art
Aug 26, 2023 1:40 PM

Jul 2023
yasm said:
I'm baffled you consider it ok to have bullshit plot as long as some character takes some time to spell it out. But don't get me wrong, I have low expectations from the plot, just disappointed about the long wait with little payout.
Still that's not the answer to my question. You didn't explain anything about what's bullshit in plot. So many words and no answer. It's not about spelling out by characters. You just have low expectations for whatsoever reasons. Idk, you're salty, because main villain immediately left SS after Ichigo's arrival
Aug 26, 2023 2:07 PM
Dec 2021
this episode is fantastic.
Aug 26, 2023 2:12 PM
May 2022
it just keeps getting better
Aug 26, 2023 2:17 PM
Mar 2018
82926 said:
yasm said:
Still that's not the answer to my question. You didn't explain anything about what's bullshit in plot. So many words and no answer. It's not about spelling out by characters. You just have low expectations for whatsoever reasons. Idk, you're salty, because main villain immediately left SS after Ichigo's arrival

Ok, I don't really want to promote toxicness here so I'll make an effort to defuse the nerve I struck with you. To be clear, what I originally called bullshit was not the plot, it was having made to wait for Ichigo to show up and fight the boss, only for the boss to immediately run away and make a fool out of Ichigo. Meaning it will likely be months until we get the payout for that training arc. Though this is not necessarily bad writing, it's cheap bait and switch tactics to keep us hooked longer. I blame the production (and editors of the manga) more than Kubo for this.

That out of the way, if you want to talk plot there are a number of weak ass devices. I don't particularly mind, as I said I'm not watching for plot, but it doesn't mean the holes aren't there. Why can't Team Zero go down fight in the Seireitei? Why could they use that capsule to go down the first time but now they had to send Ichigo down the slow way? Why did the ascension vulnerability only come up now (everybody pretty much knew Ichigo was coming down that way...). In fact, why didn't Rukia and Renji create the same opening when they broke through the shields apparently the same way? Why did Ichigo just patiently allow every member of the Meninas to hit him without doing anything real to defeat them?

There are explanations for most of these holes, but very weak ones that boil down to "because this is the way things are". Good writing establishes the rules of the game long before they came into play. Surprises and twists come from clever/unexpected uses of pre-existing rules, not from things we only just hear about when they become relevant. This season (and the others before) are riddled with "surprise! I have a hidden ability" moments. Makes for exciting battles but very poor plot.

Not to mention "surprise! the character we need shows up at the nick of time" moments, like with Kenpachi last episode. Like, how convenient he got through with his 'training' just before his loved ones got in trouble. How convenient Byakuya shows up to give Rukia a pep talk just before she falls prey to her lack of self-esteem. Like how Chad and Inoue show up just when Ichigo chickens out after seeing Ishida with the enemy. Etc. Etc.

Now I'll leave this here, if this is not enough for you I'll assume you are just baiting me.

Aug 26, 2023 2:31 PM

Jun 2017
Ah totally forgot how stupid this part got in the manga, Kenpachi suddenly loses to fodder, Ichigo comes down only to have to go back up right away. xD

Also, Squad 0 logic, they just gave him a soul palace key as clothes, you know, the thing Aizen wanted to make so badly......

But it was nice seeing it animated at least.
Aug 26, 2023 2:37 PM

Jan 2011
i liked this episode more than the previous one but gotta say, some of these Vollstandig designs were lame, like Bazz Bs didnt even had any wings
Aug 26, 2023 2:49 PM

Feb 2012
MomoSinX said:
Ah totally forgot how stupid this part got in the manga, Kenpachi suddenly loses to fodder, Ichigo comes down only to have to go back up right away. xD

Also, Squad 0 logic, they just gave him a soul palace key as clothes, you know, the thing Aizen wanted to make so badly......

When you say things like "Kenpachi suddenly loses to fodder" when there is a crystal clear reason for that, it just makes it seem like you are trying to criticize the show by force.
Not saying bleach's writing is amazing, but come on now.
Squad 0 thing might not make sense, it is too early for me to decide as an anime-only. 
It is clear ichibei "invited" yhwach to the royal palace, perhaps squad 0 has to stay near the soul king and that is why they would not just come to the Seireitei themselves.
Aug 26, 2023 2:50 PM

Apr 2014
Shit got real anime original 

Its almost time to see them
Aug 26, 2023 2:52 PM
May 2015
God, Uryu is such an awful character and his relationship with Ichigo is terrible. The drama between them is so incredibly forced it’s almost comical.
Aug 26, 2023 2:55 PM

Oct 2021
Another great episode! It was a shame to see Kenpachi beaten so easily after his demonic feats last episode, but I guess even a beast like him has limits. 

