Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 13, 2013 1:57 PM

May 2012
MoeXtreme said:
People getting sent to hell in this episode because of Hone Onna and others decided to become humans and messed up. Is this even fair? They are not even suppose to interfere, it is their fault that these 2 girls is getting sent to hell and they don't even seem to acknowledge it.

Ren was also the reason someone else got sent to Hell in Season 2.
Dec 5, 2013 11:09 PM

Jun 2012
well it was a change for this show i thought this episode was very funny and good to.

what was even more funny was that i noticed that the last part of the hell scene was based on a actual tv show from japan called ninja warrior or something.

Ren you made my day by saying not to talk to this girl and the explanation you gave was awesome.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Jul 8, 2014 9:07 AM

Jan 2014
There's literally anything to say about this episode, inconsistent as it was.

I am still expecting Yuzuki to be more involved with her situation, though. I don't believe that she's going through all of that and she doesn't even do some researches and stuff.. c'mon, be more active!
But I like her, after all, in the opening she's so dark.

Still continuing petending Futakomori never took place.
Rage.

I don't even need to say how awful the punishment was, right?
Sep 9, 2014 4:11 AM

Apr 2013
She might have been sick actually...she coughed before the kick but there was also a bunch of smoke. Either way that girl must have a good ass kick.
SJ7izmSep 9, 2014 4:15 AM
Oct 30, 2014 12:24 AM

Nov 2013
Great episode! My favorite one this season thus far! 4/5

Onna and Ren's interactions with the humans this episode made it very interesting!

Wow was not expecting Kira to like Wanyuudou. Though I gotta admit, he's got a nice set of teeth.

I really liked the punishment scene in this one. It was much more drawn out than the other ones.

When that girl kicked Ai, that REALLY set off my berserk button!

Why did Ai feel sick when she was ferrying that girl to hell? I wonder if this is a sign of things to come or if it was just from that girl kicking her?
FunnyRatmanOct 30, 2014 12:31 AM

Oct 30, 2014 12:25 AM

Nov 2013
-WolfLove- said:
Lulz,I liked this episode.

When Ren was sulking in the corner around the beginning I was thinking "omg tamaki suoh reference" xD

But when what's-her-face kicked Ai?Ughh.I was thinking 'Bitch,you can't kick hell girl demmit!D:" And then when Ai was coughing on the ferry,for some reason it made me sad .__.

Oh,and Ren/Hone-Onna?Yesss.|:
Ouran High School Host Club :)

Oct 8, 2015 6:57 AM

Aug 2014
This is fucking retarded. How old are they to believe that a teacher would call someone ungly or annoying? And why don't any of the other schoolgirls says anything to them for that yuri love?

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
May 8, 2016 12:26 PM

Feb 2015
Can I just write... every time Kikuri appears with a face looking like she wants to screw someone over, 'Tu-tu-ru' or rather... 'Ki-ku-ri' pops in my head... damn a certain anime, okay, that wasn't what I was gonna write, I was gonna write... what have they done to Kikuri?! She's like a wind up doll... thing or is that just for comedy?

Back on topic... I was wrong about the op being unskippable... it's too good!

Seriously back on topic... they are still going with people going to hell for stupid reasons, eh? Okay, if this keeps up, I'm probably not going to take this season season since they've made the punishment scene comical... well... MORE comical.

'New' Ai is nice though (that kick must've hurt!) and that has to be the longest punishment scene as far as I remember.
Oct 16, 2016 12:56 PM

Jun 2015
Ai and her subordinates are enjoying themselves as always. I find this of the most amusing. Ichimoku Ren my baby was rejected maybe next time.

This season is going strange places it's not comfortable at all.

and we get a second shot of Wanyuudou's glamorous smile
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Nov 10, 2016 6:11 AM

May 2014
I liked this episode better than the last one. Although I wish yuzuki will actually do something since she can see what's going on.
Aug 28, 2017 7:53 AM

May 2015
Now we got some yuri stuff.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 3, 2017 8:24 AM

Sep 2012
another EP some ppl misunderstand, misunderstand what was going on, but whatever i got bored from Quoting so much making long post so not gonna explain to them

but for any new ppl i do explain a bit
Onna did not trick them in to fight, she was trying to just investigate her, to learn about her

Ai is not sick she acted like sick cause she hit Ai in to the stomach with her foot when they were climbing up, maybe she pretended to be hurt maybe not, but that was the cause of Ai seeming to be sick

Ren cracked me up in this EP XD

angel999 said:
Some after thoughts of subs: THIS IS STUPID! Demons (Ren and Hone Onna) tricking two girls due to their foolish need for attention. One ugly and gloomy..........the other is Miss Bi-Tomboy.

ONE THING I LEARNED: never put two working demons together or even one of them can get killed by a human's hatred..........GOOD THING Ren did not get punished by Ai BUT IT WOULD BE VERY COOL just to see!

they only wanted to find out watch up with the girls

also what i said above
Sugram22Jun 16, 2019 11:36 AM
Apr 4, 2018 8:42 PM
Jan 2014
lmao this fucking ep. too good.

how modern that hell link has a mobile app now. wonder who does their web dev. maybe AI's been learning HTML in her spare time?
Jun 10, 2019 9:10 AM

Jun 2017
This episode is really funny, Ai in PE clothes though, nice.

The banishing to hell sequence this time was funny, except for the part where she kicked Ai Enmai. That girl got what she deserved though, in the end, getting sent to hell by the person she told "go to hell" to.

Looks like Wanyuudo is getting someone, lolz
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Jun 16, 2019 11:35 AM

Sep 2012
Wanyuu is next 😂😂😂
Sep 2, 2019 8:51 AM
Oct 2015
Reminds of an Episode from season 2 where someone got sent to hell because of a Car Scratch and was accidentally poured by coffee
Nov 25, 2019 4:34 AM

Oct 2019
Sugram22 said:
Wanyuu is next 😂😂😂
Exact same thoughts lol😂
Nov 25, 2019 4:35 AM

Oct 2019
Currently not as good as its predecessors,but we'll see how this goes.
Jan 31, 2021 9:09 AM

Mar 2019
Now that ending, Wanyuudou won in the end. And also damn, the girls in this series sure are weird af.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Nov 28, 2021 9:23 AM
Nov 2021
Couldn't Hone Onna or anyone of them just make the girls forget about them like in previous season? I don't get it tbh but I enjoyed this episode.
Nov 12, 2022 7:37 PM
Dec 2017
wanyoudou as always is charming as ever

Jun 1, 2023 4:16 PM

Sep 2017
I didn't even understand what the hell went on on this episode. I'm seriously considering dropping this season.
But goddamn, nice ending song.
خ
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

angel999 - Oct 25, 2008

119 by JoseGuilhermeCR »»
Yesterday, 6:33 PM

» do you really believe that all thee victims deserved to go to hell

geekfreak17a - May 17, 2014

5 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 19, 2023 8:37 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 18 Discussion

guyklc - Feb 7, 2009

35 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 19, 2023 6:58 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 27, 2008

72 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 18, 2023 11:30 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 23 Discussion

guyklc - Mar 14, 2009

47 by patkarunungan »»
Nov 11, 2023 3:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.