Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Lives of eldians or rest of the world .
Jan 31, 2022 5:39 AM
Jul 2021
I personally believe eldians should go extinct as the consequence of their ancestors' crimes. They however should be given the memories that were taken from them so they can atone for their forefathers' sins.What do you think ? I am up for discussion. Not only because of the deeds of their ancestors but also because they possess constant threat to the rest of the world in the form of the rumbling , if the founder Titan were to fall in the hands of a deranged person then that could be disastrous.
MyPaths9Jan 31, 2022 5:59 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 31, 2022 5:42 AM
Oct 2013
Eren if i have to choose, otherwise both are wrong
HyruliaJan 31, 2022 6:02 AM
Jan 31, 2022 5:47 AM
Oct 2017
Eldians should die because their ancestors were evil? Boy youre really a marlyian aren't you?

You don't even understand why zeke wants to wipe out the eldians so don't talk about being on his side
Jan 31, 2022 5:48 AM

Dec 2020
MyPaths9 said:
I personally believe eldians should go extinct as the consequence of their ancestors' crimes. They however should be given the memories that were taken from them so they can atone for their forefathers' sins.What do you think ? I am up for discussion.
why would eldians have to go extinct? Even if founder gave them back their memories still why would they have to suffer for what their ancestors did? They were already caged inside walls if outside world wouldn't have interfered then everything would have been peaceful. So paradisians aren't in the fault here. You are quite wrong here.
Jan 31, 2022 5:52 AM

May 2021
I don't think Eldians should suffer for what their ancestors did. But well both are pretty much wrong here so I choose Grisha.

Jan 31, 2022 5:52 AM
Dec 2021
EREN RULES 👑👑👑
Jan 31, 2022 5:54 AM

Dec 2020
I am with Armin and Hange. A test Rumbling was the best choice. Unfortunately,that side has been cast aside.

The second best option is of course Zeke's plan.
Jan 31, 2022 5:56 AM
Jul 2021
TheFounder131 said:
MyPaths9 said:
I personally believe eldians should go extinct as the consequence of their ancestors' crimes. They however should be given the memories that were taken from them so they can atone for their forefathers' sins.What do you think ? I am up for discussion.
why would eldians have to go extinct? Even if founder gave them back their memories still why would they have to suffer for what their ancestors did? They were already caged inside walls if outside world wouldn't have interfered then everything would have been peaceful. So paradisians aren't in the fault here. You are quite wrong here.

It's not only because of their ancestors' sins but also because of the danger they possess for the rest of the world.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2022 6:01 AM
Apr 2018
Eldians and all other sentient beings should go extinct to prevent any future suffering in general
Jan 31, 2022 6:05 AM

Dec 2020
TheFounder131 said:
MyPaths9 said:

The current Paradisians aren't at fault but they are still a big threat to the world. I can understand why the world fears them.
Jan 31, 2022 6:07 AM
Dec 2021
I choose eren's side because eldians don't deserve to die because of their ancestors sins but both sides are still wrong.
Jan 31, 2022 6:13 AM
Jul 2018
OFC Zeke, Isayama didn't make him the smartest character in this series without a reason. Isayama literally gave Zeke officially 11/10 intelligence when Eren has 3/10. Zeke plan is the best in term of "bigger good" so when Zeke saying that he want to save the world he's not lying.
He doesn't care about nationality and eldian empire bullshit he just want to save and make future for majority of people.
removed-userJan 31, 2022 6:17 AM
Jan 31, 2022 6:23 AM

Dec 2020
MightVillan said:
OFC Zeke, Isayama didn't make him the smartest character in this series without a reason. Isayama literally gave Zeke officially 11/10 intelligence when Eren has 3/10. Zeke plan is the best in term of "bigger good" so when Zeke saying that he want to save the world he's not lying.
He doesn't care about nationality and eldian empire bullshit he just want to save and make future for majority of people.

