Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
Mar 28, 2022 7:22 AM
Dec 2019
I felt that when Magath and Shadis made they sacrificed themselves. I'm really excited for the next episode because it's getting good.
Mar 28, 2022 6:25 PM
Jul 2018
Lmao Keith and Magath died haha!
Mar 28, 2022 6:53 PM
Dec 2021
Insane episode, Falco's Titan is so badass.
Mar 28, 2022 6:53 PM
Dec 2021
Insane episode, Falco's Titan is so badass.
Mar 29, 2022 10:58 AM
Nov 2021
These last couple episode have made me hate every single character
Mar 29, 2022 12:27 PM

Nov 2017
MathMols said:

Why's that?

Character limit
Mar 29, 2022 1:00 PM
Nov 2021
X-Offender said:
MathMols said:

Why's that?

Character limit

Simply because how they act. Mikasa looks like a slave who simply does whatever Armin tells her to do. Connie and Armin are just annoying to listen to and look at.
The scene where they meet Annie again, they look at her, Connie starts laughing, she joins their group, like could it have been any worse, no one asking any questions about anything. And dont even need to explain how stupid everything is when they join their enemies.
Mar 30, 2022 6:00 AM

Nov 2017
MathMols said:
Simply because how they act. Mikasa looks like a slave who simply does whatever Armin tells her to do. Connie and Armin are just annoying to listen to and look at.
The scene where they meet Annie again, they look at her, Connie starts laughing, she joins their group, like could it have been any worse, no one asking any questions about anything. And dont even need to explain how stupid everything is when they join their enemies.

Whereas I agree the episode where they meet Annie was weird in how everyone acted (I believe it's one of the most disliked chapters in the series), all your other complaints were settled in the forest episode. That was the whole point of that entire scene. Enemies gathering around a fire and confronting their opposite views.

Yelena's speech in particular was very insightful. "Save the world. Are there any words more sweet and enticing? The noble deed of saving millions whispers to your heart. You gobble it up as if to wash down the taste of hate. That's what I see looking at all of you".

So powerful. Everyone is a hypocrite. The moment goals and objectives become mutual, all the hatred and disdain of the past are instantly forgotten. Just how every other nation who had been in brutal wars with Marely immediately united when confronted with the common enemy of Paradis. All it took was Willy's enticing words, and suddenly people were crying and joining hands together.

People shit AoT because all of a sudden things shifted away from their expectations, when in reality the entire story is a direct criticism of Isayama towdars the human race. And it's done so well.
Mar 30, 2022 6:27 AM

Dec 2017
Farabeuf said:
All nuanced discussion about content/meaning is met with a "Haterz gonna hate" mentality
Well, what do you expect? If you have truly read this episode thread, you would see that every attempt to explain the story direction gets dismissed as "stupid head canon" by the elitist haters.
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 30, 2022 8:00 AM
Nov 2021
X-Offender said:
MathMols said:

Whereas I agree the episode where they meet Annie was weird in how everyone acted (I believe it's one of the most disliked chapters in the series), all your other complaints were settled in the forest episode. That was the whole point of that entire scene. Enemies gathering around a fire and confronting their opposite views.

Yelena's speech in particular was very insightful. "Save the world. Are there any words more sweet and enticing? The noble deed of saving millions whispers to your heart. You gobble it up as if to wash down the taste of hate. That's what I see looking at all of you".

So powerful. Everyone is a hypocrite. The moment goals and objectives become mutual, all the hatred and disdain of the past are instantly forgotten. Just how every other nation who had been in brutal wars with Marely immediately united when confronted with the common enemy of Paradis. All it took was Willy's enticing words, and suddenly people were crying and joining hands together.

People shit AoT because all of a sudden things shifted away from their expectations, when in reality the entire story is a direct criticism of Isayama towdars the human race. And it's done so well.

