Forum Settings
Forums

Light Novel 'Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru' Gets TV Anime in 2024

New
May 8, 2023 9:03 AM
News Team
Aug 2019
The official Twitter of Miraijin A's Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru: Jakushou Ryouchi wo Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai wo Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta (As a Reincarnated Aristocrat, I'll Use My Appraisal Skill to Rise in the World) light novel announced a television anime adaptation on Tuesday, revealing the main cast, staff, first promo, and a key visual (pictured). The anime series is set to premiere in 2024.

Cast
Ars Louvent: Natsumi Fujiwara (Great Pretender)
Rietz Muses: Taito Ban (Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken)
Charlotte Reis: Narumi Kaho (Frame Arms Girl)
Rosell Keisha: Miho Okasaki (Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken)

Staff
Director: Takao Kato (Pandora Hearts)
Series Composition: Yasuhiro Nakanishi (Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun)
Character Design: Yuuko Yahiro (Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen)
Sound Director: Toshiki Kameyama (Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta...)
Music: Kujira Yumemi (Leadale no Daichi nite)
Studio: studio MOTHER

Miraijin A began penning the adventure fantasy novel on the Shousetsuka ni Narou website in October 2019. Kodansha acquired the title and published the first volume under its K Ranobe Books imprint in July 2020, featuring illustrations by JIMMY. The fourth volume went on sale in December 2022.

Natsumi Inoue serialized a manga adaptation in Magazine pocket in June 2020. Kodansha released the tenth volume on February 9, and the 11th volume is set for a May 9 release.

Kodansha USA licensed both the manga and light novel in English in November 2021 and March 2022, respectively. The fourth manga volume went on sale on March 7, while the fifth volume is scheduled for a May 23 release. The first light novel volume was published on March 14.

Synopsis
An ordinary salaryman dies one day and is reborn as Ars Louvent, the son of a noble. Although he isn't talented in magic or swordplay, he does have one skill that no one else possesses: "Appraisal." Using this ability, Ars can determine a person's current strength, how much potential they hold, and where their talents rest.

This skill is especially useful in the present situation of the country. The government is corrupt, revolts occur more often than not, and nobles far and wide are strengthening their fortifications in preparation for an all-out war. With this in mind, Ars realizes he too must prepare by gathering talented people.

From a persecuted foreigner unparalleled with the sword, a slave with an unknown talent for magic, to a timid boy with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge—Ars begins to surround himself with people to support him, aiming to create the most powerful territory. [Written by MAL Rewrite]

PV

Official site: https://kanteiskill.com/
Official Twitter: @kanteiskill

Source: Comic Natalie

Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru on MAL
Hyperion_PSMay 8, 2023 6:04 PM
May 8, 2023 9:13 AM

May 2010
Light Novel 'I'm an Isekai Light Novel with a Long-Ass Title and the Word "Tensei" is in it' Gets TV Anime in 2024
KikugiMay 8, 2023 9:50 AM
Hello can you please watch Kitaku-bu Katsudou Kiroku

May 8, 2023 9:15 AM

Apr 2015
Another isekai, how original. 
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
May 8, 2023 9:22 AM

May 2020
Wait, who put synopsis in the title?
May 8, 2023 10:06 AM

Apr 2020
Another Isekai with a shota Mc .. Japan sickness of obsession over children is spreading through anime again .
R.I.P other great series..

For your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him. And honour your parents. If one or both of them reach old age in your care, never say to them ˹even˺ ‘ugh,’ nor yell at them. Rather, address them respectfully.
And be humble with them out of mercy, and pray, “My Lord! Be merciful to them as they raised me when I was young.”
(Holy Quran 17:23-24).

May 8, 2023 10:13 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I kinda like that the MC isn't the OP one and that he has to help others express their talents instead
May 8, 2023 10:20 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
If it wasn't for the boob witch, I'd probably skip this one as I'm getting quite tired of dudes with short black hair dying and being reincarnated into a middle age/medieval fantasy world with the same types of locations, characters and monsters
May 8, 2023 10:42 AM

Jul 2015
When I saw the notification on Twitter, I thought it is an update about the exact same thing, that is currently airing. Not even joking.
I think we should start holding Japanese audience for lowering the standard.
PiromyslMay 8, 2023 10:57 PM

May 8, 2023 10:50 AM

May 2019
I used to get annoyed seeing the same copy/pasted isekai get adaptations over and over again, but I changed my mind after seeing the production quality of all of these shows. 

