Forum Settings
Forums

is there any person that you hate so much that you want to kill him/her/them?

New
Sep 26, 2021 10:54 AM

Aug 2021
to me it would be bullies from my school days i still wish that they die till to this day
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2021 10:55 AM

May 2013
Hahah nice Bacterian sig lol. Umm what do you mean 'want to' I will be definitely slaying my foes ;)
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Sep 26, 2021 10:56 AM

Mar 2021
Isn’t the guy in the gif the same one who wanted to date the blind haired vixen from the thread about male dating standards?

Some of these topics are so dark. What’s with you guys? Threads about murder, threads about rape, threads about suicide. It’s a bit much tbh.
Sep 26, 2021 10:57 AM

Feb 2010
nah. why kill them? we don't know what happens after we die so might as well make hell on earth instead.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Sep 26, 2021 10:59 AM

Aug 2021
xMizu_ said:
Hahah nice Bacterian sig lol. Umm what do you mean 'want to' I will be definitely slaying my foes ;)

youre right definitely kill em off.

SemillaMinoria said:
Isn’t the guy in the gif the same one who wanted to date the blind haired vixen from the thread about male dating standards?

what do you mean by the first sentence??? how is my gif relevant to a blind haired vixen?

hazarddex said:
nah. why kill them? we don't know what happens after we die so might as well make hell on earth instead.

so befriend with those bullies so that we could turn the earth into some sort of hell? thats what youre saying?

Mod edit: Combined triple posts
ArdanazOct 2, 2021 3:01 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2021 11:03 AM

Nov 2019
Wishing for someone to die and going through with the procedure are two completely different things. If you want them dead, kill them. But solely wishing and writing anonymously on the internet with a bag of Cheetos in your hand is not the way to do it.

I swear MAL is getting filled with teenagers who go through the infamous phase in their life. Start socializing and touch grass every now and then.

ๆญป็ฅž

โWhat do you think are the most important things in life? Money, dreams, sympathy towards others...

Yes, they're all important things as well... But the most important thing is responsibility for your own actions.โž
- Yuichi
Sep 26, 2021 11:03 AM

Mar 2021
MALstinks said:
SemillaMinoria said:

what do you mean by the first sentence??? how is my gif relevant to a blind haired vixen?

Autocorrect. I meant blonde haired vixen.

As for me I have never wished death on anyone and never will.
Sep 26, 2021 11:04 AM

Feb 2010
MALstinks said:
hazarddex said:

so befriend with those bullies so that we could turn the earth into some sort of hell? thats what youre saying?

who said befriend? I was more thinking of playing mind games with them and causing internal suffering.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Sep 26, 2021 11:04 AM

Aug 2021
revzy said:
Wishing for someone to die and going through with the procedure are two completely different things. If you want them dead, kill them. But solely wishing and writing anonymously on the internet with a bag of Cheetos in your hand is not the way to do it.

I swear MAL is getting filled with teenagers who go through the infamous phase in their life. Start socializing and touch grass every now and then.

you see my school life was hell now im in college and things are getting better 4 me

SemillaMinoria said:
MALstinks said:

even if youre bullied on school to death and you will still not wish death on anyone?

Mod edit: Combined double posts
Sep 26, 2021 11:07 AM

Aug 2021
hazarddex said:
MALstinks said:

who said befriend? I was more thinking of playing mind games with them and causing internal suffering.

yeah if it was like some tv show then it would have been possible sadly its real life
Sep 26, 2021 11:13 AM

Mar 2021
MALstinks said:
SemillaMinoria said:

even if youre bullied on school to death and you will still not wish death on anyone?

Not even then, mon ami. Not even then.
Sep 26, 2021 11:26 AM

Aug 2021
SemillaMinoria said:
MALstinks said:

i see that you havent been victim towards the bullies in your school life looks like youre too smart for this that you havent faced any consequences about itmon ami
Sunproof21Sep 26, 2021 11:32 AM
Sep 26, 2021 11:36 AM

Feb 2021
if i ever decude to follow through my decision to kill myself i'm bringing my ex bullies with me
Sep 26, 2021 11:46 AM

Aug 2018
I have often fantasized about murdering some family members.
Sep 26, 2021 11:49 AM

Apr 2012
In my life, as in the lives of many other people, there were thoughts "eh, the death of this bastard would make my life better", but I never had the desire to kill someone myself.
Sep 26, 2021 12:16 PM

Feb 2015
all the time lol I bet you if you if there where no punishments for killing people would be doing it all the time.
Sep 26, 2021 12:23 PM

Apr 2014
If Social Anxiety was a person/being I'd kill it.

Other than that no.
Sep 26, 2021 12:27 PM

Mar 2021
MALstinks said:
SemillaMinoria said:

i see that you havent been victim towards the bullies in your school life looks like youre too smart for this that you havent faced any consequences about itmon ami

I’ve faced worse than bullies. Worse i tells ya!

e5812 said:
if i ever decude to follow through my decision to kill myself i'm bringing my ex bullies with me

School shooter vibes. Take it easy, Jim.
I know you’re just joking. Well, at least I hope you are.
Sep 26, 2021 12:30 PM
Jul 2018
As a kid or teenager I would have said yes (from my family, my father and a bunch of others there), but now I think they are not worth spending your energy on hating them anyway.
Sep 26, 2021 12:33 PM

Aug 2009
Certain politicians and the fools that follow them fuel my Death Note fantasies.