I didnt like when they sat down around the fire in the forest. The enemy just say “Help save our people and the rest of the World even though we have tried to kill you all for years and even now still want to kill you, but its better that you allow us to kill you, than you kill us” and they simply agree to this and start killing their friends that they have been together with for years, simply because they talked a little with a couple people from the enemy…

I loved all the other seasons and loved most of the characters, but the way all the characters have been acting this season have made me lose the love I had for the series
Mar 30, 2022 11:48 AM

Nov 2017
MathMols said:
I didnt like when they sat down around the fire in the forest. The enemy just say “Help save our people and the rest of the World even though we have tried to kill you all for years and even now still want to kill you, but its better that you allow us to kill you, than you kill us” and they simply agree to this and start killing their friends that they have been together with for years, simply because they talked a little with a couple people from the enemy…

I loved all the other seasons and loved most of the characters, but the way all the characters have been acting this season have made me lose the love I had for the series

If you're going to look at it so plainly then of course you didn't like it. But try to understand the psychology behind the what the author is trying to convey.

And just to make it clear, it wasn't the Marleyans who asked for the Scouts' help, but the other way around. Hange, Levi and co. asked for the Marleyans' help, because they believe what Eren is doing is downright wrong.

You could see how reluctant our guys were to fight their former comrades. There was an entire scene dedicated to that. But former ties and bonds become worthless when the fate of the entire world is at stake.

Anyway, I'm not trying to change your mind or anything. Anyone is free to look at it the way they feel and see fit. There's obviously going to be conflicting opinions when the plot takes such a turn, just like there are conflicting opinions in the story between the Jeagerists and the rest of our guys.
Mar 30, 2022 2:59 PM

Apr 2020
The directing of this episode was fantastic. CINEMA
Mar 30, 2022 3:23 PM
Nov 2017
Animation was fucking crazy!! Mikasa and Connie were so badass!!! Floch too!!!

The titans were sick as well. Great to see Annie back in action.

AoT's story has been so damn deep. Can't wait to see how it all wraps up next episode.

Edit: They didn't show the rumbling in the next episode!!!!! 😡🤬
Ravex1Mar 10, 7:00 PM
Mar 31, 2022 2:13 AM

Dec 2008
Eh, where is the new episode? is this every two weeks?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 2022 2:20 AM

Nov 2020
Fabienne said:
Eh, where is the new episode? is this every two weeks?

The episode was delayed, the final ep is scheduled for this Sunday (April 3) now
Mar 31, 2022 3:00 AM
Mar 2021
Everyone complaining about “Connie and Mikasa killing their friends” as if that’s the problem here. Their friends are trying to commit actual omnicide, turning Paradis into a military dictatorship and trying to restore the old Eldian empire so they can subjugate anybody that they didn’t manage to kill. If people think they should still support their friends in a situation like this then they have a very childish understanding of this story. Or they have the same “it’s okay when we do it” mentality that the story is criticising. Also, unless you support genocide I don't see why anyone would be mad at them for stopping Eren, he's trying to wipe out the entire populace outside the walls! I look at it as them trying to stop greater evil for the benefit of the many rather than trying to kill all of your enemies so you and your people are the last one standing. Either way it's still a grey area and I don't think anybody is wrong in this situation no matter what they choose.
Mar 31, 2022 5:52 AM

Nov 2017
Jay_C_ said:
Everyone complaining about “Connie and Mikasa killing their friends” as if that’s the problem here. Their friends are trying to commit actual omnicide, turning Paradis into a military dictatorship and trying to restore the old Eldian empire so they can subjugate anybody that they didn’t manage to kill. If people think they should still support their friends in a situation like this then they have a very childish understanding of this story. Or they have the same “it’s okay when we do it” mentality that the story is criticising. Also, unless you support genocide I don't see why anyone would be mad at them for stopping Eren, he's trying to wipe out the entire populace outside the walls! I look at it as them trying to stop greater evil for the benefit of the many rather than trying to kill all of your enemies so you and your people are the last one standing. Either way it's still a grey area and I don't think anybody is wrong in this situation no matter what they choose.

Exactly. Very well said.
Mar 31, 2022 7:12 AM

Aug 2020
What a journey this has been. Can't wait for the last episode.

Faze Gabi the best.

