Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2009 6:26 PM
Jan 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Shorter chapter but still good.

Falcon was never really gone to begin with! Yes!

I'm curious as to how Ryuunosuke came to meet the "Arthur" guy and it seems that these bad guys trust him.
Oct 30, 2009 6:38 PM

Aug 2008
Boo Yea, that's right The Falcon LIVES>

if Takagi can go undercover as a bad guy, why can't Falcon as a non-hacker.

haha u see those eyes in the end, he is back.

other stuff, King Arthur finally arrived at his group, it'll me interesting to see where there plan is heading after the hijacking.
Oct 30, 2009 6:45 PM
Dec 2008
Chimasternmay said:

other stuff, King Arthur finally arrived at his group, it'll me interesting to see where there plan is heading after the hijacking.

I am kind of confused. Why is he undercover in front of Minami?
Oct 30, 2009 6:50 PM
Jan 2009
More questions that must be answered!
Oct 30, 2009 6:53 PM

Feb 2009
interesting that yajima was the manager with the exception of growing a fro.does that mean that otoya knew falcon was never gone since he worked with yajima too in the past? i would think he would remember him from the time at third-i
Oct 30, 2009 7:03 PM
Jul 2009
krikara said:
Chimasternmay said:

my guess is that he claimed to give up hacking to not involve his friends. whether or not he cared what Minami knew Aoi and Otoya were still there.
Oct 30, 2009 7:09 PM

Jun 2009
Well that's lame. Why can't the airport control the bloody plane anyways? If they intentionally connected the two systems on purpose, their intent must be to pilot the plane should some situation arise where both pilots are unable to fly it. Otherwise, hijackers could attack places without suicide bombing.
Oct 30, 2009 7:20 PM

Apr 2008
I didn't like that...first he goes all "I can't do it!" and now he suddenly does it without any hesitation? Wow.

Don't trust the co-worker, Hibiki, though.
Oct 30, 2009 8:31 PM

Aug 2008
Grimmm said:
I didn't like that...first he goes all "I can't do it!" and now he suddenly does it without any hesitation? Wow.

i am getting some tingly feelings about Hibiki too, but i so wish its not true, please let her be a normal girl. or else every new girl that comes close to Fujimura is somehow off, besides Aoi who was with him as friend since childhood.

Right now i'll say that last look was a worried look, or hmm look, but i don't wanna condemn her yet
Oct 30, 2009 8:34 PM

Aug 2008
krikara said:
Chimasternmay said:

to answer that i think we need to find out what really this Top Secret Mission is as said by Kirishima, and since Minister Kujou is also in on this, there has to be a reason why he would release K.A.(aka KA, King Arthur).

and since Tagaki said fate of Japan, NO the whole WORLD, it might be something that needs to be kept secret.
Oct 30, 2009 9:35 PM

Apr 2008
Chimasternmay said:
Grimmm said:

i am getting some tingly feelings about Hibiki too, but i so wish its not true, please let her be a normal girl. or else every new girl that comes close to Fujimura is somehow off, besides Aoi who was with him as friend since childhood.

Right now i'll say that last look was a worried look, or hmm look, but i don't wanna condemn her yet

I think after the first season it's easy to assume everyone affiliated with the normal side of Takagi is undercover...since that seemed to be the case in the first season. True, it could have been a worried look. It didn't seem as devious as past hinting looks have been, but with all that said, I don't trust her.
Oct 31, 2009 12:46 AM

Nov 2007
So Falcon is back in the game O_O, that was quick, but if Hibiki is actually a terrorist don't know how Fujimaru will react to that =/
Oct 31, 2009 12:47 AM

May 2008
Chimasternmay said:
Grimmm said:

ditto ditto, that short little frame where she just stared at Fujimura walking away had that "i'm totally going to betray your ass in further chapters" sort of look. ):

I'm happy he was just tricking us.
"I've read so much manga that at times my mind works in comic panels and dramatically expressed chibis. I'm both ashamed and amused by this."

Oct 31, 2009 4:13 AM

Apr 2009
He's back :D
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Oct 31, 2009 9:03 AM

Oct 2008
Jasonbear said:
ditto ditto, that short little frame where she just stared at Fujimura walking away had that "i'm totally going to betray your ass in further chapters" sort of look. ):

I'm happy he was just tricking us.

That is what I think and Falcon undercover...that was god
Oct 31, 2009 9:57 AM

Feb 2009
hi, lol my first post;D

In my opinion there was no point in releasing King Arthur from prison? I think there is some second more dangerous person or organisation and he is just used?
ramzes5aOct 31, 2009 10:01 AM
Oct 31, 2009 12:44 PM

Aug 2008
ramzes5a said:
hi, lol my first post;D

In my opinion there was no point in releasing King Arthur from prison? I think there is some second more dangerous person or organisation and he is just used?

possible so, and if so, then KA right now is just Maya from first season, how she was bad ass in the beginning, and later we will see someone more bigger in term of evil.
Oct 31, 2009 8:28 PM
Jul 2009
falcon was never "out of the game", he was just acting that way, most likely not to involve others again. Though the look otoya gave him in chapter 2 when he first said that pretty much confirmed my thoughts of him not really giving up hacking.
Nov 1, 2009 6:31 PM

Oct 2007
Falcon is back baby!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines
Nov 2, 2009 2:46 PM
May 2007
i suspected he hadnt given up hacking and im happy i was right :)
im very interested in finding out what this whole mission is about
Nov 5, 2009 12:06 PM

Dec 2008
lol what the . . . so all along Fujimaru's hasn't given up hacking xD (wow . . I didn't recognize Yajima the first time I saw him in ch.1 though, I thought he was just a normal manager aha). Curious as what will happen next now that Falcon is on the move, though it seems like not everyone in third - i knows about Fujimaru still hacking seeing as though they're left in the dark (though it makes sense in case that either there are any spies, he doesn't want anyone else being involved in this, or he's just being cautious).
ShouichirouNov 5, 2009 12:10 PM
Jan 4, 2010 4:53 PM

Jul 2009
Somehow i can't trusted Hibiki..after Anko's experience i won't be surprised if she is the mastermind again
Jan 2, 2012 8:53 AM
Nov 2009
Fuck yeah Falcon is back! I mean seriously, why would he quit being a wizard hacker after saving millions of life with it lol
Jul 19, 2013 11:50 PM

Nov 2011

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 22, 2022

0 by Ayako_Rose »»
Apr 22, 2022 6:46 PM

Poll: » Bloody Monday Season 2 Chapter 1 Discussion

Chimasternmay - Oct 19, 2009

24 by Starless1 »»
Jan 20, 2021 3:35 PM

Poll: » Bloody Monday Season 2 Chapter 44 Discussion

Chimasternmay - Dec 9, 2010

4 by TitanInsane »»
Dec 30, 2020 9:56 PM

Poll: » Bloody Monday Season 2 Chapter 42 Discussion

Chimasternmay - Dec 9, 2010

1 by removed-user »»
Aug 28, 2016 4:22 PM

Poll: » Bloody Monday Season 2 Chapter 24 Discussion

Chimasternmay - May 5, 2010

6 by removed-user »»
Aug 28, 2016 11:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.