Forum Settings
Forums

Fun Discussion: If there is a portal to the anime world, what anime world would you like to visit?

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 1, 2017 12:07 PM

Jul 2017
SAO hands down. That kind of VR tech is my dream.
Once you realize that what others think about what you enjoy doesn't matter, you will finally be free

Nov 1, 2017 12:12 PM

Apr 2016
Mushishi, it can be a rather sad experience but beautiful (when not dangerous) to say the least.

Bonus if it I could be Ginko's assistant in travel, for a week.
Nov 1, 2017 12:20 PM

Aug 2016
Thinking about it, a lot of anime worlds would be terrible to live in.

If I had to go with something a little dangerous, I'd probably go with Hunter x Hunter. Otherwise I'd go with Sound! Euphonium, or any KyoAni series for that matter (well, except a few), just for the characters.

Or, a fun idea I just had, I could try to toy with different factors to cause one of the worlds to shift genres. Possibly Chronicles of the Going Home Club since that's already unstable and meta. That would be interesting to see.
Nov 1, 2017 12:26 PM
Oct 2017
Any in which I was a god and could nuke japan
Nov 1, 2017 4:49 PM
Jul 2014
I would love to go to either the DragonBall universe, the Batman universe or the Samurai Champloo universe. I love those anime and I figure being in those worlds would be totally awesome and badass :D
Nov 1, 2017 7:32 PM

Sep 2017
nymi said:
An isekai. Ill show those shitheads how a protagonist works. Solo the world in 1 day then fuck bitches later.

I would too. I will be the most OP protagonist ever!!!
Nov 2, 2017 12:58 AM

Jan 2017
GATE, i can enjoy a fantasy world and still have a wifi to watch anime/ to surf the internet. Wait.... I think I would probably watch anime all day long in that world anyway.
Nov 2, 2017 1:36 AM
Nov 2017
I'd enjoy to be in AssClass, yes. Gimme some of that Maehara ass. Plus, E-class looks so fun.

Free- Why the hell not, I'd get some hot guy or watch some yaoi action, and both of which is good.

Nichijou- Make my ordinary life fun, please? Plus, Mai-chan is very kawaii.

Reverse harem- steal a guy, make main girl pissed. Hate main girls in most RH's. I'd get almost every guy from Ouran HSHC, and Shin-ah and Hak from Akatsuki no Yona. But actually, I love the main girls from both Ouran and Akatsuki, so...

Shingeki no Kyojin- i know I probably wouldn't be able to last an entire episode, but at least I get to breathe the same air Levi breathes, and maybe I get to clean for him? :D

Shokugeki no Soma- two words. Food. Hotties. But I'll prolly get kicked out by Ep 3.

Hyouka- stab stab Chitanda Eru. Annoying bitch.

Sket Dance- childhood anime. Also, for Switch and Bossun. I'd get Himeko too.

BnHA- :D all for Iida.

Highschool DxD- no explanation needed.
scurriestsammichNov 2, 2017 1:43 AM
Nov 2, 2017 1:48 AM

Sep 2017
scurriestsammich said:
I'd enjoy to be in AssClass, yes. Gimme some of that Maehara ass. Plus, E-class looks so fun.

Free- Why the hell not, I'd get some hot guy or watch some yaoi action, and both of which is good.

Reverse harem- steal a guy, make main girl pissed. Hate main girls in most RH's. I'd get almost every guy from Ouran HSHC, and Shin-ah and Hak from Akatsuki no Yona. But actually, I love the main girls from both Ouran and Akatsuki, so...

Shingeki no Kyojin- i know I probably wouldn't be able to last an entire episode, but at least I get to breathe the same air Levi breathes, and maybe I get to clean for him? :D

Shokugeki no Soma- two words. Food. Hotties. But I'll prolly get kicked out by Ep 3.

scurriestsammich said:

That Shokugeki no Souma.....
Same I want also to eat their foods. Makes me hungry when I'm loooking at them.
Nov 2, 2017 1:49 AM

Sep 2017
naka_kun11 said:
One week each maybe, in all the ones I wanna go to. But if had to pick only one, would be Beelzebub. To much fun to get bored, and never gets way too intense.

Sure when hear the baby cry, all hell's will break lose.
Nov 2, 2017 1:51 AM

Sep 2017
Warrior9000 said:
I would love to go to either the DragonBall universe, the Batman universe or the Samurai Champloo universe. I love those anime and I figure being in those worlds would be totally awesome and badass :D

Dragon Ball universe??? I want to go train with Goku to become a Super Saiyan.
Nov 2, 2017 1:51 AM

Sep 2017
CreativeNam3 said:

Did they already working on that VR tech today? Anyway, nice idea.
Half-MagePrinceNov 2, 2017 2:24 AM
Nov 2, 2017 1:54 AM

Sep 2017
_LapisLazuli said:
GATE, i can enjoy a fantasy world and still have a wifi to watch anime/ to surf the internet. Wait.... I think I would probably watch anime all day long in that world anyway.

