Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 4, 2017 1:08 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
(Man, i thought i was better than this..)

Anyway, I'm really curious about it since so far the anime has been pretty freakin average at best for me (not the worst tho, *cough*Fuuka*Cough*hand shakers*cough*) and i really dont see it getting better with that new girl introduced. Is it because the MCs are assholes so it's a 10/10 or what ?
DatRandomDudeFeb 4, 2017 1:19 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 4, 2017 1:15 PM

Jul 2015
euh ....the score is going down fast

not gonna lie , the premise is really interesting (i mean the revenge)
but everyone know that it will turn to your generic harem (this is why i dropped it)
tragedydesuFeb 4, 2017 1:18 PM
Feb 4, 2017 1:15 PM

May 2015
I haven't really seen it getting "praise" I feel like most of the people giving it high scores are the manga readers, it was above an 8 right before it aired.

As for me, I think it's a 7, which is what I give most of the shows I watch. So for me it's pretty good. Nothing outstanding of course, and I wouldn't even consider it one of the best shows this season.

Feb 4, 2017 1:17 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Yeah ok, praise isnt really a good term for it im going to change that.

Feb 4, 2017 1:18 PM

Jan 2014
It's not praise. It's just popularity. Why? Because it's different - at least on paper.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Feb 4, 2017 1:20 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Zelev said:
It's not praise. It's just popularity. Why? Because it's different - at least on paper.
Just changed the title lolz.

Feb 4, 2017 1:22 PM

Aug 2016
tragedydesu said:

but everyone know that it will turn to your generic harem (this is why i dropped it)

Completely agree on this point.

To me it looks a lot like a crappy version of nisekoi but without the humour, great soundtrack and shaft animation style.
It's just been a big disappointment. Can see it going to maybe a 3.

slán abhaile corcaigh
Níl aon tinteán mar do thinteán féin

☘ ☘ ☘

Currently stealing your heart,
your women and also your job

Feb 4, 2017 1:34 PM

Sep 2016
generic shitty romance is popular and not enough genre haters to instant rate 1/10 like ecchi
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Feb 4, 2017 1:34 PM

Jan 2014
AnimoosFromChina said:
tragedydesu said:

To me it looks a lot like a crappy version of nisekoi but without the humour, great soundtrack and shaft animation style.

It literally says Harem as a genre tag. I don't know what you guys were expecting, tbh.

Feb 4, 2017 1:39 PM

Aug 2016
Zelev said:
AnimoosFromChina said:

It literally says Harem as a genre tag. I don't know what you guys were expecting, tbh.

I take most tags with a pinch of salt :)
SAO isn't listed as a harem which is actually really funny tbh...
It's just generic and tbh I only really cared about Konosuba S2.

Though at least the OP theme is good so it isn't completely crap

slán abhaile corcaigh
Níl aon tinteán mar do thinteán féin

☘ ☘ ☘

Currently stealing your heart,
your women and also your job

Feb 4, 2017 1:55 PM

Jul 2015
@Zelev
harem doesn't mean automatically generic or bad (twgok is a great harem with unique mc)
i was expecting something refreshing that break some anime tropes
Feb 4, 2017 2:50 PM

Jan 2014
tragedydesu said:
@Zelev
harem doesn't mean automatically generic or bad (twgok is a great harem with unique mc)
i was expecting something refreshing that break some anime tropes

It tends to be generic. Like 99.99% of the time. But yeah, understandable.

Feb 4, 2017 3:38 PM

Feb 2016
I find it to be pretty funny and I don't see it committing any cardinal sins in writing. Plus, it's only 5 episodes in, so the idea of scoring it on the go is kind of silly.

Sure, I can give you some generic score at the moment or review each episode, but for a show with an extended arc rather than an episodic arc, I think it makes more sense to rate it after the season is over.

As far as "average" anime goes. Sure, it's nothing ground breaking, but that doesn't mean it's not enjoyable. Like I said, I like the humour, I think the visual style and ad visual jokes are pretty well done, and I think the show is aware of what it is, which plays to its strength.

I've noticed that most of the people who are salty about this show have some unreasonable expectations that don't really make sense. If you were looking for something deep and serious like Clannad, then I'm sorry, but that's not what this show is trying to do.

That's like judging a comedy based on some action movie criteria. You're not applying the appropriate metrics. Look at what this show is trying to do, that is, be a light-hearted and fun romantic comedy, and judge if it does that well. In my opinion, it's doing romantic comedy fairly well. Perfect? Not even close, but enjoyable? Yes.

