Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Dec 25, 2009 3:29 PM
Jul 2009
so sad episode, sasuke is an akatsuki now :(
Dec 25, 2009 3:36 PM

Apr 2009
Zell182 said:
I never got what all that forehead fingering crap was and this episode was just recycled flashbacks YET AGAIN then "Oh look at me, I'm saucegay I'm gonna destroy Konoha"...yeah right.

Oh god I was dreading hearing Killer "My sword style isn't a rip off of santoryuu honest"bee rapping...it was worse than I imagined

GTFO XD
Dec 25, 2009 4:48 PM

Aug 2009
Fallenrock said:
porkypink said:
Can the main character be Sasuke from now on? :D

^ XD

I'm god damn serious lol

Sasuke destroys Konoha, happy ever after.

I don't know what the hell was the reason for Konoha to order Itachi to demolish the Uchiha clan but at this point Konoha is bad and they must die, muwahahah.
[right]

Dec 25, 2009 4:49 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Alright, Killer Bee is gonna be in the next episode.

Dec 25, 2009 7:13 PM

Nov 2007
Itachi truly loved his dear little brother.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Dec 25, 2009 11:30 PM
Jun 2009
tk_rout said:
FlamingDogs said:
Pineappledishes- said:
akihikosama said:
Sasuke should just kill Danzo and those other 2 elders that started this whole mess.
That's exactly what his plan is. I believe he says that the next episode.

This sums up what I was going to write perfectly. Watching the anime is a great way to remind myself of what happens. I forget as the years go by...
Dec 26, 2009 4:44 AM

Nov 2008
Whoever said Madara's story was fake LOL... All you have to do is watch the end, where everything falls into place, with Utachi placing the finger on Sasuke's head like they were younger and apologizing to him....
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Dec 26, 2009 4:45 AM

Nov 2008
Anyway, best episode of Naruto that I have watched in a few months and it didn't even have any action. So emotional. It's like it has taken everything we have known about the character relationships for so long now and turned it upside down on it's head. Bring on the next arc.
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Dec 26, 2009 5:50 AM
Jul 2008
Sasuke cried, I didn't see that coming.
Dec 26, 2009 2:40 PM

Apr 2009
Swiftstylez said:
Anyway, best episode of Naruto that I have watched in a few months and it didn't even have any action. So emotional. It's like it has taken everything we have known about the character relationships for so long now and turned it upside down on it's head. Bring on the next arc.
that's what made me love this episode so much. And when it fits perfectly well, that's what makes it all the better.
Dec 26, 2009 3:27 PM

Apr 2009
Aww, i cried. And the truth is out.
Its time to crush Konoha.

Killer Bee is even more annoying now that i have to listen to him. :( I am not looking forward to
And stupid Karin.

I have a love/hate relationship with her. I dont her because she all over Sasuke but she is a useful ninja to have around.

Sasuke<333
Dec 26, 2009 5:30 PM

Dec 2008
This was one of the more touching episodes in my opinion. The whole time I was watching this my jaw was wide open because I couldnt believe the story. After hearing about all the stuff Itachi had to go through it changed my opinion on him and cleared up so many things about him. Before this episode Itachi was like one of my least favorite characters and now after this one he is like in my top favs. And I can understand Sasuke's feelings to want to destroy Konoha because of what they made Itachi go through and all that. And last thing I loved the scene with Itachi smiling saying "Sorry Sasuke, This will be our last time." I was on the brink of crying.
Dec 26, 2009 8:57 PM

Sep 2008
What a touching ep and turn of events ...

Itachi loved his brother more than anything, till his last dying breath T_T

I can feel u, Sasuke, let's go kill the bastard, Danzou!

"Forgive me, Sasuke. This will be the last time." T___T!!

"From now on, we'll act under the name, "Taka." Taka has but one goal. We will... CRUSH KONOHA!" hell yea xP (but, come on, be a lil' more realistic, all of Konoha? what wrong did the uninvolved civilians do, huh? The ones who should be killed are the rotten 3 old people.. just them.

5/5! (In fact, I should say: 100/5!)