Exactly. From a bigger perspective, Zeke has the best plan. It ensures the world's safety.
Jan 31, 2022 6:47 AM
Jul 2018
I'm on both sides of it
Jan 31, 2022 6:50 AM

Dec 2020
troilus_05s said:
MightVillan said:

Exactly. From a bigger perspective, Zeke has the best plan. It ensures the world's safety.
fuck dem world, who cares abt the outside world? They were so happy to send warriors to kill people inside the walls, they were so happy to declare war on a small island. Also I didn't watch eren for 4 seasons so I can side with the benefit of the outside world who caused the mc and other Characters suffering for entire 3 seasons.
Jan 31, 2022 6:53 AM
Dec 2017
From the World's and humanity as a whole's perspective, the extinction of Eldians is the objective good and the easiest method.

However, you cannot blame or punish anybody, especially a whole race for their ancestor's sins. Moreover, every biological organism is selfish by nature, and has the right to live, and fight for their survival, that doesn't mean they win, and cannot be eradicated (or that it would be even wrong) as it happened with billions of races through evolution and thousands of languages, cultures, and nations throughout history.
It is understandable from their perspective, that they don't care about the bigger picture, and others' families when their own families are attacked and in danger of extinction.

The point is, that both are extremes and both are understandable from their own perspective, and the situation is ultimately subjective, but an unbiased observer would prefer the first solution if only these two exists while understanding that Eldian's would fight back justly.

However, their original plan (test rumbling, modernization, integration, and diplomacy through decades), is a better, and more humane compromise than both of these extremes, but also has a far lower chance of actually working as intended, and would partially put the solution of the current and intrinsic problems to later generations, and put the faith in them to be peaceful.

Personally, I would prefer the 3. solution, but only because I am not tainted by either's side, I understand this is the more complicated one, and I know, that my feelings could be very different if lived on either side (though that doesn't mean my feeling would be right, just understandable), and would watch the World from their point of view.
Jan 31, 2022 7:00 AM
Jul 2018
On Monke's side, who knows what Eren is trying to do.
Technically Hange and the military had that 50-year Plan, but it is impossible for me to support them since themselves, due to ingenuity or incompetence, were the most responsible for not carrying it out.
Jan 31, 2022 7:03 AM

Dec 2020
TheFounder131 said:
troilus_05s said:

fuck dem world, who cares abt the outside world? They were so happy to send warriors to kill people inside the walls, they were so happy to declare war on a small island. Also I didn't watch eren for 4 seasons so I can side with the benefit of the outside world who caused the mc and other Characters suffering for entire 3 seasons.

Who is this "world" here? Only Marley attacked them. And Eren's attack on Liberio was irrational and irresponsible behaviour. He attacked a civilian zone. That was a terrorist attack. Also, most of the people in the world don't even hate Eldians. The "world" you are talking about are the militaries of nations that declared war on Paradis. Don't generalise everything. We already had a conversation about this in some other thread. Since you are a manga reader, you know Eren's plan. If you agree with Eren, I don't know what to say.
Jan 31, 2022 7:16 AM

Dec 2020
troilus_05s said:
TheFounder131 said:

Who is this "world" here? Only Marley attacked them. And Eren's attack on Liberio was irrational and irresponsible behaviour. He attacked a civilian zone. That was a terrorist attack. Also, most of the people in the world don't even hate Eldians. The "world" you are talking about are the militaries of nations that declared war on Paradis. Don't generalise everything. We already had a conversation about this in some other thread. Since you are a manga reader, you know Eren's plan. If you agree with Eren, I don't know what to say.
if you think eren's attack on liberio was irrational then I just don't want to waste my time debating people like you. Also eren pussied out in the end was one of many reasons I hated the ending.
Jan 31, 2022 7:18 AM

Dec 2020
TheFounder131 said:
troilus_05s said:

if you think eren's attack on liberio was irrational then I just don't want to waste my time debating people like you.

