Forum Settings
Forums

Have you developed any weird habits by being alone?

New
Jun 11, 2017 4:11 PM

Nov 2008
Curious.

I know a good OP usually goes first, but I'm kind of hesitant. I might later.

Jun 11, 2017 4:17 PM
Jul 2018
I think most people talk and laugh to themselves so nah.

Jun 11, 2017 4:20 PM

Mar 2015
I have this habit of putting my hand in my pants when I'm alone and I'm pretty sure if someone walks in they'd think I'm masturbating when its just a habit I do cause I'm cold and its quiet lol.

yeehaw
Jun 11, 2017 6:06 PM

Feb 2013
PO1SON said:
I have this habit of putting my hand in my pants when I'm alone and I'm pretty sure if someone walks in they'd think I'm masturbating when its just a habit I do cause I'm cold and its quiet lol.
This is a common man thing. Pants are good hand warmers.
Jun 11, 2017 6:10 PM

Jun 2014
When I'm alone, I have a habit where I imagine I'm talking to people, usually people I know, because I'm bored out of my skull, and I have nobody to discuss things with.

Jun 11, 2017 6:20 PM

Aug 2012
Daddy-O said:
PO1SON said:

I thought i was the only one who does this.
Jun 11, 2017 6:20 PM

Apr 2017
Idk about habits but I've picked up a nice watching paint dry hobby. Fascinating to watch the color go from wet and shiny to dry and dull like my life.
イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U-- "Hai master" <3cruise

Becoming the bell of my heart
dont click here, baka -->> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
Jun 11, 2017 6:32 PM

May 2017
MrAwesome2017 said:
Daddy-O said:

I thought i was the only one who does this.

Me too lol my dad always thinks I'm just casually jacking off
Jun 11, 2017 9:04 PM

Nov 2008
Seiya said:
When I'm alone, I have a habit where I imagine I'm talking to people, usually people I know, because I'm bored out of my skull, and I have nobody to discuss things with.
How often are you alone?

PO1SON said:
I've stopped wearing clothes, for the most part. I just end up having to wash them, and nobody sees me anyway. Except for my brother/roommate, who I cover up for when I leave my room. But if it's the middle of the night and I know he's sleeping, I just walk about naked.

Jun 11, 2017 9:16 PM

Jul 2015
Talking to my self! it was a habit when i was alone but now i talk to my self even when i am b/w my friends and they are like "Creep! who are u talking to?"

but now i don't give a damn about them if it makes me happy so be it!
Jun 11, 2017 9:23 PM

Mar 2008
i take my hands out of my sleeves and put them in my shirt if im cold. I talk to my cat sometimes. When im watching a show of film I imagine or say out loud what I anticipate a character will say or what I would say in that situation to demonstrate to myself I know a better way to say things
Jun 11, 2017 10:09 PM

Jun 2014
Ezekiel said:
Seiya said:
How often are you alone?

Most of the time. Well, I live with my parents, so I talk to them sometimes, but it's not the same. I only have one friend left around, as the rest all moved away after high school, but we only hang around each other once every couple of months or so.

Jun 11, 2017 10:24 PM

Mar 2015
Daddy-O said:
PO1SON said:

I'm a girl this is why its a weird habit for me cause I know men tend to do it quite often but I gotta agree its a very good place to warm my hands

yeehaw
Jun 11, 2017 10:29 PM
Jul 2018
i just rearrange my room and clean it every day for some reason... so i guess its good?

every time someone i know comes to my house, they kind of become uncomfortable. my walls are gray and i sleep on the floor currently.
Jun 12, 2017 1:08 AM

Oct 2012
I repeat phrases from tv shows or animes and try to sound as much as the original voice as I can.

I get drunk and eat a whole pineapple in some nights.

I walk around naked in summer.

Oh and this one: Since I live alone, the bathroom is all mine too, so sometimes when I just peed, I don't flush the toilet and leave it like it is until I use it the next time. I do this especially at nights because I'm too sleepy and can't cope with the loud flushing noise.
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Jun 12, 2017 1:20 AM
Jul 2018
I develop equally weird habits being around other people.
Jun 12, 2017 1:30 AM
Jun 2017
Veneficia said:
I think most people talk and laugh to themselves so nah.