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Apr 1, 2022 5:12 AM
Mar 2022
deg said:
who is this Archiel? new animator? wow https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/183590

and this one is freaking cool too https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/183580

new talented animators are stepping up

Oh right, I think he made a twitter post about this. Nice job he did.
Apr 1, 2022 3:08 PM
Jun 2017
In terms of animation quality, I think this season was great. But the story felt cheap and the characters didn’t really felt to play their own selves. Having to kill your comrades to save the word from annihilation, is one thing. But to kill your life-long friends like Mikasa did (cutting them half and then blowing them away like in a cheap B action movie) is completely ridiculous.

Also, to “retire” characters just because the author decided to, like “I’m going to kill myself here because some day I will die anyway” was borderline idiotic.

All in all, good (and meaningless) action sequences but everyone keep playing out of character. This doesn’t feel like the old AoT anymore. Since “from you 2000 years ago”, (which was a masterpiece of storytelling and I think, one of the best 20 minutes in TV’s history), everything got downhill. It feels rush to an ending. People who were killing each other a moment ago are now “besties”. A night together in the woods doesn’t make you brother with anyone. It’s not convincing.

Maybe they needed a couple of more seasons to land to this point, I don’t know. But these last episodes are a disaster. It feels like I’m watching Game of Thrones final season: everting is rushed to the finish line, at the expense of what did AoT great in the first place: well built up storytelling.

Of course this is entertainment and nothing should be taken seriously, but this series used to be something great and now it tricks its users with cheap fighting scenes to cover its weaknesses.

I’m not holding my breath for a fantastic ending either.
SoryaKenApr 1, 2022 3:20 PM
Apr 1, 2022 3:19 PM
Jun 2017
Byniavo said:
The animation was great, but holy shit the plot armour is too much this episode. Why do all the Jaegerists aim like stormtroopers? Why do the alliance members all have aimbot? The boat is massive and there's no way 2 titans can protect it against fucking rocket launchers... Keith just comes out of nowhere. There is no way the whole train would incinerate because of an explosion. Too many asspulls.

I really hope we go back to Eren's pov because the storytelling has fallen hard in these past few episodes.

I couldn’t agree more. It’s like watching Game of Thrones all over again with all these ridiculous plot armors. It’s no way something so atrociously bad can lead to a satisfying conclusion (imo).
Apr 2, 2022 3:54 PM
May 2012
At least Floch died staying true to himself.
Apr 2, 2022 6:29 PM

Dec 2020
Finally finished my rewatch,

Watchanime324 said:
‘hesitate, and we’ll never stop the rumbling’

this episode presents the full brutality of a conflict & the consequence of the alliance’s choice to ‘save the world’. it’s an episode centered around the actions ppl take based on opposing viewpoints, and this is highlighted by the mid-card.

‘there will always be an enemy’ is a line that points back to erwin’s words to eren that are repeated throughout the story in different ways - ‘who is the enemy?’

ultimately aot goes down the path of human nature. due to our subjective perspectives, we all create an enemy out of those we believe oppose us.
it’s the same for the alliance. to follow through on their ideals (genocide is wrong) they kill their new enemies the yeagerists. hence it’s a great detail that the most hopeful of them is sidelined after having been shot in the mouth - he literally cannot ‘talk this out’.

however, the alliance also represents something else. unlike the yeagerists who can only view the world through the portion they see, every member of the alliance has adapted their worldview to accommodate both sides of the conflict. the warriors, along with magath/gabi have now understood how twisted their perspective on the ‘island devils’ were, while those same island devils cannot go back to being ‘ignorant’ due to their own visit to liberio. they’ll fight to stop indiscriminate killing on either side of the walls because ‘we are all the same’.

this is what aot has always been. people living by their beliefs, making tough choices in a cruel world that align with their sense of morality. there is also the notion of ‘special’ people, those who do not get caught up by the ‘flow’ of life but form their own path.

this is exemplified by mikasa. she is driven by the philosophy that the world is not only cruel, but also beautiful, and fights to WIN in order to preserve that beauty. this juxtaposes bertholt who was happy to go with the ‘flow’ because he was unable to see the beauty too.

