Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 24, 2023 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
Tbh, it feels like it's hard to trust anyone in this show...now with more important groups on the move. Besides her strange personality, I really hope we get to know Misaki more as she's once again involved with the latest case.

On the other hand, Misaki does seem to be on his side, or at least not his enemy. It looks like the anime is also adding more and more lighthearted moments. Takumi looked like a comic relief character in some scenes.
Apr 24, 2023 9:00 AM

Jul 2017
The yandere Misaki feeling elated that she gets to live together with the Corpse God for killing her, the body that once belonged to the Polka Shinoyama of the world, getting to understand the new world is a puzzling feat for the Corpse God that is puzzling for Takumi. Anywho, him taking on Misaki's assassin job, the job itself is a trap, but thanks to the Corpse God reviving her, she's a zombie. and whom the children ghosts still haunt that he can only see to set them free. While Polka sees his toys as precious lives, Misaki and Takumi have been doing the exact opposite.

Polka may be new to Clarissa's team, but at least he should be aware. Wow, did not expect that Takumi would be staunch for 3-D girls that are not Misaki lols, what a comedy. But still, zombies and the like can be prevalent, and the undead Misaki now has more ways to kill.

The Shinjuku occult team of Tsubaki Iwanome and Kouzaburou Arase are bad news, though this is their first rondo. Would be interesting to see how they'll rack up the occult.
Apr 24, 2023 9:08 AM

Aug 2020
Narita style is started from this episode and already can feel that the pay off of build up gonna be sooooo amazing by the end of this part.

He really put a lot interesting ideas in this work let's see how it all works out.
Apr 24, 2023 9:16 AM
Sep 2015
It's not fair that only women can hold underwear party but men can't! (Is it really just an underwear party though?)
Apr 24, 2023 9:29 AM

Dec 2010
>changing the lesbian scissoring to some lame massage
Expected, but still disappointing.
Apr 24, 2023 9:38 AM

Dec 2020
The yandere misaki is so funny she really is crazy about polka and his necromancies technique and with this skeleton.
Looks he got an enemy that is also not human being the lemming.
Nice episode.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Apr 24, 2023 9:42 AM

Jun 2016
I knew I was going to enjoy the interactions between Misaki, the main character, and Takumi. It was bound to be fun with three so different personalities that were just looking like a fun dynamic from the beginning. I look forward to seeing more of this
And this episode has introduced us properly to the important characters who will be involved against the main character such as Lemmings, Arase and Iwa
Bring on more cause I'm liking things so far 👍
Gift by Mimurona

Apr 24, 2023 10:10 AM

Oct 2022
Would be more interesting to add another person from the other world in the real world.
Apr 24, 2023 10:10 AM

Mar 2021
Owwww Come on man!!! Gore is uncensored but not this??? ridiculous!!!

I mean, I understand that they are not keeping fan service in the anime, which is very minimal in the manga(it's like only 2-3 scenes altogether), but they could atleast keep the same implications instead of changing it so much...

AT-X Hopium!!!

Mod Edit: Added link; please only link your NSFW content, posting them directly to the forums is not allowed
KayKimiiApr 24, 2023 10:50 AM
Apr 24, 2023 10:24 AM

Mar 2021
What a surprisingly fun show so far. Nice blend of action and comedy with decent production values. And as other people have already correctly noted, that ED song is quite catchy.
Apr 24, 2023 11:12 AM

Jan 2012
Still average but I am really enjoying it for some reason. Comedy was better this episode.
Apr 24, 2023 11:18 AM

Sep 2018
Pretty entertaining so far, with a nice dash of intrigue.

I also like how blurred the lines are between who's good and who's bad.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Apr 24, 2023 11:27 AM

Dec 2022
well i got nothing
Apr 24, 2023 12:00 PM

Jul 2014
Oh so there are more abnormal species other than the mc. This gonna be interesting, I wonder if the guy who killed him before he reincarnated will be back again to finish his job
Apr 24, 2023 12:10 PM
Apr 2023
A bit of a confusing episode with one too many different storylines coming together. Though, it keeps me waiting for the next week to clarify things somewhat.
Apr 24, 2023 12:25 PM

May 2021
Finally an episode with decent pacing, acting and structure. Much better than previous one where I almost thought about dropping this show.
Apr 24, 2023 12:29 PM
May 2021
dayum this is getting so good 🔥🔥🔥
Apr 24, 2023 1:08 PM
Oct 2021
really enjoying this. feel like it’s just gonna get better n better too
Apr 24, 2023 1:40 PM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
Yuri sex got cut, sad.
But well they even censored pantyshots so what i expected. 
Apr 24, 2023 1:41 PM

Nov 2013
Naah, this is getting lame for me. 
Apr 24, 2023 1:53 PM

Aug 2017
Better episode than the last one but that should be expected since this episode's adapted chapters are easier to translate into an anime.
Sadly any semblance of good animation is for the most part just gone now with just some of the gags being well animated. I found a VA choice in this episode to be a bit weird but I guess it works. Otherwise not much to say. Decent episode, ok adaptation.
Apr 24, 2023 2:10 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
nah

see you guys around. lmk if this ends up actually slapping hard.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 24, 2023 2:14 PM

Jan 2008
Feels kind of like... nothing is even happening.