Yes, often talk to myself that makes my mom feel angry.
Jun 12, 2017 1:44 AM

Sep 2009
Yeah, I sometimes do cool chuunibyou poses without realizing it.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Jun 12, 2017 1:52 AM

Jan 2015
Living alone is a weird habit in of itself. Being atomised by the corporate judeocratic post-feminist cultural pseudo-homogeneity sucks. We wuz villagers n sheeeiiiiit
Jun 12, 2017 2:36 AM

Oct 2016
either randomly touching my dick or

use these as a sword to kill bugs, like i'm motha fokin Gintoki boiii
Jun 12, 2017 2:38 AM
Feb 2017
i sometimes do weird rituals no big deals
Please click the egg it helps me a lot.

Jun 12, 2017 4:05 AM

Nov 2014
Idk if those are weird, but: sleeping naked, walking in bathrobe all day on days off and lying on floor when talking to my dog.

PO1SON said:

Oh, this one too.
Jun 12, 2017 4:49 AM

Jun 2015
yeah who else /tulpa/ here tbqfhwyimfho fam
Jun 12, 2017 7:21 AM

Jun 2015
by being alone and not socializing for a couple of years I forgot what it is to be complimented so now if someone complimets me,my body reacts on its own and I tend to hit that person or to hit myself that's fucking weird I don't even know why
and I think that they are lying
Jun 12, 2017 8:05 AM

Apr 2015
PO1SON said:

MortalMelancholy said:
Yeah, I sometimes do cool chuunibyou poses without realizing it.

I have no need to further my length on this topic, these two covered it.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
Jun 12, 2017 8:33 AM

Jun 2016
Yes. I, most of the time, talk to myself. Or pretending I'm talking to a nonexistent person. It's scary, but it helps me. Haha.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jun 12, 2017 9:38 AM

Apr 2017
TheDoggoneGirl07 said:
Yes. I, most of the time, talk to myself. Or pretending I'm talking to a nonexistent person. It's scary, but it helps me. Haha.

you ever thought if you are the nonexistent person?

Jun 12, 2017 9:52 AM

Jun 2016
Ikaros_42oh said:
TheDoggoneGirl07 said:

OKAY WHAT THE HECK! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!?

Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jun 12, 2017 10:03 AM

Apr 2017
TheDoggoneGirl07 said:
Ikaros_42oh said:

Mind fucked you with no condom.........

Jun 12, 2017 10:05 AM

Jul 2015
when am hear music w/ percuson instumen
am imitate drumming movemen in air
!
Jun 12, 2017 10:07 AM

Jun 2016
Ikaros_42oh said:
TheDoggoneGirl07 said:

Mind fucked you with no condom.........

Y U DO THIS? Hahahahahahaha! So done.

Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jun 12, 2017 10:47 AM
Sep 2014
yea. i talk to myself or pretend to be talking to ghosts.
Jun 12, 2017 5:33 PM

Nov 2008
Luxima said:
Oh and this one: Since I live alone, the bathroom is all mine too, so sometimes when I just peed, I don't flush the toilet and leave it like it is until I use it the next time. I do this especially at nights because I'm too sleepy and can't cope with the loud flushing noise.
Since no one comes into my room, I sometimes pee into a cup and pour it into the toilet later. It started maybe a year ago with me cumming into it, because I didn't wanna wipe up my mess afterwards. I then followed that by peeing into it shortly after. When a man masturbates, he pushes on his bladder repeatedly.

Jun 13, 2017 3:57 PM

Mar 2016
If you mean waking up at 7:35 AM to watch anime until 11:40, then watching hentai until 12:00, writing until 1:14, watching anime until roughly 6:20, reading yaoi until 8:00 or so, and then playing either play Osu!, watching Jimmy Savile videos, or Scaretheater videos before I go to sleep, yes.
Help.
Ah, I also have a habit of cleaning everything and breaking paperclips or other things around me.
WORK IN PROGRESS
~The frog leapt forth to my lilypad memory.~
I was indoctrinated by an inamorata rabbit,
Adenomata affronted.
It was the verecund, dismissed creatures
That I jubilated in most.
This rabbit I would nurture,
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❤️ Birdie ❤️

Jun 13, 2017 3:59 PM

Jun 2014
I used to never talk to myself but lately I've been by myself a lot so I've turned into a crazed delusional psychopath that talks/sings to himself (more rap but w.e)

Ezekiel said:
Luxima said:
Since no one comes into my room, I sometimes pee into a cup and pour it into the toilet later. It started maybe a year ago with me cumming into it, because I didn't wanna wipe up my mess afterwards. I then followed that by peeing into it shortly after. When a man masturbates, he pushes on his bladder repeatedly.