this is why mikasa would be classed as ‘special’. even when protecting eren it was always due to her own feelings which often went against what eren actually wanted, hence this episode where she fights the symbolic extension of eren (the yeagerists literally worship him) is key

this episode highlights a lot of her growth implicitly. whether that be her bond with annie, fighting ‘eren’, or the idea of not hesitating. not hesitating is about accepting the responsibility of ones beliefs and acting on them, the culmination of her arc throughout.

she is emotional, she does feel the weight of her ‘sins’ (the overt imagery of the blood ‘staining’ her as the needs to pause in the middle of the conflict). she exemplifies pushing down emotions to stand by one’s beliefs, while still understanding the full weight of that.

this idea of not hesitating is the same for jean, the culmination of his own struggle with human killing that started in uprising. he is fighting due to his own morals and idea of what being a scout truly means, just like everyone else is fighting for their own beliefs.

FLOCH
floch in his own way is doing the same, fighting for his own beliefs about the security of paradis even if that involves genocide. he leans into the ‘devil’ eren and opposes the alliance both thematically and functionally. his twisted salute(Shizou wo sasageyo) the perfect representation of this.

you can even view floch as similar to shadis when he was first a soldier. flochs was swept up by the ‘flow’ when he first became a scout but now that switches to an attempt to make a personal impact - ‘I will be the one to save eldia’. its these things that make him interesting

Keith and Magath
the conversation between magath and shadis spells out the underlying message aot is trying to send. these are both commanders of their respective sides who grew past their own conceit to accept the true reality of their actions and try to grow past them.

shadis believed he was an average person, a bystander who could do nothing but go with the flow. that’s why it’s important that annie plays a part in what ends up moving him, as she aligned with that same philosophy. in his conclusion, he shows that anybody can be special

no matter how we perceive ourselves. his original goal was tainted by the need for validation, he had to be SEEN as special. hence in his conclusion he plays a role that no one will ever actually know of - emphasized by the irony of magaths line (no one knows he’s here).

true validation can never come from others, it has to be something we find within ourselves. magath refused to pat himself on the back due to his failings, but understanding his true feelings allows him to end his life by doing something he wholeheartedly believes in.

he found value in his bonds with the warriors, and while it was too late, it presents a route that could’ve made him happy had he realized it sooner. a route that could’ve made him ‘free’. he had warped his own conscious to justify his actions and now feels the full weight of it
the last part is their names. we have a couple of examples in the rumbling arc (eg gabi & kaya), where a resolution between characters ends up with them calling each other by their real names. this is very important because names above all represent personal identity.

in a world where the other side is generalised (‘island devils’, ‘mainland’) this personal identity is key. each individual on each side has a right to live, each name is valuable and each life is different. you cannot group everyone as an enemy or the cycle is only perpetuated.

they may never know those names but they DO exist. magath and shadis recognize each other as people, they find common ground and they show a way past the barriers of ones birthplace - albeit too late.

another brilliant episode with a layered commentary on the human condition

this was another surprising episode where the anime completely surpassed the manga
Man I really want Teroka to do the Sb again for the final fight,Jun+Teroka combo for 135+136 will do wonders

Now for ep 12,it can surpass season 3 finale if done well
Apr 2, 2022 6:40 PM

Dec 2020
SoryaKen said:
the characters didn’t really felt to play their own selves. everyone keep playing out of character

Like?

SoryaKen said:
But to kill your life-long friends like Mikasa did (cutting them half and then blowing them away like in a cheap B action movie) is completely ridiculous.

What, who were Mikasa live long friends there lol?their "friends" killed the entire command chain as well commander pixes judge zachary the entire inner command chain tried to kill levi and hange the division leader and the scout leader
Wtv lol.... the alliance don't want to kill their comrades either(it is pretty obv if you watched the last ep,even in this ep...as Jean-Mikasa said"Hesitate and you can't stop the rumbling") but they had to

>>cutting them half and then blowing them away like in a cheap B action movie
Obv it was a scare tactic, you can clearly see the yeagrists were running after Mikasa's death stare
Apr 3, 2022 7:34 AM

Oct 2020
OMG the action in this episode !
Also:
R.I.P: Keith & Theo !
went out like true heroes !