Should have kept the yuri sex.
Apr 24, 2023 2:43 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
This episode was slightly better than the last one, but it was just more of the same with different things happening at once. The story and the characters make little sense to me, so it looks like I'm going to drop this one.
Apr 24, 2023 3:41 PM
Aug 2020
Hum, i was a little bit bored even if we had sone action, I’m expecting more from this one…
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Apr 24, 2023 5:03 PM
Mar 2015
Nice having a drone zombie and dead spirits to do your work
Apr 24, 2023 5:46 PM
Sep 2022
otakuweek said:
Hum, i was a little bit bored even if we had sone action, I’m expecting more from this one…
This series is not action-focused. It is more focused on mystery, so expect a lot of exposition.
Apr 24, 2023 6:17 PM
Apr 2021
Okayyyy now things are getting interesting with those cops that specialize in occult activities but we need to address the real issue in this episode………….THEY CUT OUT THE YURI SEX SCENE IM SO MAD😫😭😭😭

Mod Edit: Removed NSFW
KayKimiiApr 25, 2023 12:11 PM
Apr 24, 2023 7:18 PM
Oct 2020
Check out the manga if you want uncensored yuri scene. I think it's around chapter 5
Apr 24, 2023 7:44 PM
Aug 2020
felixculpa said:
otakuweek said:
This series is not action-focused. It is more focused on mystery, so expect a lot of exposition.

I was not saying that because of action.

It’s more that I wanted to learn more.

The end of the episodes is interesting.

It was not bad but I was more excited at the 1 st episode…
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Apr 24, 2023 8:05 PM
Apr 2023
I love the episode for being a lore-building one; explaining the system of the world the Corpse God has awaken to. Though I have to say, maybe the world he reincarnated to is probably just the future, that's why his powers are still working.
On the other hand, Misaki is still quirkily cute.
Minase Inori still being cute in both voice form and real life. :D <3
Apr 24, 2023 8:35 PM

May 2019
This episode was a little slow and somewhat confusing for me. Several things happened such as Corpse God being able to communicate with Polka, Corpse God being able to (over time) turn Misaki into a vampire, Corpse God not killing the bad guys that ambushed Misaki but for some reason they cannot ever kill again, there's a Lemmings group that is investigating the aftermath of what Corpse God did, Lisa saying she will be controlling Corpse God (I figured she has an ulterior motive), and a couple of other things.

I think that about sums up this episode and hopefully things pick up and maybe make a bit more sense. Side note, shame that the anime is censored compared to the manga but it seems that's how things mostly go nowadays.
Apr 24, 2023 8:41 PM
Sep 2022
otakuweek said:
felixculpa said:

I was not saying that because of action.

It’s more that I wanted to learn more.

The end of the episodes is interesting.

It was not bad but I was more excited at the 1 st episode…
Fair enough. 
But hey, at least you learned something from this episode, right? 
Information about this world and other world will be slowly but surely revealed throughout the course of the show.
Apr 24, 2023 8:47 PM
Sep 2022
It was a good episode, the animation look so cool, well done, the characters are interesting , of course Polka is the deepest character, then is clarissa, i don't know how to take that character, is good or bad... we'll see.
Apr 24, 2023 8:54 PM

Sep 2018
I'm really a sucker for the "craziness in an urban environment" type of anime, Durarara, Kekkai Sensen, Dorohedoro, etc, this seems to be up their alley as well.
Apr 25, 2023 1:39 AM

Dec 2018
this show continues to be surprisingly fun, but those guys at the end are really scary i mean what exactly were they talking about some kind of weird stuff? also i'm still not sure clarissa can be trusted and that info broker seems a bit sketchy too, like what was he extracting in that one shot?
Apr 25, 2023 3:52 AM

Feb 2022
V1P3R0P said:

I mean, I understand that they are not keeping fan service in the anime, which is very minimal in the manga(it's like only 2-3 scenes altogether), but they could atleast keep the same implications instead of changing it so much...

AT-X Hopium!!!