It was a terrorist attack. There is no amount of mental gymnastics that is going to change that. He could have planned a surprise attack on a military base. Armin just had to nuke a military base. But he didn't.
Jan 31, 2022 7:24 AM

Feb 2020
Eren the Great...
Jan 31, 2022 7:26 AM
Jul 2018
I understand that Eren wants to protect his home island, but he always has been a fanatic and gets worse and worse in his fanatism.
He always was like that killing and violence seemed to be his best, first and often only response to problems.

Whole human history shows him that they are at this point because of violence and hatred, a lot of people in his close environment try to tell him that they have to look for another way out, because hatred only made things worse ... and Eren is like: "Okay, but have you tried about MORE violence and MORE hatred!?"

It's not exactly what he wants at the core, protecting his home island and some people he grew up with, but his fanatism about that.

Eh... but both are idiots?
removed-userJan 31, 2022 7:30 AM
Jan 31, 2022 7:28 AM

Dec 2020
I haven't really chosen a side sinse I don't really have a solid understanding on both sides.

I'm honestly just hoping Levi and Hange will be ok xD

Jan 31, 2022 7:36 AM
Jan 2021
Frieda and Zeke are not that similar. Zeke doesn't want existing Eldians to die, he just wants to prevent them from having babies.
Jan 31, 2022 7:38 AM

Feb 2020
well, not on Eren's.

i'm on Hanji and Armins side.

after them,Zeke, he had a good idea. for the greater good and the humanity.

Eren just for his island.
to hell with him.
animu007Jan 31, 2022 7:41 AM
Jan 31, 2022 7:40 AM
Jul 2018
MyPaths9 said:
I personally believe eldians should go extinct as the consequence of their ancestors' crimes. They however should be given the memories that were taken from them so they can atone for their forefathers' sins.What do you think ? I am up for discussion. Not only because of the deeds of their ancestors but also because they possess constant threat to the rest of the world in the form of the rumbling , if the founder Titan were to fall in the hands of a deranged person then that could be disastrous.
dude, this war because of the sins that eldians's ancestors did is just an alibi, they want to get their hands on founding Titan which is the ultimate weapon in their eyes, then again, even if eldians and thus Titan powers go extinct, will Marley and the rest of the world stop? The don't have the ultimate weapon but still have many weapons so they'll just keep on the shit they were doing before. A proof for my statement is that for about 100 years Marley only released pure titans outside of paradise's walls but didn't send any Titan shifters to get back the founding, why? Cuz they still had the upper hand with their 7 titans. They are only looking for a stronger weapon, so destruction of this weapon literally won't solve a thing, it's totally pointless. Zeke can be respected because he really thinks that he's doing the right thing though.
Jan 31, 2022 7:40 AM

Feb 2020
Both sides are wrong in their own way. I'm not really for any side if I'm being honest. I'm just along for the ride.
Jan 31, 2022 7:41 AM
Jul 2018
Erebus_Akeldama said:
I haven't really chosen a side sinse I don't really have a solid understanding on both sides.

I'm honestly just hoping Levi and Hange will be ok xD

That's really the best side to be on in that hell. ^^
Jan 31, 2022 7:48 AM

Jul 2015
There is no correct answer here, unfortunately.

Jan 31, 2022 7:50 AM

Oct 2021
I'm on the side that solves the problem of overpopulation.
Jan 31, 2022 7:56 AM
Jul 2021
LeonYeager said:
MyPaths9 said:
dude, this war because of the sins that eldians's ancestors did is just an alibi, they want to get their hands on founding Titan which is the ultimate weapon in their eyes, then again, even if eldians and thus Titan powers go extinct, will Marley and the rest of the world stop? The don't have the ultimate weapon but still have many weapons so they'll just keep on the shit they were doing before. A proof for my statement is that for about 100 years Marley only released pure titans outside of paradise's walls but didn't send any Titan shifters to get back the founding, why? Cuz they still had the upper hand with their 7 titans. They are only looking for a stronger weapon, so destruction of this weapon literally won't solve a thing, it's totally pointless. Zeke can be respected because he really thinks that he's doing the right thing though.