Now I'm thankful that they are acting like a lightning rod for bad studios so they don't try to adapt something that I actually enjoy.

Though tbf, even if the trailer is obviously going to be them putting their best foot forward, this one still seems to have better production quality than most throwaway isekai.
May 8, 2023 11:17 AM

Apr 2012
If isekai with girls is called otome, then what is isekai with little boys called? I see this is an extremely popular trend now.
May 8, 2023 12:14 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Piromysl said:
When I saw the notification on Twitter, i thought it is an update about the exact same thing, that is currently airing. Not even joking.
I think we should start holding Japanese audience for lowering the standard.

An ordinary salaryman dies one day and is reborn as Ars Louvent, the son of a noble. Although he isn't talented in magic or swordplay, he does have one skill that no one else possesses:

i mean... who can honestly blame you... 

.... when the premise is this fucking creative...

i didn't even have to post the entire synopsis and it already sounds EXACTLY like most generic isekai

GAWD.. i miss when Hundred was the most generic anime ever... generic or not... at least those shows didnt feel like they straight plagiarized eachother....

EcchiGodMamsterMay 8, 2023 12:34 PM
May 8, 2023 8:18 PM

Jun 2014
There's definitely another anime with this literal exact same synopsis, right? Because this sounds way too familiar to just be a coincidence. God, will the over-saturation of isekai ever end....
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 8, 2023 8:35 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
thebrentinator24 said:
There's definitely another anime with this literal exact same synopsis, right? Because this sounds way too familiar to just be a coincidence. God, will the over-saturation of isekai ever end....
theres not just one... thats the worst part...

as i've stated several times now, your average Isekai has gone BEYOND generic... they just basically plagiarize eachother

how else do you end up with nearly a decade of dudes with short black hair dying and going to a middle age fantasy world where he fights the same monsters/bandits in the same types of locations and shit and never loses?

i love how when ONLY TIME PEROID you can be isekai'd too now is the middle ages... changing that shit alone would make a far more unique show at this point

EcchiGodMamsterMay 8, 2023 8:40 PM
May 8, 2023 8:44 PM

Jun 2014
EcchiGodMamster said:
Yea all these identical shows are just blending together at this point, I've long since lost count of how many of these we've gotten.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 8, 2023 8:57 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
thebrentinator24 said:
EcchiGodMamster said:
Yea all these identical shows are just blending together at this point, I've long since lost count of how many of these we've gotten.
yall know me... 

so you know its gotten bad when i can now see a promo image full of girls....  but then learn its an isekai/reincartion anime and not get hype
May 8, 2023 9:19 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Okay, so if I go write my own f✾✴✽ing narou-kei isekai, will it get adapted into anime without even trying?
May 9, 2023 8:47 AM

Mar 2014
Ughhh another boring isekai, I couldn't keep up anymore wih all this copy-paste garbage it's a pass for me
RedChromeMay 9, 2023 8:57 AM
May 9, 2023 10:06 AM

Feb 2019
Are they seriously trying to pitch "being aware that people other than you exist" as a special Isekai power? At least it's to the right audience.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
May 9, 2023 6:48 PM
Jul 2016
I got this confused with currently airing Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito.
At least the protagonist in this one doesn't get a Harem lmao. He has one finance and sticks with her!
May 16, 2023 10:48 AM

Oct 2017
Shota mc is not my thing but probably gonna give it a try.

More topics from this board

» 'Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu' Gets Anime Movie in Winter 2025

Hyperion_PS - 11 hours ago

6 by uutakuubi »»
1 hour ago

» Web Manga 'Niwatori Fighter' Receives Anime Adaptation

DatRandomDude - Jul 25

28 by ryoko6 »»
2 hours ago

» 'Kakkou no Iinazuke' Gets Second Season in 2025

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

23 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
4 hours ago

» New 'Jigoku Sensei Nube' Anime Project Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Jul 20

20 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 9:22 PM

» 'Lycoris Recoil' Gets Short Movies ( 1 2 )

Hyperion_PS - Jul 23

51 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 9:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.