Mod Edit: Added link; please only link your NSFW content, posting them directly to the forums is not allowed
To be fair girls hanging out in a single bed in their underwear doing massages and drinking implies a very similar type of atmosphere and I definitely felt it implied she liked women. I definitely get your disappointment though.
Apr 25, 2023 5:39 AM
Sep 2021
Polka/the corpse god has now shifted to his new home in the other world and also looks like more fishy things are starting from now on.
Apr 25, 2023 6:11 AM

Apr 2011
AnimeSrk said:
Polka/the corpse god has now shifted to his new home in the other world and also looks like more fishy things are starting from now on.

I think it's about time to start distinguishing between Polka and Corpse God. Though it's true both of them shifted to their new home...
Apr 25, 2023 7:49 AM
Aug 2019
I must admit I think I'll only give it one more episode to convince me... First episode was really good, and it kept me interested for the whole ep. But then 2 next episodes happened.. Now I feel like it's just going to be an op MC getting reversed isekai, and that's pretty much about it. Man doesn't seem to have that much of limitation for doing his spells and all, so... Except if somehow the hero from the original world comes in the real world, I don't really see how it could be captivating.

I didn't read the manga so if someone can tell me if at some point things change I'd really like that information, because if I wanted to watch an isekai with op MC, I could as well just watch an other one.
Apr 25, 2023 9:15 AM

Feb 2021
I like Tsubaki and Kouzaburou. They are very funny and serious at the same time. Tsubaki is so cute when he is drunk!
Apr 25, 2023 9:46 AM

Oct 2018
when i see this it's right it's sad to not have saw this scene :')
Apr 25, 2023 11:44 AM
Jan 2018
Kazami_Agame said:
I must admit I think I'll only give it one more episode to convince me... First episode was really good, and it kept me interested for the whole ep. But then 2 next episodes happened.. Now I feel like it's just going to be an op MC getting reversed isekai, and that's pretty much about it. Man doesn't seem to have that much of limitation for doing his spells and all, so... Except if somehow the hero from the original world comes in the real world, I don't really see how it could be captivating.

I didn't read the manga so if someone can tell me if at some point things change I'd really like that information, because if I wanted to watch an isekai with op MC, I could as well just watch an other one.
I can help with that!  So there are a few reasons why Corpse God isn't op as you might think he is.

Apr 25, 2023 12:04 PM

Apr 2011
Putting aside stuff like otherworlders crossing over, there is few challenging opponents on Earth like Lemmings and possibly few others.
Apr 25, 2023 12:34 PM
Apr 2022
ANIME DID NOT COVER THE MANGA STUFF , GO READ THE MANGA CHAPTER 4 FOR CONTEXT
Apr 25, 2023 1:58 PM
May 2017
Decent episode. Not much else to say tbh lol

3/5
Apr 25, 2023 2:14 PM

Mar 2021
V1P3R0P said:

AT-X Hopium!!!

If they downed it just women and linger massaging, no way will it get anymore explicit on bd and especially atx. You only knows when it is explicit if you see those awful pop-ups on the tits and ass

Shame because the scene was much more erotic than hentai but studios don't want to associate with that.
Apr 25, 2023 4:18 PM
Aug 2021
i hate that they went down the fanservice=good route
Apr 25, 2023 4:33 PM

Mar 2021
Treyv0n said:
Okayyyy now things are getting interesting with those cops that specialize in occult activities but we need to address the real issue in this episode………….THEY CUT OUT THE YURI SEX SCENE IM SO MAD😫😭😭😭
Cannot adapt that into anime with this animation quality cuz men will fap to it harder and faster than any hentai. Good way to cure erectile dysfunction. Not to mention there all topless/naked in the manga, and the dark haired anime girl is implied to have had sex with Clarissa and ready to have sex with the other girl.
Apr 25, 2023 6:10 PM

Apr 2015
This chapter was very complete and entertaining, the characters are gaining more charisma and the objective of Corpse God is clearer.

Another thing that this chapter brought that fuels the debate, the animation studios are changing and stopping showing the breasts of the censoring girls, the sexual scene that the character Lisa has in the magician was changed for a massage, which is not understood if this Anime is a SEINEN, which means that this is for people over 17+ and its adult television schedule, there is no problem with the scene, it is also short, it does not last long and at that moment there is an information conversation

My opinion to this is that certain studios are really chickening out from showing Fanservice and when they have to animate an isekai, romantic comedy or ecchi with Fanservice, they have no other way than to encourage it because otherwise they would have to change everything and show something new.
Salvatierra21Apr 25, 2023 6:20 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2023

105 by BlueSnow93 »»
Jun 19, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2023

54 by kejora »»
Apr 30, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2023

175 by kejora »»
Apr 30, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2023

56 by spicarie »»
Apr 23, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2023

66 by PrimeX »»
Mar 17, 12:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.