Ichigo's return was perfect though, and seeing him descend to Number One (and with new vocals) was legendary. I was honestly hoping he'd kill those four magical girl Quincies, but it's just not in his character even if they're murdering Soul Reapers left and right.
Aug 26, 2023 3:04 PM

Jul 2023
yasm said:
82926 said:

Ok, I don't really want to promote toxicness here so I'll make an effort to defuse the nerve I struck with you. To be clear, what I originally called bullshit was not the plot, it was having made to wait for Ichigo to show up and fight the boss, only for the boss to immediately run away and make a fool out of Ichigo. Meaning it will likely be months until we get the payout for that training arc. Though this is not necessarily bad writing, it's cheap bait and switch tactics to keep us hooked longer. I blame the production (and editors of the manga) more than Kubo for this.

That out of the way, if you want to talk plot there are a number of weak ass devices. I don't particularly mind, as I said I'm not watching for plot, but it doesn't mean the holes aren't there. Why can't Team Zero go down fight in the Seireitei? Why could they use that capsule to go down the first time but now they had to send Ichigo down the slow way? Why did the ascension vulnerability only come up now (everybody pretty much knew Ichigo was coming down that way...). In fact, why didn't Rukia and Renji create the same opening when they broke through the shields apparently the same way? Why did Ichigo just patiently allow every member of the Meninas to hit him without doing anything real to defeat them?

There are explanations for most of these holes, but very weak ones that boil down to "because this is the way things are". Good writing establishes the rules of the game long before they came into play. Surprises and twists come from clever/unexpected uses of pre-existing rules, not from things we only just hear about when they become relevant. This season (and the others before) are riddled with "surprise! I have a hidden ability" moments. Makes for exciting battles but very poor plot.

Not to mention "surprise! the character we need shows up at the nick of time" moments, like with Kenpachi last episode. Like, how convenient he got through with his 'training' just before his loved ones got in trouble. How convenient Byakuya shows up to give Rukia a pep talk just before she falls prey to her lack of self-esteem. Like how Chad and Inoue show up just when Ichigo chickens out after seeing Ishida with the enemy. Etc. Etc.

Now I'll leave this here, if this is not enough for you I'll assume you are just baiting me.

First of all I didn't mean to bait you at all, just to have a discussion.
While I agree with some of your arguments, some of them can be easily explained.
Why can't Team Zero go down fight in the Seireitei?
They protect disabled king.
Why could they use that capsule to go down the first time but now they had to send Ichigo down the slow way?
Fair point, to be honest I don't know how to answer to that question.
why didn't Rukia and Renji create the same opening when they broke through the shields apparently the same way?
I assume the clothes my not be the only "key" thing, this may be related to different type of Ichigo's training that has something to do with king's powers/reiatsu, but well. It's weird enough having clothes woven of bones(?). 
Why did Ichigo just patiently allow every member of the Meninas to hit him without doing anything real to defeat them?
He's just cocky and know that those girls are no threat for him right now. Also he is not a killer, even he warned thunder girl to dodge getsuga, because he was afraid of killing her.
Not to mention "surprise! the character we need shows up at the nick of time" moments, like with Kenpachi last episode. Like, how convenient he got through with his 'training' just before his loved ones got in trouble. How convenient Byakuya shows up to give Rukia a pep talk just before she falls prey to her lack of self-esteem.
They can sense each other's reiatsu. And nick of time is a exaggeration imo. Rukia or Yachiru wouldn't die or smh if Kenpachi or Byakuya had shown a few more seconds later
Like how Chad and Inoue show up just when Ichigo chickens out after seeing Ishida with the enemy
Classic trope, okay, not everyone may like it.

Kubo's writing is specific and sometimes Bleach demands from audience to speculate and think more thoroughly about the events from certain arcs and I doubt that he would make so many mistakes in plot overall especially during supervision of TYBW anime which is supposed to correct manga's mistakes.

