Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 13 Discussion

I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in The Real World, Too (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 28, 2023 8:29 AM

Nov 2011
Finally, they took care of Prince Rhaegar. He seriously had it coming.

On the other hand, I'm kinda surprised the show throws in a bit of mystery even into the finale. Yuuya had his hands full again...but the episode felt rushed. They could've developed this better, or rather the overall season. Just felt underwhelming to the end. Prince Rhaegar getting his ass taken away is probably the best thing to come out of this. 
Jun 28, 2023 9:25 AM

Jul 2017
Time to put Prince Reigar in his place, with his punishment.

The elder brother shamed in front of his father the King and Lexia for his heinous disingenuity by turning the path of evil, but Yuuya has other plans: to completely heal him from the burn scar from his all-heal recovery potion, which is rare to find and growing in his backyard. Nevertheless, the crime of assassinating his own sister, Lexia chooses to forgive him, because they did not do a thorough check on the Dark Guild as well. So, it's a tit-for-tat exchange while Reigar has his lands seized, which was transferred to Yuuya's name, as well as the name of nobility bestowed upon him. It's too much for Yuuya, so he passes out in tiredness, not forgetting the mightmare that has haunted him of the mysterious assassin targeting him.

Back in the real world, Yuuya may be popular, but his intent to resolve the mystery of the Dark Guild girl is as intriguing as ever. So then, it's back to the fantasy world to train some more to face her when the time comes...or rather, when she directs her attacks on him. The girl's plans for revenge at a time where Kaori just casually invites herself into the fight, Yuuya doesn't understand why, but Usagi does to save and shield him at the opportune moment from Yuti, who's looking for revenge for her master, the Divine Archer, but fusing with the powers of the Vile instead. The unlikely help in the form of Akatsuki expanding a big radius of power with Holy Ground, that's the Divine being pig for you.

With Usagi's business done, he leaves Yuuya to take care of Yuti, and ends up showing Kaori of how he's like in the fantasy world. To Kaori, the Yuuya of both worlds show the same him, and naturally, she is added to the harem whilst Yuti is brought to the real world as the typical transfer student.

Though there is intrigue to see more, I'd rather not...because this show knows how garbage it is.
KANLen09Jun 28, 2023 10:38 AM
Jun 28, 2023 9:26 AM

Feb 2014
Is Kaori an idiot? Already got told that this is a dangerous place. And instead of Yuuya scolding her for coming, talks about himself instead. Anyway, this is better than the Summoned to Another World For the Second Time in terms of animation.
Jun 28, 2023 9:32 AM

Dec 2022
practically the same as any power fantasy isekai but its main selling point being the protagonist can travel between two worlds if i remember correctly last season a similar anime came out but that was about making money and this is power fantasy anyway an overall average show though i still enjoyed it because like most isekai even trash ones as well as long as it has an op protagonist

anyway could not believe that he didn't scold kaori like she could have died you know
Jun 28, 2023 9:33 AM

Apr 2014
Kaori: there are a lot of dangerous monsters in the forest
also Kaori: walking into that forest mindlessly
WHAT da fuq!!!

They also brought Yuti into our world and enrolled her in the same school as Yuuya. lmao...
Sorry Akarin and Kaorin but both Kaori and Lexia are super annoying. The girls from this anime are cute, for example Kaede, but not both of them. Well, I mean both Kaori and Lexia are considered cute but their personalities are very annoying to me.
AkeZZZJun 28, 2023 9:39 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 28, 2023 9:37 AM
Aug 2022
Leaving my marks here. I'll edit it later
Jun 28, 2023 9:42 AM
Sep 2021
nice season, liked it more than other power fantasy isekai, it has still a lot more to improve, it's a promising show.
Jun 28, 2023 10:13 AM

Mar 2017
Hello there. I am here, like you, wondering why I never dropped this anime despite it meeting all qualifications of an “insta-drop”. This show is the Garfield comics of isekai: earnest and inoffensive. The problem is that it is also not very good...? I think the design of the girls being better than most self-indulgent power fantasy isekai or magic harem high school is what tilted it for me.
You gave up your freedom of speech when you clicked Agree to the User Agreement
This is not a public platform.
Jun 28, 2023 10:19 AM