For me, I would travel the locations there. So nice and also I want to take a selfie with a DRAGON!!!!!
Nov 2, 2017 2:10 AM
Jul 2015
With the condition that I can get summoned to that world with powers as equal as the MC, I'd like to go to the world of Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance where I will be as strong and good as Kamito with my own Contracted Sword Spirit and hit on Velsaria Fahrengart LOL.

See how Kamito and Ellis be surprised that her sister suddenly goes out or be friends first with a new guy coming from nowhere recently lol.
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
Nov 2, 2017 2:27 AM

Sep 2017
TheHonestThief said:
Fairy Tail. Can't die + magic + best proportions.

Fun fact: Simon (friend of Erza), Silver Fullbuster and other victims of Deloria did DIE.
Nov 2, 2017 2:29 AM

Sep 2017
xFiremimix said:
Fairy Tail.

I would like to see all of the magic. (Also I will never die. I will be immortal.)

Fun fact: Simon (friend of Erza), Silver Fullbuster and other victims of Deliora did DIE.
Nov 2017
_Ako_ said:
>fun discussion
>isekai

I hope you're really joking fam, there's nothing fun being a wimpy-ass MC in another world.

What do you mean? You get all the bitches. When I mean all, I mean ALLL.

Jan 2017
LaxusDUchiha said:
CreativeNam3 said:

Did they already working on that VR tech today? Anyway, nice discussion.

I think SAO's VR kinda like it puts your conciousness, your mind into a virtual world, not just tricking your eyes a 3D world. We have not yet seen that.

@LaxusDUchiha I recommend you bringing a big ass camera and a howitzer in case of emergency.
Nov 2, 2017 2:31 AM

Sep 2017
-PK said:
LaxusDUchiha said:
Dude seriously??? haha
That's the least answer I expects.

haha i mean idk, i love the anime so why not

Well I respect your opinion though.
Nov 2, 2017 2:33 AM

Sep 2017
_LapisLazuli said:
LaxusDUchiha said:

I think SAO's VR kinda like it puts your conciousness, your mind into a virtual world, not just tricking your eyes a 3D world. We have not yet seen that.

@LaxusDUchiha I recommend you bringing a big ass camera and a howitzer in case of emergency.

And realizes your home is already being robbed...
_LapisLazuli said:
LaxusDUchiha said:

And realizes your home is already being robbed.....
Nov 2, 2017 2:36 AM
Nov 2017
CreativeNam3 said:

Same, but if Kirito and I have to ever cross paths, everything will turn to shit. I'd stab him 20 times in a row, but I'd guess I wouldn't be successful one way or another...
Nov 2, 2017 2:39 AM

Oct 2017
I would stop by any and every anime that centers on fighting starting with the least dangerous one i can find and work my way up as i get better/learn more abilities. of course i'd stop by harem and reverse harems for "vacation activities" as i saw fit. probably would make my main home in inuyasha tho because half-demons are probably some kinky bastards. also as long as i leave jewl shards alone i could easily have a beautiful plot of land where everyone would leave me the fuck alone.
Nov 2, 2017 2:44 AM

Jan 2017
Gintama: so I could get drunk and have fun with Gin-san

or Monogatari series cause ya know the girls are hot
Nov 2, 2017 2:46 AM

Sep 2017
Love all your destinations. Keep replying. 😊
Visit also to vote for your favorite genre in an anime:
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1679561

I created the poll for your info.
Half-MagePrinceNov 2, 2017 2:49 AM
Nov 2, 2017 2:51 AM
Nov 2017
-PK said:
LaxusDUchiha said:
Dude seriously??? haha
That's the least answer I expects.

haha i mean idk, i love the anime so why not

You'd die. But heh, why not. At least......... well, you know what? I have no clue why'd you want to be there.
Nov 2, 2017 2:58 AM
Apr 2016
Wherever possible, if there is "Perfect Loli" in an anime I am willing to visit there

- NOT HOPE
Nov 2, 2017 3:00 AM

Jan 2017
[quote=LaxusDUchiha]
_LapisLazuli said:
LaxusDUchiha said:

And realizes your home is already being robbed...[quote]

That reminds me of Death Gun arc lol
Nov 2, 2017 3:20 AM

Sep 2017
Sgubaldo said:
LaxusDUchiha said:
Boy, I can't pick. I guess Pokemon. I would like to catch 'em all.
Call me perverted but HighSchoolDxd

That's normal for men, I mean LEGENDS!!!!
Nov 2, 2017 3:40 AM

Aug 2017
Sword Art Online for Asuna <3
Tokyo Ghoul for Touka <3
Shingeki no kyojin for Mikasa <3

Naruto for killing Sasuke and Naruto
Nov 2, 2017 4:04 AM

Dec 2014
LaxusDUchiha said:
TheHonestThief said:
Fairy Tail. Can't die + magic + best proportions.

Fun fact: Simon (friend of Erza), Silver Fullbuster and other victims of Deloria did DIE.

