Forum Settings
Forums

What is the most character you hate? And give the reason!

New
Dec 27, 2020 2:57 AM

Sep 2020
I mostly hate Kirito and Tamaki fire force

Kirito is such a simp,op without reason,siscon,disrespecting fps gamer on sao s2.

For tamaki,it just because she only used for fanservice and useless.
Dec 27, 2020 3:08 AM

May 2019
Agree wholeheartldly about Tamaki
Also Yuki from Mirai Nikki, so whiny and illogical
Rin from Blue Exorcist, just plain annoying
And basically every perverted anime character out there, i.e. Daru, Mineta etc.
Dec 27, 2020 3:09 AM

Jul 2019
Miyuki Shiba. She is annoying as fuck and her brother complex thing makes her even more annoying
Dec 27, 2020 3:31 AM

Sep 2020
YeeYeeAss said:
Miyuki Shiba. She is annoying as fuck and her brother complex thing makes her even more annoying
Don't forget that incest shit. She just a side character to forget
Dec 27, 2020 3:40 AM

Jun 2019
Seryu Ubiquitous (Akame ga Kill!). I wanted that psycho bitch dead everytime she shows up.
Dec 27, 2020 3:40 AM

May 2020
I absolutely despise Sawada Tsunayoshi from Hitman reborn. He's the definition of annoying. The most indecisive character more than characters from harems. It's torture to watch that trash on my screen.
I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Dec 27, 2020 4:00 AM

Mar 2012
Wolfram von Bielefeld from Kyo Kara Maoh, an 82 year old abusive gay tsundere who's after a 15 year old straight boy. He's Yuuri's official stalker who harasses him over a mistaken engagement and even tried to rape him in the LNs. He's way too obnoxious and has too much pride and arrogance to the point he treated his half-brother Conrad as an untouchable for many years. Fujoshis worship the ground he walks on and justify his rotten behavior just because he's a hot gay asshole.
Dec 27, 2020 4:01 AM

Aug 2020
i hate nina with all my heart <3 she was so annoying and served no use at all. her character was just bad.
Dec 27, 2020 6:06 AM

Jul 2016
This is always a really difficult question for me to answer because I don't tend to remember hated characters. I just forget about them and move on with my life.

I guess Rikako Muto from Ocean Waves because I saw that movie relatively recently. She just lies to people the whole movie for no reason and never gets so much as a telling off. In fact, the movie seems indifferent to it. If there was some message in there related to that, then I definitely missed it.
Dec 27, 2020 6:14 AM
Jul 2018
Morvick said:

Kirito is such a simp,op without reason,siscon,disrespecting fps gamer on sao s2.

How can someone be this wrong?? First of all, Kirito isn't a simp, he gets all the bitches without trying. In fact, the woman are simping for HIM! He's nothing like that simp Subaru, he's an actual character compared to that self-insert. Second, he's OP because he trains. I bet you never trained a day in your life while Kirito trained for 2 years while also BEING A BETA (He's an alpha, I'm talking about him being a beta tester for SAO). Third, it's not his problem his sister loves him. He exists so girls must love him, that's literally not his fault. Kirito is in fact a stoic himself as he cannot control his surroundings (all the girls lusting for his cock) but his inner-self (loving only Asuna). Fourth and finally, he can disrespect FPS gamers all he wants, he's a badass LIKE ME!!

CrimsonMidnight said:
Dang, you deserve a medal for writing one of the cringiest wall of text I've ever read.

Aaawww thank you :DD
removed-userDec 27, 2020 8:21 AM
Dec 27, 2020 6:19 AM
Dec 2017
mika from psycho pass because she is really a cyberpunk karen too whiny and too bitchy

Dec 27, 2020 6:27 AM

Jul 2020
The only character I hate is Rachel from Tower of God.... If you have read the manhwa you should probably know about it
Dec 27, 2020 6:28 AM
Jul 2018
Light Yagami. He has a god complex, he says he is justice but kills anyone that is in his way, he is even ready to kill his own family to become "god"
Dec 27, 2020 6:39 AM

Oct 2010
I only hate characters who disrespect a girl I like, for example I hate Ulquiora from Bleach because he was so rough with Orihime, the same can be applied to Aizen, Grimmjow and Yammy.

also, how can you hate a random character like tamaki?
Dec 27, 2020 6:43 AM

Dec 2020
Orihime from Bleach. She was not just annoying, but her nonstop crying was so cringey, I was legit hoping for her to die. Dislike these big joined airheaded characters
Dec 27, 2020 6:45 AM

Sep 2020
Asia Argento beacuse she is just annoying af , useless , ruining every scene she is in.