Can't wait for next ep~ (Naruto is finally starting to become an anime that one can really look forward to!)

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Dec 26, 2009 11:58 PM

Jul 2008
god sasuke is an idiot! nice to hear from the 8tails guy
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Dec 27, 2009 2:54 AM

Jul 2008
hell i cant blame sasuke i would do the same kill danzo o and its about time my boy killerbee show up he like the only black dude in the series and he raps awesome cant wait^^

5/5
Dec 27, 2009 2:55 AM
Oct 2009
I don't know why, but this time the opening song gave me some strong chills, and I almost shed a tear.

Indeed a nice episode...

Oh well, next episode seems to be something interesting, I almost thought that it was going to be a filler :S
Dec 27, 2009 3:13 AM

Jul 2009
Didn't Itachi's fingers run down Sasuke's face when he was about to die. They changed it in the flashback.
Dec 27, 2009 9:58 AM

Dec 2009
I can't believe he said destroy Konoha, after all that Itachi's been through to protect it!
Dec 27, 2009 10:56 AM

Aug 2008
I really liked the episode. Could have done without half of the flashbacks though. As for Sasuke's new goal, I'm still on the fence about it. I know where he's coming from right now, but I wonder how much he'll weaken once he realizes what he actually has put himself in motion to do. That said, he loves to look down his nose on other people and use the "you don't know what I've been through line." We'll see. I like what it's done for plot development, but it hasn't necessarily matured him the way I'd hoped it would.
Dec 27, 2009 11:27 AM

Oct 2008
All I will say is: Itachi FTW
Dec 27, 2009 2:51 PM

Jun 2008
I don't like it either.

What Itachi did was try to protect the village, yet Sasuke wants to destroy it even when he already learned of the truth.
Why?
Dec 27, 2009 4:24 PM

May 2009
porkypink said:
Fallenrock said:
porkypink said:
Can the main character be Sasuke from now on? :D

^ XD

I'm god damn serious lol

Sasuke destroys Konoha, happy ever after.

I don't know what the hell was the reason for Konoha to order Itachi to demolish the Uchiha clan but at this point Konoha is bad and they must die, muwahahah.

Konoha ordered Itachi to demolish the Uchiha clan because they were planning to overtake Konoha like Madara explained, this resistance lead by i believe Sasuke and Itachi's father
Dec 27, 2009 4:27 PM

May 2009
also, after watching naruto since episode 20ish i can finally again say that i cant wait for next week episode

who would have expected that?

(recandled old flame <3)
Dec 27, 2009 4:31 PM

Mar 2009
Argh, not following the manga exacly, annoying.

Sasuke is not suppose to say "I will destroy Konoha" in front of his team.

He will only tell them that he will go after Ganzo and a few others (the elders) who is responsible for the problems.

And "I will destroy konoha" will be his secret ambitions to himself and Madara only.
Dec 27, 2009 6:27 PM

Apr 2008
Eh, not bad I guess. The finger forehead scenes were endearing for sure, but Sasuke's facial expression at the end was just plain creepy. No filler arc next? Shocking. The rapping dude should be annoying. -_- Maybe his raps won't be as annoying out loud, though. =P
Znote said:
Argh, not following the manga exacly, annoying.

Sasuke is not suppose to say "I will destroy Konoha" in front of his team.

He will only tell them that he will go after Ganzo and a few others (the elders) who is responsible for the problems.

And "I will destroy konoha" will be his secret ambitions to himself and Madara only.

Huh? Looks like they animated it to the letter...even the flashbacks were in the manga.
Dec 28, 2009 12:23 PM

Aug 2009
man! that was emotional! i thought the flashbacks were useless... -_-
Dec 28, 2009 1:18 PM

Apr 2009
lol but now we cant see sasuke curse jutsu from now on : (

and for killer bee, bad rapping yo
PM me and let's be friends.
Dec 28, 2009 10:11 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
noteDhero said:
Could have done without half of the flashbacks though.
QFT

I'm up to date on the manga but after watching this episode, I still don't get why Sasuke's all bent up on getting revenge for Itachi by going against the village. Itachi just died for the village and Sasuke's just going to ruin everything Itachi gave his life for...

also, wow the next episode is already on Killer Bee? I feel like that's really fast... Was that what came next in the manga after this arc?
p r o f i l e 👀
Dec 30, 2009 1:04 AM

Apr 2009
man itachi was cool in this episode... i really started to like him now rofl...
and sasuke, atack konoha ? rofl)
Dec 30, 2009 10:09 AM

Feb 2009
Why is it after all that Sasuke still ends up being a dumbass?