So what you're saying is that all I have to do is avoid Deloria and not try and save Erza's life from a huge blast and then I'll be good?
I think I'll manage.
Nov 2, 2017 7:46 AM
Sep 2015
haha i mean idk, i love the anime so why not [/quote]
You'd die. But heh, why not. At least......... well, you know what? I have no clue why'd you want to be there.

lol i would think first next time XD
Nov 3, 2017 4:35 AM

Jan 2017
This probably seems dumb, but I would want to go to the world of Higurashi and be one of the MCs, even if I died a lot in horrible ways, but we managed to finally crack this mystery that was going on forever and at the end happily know you and all your friends conquered it, just seems kinda epic to me actually.
Nov 3, 2017 4:37 AM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
One Piece! Preferably TB-verse! Otherwise I'd probably be screwed.

Nov 3, 2017 5:53 PM

Aug 2009
LaxusDUchiha said:
Boy, I can't pick. I guess Pokemon. I would like to catch 'em all.

I would pick the planet Seiren from the Girls Bravo anime. Lot of chicks but not that many dudes.
Nov 4, 2017 3:27 AM

Sep 2016
I think I'd choose the world of Shuffle!
Not only would I get to visit another world, but that world also has portals to the worlds of the gods and demons.
I'd get 3 worlds in 1.
You're never too old to watch anime.
If I ever stop watching anime, check my pulse I'm likely dead.

I wake up with coffee & anime, I go to sleep with coffee & anime.

Sorry if my sarcasm is bad, it's not my first language.

Nov 4, 2017 3:29 AM

Sep 2017
Older_than_dirt said:
I think I'd choose the world of Shuffle!
Not only would I get to visit another world, but that world also has portals to the worlds of the gods and demons.
I'd get 3 worlds in 1.
woah!!!!
Great destination you got there bro...
Nov 4, 2017 6:17 AM
May 2016
The world of New Game!

I WILL make Hifumi x DY canon... just give me the portal!
Nov 4, 2017 8:09 AM

Jan 2010
BnHA

Nov 4, 2017 12:10 PM

Apr 2017
Pokemon, Super Mario, No Game No Life.
Nov 4, 2017 4:39 PM

Nov 2017
How about Love Live or Love Live Sunshine so that an actual male will exist in that world.
Nov 4, 2017 4:47 PM

Aug 2013
Angel Beats!'s afterlife. Starting from the fact that I'd be dead, and that's already good, I'd get to spend an eternity trying to live my originally wasted youth while waiting to accept a life I hated; and it's not gonna happen.
Adding to that the fact that there are no real consequence to what you do to the NPCs, it's really a perfect world!
Nov 4, 2017 5:56 PM
Apr 2017
eccentric family-looks fun
boku no academia-to see my quirk
mario anime series-i want to ride on lakitus cloud
pokemon-would love to catch watertypes and stuff
Nov 4, 2017 11:00 PM

Oct 2014
BurningSpirit said:
I'd go pat Tsukiko on the head any day.
This guy... I'm with this guy! Tsukiko best girl
Nov 4, 2017 11:04 PM
Aug 2017
I would like to go to to,

SAO (I love RPG), NGNL (I like games), and Harem (of course)
Nov 4, 2017 11:07 PM

Apr 2014
That Harem Time hentai.
Ehhhh being in the Monogatari anime would be fine, maybe I can break my neck with a Shaft head tilt.
Nov 4, 2017 11:09 PM
May 2017
As much as it kills me to say...SAO would be absolutely sick to be inside of.
But My Hero Academia would be cool as well.
I would apply to be a hero so fast (if I had a badass quirk that is, which I do because this is my make believe scenario duh)
I also think being a spirit detective in Yu Yu Hakusho would be like the coolest shit ever.
One Piece cause pirates hell yeah
and of course a nice light hearted harem hentai would be my dying wish
Nov 4, 2017 11:20 PM
Jul 2018
To one of my favorite hentai.
for one reason, a huge harem full of females wanting "milk" with their "cookies"
Nov 4, 2017 11:25 PM
Jun 2016
Omg youre right. Pokemon. Shounen looks fun. I wouldnt mind going to a harem universe though hehe.
Nov 5, 2017 1:43 AM

Nov 2014
Sifpeople said:
BurningSpirit said:
I'd go pat Tsukiko on the head any day.
This guy... I'm with this guy! Tsukiko best girl

Hah, I see you are a man of culture as well!
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Nov 5, 2017 1:07 AM

Oct 2010
Shingeki no Kyojin.
I would join the army and live a nice life in the interior being drunk every day, Don't care about life outside of walls or technology.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Looks like mecha anime's are dead. RIP, giant robots. ( 1 2 3 )

Gashadokur0 - Jun 23

146 by IdeDial »»
51 seconds ago

» Would You Watch a Gender Swapped Version of K-On, Queen Blade, Love Live, and Pretty Cure.

RedTea33 - 4 hours ago

12 by TsutanaiFuun »»
4 minutes ago

» Do you actually care about Anime "Controversy"?

Dragevard - 29 minutes ago

2 by Serafos »»
26 minutes ago

Poll: » how "loved" is your #1 fave character of all time ?

ame - 53 minutes ago

5 by rohan121 »»
28 minutes ago

» If you could do one major change in an Anime, what would it be?

MoshiMochi43 - Jun 23

41 by DoisacChopper »»
40 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.