Sep 26, 2021 12:41 PM

Jun 2017
Monica Rial and Jamie Marchi. They're cancer's on the industry.
My waifu is the most wonderful waifu. Mai Valentine.
Sep 26, 2021 12:41 PM

Feb 2021
SemillaMinoria said:
MALstinks said:

e5812 said:

i'm joking *load rifle and put it in schoolbag*
Sep 26, 2021 12:48 PM

Apr 2014
Yes...

The neighborhood cats keep shitting in my yard. I’ve tried throwing rocks at them every now and again when I see one in the yard, or running them over when I see them in the streets but they are too fast.

Shit shows up left and right and I don’t know what to do except continuing to step on it.
oh snap
Sep 26, 2021 12:50 PM

Mar 2021
e5812 said:
SemillaMinoria said:

i'm joking *load rifle and put it in schoolbag*

Don’t do it Jim! You’ll get the last laugh 10 years from now at the school reunion.
Sep 26, 2021 5:22 PM

Jul 2019
Just AWP users in CS:GO, aside this there's no one who i want dead.
English is not my main language
Sep 26, 2021 7:41 PM

Aug 2021
[quote=AncientCurse message=64504326]There isn't any person that I hate so much that I want to kill them.[/quote
AncientCurse said:
There isn't any person that I hate so much that I want to kill them.

Good 4 you then

TheBlockernator said:
ah monica rial that va sounds every same in the damn every roll

Mod edit: Combined double posts
Sep 27, 2021 1:09 AM

May 2021
Jokes on you because I don't even need to hate a person to want to kill them. Not that I would ever do it unless I have something like a Death Note.
Sep 27, 2021 1:15 AM

Mar 2020
I'm pretty sure I've never had the thought of killing or wishing death on anyone before. I mean unless I count myself then myself.
Sep 27, 2021 1:50 AM
Nov 2014
i hate myself for being a dwarf and having no connections or friends irl. almost killed myself last year but didnt do it because im a coward. (and i wanted to be helpful to my mom but im just a burden lately with my asthma disease going hard on me)

never had a murderous intentions with other people though, but i do feel envious seeing tall guys, people with tons of friends and married/in a relationship people.
Sep 27, 2021 2:10 AM

Mar 2021
Amirul5Ft0 said:
i hate myself for being a dwarf and having no connections or friends irl. almost killed myself last year but didnt do it because im a coward. (and i wanted to be helpful to my mom but im just a burden lately with my asthma disease going hard on me)

never had a murderous intentions with other people though, but i do feel envious seeing tall guys, people with tons of friends and married/in a relationship people.

Everyone suffers so it is pointless to envy anyone. Plenty of tall, good looking, rich and famous people have committed suicide too.
Sep 27, 2021 2:27 AM

Jul 2019
I'm so hot and sexy that sometimes I really want to kill myself.
Sep 27, 2021 3:34 AM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
Not at the moment but there were absolutely times I thought about it. Not seriously but as a "if only you were gone I wouldn't have to go through this every time" spur of the moment thought. I do however realize that not only would it get me locked up but in addition turn the tormenter into the victim with all perks which come with that. Not worth it.
Sep 27, 2021 3:50 AM

Aug 2020
yes my dad i hate him so much, i wish i wasnt related to him and i wish i didnt live with him, its literal hell no joke

♥๏ธ ๐“๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ♥๏ธ

“๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ, ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช, ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ.” – ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ช

Sep 27, 2021 3:51 AM

Mar 2021
yeah, some people, though killing them will be not enough at all
Sep 27, 2021 8:26 AM

Jun 2017
MALstinks said:
TheBlockernator said:
ah monica rial that va sounds every same in the damn every roll

Yep, and yet she's the most prominent female va in the industry. Which is weird to me when there's very valented female va's who don't get work.
My waifu is the most wonderful waifu. Mai Valentine.
Sep 27, 2021 10:32 AM

Jul 2014
There's only one person I can think of who fits the bill. My ex (who's still one of my closest friends) was sexually abused for most of her childhood by an older family member. I've never met him and know very little about him, but he's still one of the few people I have pure, legitimate hatred in my heart for. The world would frankly he a better place without him so I at the very least wouldn't be opposed to the idea of killing him.
Take care of yourself

Sep 28, 2021 2:17 AM
Nov 2014
SemillaMinoria said:
Amirul5Ft0 said:

Everyone suffers so it is pointless to envy anyone. Plenty of tall, good looking, rich and famous people have committed suicide too.
thats true about other taller people's suffering but i rather be tall etc than being short and depressed, there is nothing good comes from being short. (lack of work opportunities because being short means you cant climb higher stuff with ease and social life is no existence because people dont want to be friends with a short guy unless im counting my mom)
Sep 28, 2021 2:28 AM

Aug 2019
No officer, I do not plan to commit homicide
Oct 2, 2021 9:13 AM
Oct 2017
revzy said:

Grass is wet and I don't want to ruin my shoes.
Oct 2, 2021 9:29 AM
Jul 2018
Whilst there are a few people I have disliked or had heat with throughout the years I've been alive, I don't have any desire to kill or do anything awful to them. I don't have any hatred in my heart.

Yeah, boring answer, but that's how I feel

More topics from this board

» Do you find it hard to form new relationships?

SimplyBrazen - Jul 20

9 by ISeeLifePeople »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » What area do you live in?

Spunkert - Yesterday

23 by ISeeLifePeople »»
16 minutes ago

» why do people in the modern world try so hard to hide their body odour?

vasipi4946 - Jul 25

23 by ISeeLifePeople »»
21 minutes ago

» If you had a real get out of jail free card ,what crime would you use it for ?

Thy-Veseveia - Jul 19

47 by Greencow2307 »»
24 minutes ago

Poll: » online paranoia

deg - 9 hours ago

17 by ISeeLifePeople »»
29 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.