And let's be honest. Yhwach had left, because REAL special threat appeared, CHAD himself xD
82926Aug 26, 2023 3:27 PM
Aug 26, 2023 3:06 PM
Jul 2023
The goat is baaaaack
Aug 26, 2023 3:14 PM
Jun 2022
Perfect episode,ichigo entrance,action from the femritters,orihime and chad back W episode ❤️‍🔥♥️💪
Aug 26, 2023 3:15 PM

Aug 2019
MomoSinX said:

Some folks were speculating that in the anime, Squad Zero might be luring Yhwach to the Royal Palace specifically to ambush him and kill him there. That wasn't apparent in the manga where there was basically just a plot hole surrounding why they let Ichigo have the Ouken clothing when it would leave the Royal Palace accessible for 6,000 seconds, but I think the anime could justify it if the ambush theory is true.
Aug 26, 2023 3:18 PM

Jan 2019
Saturate said:
MomoSinX said:

When you say things like "Kenpachi suddenly loses to fodder" when there is a crystal clear reason for that, it just makes it seem like you are trying to criticize the show by force.
Not saying bleach's writing is amazing, but come on now.
Squad 0 thing might not make sense, it is too early for me to decide as an anime-only. 
It is clear ichibei "invited" yhwach to the royal palace, perhaps squad 0 has to stay near the soul king and that is why they would not just come to the Seireitei themselves.
Yeah, Zaraki was already almost KO'd from his battle with Gremmy.
People don't seem to think about the whole context or they just want a reason to hate sometimes.
Aug 26, 2023 3:45 PM

Mar 2019
The man is back!! arrived breaking everything in this shit! 🤘

Aug 26, 2023 4:06 PM
Aug 26, 2023 4:06 PM
Jan 2022
BABY NOW U FEEL LIKE NUMBER OOOOOOOONNNNEEE!!
Aug 26, 2023 4:35 PM
Jul 2017
everyone is watching ichigo land instead of helping him

ichigo is showing more care for the enemies than kenpachi who is died.

i guess cool how they off'd all the fodder shinigamis

hints of yachiru's origin

WHY IS INOUE'S ENTRANCE HER TIDDIES BROOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aug 26, 2023 5:15 PM

Jan 2021
ICHIGO'S BACK BABYYYYYYYYYYYY

Aug 26, 2023 5:35 PM
Dec 2022
Great to see Ichigo finally back in action
Aug 26, 2023 5:44 PM

Apr 2022
this was a better episode than last week's overhyped episode. ichigo's entrance was cool because of the number 1 ost, and then him fighting some mahou shoujo chicks lol but sternritter g and z's abilties are so goofy. still like how stoic sternritter g is. welp ichigo and ishida finally face to face. oh also orihime's mommy milkers.
Aug 26, 2023 6:11 PM

Nov 2021
ichigo came in there like iron man holy these last few episodes are straight up hype
Aug 26, 2023 6:29 PM
Nov 2019
ichigo datang, pertarungan semakin memanas
My Candies :
Aug 26, 2023 6:30 PM
Nov 2017
Weakest episode of this cour, that key thing was bullshit and the remix of Number One that they used was lame

Next to this arc, Naruto's Fourth Great War arc looks good lol
Aug 26, 2023 6:34 PM
Jun 2013
Nice episode, animation definitely took a tool in this episode, many stiff sequences but yeah, the whole "hey we just opened a portal for Yhwach to come straight to us" is such a dumb writing by Kubo, specially if you're a manga reader and you know what happens.
Aug 26, 2023 7:04 PM

Aug 2017
Ichigo's back and he got a new glow up. Even the stern ritter girls did not see him coming. Ichigo easily out classes them.
And my goodness. It is glorious. It's like Ichigo didn't have to try at all. He pulls off that getsugo jujitso with out a sweat.
Both Chad and Orihime drop to the seiretei to save homeboi from getting quincied on. It's unfortunate that they had to say farewell to Ishida. Ichigo felt betrayed. Definitely like an obi wan and Anakin moment.

Aug 26, 2023 7:15 PM

Apr 2016
Good episode with all the main cast back together for a moment
I thought this might be where we would get an extended scene where Ichigo would fight Uryu but I guess not but it's fine
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2023

293 by LightNoragami1 »»
Jun 7, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2023

162 by LightNoragami1 »»
Jun 6, 5:32 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 16, 2023

141 by LightNoragami1 »»
Jun 6, 1:46 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2023

179 by LightNoragami1 »»
Jun 5, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2023

93 by bushman66 »»
Jun 5, 11:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.