Natsuki Subaru can he just shut up? he cries every 2 miliseconds plus he is an ugly cryer, also his overreactions gets in my nerves.
Dec 27, 2020 6:46 AM

Oct 2015
Not "the character I hate the most", "but the most character(ful one) that I hate"? Interesting. Shion Sonozaki is definitely a character with a lot of depth, and I sure as fuck can't stand her, so her.

Dec 27, 2020 6:46 AM
Dec 2020
Basically any boring anime protagonist that just so happens to have a harem/get isekai'd in another world. I know this is very obvious, but I'm still tired and want good leads! Also, if you have a harem/I sekai recommendation that doesn't have a boring male character as protag, let me know :D
Dec 27, 2020 6:50 AM
Aug 2019
Aisaka Taiga from Toradora is such a piece of shit for the entire runtime of the series outside of like half of the last episode it's not even funny. Haha psychical assault is funny i suppose
Dec 27, 2020 6:51 AM

Sep 2015
Midoriya, spends too much time crying and that "you hate me but I refuse to repect your wishes so I'm gonna force friendsip" sucks. A lot. Also the suit is disgusting.
Dec 27, 2020 6:52 AM

May 2013
I know there are characters I hate more, but since I can't recall them, I'll go with Kazama Chikage from Hakuoki. I simply hate how for most of the story he sees the heroine purely as an object, the only purpose of which is to give him progeny, whether she likes it or not. Stuff like that really grinds my gears.
Dec 27, 2020 6:52 AM

Dec 2020
Kawaii (A silent Voice)
The redhead from how to not summon a demon lord
Shinzou Sasageyo!!!
Dec 27, 2020 6:54 AM
Jun 2020
Zenitsu and Inosuke. Too. Much. Yelling. It’s too annoying for me.
Dec 27, 2020 6:55 AM
Jul 2019
I finished High School of the dead so Rei, fucking bitch go over the main charater cause she cant get over her dead boyfriend
Oho?

Life is like a petal of leaves, Dead inside and crying
Dec 27, 2020 7:04 AM

Aug 2020
approximately 3/4 of the cast from any jojo part that is not 6 or 7
Dec 27, 2020 7:06 AM

Mar 2019
Kamina.
Though I admire his confidence, he sucks as a leader and an inspiration for a rebellion.

He and Erwin Smith are 2 characters in almost the same situation, leaders of a group fighting the unknown threat outside. And carrying the will of their fathers.
But kamina's happy go lucky attitude is annoying as hell. And on the other side, Erwin gets crushed by the decision he makes. He feels responsible for everyone.

Both are considered humanity's greatest leaders in their respective shows. But their is no way Kamina should be a leader. Actually good leaders like rossiu are painted as villains by the writers, and people who are "heroes of war" are treated like good people.

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.
Dec 27, 2020 7:06 AM
Dec 2020
"hate" is a strong word but i got really annoyed at the existence of that main guy in kakegurui. he didn't have a single personality trait or interesting thing about him. the only reason he was there is so that yumeko could explain to him (and to us as watchers) how she won a bet, because i guess it would be awkward if she just explained it to a wall. i would've preferred that tho.
Dec 27, 2020 7:10 AM

Sep 2020
Kinoshita, Kazuya from Kanojo, Okarishimasu. I just hate his attitude and personality, for some reason he is surrounded by four beautiful girls and slowly developing feelings for him. Ffs! Watching a whole episode is a nightmare. This is the first time I skip 10 seconds in an episode every time I hear him talking and doing something unreasonable.