But F**K Floch !
About time he died
Apr 3, 2022 12:48 PM

Mar 2010
Jesus christ that was on hell of a battle, and mikasa always be looking badass asf.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 4, 2022 1:43 AM

Aug 2021
Episode 11 Review
basically, floch doing his best against jean, hange,flaco’s jaw, reiner titan, female titan ,Mikasa and connie all at once while all of these people showing off how cool and badass they are with finally some good animation that at least pays tribute to wit’s masterpieces of animations.

mikasa kills where alil to badass but you know what... i aint complaining bruh , she does what ackermans do best .. being badass while killing titans
Falco going full berserk with his new JAW titan that looks mind blowingly cool and awesome

RIP FLOCH, maybe a total jerk but he dedicate his heart to everything he believes in and tries his best against all odds , RESPECT +

also RIP Keith Shades , legend till the end but doesn’t make sense why he is also being to friendly with people like maggath

also GABI GOTTA CHILL WITH THOSE DAMN 10/10 aim and accuracy, she taking out most dangerous people like floch,eren,nile titan and more more like its nothing

this episode again shows annie acting like anyone owes her anything and as if they aren’t the ones who broght all this upon themselves at the end by asking if Mikasa would kill eren
like BITCH STFU !
Stawberry Milk Supremacy
Apr 4, 2022 6:43 AM

Apr 2018
RIP all heroes fighting for their homeland.
Death to Alliance and traitors.
Apr 4, 2022 8:36 AM

Sep 2016
Floch made this ep a 5/5!
As much as I don’t agree with what he did, I can’t deny that he’s a well-written character. He showed what an extreme patriot could be by fighting with all his strength till the last second. I can’t believe that he ended up earning some respect from me while I totally didn’t like him at the very beginning.
Unlike some characters who just got out-of-character during the later plot in this show, Floch stays true to his character all along. Besides, Ono Kensho did a splendid job of voice acting him. His performance is absolutely a huge plus to this character.
Apr 4, 2022 8:26 PM

Jul 2013
It couldn't have been worse. The flying boat needs half a day to be ready and Eren goes further and further out of range with only destruction left behind.

I personally love to see Mikasa, Connie, Reiner, Annie, Pieck, Hange, Jean and Magath working together. The fight scenes looked absolute stunning, especially the ones with the ODM gear. And I almost forgot how much a wrecking machine Mikasa can be. Holy shit, Falcos form is such an upgrade if you compare it with Galliard. But obviously how Pieck mentioned before Falco went out, the first transformation never goes well. He helped a lot during this fierce fight, but it was a close call when he attacked Pieck. Good thing Magath was able to Falco out of his titan.

Even if never liked Floch, I respect his patriotism. He didn't give up until the end, but Gabi did just what she can do the best :D

I thought about it, but couldn't figure out who stopped the train. Without Keith Shadis I don't think Mikasa and Co. would have made it. What a chad.

I never knew I needed to see a team up between him and Magath. I'm glad both of them had someone to talk about their current feelings about the whole situation. That also explained who was watching down to Annie anc Co. from that window. Magath's character development in the last couple episodes was awesome to see. He ignored his conscience for way too long and didn't see that he was commanding actual children. But nonetheless he proved that deep down his heart he's a good person who cares for others. Even if it's sad to see them go, him and Shadis won't be forgotten. They're the ones who opened a way for Mikasa and Co. to stop Eren. RIP both of them.

Unfortunately at this rate Marleys and Liberios destruction was inevitable. But there are still lots of people who can be saved and that should be the most important thing what they aim for. Annies words: "I'm sick of killing each other" and "I don't want to fight you anymore" is the best example how much the view of the world changed of everyone in the alliance group, which is the biggest difference compared to the Yeagerists.

Overall banger episode. From the OST's, the animation, voice acting or the direction. Everything was on point. So there's nothing more to say.

Apr 5, 2022 8:29 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Just when you think everything will be fine, the mechanics told such a bad news. Nice plot even until this point. Then, as soon as Azumabito shouted a new plan, but its also a gamble. Hange seems couldn't contain herself anymore and might be to puke right about there. If only General Magath won't step up his game after the previous confrontation, and Commandant Shadish unable to realizing the youngster plan then giving a helpful hands. The doom sure be sealed. But instead, they keep fighting and moving forward through, keep shedding their hands with their former comrades blood, for an uncertain possibilities...