Dec 30, 2009 3:44 PM

May 2009
Awwwww, POOR SASUKE!!!! T_T

Ugh. So depressing...
Dec 30, 2009 5:28 PM
Dec 2009
I thought his decision at the end was pretty random @.O
Dec 30, 2009 8:50 PM

May 2008
At first I was a little disappointed hearing Sasuke say "...crush Konoha." Thinking about it though, Itachi was given a mission, that he obviously didn't agree completely upon since he couldn't entirely wipe out his clan. The part of Itachi that wanted his clan to live on is what Sasuke seems to be following. But as for Naruto and Sasuke ever becoming friends again, Sasuke's thinking seems to completely jeopardize Naruto's wishes, which is sad, but I've been thrown curveballs up until now, so I'm eager to keep watching.
Jan 2, 2010 11:17 AM

Dec 2009
I loved this last episode!

I cried T.T

Since I read this scene in manga I considered the best part of the Naruto!

ITACHI, WE LOVE U !

oooks , Sasuke pleeease give up! Konoha can not be destroyed!

Sasuke was so cute when he was crying! aiuehauiehauie
Jan 2, 2010 12:00 PM

Jul 2007
The "truth" about Itachi (if it's indeed the truth..) always makes me so sad. It probably hurt him to fuck Sasuke up so cruelly.

Anyway, it's not really important but I noticed Madara mentioned Itachi also killed his lover (koibito).. wth? Itachi had a lover? wasn't he like, 13, when he killed everyone? was it Shisui

(omg chibitachi and chibi chibisuke!! too cute!! ;__; I'll never get tired of these flashbacks....)

and it made me cry, with that music and Itachi's last words T__T

Oh Sasuke... you make me even sadder with your hot blooded decisions. Itachi probably disapprove T__T
Jan 2, 2010 10:22 PM

Aug 2008
It is amazing how much a man like Madara can hate his own clan, his own family. That's truly evil. Itachi in contrast, couldn't have been a more perfect ninja. But who does Sasuke side with? Madara, of course. Whether I am discussing it in the manga forums or in the anime forums, I'll never agree with Sasuke's decision to wipe out Konoha. Then again, I don't think he could do it anyway.

DKJ
Jan 2, 2010 11:57 PM

Mar 2009
very nice episode, the show is finally in its best part
Jan 4, 2010 1:14 AM

Sep 2008
Wow, just WOW. The look on Sasuke's face when he heard that Itachi killed his parents, his lover, but that he just couldn't killed him was so heartbreaking. I was bawling like a baby in this episode. Then Sasuke has to ruin it by not trying to understand his brother a bit and his intentions for protecting Konaha. I mean what the hell?! He wants to destroy everything Itachi worked so hard for?! Seriously Sasuke was my fave character until he said those words. Freaking idiot.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 4, 2010 8:38 AM

Apr 2008
Waaaahhhhhh Itachi-san!!! Whether anything Madara said was a lie or not... D;

The rapping will better then I thought :P
Jan 4, 2010 6:55 PM

Dec 2008
DeathReaper said:
Sad episode.Poor Itachi but WTF seriously whats wrong with Sasuke's head?! Now he wants to destroy Konoha geez after Itachi went through all that to protect it!

snowteddy said:
Does that mean he cant forgive konoha for forcing his bro to do those missions?maybe..

Yeah thats what i thought too...

for real, man i mean, i get the way he feels but attacking the whole village?!?!
why not jus kill the ppl who made itachi suffer?

but now i kind of reget that it thought itachi was a ahole/jerk lol
and did he really have a lover???

well at least now we kno the truth and what he said before he died. tear tear

poor itachi/sasuke!!!