Oh that explains why I always need to piss badly after jerking it. Also pissing in a cup/jerking it is kinda fucked up I hope u don't drink from it again
QansJun 13, 2017 4:06 PM
Jun 13, 2017 4:01 PM

Jun 2015
complice said:
i just rearrange my room and clean it every day for some reason... so i guess its good?

every time someone i know comes to my house, they kind of become uncomfortable. my walls are gray and i sleep on the floor currently.
Are you me?
Only without the people coming over.
Nobody knows me.

Jun 13, 2017 4:04 PM

Jun 2014
Also by being alone a lot lately I find it weird/corny when people get overly excited or happy over trivial and sometimes non trivial things cuz I don't express my emotions like that anymore. Not that I'm an unhappy person I just find it cringeworthy for some reason. Maybe isolation does that to u cuz I wasn't like that in high school days
Jun 13, 2017 4:42 PM

Jul 2013
I developped a habit for ultra massive cancerous memeing. It has taken over my life. I can't stop it anymore.
Jun 13, 2017 4:49 PM

Jun 2015
@psycho checks her fridge periodically, even though no new snacks have materialized in the last two minutes since she checked
Jun 13, 2017 4:50 PM

Mar 2017
indulging in chunnibyou fantasies and putting myself in the place of MCs in anime while also pretending to be tortured/in a BDSM relationship with a dominant female anime character. which usually ends with me wanking once or twice and falling asleep at 1 in the morning.
Jun 13, 2017 5:03 PM
Jul 2018
rawrX3pounces said:
complice said:

Are you me?
Nobody knows me.
i might be your subconscious and this is the you that you want to be.
Jun 13, 2017 5:03 PM

Jun 2016
Shouting out curse words for absolutely no reason.
The football field isn't the only place where you could use a good line.
Jun 13, 2017 5:05 PM

Jun 2015
complice said:
rawrX3pounces said:
Are you me?
Nobody knows me.
I do prefer cats to dogs, actually.
Oh dear.

Jun 13, 2017 5:09 PM

Feb 2014
Cjakarin said:
either randomly touching my dick or

use these as a sword to kill bugs, like i'm motha fokin Gintoki boiii
Mosquito zapping is one of life's greatest joys facilitated by one of the best inventions of the millennium. Embrace it.
Jun 13, 2017 5:11 PM

May 2016
Yes. Long story but ive kinda been really antisocial for about the past year and have developed the weird habit of belching out random (usually nonsensical) statements when I think about times in the past when I did something extremely stupid or embarrassing. Hard to explain but it sorta "covers up" the memory. Also, I cant seem to stop these memories from coming up. Anyhow, this is one I wanna rid myself of.

Rarusu_ said:
I've also had a lot of time spending on reading, researching and thinking, which has shaped my character over these last 4 years.

Awesome! I thot I was the only one who did that. I like reading about philosophy and psychology. I always feel like it allows me to understand myself and the world around me more. Also, I love to sit and think. I can spend a couple of hours sipping coffee and philosophizing.
YatoKirigayaJun 13, 2017 5:25 PM
Jun 13, 2017 6:46 PM
Jul 2018
rawrX3pounces said:
complice said:
I do prefer cats to dogs, actually.
Oh dear.

You can never know for sure :)

Am I just your independent wishes into one perhaps?
Jun 14, 2017 1:59 AM

Nov 2008
I also eat a lot to fill up my boredom. Fortunately, it almost all goes straight through and I'm not getting fat.
Qans said:
I used to never talk to myself but lately I've been by myself a lot so I've turned into a crazed delusional psychopath that talks/sings to himself (more rap but w.e)

Ezekiel said:

Oh that explains why I always need to piss badly after jerking it. Also pissing in a cup/jerking it is kinda fucked up I hope u don't drink from it again
No, I have one cup for drinking and one for expelling. I clean both of them.

Jun 14, 2017 2:22 AM

May 2013
What are you talking about, I'm never alone. There's ghosts everywhere!

They're all a bunch of faggots, tho.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Guyz do you hate facial hair too? Do you wax your face or just shave? Do you pluck your beard?

HateFearHunger - 1 hour ago

10 by HateFearHunger »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » Should prisons be comfy?

Auron_ - 3 hours ago

14 by Lost_Viking »»
10 minutes ago

» Why do people abandon their friends for relationships?

Amityblight - 1 hour ago

11 by Lost_Viking »»
20 minutes ago

» good songs?

Haikyuu_ForLife - 51 minutes ago

3 by Serafos »»
34 minutes ago

» what generic things do you find attractive in a guy?

HateFearHunger - Yesterday

35 by Rurihime »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.