On another side, Falco manage to use the jaw titan power, even if its still looks uncontrollable. But then again, how come they stop Eren? Surely its become an interesting question since they decided such a decision. Ofc with how slow the pace goin on until this point, now its understandable for the final season to have another final season later on.

One final episode before needed to awaits one more year. For that case, Aot never cease to amaze me ...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 5, 2022 12:33 PM

Jul 2008
Holy crap....when you say give your hearts you mean this episode.

I felt for everyone, it was a tragedy of the highest order.
Apr 8, 2022 2:19 PM
Mar 2022
Based MAPPA improves this episode so much compared to manga.
Apr 9, 2022 8:06 PM

Jul 2014
Damn Falco's Jaw titan looks so cool
Apr 10, 2022 8:29 AM

Dec 2010
KneelBeforeMe said:
it's a shame that there's absolutely 0 tension during the fights. The outcome is evident when the yeagerists are all treated like fodder and written to have 0 personality. They can't even manage to hurt or kill a single person during all that chaos. But I guess we're suppose to be hyped and cheer for Mikasa slaughtering them and going over the top when she's executing them while Marley's theme is playing in the background? Nonsense.

Floch is the true MVP. Having to deal with incompetent followers while fighting against plot armored super humans.
This basically, the episode was painful to watch, I can't remember the last time I saw so much plot armour anywhere, not just in AOT.

Floch had colossal rocks when it counted, and I respect him for that, despite how much of a shithead he really is. If you think about where he started from, it's just highly unlikely that there wasn't a single other jaegarist that could put as much fight as him, if not more, when push comes to shove.

On a different note, why did Sadis have to die? There was 0 point in him being on the ship at the time of explosion. Isayama is trying to wrap this up in an epic fashion all-around, but most of this action comes off as cheap compared to the grounded style we are used to in AOT.
Apr 10, 2022 12:38 PM

Sep 2020
Meritas said:
KneelBeforeMe said:
it's a shame that there's absolutely 0 tension during the fights. The outcome is evident when the yeagerists are all treated like fodder and written to have 0 personality. They can't even manage to hurt or kill a single person during all that chaos. But I guess we're suppose to be hyped and cheer for Mikasa slaughtering them and going over the top when she's executing them while Marley's theme is playing in the background? Nonsense.

Floch is the true MVP. Having to deal with incompetent followers while fighting against plot armored super humans.
This basically, the episode was painful to watch, I can't remember the last time I saw so much plot armour anywhere, not just in AOT.

Floch had colossal rocks when it counted, and I respect him for that, despite how much of a shithead he really is. If you think about where he started from, it's just highly unlikely that there wasn't a single other jaegarist that could put as much fight as him, if not more, when push comes to shove.

On a different note, why did Sadis have to die? There was 0 point in him being on the ship at the time of explosion. Isayama is trying to wrap this up in an epic fashion all-around, but most of this action comes off as cheap compared to the grounded style we are used to in AOT.

Shadis' character arc had finished then and there. I don't think there is a better moment for him to die. Who cares if Isayama is trying to wrap it up in an epic fashion? Its enjoyable. Also, it being cheap is not true at all.
Apr 11, 2022 4:19 AM

Dec 2010
Zprotu said:
Shadis' character arc had finished then and there. I don't think there is a better moment for him to die. Who cares if Isayama is trying to wrap it up in an epic fashion? Its enjoyable. Also, it being cheap is not true at all.
Why does he have to die after his arc has finished? I doesn't make any sense narratively or otherwise imo.
Apr 12, 2022 4:02 PM

Sep 2020
Meritas said:
Zprotu said:
Why does he have to die after his arc has finished? I doesn't make any sense narratively or otherwise imo.

according to you lol
Apr 20, 2022 1:25 PM
Apr 2022
Omg this episode so great, just peak AoT in a different way..😭
Apr 23, 2022 10:12 PM
Apr 2022
Damn Mikasa not pulling any punches now. Literally made it rain blood. So much feral energy. Reiner just keeps becoming more and more of a mood. The after credits scene was great. I love how tired they all looked.
Apr 29, 2022 1:37 PM
Nov 2017
Rip Floch, the guy who stood his ground till the very end and gave his heart and soul to the cause. Rip Magath and Keith, the heroes who ensured that our team would make it safely off the shore.