Jan 2021
Absolutely terrible and abysmal, this show is literally everything wrong with the current anime industry.
Jun 28, 2023 10:31 AM

Oct 2017
Atleast we got some cute girls out of it.
Jun 28, 2023 10:51 AM
Apr 2023
why they used sooo much cg. I personally don't point these out. But the fight scene was totally trash. Secondly, the characters didn't feel normal today. The anime was overall average but the final episode was bad.
Jun 28, 2023 10:56 AM
Mar 2023
Well, I really liked this isekai, at first it promised a lot and in the end the animation dropped a bit and the story went a bit through the roof and it had cringe moments, but I liked it I hope it has a second season
Jun 28, 2023 10:57 AM
Dec 2018
This Anime got so much potential after the 1st episode, then it went to a shitshow, i'm sad.
My Candies:

Jun 28, 2023 11:09 AM
Apr 2023
The episodes are getting bullshit
Jun 28, 2023 11:15 AM

Sep 2013
This ᵴhit was trash dawg.
Jun 28, 2023 11:17 AM

Sep 2008
I gave it a 6 mostly because it looked nice, I did enjoy it, but to be honest even if I didn't watch it nothing would have changes, it was a mid isekai, with pretty looks, kinda  a waste of potential
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jun 28, 2023 11:18 AM

Jan 2021
I definitely wouldn't say this was ever a good show, but it was certainly an enjoyable 5/10. I'm surprised they made Yuti an actual threat rather than being another generic monster or baddie that gets beaten by yuya in 10 seconds. Artstyle was pretty good and the waifus looked nice, but all were either annoying or forgettable, except Luna who was decent.
Jun 28, 2023 11:38 AM
Oct 2022
what a ending...... , they literally showed kaori as dumb as humanly possible  
Jun 28, 2023 11:39 AM

Nov 2020
This series was honestly acceptable up until maybe episode 10? After that, the plot just spewed all over the place. The worst offender being EP 13, every plot point was crammed in and resolved in such a rush that it was cringey to watch. The animation was also very gross in Ep 13. What a terrible note to end on.
Jun 28, 2023 11:53 AM
Oct 2021
yea, the last few episodes were awful. you can tell they were rushing everything. lots of skipped content and just wanted to rush till the end of the 4th LN. it is most likely not getting a 2nd season after that. I may be wrong, but who knows. like always, Read the LN because it's much better than this. if adapted properly, we probably should've had at least 1 more episode. also Kaori should've never even been there at all lmaooo like wtaf was that?
Jun 28, 2023 11:54 AM

May 2013
Jesus fcking christ in heavens. What an absolutely atrocious ending.
From roughly half way, ep 7ish, this series just turned into a total clownfiesta. 3/10 overall, and I still feel that it's generous.
Worst show that I've ever finished.
Jun 28, 2023 12:01 PM
May 2014
damn, this show went from a 7 to a 4 really quick
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2023 12:01 PM

Apr 2014
well im glad that people from both worlds are now going to each other worlds which i was wanting but of course it only really happen in  the final ep lol

with that said this series is so stupid that i love it 

soooo if a season 2 ever does happen i'll be watching it
"one step at a time"
Jun 28, 2023 12:13 PM
Aug 2019
This show was enjoyable till the last episode. 

What a shitshow of a finaly.

It's obvious that the power fantasy would be so much over the top - but the blunt stupidity of this episode made me downgrade from 6/10 to 5/10.

It was too much of an absurd for me - the stupidness of Kaori walking into the woods (at least they didnt made protag body shield her) - lack of reasoning of enrolling Yuti to the academy... and the underwelming final fight itself...

It wasnt the greatest show but enjoyable one.