Marley had the upper hand because the of the vow of renouncing was enforced by the king of the walls , situation could change anytime , and besides Marley did t know that , existance of eldians is a global threat.
Jan 31, 2022 7:58 AM

Feb 2021
troilus_05s said:

Jan 31, 2022 8:01 AM

Nov 2021
Ereh walk talk ereh

"But with a twist ending like this,
I think we can all agree this ended up
being a very interesting mystery
"

-Poison -劇薬-
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻
01:06 ━━━━⬤─────── 05:34
Jan 31, 2022 8:07 AM

Feb 2020
People of Paradis shouldn't die for what their ancestors did in the past.

If you have to choose between your race (who did nothing wrong against the world) and the rest of the world (who want to kill your entire race,declared war, despite the people of Paradis didn't do any harm to them). What would you choose? For me it's obvious.

If you win, you live, if you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win.
Jan 31, 2022 8:34 AM
Stellaron Hunter

Oct 2020
Eren did nothing wrong.
Incessant Rain

“Can you let me have some fun this time?”

Jan 31, 2022 8:40 AM
May 2018
It is very worrying that 80% think genocide of 7 billion people is the morally right thing to do here.
Jan 31, 2022 8:42 AM

Feb 2020
1Kyo said:
It is very worrying that 80% think genocide of 7 billion people is the morally right thing to do here.

that is the Aot fandom for you.
Jan 31, 2022 8:50 AM
Jun 2020
Goddammit so many edgelords are here. Hilarious.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 31, 2022 8:52 AM

Feb 2021
I mean 5 guys with knifes are running at you to kill you, while you have a gun, it is immoral to use the gun and kill them? Absurd.
It's not about numbers, the duty of every individual and country is to protect his/its life.
Jan 31, 2022 8:56 AM
May 2018
Honestly the correct answer would be Team Armin, which is not in the poll for some reason.

Use the rumbling to demonstrate military superiority so that the rest of the world won't dare to declare war against Paradis for a long time. Then use that time to form diplomatic relations with various countries and attempt to clear the Eldian image.

Ideally, no nation will dare to attack Paradis long-term because it would not be worth the damage and cost it would suffer in the process, especially if Paradis conveyed no ill-will diplomatically.
Jan 31, 2022 9:02 AM

Dec 2020
aka_panda said:

Or I have another one. How about we kill all europeans as their ancestors colonized shit tons of countries in the past. They should pay the consequences right :D
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

You are the clown here because this is a stupid comparison. Unlike Europeans, Eldians are still an active threat on a much much larger scale.
Jan 31, 2022 9:03 AM

Dec 2020
Xilver said:
I mean 5 guys with knifes are running at you to kill you, while you have a gun, it is immoral to use the gun and kill them? Absurd.
It's not about numbers, the duty of every individual and country is to protect his/its life.

The difference is that here it is billions of people. The entire world.
Jan 31, 2022 9:05 AM

Dec 2020
1Kyo said:

Agreed. Many many people missed the entire point.
Jan 31, 2022 9:12 AM
Jul 2018
MyPaths9 said:
LeonYeager said:

Marley had the upper hand because the of the vow of renouncing was enforced by the king of the walls , situation could change anytime , and besides Marley did t know that , existance of eldians is a global threat.
yeah you're not wrong, but in the end their top priority was to use founding solely for their advantage so that they could do just like the eldians's empire and conquer the world, didn't they for example use even pure titans in the war at the start of S4? If Marley could steal the founding Titan and use all those dumb brain washed eldians, it would be a 2.0 eldians's empire, just instead of mass murder and genocide they would go colonizing every country out in the world. Lol the thread was about being on eren's or Zeke's side what are we getting into
Jan 31, 2022 9:21 AM
Jul 2021
LeonYeager said:
MyPaths9 said:

yeah you're not wrong, but in the end their top priority was to use founding solely for their advantage so that they could do just like the eldians's empire and conquer the world, didn't they for example use even pure titans in the war at the start of S4? If Marley could steal the founding Titan and use all those dumb brain washed eldians, it would be a 2.0 eldians's empire, just instead of mass murder and genocide they would go colonizing every country out in the world. Lol the thread was about being on eren's or Zeke's side what are we getting into