Floch seriously has changed since his first appearance. He would've made a great commander..
He will be missed dearly ;(

Levi get back in the fight damn it, we need to see you in action again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AN AMAZING EPISODE!!!!!!
Apr 30, 2022 12:19 AM

Jan 2020
Ah death, Attack on Titan’s speciality.
It was raining blood out there, literally.

A pretty decent episode, nothing groundbreaking.
Lots of characters were introduced onto the death list of AOT with Falco having an irrelevant death imo. Keith and Magath’s deaths were touching, no tears involved but they will be missed.
Apr 30, 2022 12:47 AM

Mar 2016
Loved the ODM combat sequence, they've all been trained together as comrades in arms, but it shows just how overwhelmingly capable the original survey corps members are, Connie seamlessly kills his allies with the traditional titan slayer sword, Jean's marksmanship is deadly accurate and damn Floch is a badass when he charged straight though the carnage right towards the ship. Essentially, they're devilish in their fighting prowes. Mikasa on the other hand is in another league of her own. As an Ackerman that has seen countless battles, it's night impossible to stop her just like that.

It's a shame that yesterday's allies have to be today's enemies, but the subject of allies and enemies lies in whichever perspective you see though. Just hope you feel like you're doing the right thing. Even if it requires you to kill those you shared a bond with.
May 1, 2022 12:47 PM

Feb 2018
The scene where Floch was going through the soldiers etc was amazing :O. Magath & Keith went out in a big bang.. true legends :'(
May 5, 2022 5:16 PM

Aug 2014
boring... but at least the fight scenes were ok... too much drama though
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
May 29, 2022 4:08 PM

Dec 2007
This series is all about grey morality. Like you can't really cheer for either side of the conflict because they make it so far hard to do so.
Jul 6, 2022 11:34 PM

Jul 2016
Flochad put his incompetent team on his back, and went down swinging against the avengers squad. King.
Jul 24, 2022 2:23 PM

Feb 2020
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW that was an amazing episode!!!! the fight scenes were so electric i just WOW

annie and reiner! falco's jaw titan!

MIKASA!!!!!!!! god she's SO cool - i always think that she could easily have been such a better character had her entire personality not revolved around "eren" "where is eren" "i will do what eren does and go where eren goes"

and hange! and jean! and connie! wow connie went rage mode!!!

all those images of blood spatters and the rain of blood on mikasa and the blood-soaked sea were so evocative my goodness me

(makes me miss levi fighting too, s3 flashbacks! we all know my guy would have cleaned up this mess in no time)

magath and shadis meeting, i will say this - it is very easy to them to both suddenly remember their conscience when they are forced to fight alongside the very same children they put through so much to prepare for war, and they both suddenly remember that these were literally children they trained and hardened. convenient that now is when they realise what they have done when those same children have no real choice other than to actually fight in a war instigated by their seniors.....

also there aren't many people left now to keep sacrificing themselves... it's probably going to start being my main guys soon and i am Not prepared for that

(also i hope this means floch is dead now because i was definitely getting tired of that guy sorry not sorry)
Jul 29, 2022 1:17 AM
Apr 2022
มันสัส
Jul 29, 2022 1:17 AM
Apr 2022
มันสัส
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 20, 2022

281 by BUDDERBRADY »»
Jun 5, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 30, 2022

545 by BUDDERBRADY »»
Jun 5, 4:30 AM

» Is Armin useless?

sadpotatoh - Mar 23, 2022

32 by escarabajo »»
Jun 4, 7:40 PM

» Isayama is a literal God of storytelling. ( 1 2 )

Piromysl - Jan 30, 2022

59 by Piromysl »»
May 19, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

540 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.