Now I dunno If I want to see another season.
Jun 28, 2023 12:17 PM
Oct 2020
last episode was way too rushed they could of turned it into a 24, 2 cour anime and slowed it down a little.
Jun 28, 2023 12:20 PM
Sep 2021
Pretty ok anime for being an isekai trash. Idk why the haram tag is’nt included but what ever ill give it an 5.40/10.
Jun 28, 2023 12:27 PM
Apr 2019
I’m as much of an isekai trashman as the next guy but this was pure garbage and only got worse with every ep. I can’t believe this is how this ended. Can’t believe I wasted my time watching this.
Jun 28, 2023 12:36 PM
Jan 2023
Where are y'all watching ep 13 already?
Jun 28, 2023 12:39 PM
Nov 2018
I can absolutely do without a second season of this. I read the manga first and somewhat enjoyed it. After watching the anime I started to question what I liked about it.
Jun 28, 2023 12:53 PM

Oct 2018
We saw a Kaori a little dumb to go in the forest where she know already full of monsters
The 3d animation was not pretty at all at many moments
The story was really fast to end for finish the season... 
Ok anime but pretty girs are good to see, we will say it's a good point to see it lol
Jun 28, 2023 12:58 PM

Dec 2013
I enjoyed this show, it is unapologetic wish fulfillment and power fantasy but it was fun to see MC juggle between the "real world" and the other world, the girls were pretty hot and I like how cute animals are so important to the plot haha, everyone gets a second chance and gets their happy ending. I would be quite happy if it ever gets a second season but I just wish the spider would get it first.

That was a pretty hype OP by Tsukuyomi, I hope we get to listen to her on more shows.
Jun 28, 2023 1:01 PM

Oct 2010
So, we got to learn important lesson here: when you grant someone access rights, please plan revoke procedure beforehand (CS101).
I hope there won't be S2.
Jun 28, 2023 1:05 PM
Mar 2016
I was actually hoping for Kaori to get injured in that fight. You know, acting dumb and going exploring on your own after being told there are dangerous monsters about should have gotten her some sort of consequence. Also for Yuuya, who would have blamed himself for being an idiot and inviting her into this world where should could die at any moment.

Alas, everything is resolved amicably and Yuuya adds another pokemon onto his belt. They couldn't have chosen a more boring way to end the season. 

And that god-awful 3D, holy hell, my eyes still burn after seeing that.
Jun 28, 2023 1:07 PM

Apr 2021
if they had built up Lexia's brothers backstory more (or at all?), this could have been far more satisfying. They way it was now, it was the most boring and "perfect" reslution and as shallow as it could have been. 

This show was absolute trash, but when it didn't try to be serious it was still very enjoyable^^ Sooo, I could go on for another season hehe.

P.S. Still thinking about the moment where Yuuya german suplexed a god damn grizzly bear in front of the whole class. That was awesome. 
Jun 28, 2023 1:07 PM

Feb 2019
Production issues and writing be damned. Iseleve was amazing and I loved every moment of it. 9/10.

This show was unapologetic wish fulfilment and power fantasy and I fucking loved it. It doesn’t try to be any deeper than it is, lovely art, waifus, no issues from me. Suffered production quality issues down the stretch but frankly I didn’t care. I’m not here for any serious artistic value, but for entertainment and the show has it in spades.

Finale felt a little rushed, especially after the Yuti fight with what seemed like an entire season of content packed into a 2 minute montage. We finally have characters from both sides crossing back and forth with Yuti in the main world and Kaori visiting the new world. Cool dynamic that I want to see more of so I will be ordering the books asap.

Also a bit funny that Lexia literally got no type of criticism for causing her brother to be fucked up in the first place lmao
Marinate1016Jun 28, 2023 1:30 PM
Jun 28, 2023 1:18 PM
Dec 2022
This anime stooped making sense now.who would go out into a forest with dangerous monsters.this anime had so much potential now it's turned into another harem.how is kaori this dumb yet she teaches yuuya maths the heck?
all and all the CGI sucks some scenes make yuuya's head size chang
Jun 28, 2023 1:19 PM

Dec 2014
i have no idea how i managed to finish this 
Jun 28, 2023 1:19 PM
Dec 2022
AnthonyLuffy said:
We saw a Kaori a little dumb to go in the forest where she know already full of monsters
The 3d animation was not pretty at all at many moments
The story was really fast to end for finish the season... 
Ok anime but pretty girs are good to see, we will say it's a good point to see it lol

finally a person who sees what I thought
Jun 28, 2023 1:26 PM
Dec 2022
Not much to say for conclusion but when kaori entered the other world is when I started disliking this anime.Not to mention the lack of reactions when yuuya I don't know survives a crashing building,wrestles a bear and he even made a ball explode. and their just like that's normal I geuss.
Jun 28, 2023 1:28 PM
Apr 2013
EP 13:

Overall impressions.....honestly I dont even know what I'm supposed to say, everything is just one big blur. Lexia and Luna, they got a bit of screentime towards the end I guess, but that hardly justifies the rest of the anime considering they dont even show up for like half the eps? In a sense you could say that because the anime is mostly a wash that in itself is like failing grades.
Jun 28, 2023 1:28 PM
Jan 2022
at first time when I saw it ,it was really good but it's going worse getting another episode . at first i thought i will give it 9⭐but after completing this anime my mind has been changed. now it gave it 7⭐. you could do it in better way.....
Jun 28, 2023 1:42 PM
Mar 2023
il était trop bien cette épisode j'espère qui feront une saison, l'anime été superbe du graphisme jusqu'a l'histoire était trop bien 😍
Jun 28, 2023 1:48 PM
Jun 2021
The last episode did so many things wrong rather than making things right in any possible way

> First of all, is Lexia really a kid? Forgiving her assassin for a second time but when the show doesn't takes itself seriously then off course things workout at the end

> Kaori can you pls stop getting in danger every god damn single fkin time when you had been already warned ?? Or maybe her character exist for that part only

> Students are you blind or is fantasy pretty common for you? The reaction on some of Yuya's movements like running too fast seemed felt like being normalised

> Why the f every girl is getting crush over Yuuya but none of them except Sensei proposed him......, nah it just feels too shallow

> Why does it feels like that this anime somehow promoted this stupid stereotype that dude with muscular body gets all chicks? I mean alright let's take it in a positive way that you should try to be fitter rather than obese but literally getting total makeover because of skills upgrade? Lazy Writing

> The CGI in the last episode ruined it & the fight which could have been more interesting ended up getting rushed

Well there is no end to this list from my side but let's come to the positives, I found Night to be one of the best pet characters I have seen in anime, he is cute & cool at the same time, the art style & the openings were good and besides that I just watched it out of curiosity that how bad it can get?

OVERALL SERIES RATING: 3/10
Was totally trash, couldn't even succeed in proper fan service as well
Jun 28, 2023 1:58 PM
Jul 2021
This ep was shit… what a waste of a until now enjoyable season
Jun 28, 2023 2:31 PM
Jun 2020
Harem, i didnt know that
Jun 28, 2023 2:35 PM
Jun 2023
seems to jump through what would probably be a long part in the manga(when it catches up), the episode just feels like it goes too fast. its not rushed, but the "plot" is progressing very fast
Jun 28, 2023 2:36 PM
Jun 2023
me encanto todo los episodios de este anime quiere que tenga una 2 temporada es uno de los mejores animes que e visto, nunca me voy a olvidar del prota Tendo Yuya
Jun 28, 2023 2:37 PM

Nov 2016
um, a rollercoaster of a show, but not in a good way i can has les thinks? cant quite "get" how i feel about it. was it so bad, its good? didnt think it was that bad, it turned "good"

if they were more patient and took things way more slowly, they couldve salvaged what little coherent plot it had. instead they borked the matrix and literally speedran oh so many plot at the ending. guess they figured meh, nothing left to lose

welp, you cant enjoy sunny days without a few rainy ones. and all in all youre just a, nother brick in the wall
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
Jun 28, 2023 2:51 PM
Feb 2023
Worst anime l have ever attempted to watch. Everything about it was cringe. Poorly written. No character development other than incel gets thin. Poorly animated. Dropped. Score 1/10
Jun 28, 2023 3:03 PM
May 2020
so "yuti" wasn't originally a vile until she went berserk
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Genuine question: Who actually enjoyed this show? ( 1 2 )

KuyaC - Mar 26

72 by Dransyo »»
Aug 14, 10:48 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2023

115 by Azuchi »»
Jul 14, 4:52 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2023

242 by Azuchi »»
Jul 13, 8:44 AM

» It's so good

Zezul - Apr 24, 2023

10 by lawleagle »»
Jun 16, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2023

74 by kund4tb »»
Jun 3, 3:55 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.