Zeke's side is exactly what I am talking about , Zeke's plan prevents Marley from getting the founder while also eradicating the eldians rather peacefully thus ending the global threat.
Jan 31, 2022 9:25 AM
Jul 2021
aka_panda said:
troilus_05s said:

You are the clown here because this is a stupid comparison. Unlike Europeans, Eldians are still an active threat on a much much larger scale.

Are you a dumbass ?

I wasn't talking about whether anyone was a threat or not
I was talking about the inheritance of the sins of your ancestors

"I personally believe eldians should go extinct as the consequence of their ancestors' crimes" the op's statement

Should a child be judged for the sins of his forefathers and be condemned to hell ?

The world wasn’t going against eldia becoz of them being a threat. They wanted to erase em cuz they are the "devils" aka the sinners

I also said they possess threat to a lot of innocent population. And their past reinforces it.
Jan 31, 2022 9:31 AM
Jan 2022
1Kyo said:
these are all yeagerist 😂
Jan 31, 2022 9:36 AM
Jul 2018
MyPaths9 said:
LeonYeager said:

Zeke's side is exactly what I am talking about , Zeke's plan prevents Marley from getting the founder while also eradicating the eldians rather peacefully thus ending the global threat.
okay so, what about other countries? Let's say paradise and every eldians go extinct, as I said in my first quote, they will still fight relentlessly, yeah the threat of titans will be gone but then the war won't stop so what's the point?
Jan 31, 2022 9:41 AM

Dec 2020
aka_panda said:
troilus_05s said:

Are you a dumbass ?

I wasn't talking about whether anyone was a threat or not
"Should a child be judged for the sins of his forefathers and be condemned to hell ?" This was my point

"I personally believe eldians should go extinct as the consequence of their ancestors' crimes" the op's statement

The world wasn’t going against eldia becoz of them being a threat. They wanted to erase em cuz they are the "devils" aka the sinners

The World was attacking them because they are a threat lol. Willy's speech is based on that. He literally says "There has been a rebel against peace, threatening the world." And Eren admits it. You were comparing two completely different things and then went on to call others stupid lol.
Jan 31, 2022 9:44 AM

Dec 2020
aka_panda said:
MyPaths9 said:

I also said they possess threat to a lot of innocent population. And their past reinforces it.

So ? They weren't doing anything. The current inhabitants of paradis have nothin to do with this.

Hell marley started the invasion just so they could steal the founder titan and be more powerful (as the world was advancing in anti-titan weapons) aka eldian empire 2.0 but a little less violent.
They justified their invasion by sugarcoating it as eldians being a potential threat.

Can zeke's plan solve this ? Yes. 100%
But why the fuck would one sacrifice himself so that his enemies can live in peace huhhhh ?
Eren is wrong in here too. Both the brothers are wrong. But a normal human would always choose self preservation over self harm

Edit - Not gonna bother replying to anyone anymore. This whole thing is stupid.

Marley was wrong. Eren is wrong. The World is right. You are looking it from Eren's perspective and even from his perspective, his plan is atrocious.

From a larger perspective, the world surviving is better. Zeke's plan ensures that.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 20, 2022

281 by BUDDERBRADY »»
Jun 5, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 30, 2022

545 by BUDDERBRADY »»
Jun 5, 4:30 AM

» Is Armin useless?

sadpotatoh - Mar 23, 2022

32 by escarabajo »»
Jun 4, 7:40 PM

» Isayama is a literal God of storytelling. ( 1 2 )

Piromysl - Jan 30, 2022

59 by Piromysl »»
May 19, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

540 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.