Jan 4, 2010 7:09 PM

Jun 2008
Naruleach said:
noteDhero said:
Could have done without half of the flashbacks though.
QFT

I'm up to date on the manga but after watching this episode, I still don't get why Sasuke's all bent up on getting revenge for Itachi by going against the village. Itachi just died for the village and Sasuke's just going to ruin everything Itachi gave his life for...

also, wow the next episode is already on Killer Bee? I feel like that's really fast... Was that what came next in the manga after this arc?
Dodecahedron-O24Jan 4, 2010 7:14 PM
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Jan 12, 2010 12:00 PM

May 2009
Finally done with the flashback arc lol, the flashbacks were getting a little ridiculous. I like that Killer Bee is up next though.

This Fairy Tale Is Ending
Jan 17, 2010 3:42 AM

Mar 2009
Wow..Now his mission is to destroy Konoha.
i mean i can see why he would want to but the chances of fufilling that is low.. o_O

Jan 23, 2010 5:57 PM
Oct 2007
:( Made me cry.
Jan 27, 2010 1:18 AM

Sep 2009
nooo that was so sad, i wish Itachi was still alive! :(
Sasuke destroying the Hidden Leaf is the complete opposite of what Itachi wanted tho! grr!

Jan 30, 2010 8:03 PM
Apr 2009
Wow, great episode. I had read the fight in the Manga, but I did not know the truth about Itachi. I am really satisfied when it comes to the scripting. I WANT sasuke to understand that Itachi was stronger then him, and that Itachi LOVED him instead of hated him. And judging by the tears of Sasuke at the end, and madara repeating that Itachi could have killed him did the job. So im happy.

Its funny to see though that Madara told him all that. That means Madara had a lot of respect for Itachi. Cause every bad guy would have never told him the truth.

Madara Basically told Saskuke this : Itachi is the good guy, I am the bad guy Itachi wanted to protect you from, and Konoha is what your brother wanted to protect you. Repeat, You should keep away from me and Itachi loves you.

Ironically Sasuke does the exact opposite, he joins akatsuki and Madara, and now wants to destroy Konoha lol (very ironic) then again I can see why he would destroy konoha cause they made Itachi go through all this and kill his clan members.

Although I hope that what one dude on the first page said isn't gonna be true, that the Sasuke character is gonna be a downfall from now on. Just an evil dude with one purpose. Sadly, he probably will be, before he was interesting in another way
Feb 9, 2010 7:13 AM
Nov 2009
Some episodes back, Itachi was talking with Naruto. What was that all about? I think it has a part to play in this story!?

Things are getting interesting.
Mar 1, 2010 11:08 AM

Feb 2009
Naruto wasn't this good in a long while, I can finally say it's good again.

However I highly doubt I'll ever watch an arc of the quality of the Hidan and kakuzo arc again.
Apr 2, 2010 10:04 PM

Sep 2008
All I can think of is:

*facepalm* How can Sasuke be such a moron?!
He didn't get anything! D: His brother sacrificed himself for the Hidden Leaf and now he wants to destroy it?! Real smart, emo-kid! Urgh! He pisses me off more than before >.O
Ohh, and poor Itachi D: Such a heart-breaking story :(

*^*Random Rant*^*
May 12, 2010 2:07 PM

Aug 2009
now i understand why so many ppl are itachi lovers!
but really sasuke? destroy ALL of konoha? just go after Danzo, he's had it coming for a while now
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 33 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Serg - Nov 8, 2007

64 by pickyotaku »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 31 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Serg - Oct 18, 2007

65 by pickyotaku »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 30 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Arcadies - Sep 28, 2007

55 by pickyotaku »»
Yesterday, 4:33 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 29 Discussion

zq - Sep 28, 2007

20 by pickyotaku »»
Yesterday, 4:08 PM

Poll: » who did better?

FruitPunchBaka - Jun 6

30 by MinakoBestGirl »»
Yesterday, 9:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.