Wasted a good animation studio and even gets a second season... I hope the author goes for the bad end route for this character. I just feel pity for the girl who end up with the bastard.
Dec 27, 2020 7:12 AM
Apr 2019
Suzaku from code geass.
I hate each and everything about him 😑
Dec 27, 2020 7:16 AM

Sep 2020
Papa Dino from Banana Fish... I don't think I need to explain
Dec 27, 2020 7:34 AM

Feb 2020
Tbh i don’t hate any character. There are those i like and those i don’t care about but never really hated any.
Dec 27, 2020 7:56 AM

Apr 2013
Sora no otoshimono's protag. He's wasting the whole story just by being what he is.
Also gosh Subaru from re zero is insufferable.
special mention to the protag's little sister in Charlotte. When a character makes you wish she shuts up permanently every times she opens her mouth, you know you've reached the bottom of your tolerance for stupidly built characters.

Helendere said:
I sekai recommendation that doesn't have a boring male character as protag, let me know :D

Honzuki no gekokujou
Youjo senki
12 kingdoms

There are more but these are my fav in isekai ~
ZefyrisDec 27, 2020 7:59 AM
Dec 27, 2020 7:57 AM
Aug 2018
i hate
- sakura (naruto) because her shitty personality back in og naruto and shippuuden
- hancock (one piece) because she thinks she can do whatever she like just bcause she's bEaUtIfUl. she ain't beautiful she only has pretty face, but that's it. the rest of her is just as shitty as her personality
- vivi, shirahoshi, rebecca (one piece) because they can only yell "LUFFYY" especially that fucking crybaby shirahoshi
Dec 27, 2020 8:00 AM

Jul 2020
I'm similar to a few others on this thread as I tend to not remember characters I dislike. However, those characters that are complete asshole abusers immediately draw my ire especially if they target females. That goes double if they abuse females that have a strong (if irrational) emotional bond to said abuser.

Yu Tosaki from Ajin Demi-Human is one. Just because his fiancé was hospitalized doesn't give him a reason to be a complete dick.

Another is Shuji Isaki from Shikabane Hime. Even the OVA detailing his story and relationship with Minai did nothing to change my mind. At least the bastard got what he deserved...
Dec 27, 2020 8:09 AM

Jan 2010
WNchad said:
Morvick said:

How can someone be this wrong?? First of all, Kirito isn't a simp, he gets all the bitches without trying. In fact, the woman are simping for HIM! He's nothing like that simp Subaru, he's an actual character compared to that self-insert. Second, he's OP because he trains. I bet you never trained a day in your life while Kirito trained for 2 years while also BEING A BETA (He's an alpha, I'm talking about him being a beta tester for SAO). Third, it's not his problem his sister loves him. He exists so girls must love him, that's literally not his fault. Kirito is in fact a stoic himself as he cannot control his surroundings (all the girls lusting for his cock) but his inner-self (loving only Asuna). Fourth and finally, he can disrespect FPS gamers all he wants, he's a badass LIKE ME!!

Dang, you deserve a medal for writing one of the cringiest wall of text I've ever read.

onto the topic. One one character came to mind. Mineta for obvious reason.
Dec 27, 2020 8:23 AM
May 2016
Do you mean "who is the character you hate the most?"

I'd probably say Kuro Illya, because she turned Fate/Kaleid into an absolute pedo fest, the anime at least. The series had it's moments before, but it could be easily ignored.

Kuro Illya punches you in the face and demands your attention. Which is more or less why I stopped watching the series
Dec 27, 2020 2:58 PM
Mar 2020
Golzine
I don't even need to quote the reasons

More topics from this board

» Why do people hate MAPPA?

BuddhaIsBetter - 47 minutes ago

9 by Serafos »»
47 seconds ago

» 🌹 Anime Questionnaire 2024 🌹 ( 1 2 3 )

Shizuna - May 16

127 by Entity72 »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » (Poll) Best out of the "Big 3"

NessieMAL - 2 hours ago

23 by NessieMAL »»
5 minutes ago

» When did the term “Japanimation” started to become “anime” and what was the cause of that?

funtime43_tr - Yesterday

35 by Gashadokur0 »»
11 minutes ago

» What's the most interesting thing that came out of an anime girl's mouth?

Catalano - May 21

27 by Loyal_Sheepling »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.