GangsterCat said:
generic shitty romance is popular and not enough genre haters to instant rate 1/10 like ecchi

^^

Also, this is the kind of shit that sometimes makes me disregard scores as a whole. There will be people who try to tank scores without even watching the show because "reasons."
SaucyFeb 4, 2017 3:41 PM

Feb 5, 2017 3:25 AM

May 2009
It's popular because there was no school romantic comedy for few months already.
Feb 5, 2017 3:27 PM

Jun 2012
bastek66 said:
It's popular because there was no school romantic comedy for few months already.

Give this man a prize! I don't see any other reason than this too.

The jokes fall flat, like
or I didn't get it. The development seems really weak even though the premise is interesting. Might as well check the manga, cause the anime ain't being done right that's for sure.
SnaitaFeb 5, 2017 3:30 PM
Feb 5, 2017 4:09 PM

Jan 2017
I don't know why this is popular. The premise sounds interesting on paper, it really does, but it's just not what it turns out to be once you get down to the actual show. It just runs like a standard school romance anime with a harem undertone (it's not really a harem).

I'm watching it because I read the manga, and from that point of view, it's actually doing a decent job I think. But let me tell you this if you haven't read the manga: it gets worst. At least the plot seems to trail off in later parts, and not in a positive way.

Feb 5, 2017 7:07 PM

Oct 2007
Hm, if I take a step back and look at why, it's because I wish I were that popular and good looking and had such dramas to play out in school life. Minor reasons are art style, decent voice actors, decent twists, and pacing.
Feb 5, 2017 8:56 PM

Jul 2014
Only reason why Im watching this is because of the beautiful art/ voice actor/actress and the ED song.
Story is shit
Characters are shit
Male and female MC are both pieces of fcking shit
Feb 5, 2017 9:04 PM

Jul 2015
Feb 5, 2017 9:46 PM

May 2014
As I said before, much people think that the fact the MC isn't a typical loser dense harem protagonist make him automatically a good character, but no. His attitude and motivation are REALLY stupid.

And yes, the "revenge" topic initially sounds interesting, but the development is really pathetic and generic, and even so the serie wants you take it seriously. I like harems no matter how generic they are, as long as the girls AND the MC are charismatic and interesting. This is not the case
Feb 5, 2017 10:13 PM

Mar 2014
and from other unpopular animes of this season we have posts like why is this so underrated and going on and going on and going on
Feb 5, 2017 10:14 PM

Oct 2016
DatRandomDude said:
(Man, i thought i was better than this..)

Anyway, I'm really curious about it since so far the anime has been pretty freakin average at best for me (not the worst tho, *cough*Fuuka*Cough*hand shakers*cough*) and i really dont see it getting better with that new girl introduced. Is it because the MCs are assholes so it's a 10/10 or what ?
...Because it's good...?
Feb 6, 2017 6:56 AM
Dec 2014
It is popular because the manga is good (kinda subjective but a lot of people said so) and people who read it gave it a high rating. Anyway if you dropped the manga when that appeared don't tell me how it's not good and all cause I've read till the latest chapter and imo it's good for me.

I think the reason why people is suddenly starting to hate on it because they see cliche stuff and they assume stuff like "oh that happen in THIS and THAT other anime, I bet what will happen here next is like on THIS and THAT other anime and NOTHING is gonna ever happen even after thousands of chapters" ignoring the fact that the manga actually kinda short and nearing ending and it's just at chapter 39.

The reason I like the series is because it doesn't have broken logic. Although the reasons why they do things seem ridiculous. It's actually within the realm of possibility because there's all kinds of crazy in the world lol.

For me, I think the story shines at the 2nd viewing when all the information is available to you and you view it from another perspective like:

Not sure about it tho but the story seems to be pointing that way. But if it is viewed with that in mind the whole thing changes imo.
Feb 6, 2017 7:48 AM

Feb 2016
-Stray said:
Only reason why Im watching this is because of the beautiful art/ voice actor/actress and the ED song.
Story is shit
Characters are shit
Just imagine the great things you could accomplish if you made better use of your time :D

And I like the show so far. But I actually wish that the MC actually went through with his plan. Of course he's gonna fall in love with her and then the entire thing that made this show interesting from the start gets throw in the trash.
Feb 6, 2017 8:04 AM

Jul 2014
OneNaughtyBear said:
-Stray said:
Story is shit
Characters are shit
Just imagine the great things you could accomplish if you made better use of your time :D

And I like the show so far. But I actually wish that the MC actually went through with his plan. Of course he's gonna fall in love with her and then the entire thing that made this show interesting from the start gets throw in the trash.

Nah mate, I'd rather sit down and relax while watching this, like I said the art is ok and I like the seiyuu's but thats about it.
Feb 6, 2017 8:09 AM

Jun 2015
I like romance series, what some people say ''is bad''
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Feb 6, 2017 8:19 AM
Oct 2016
Listen everyone has preferences to which anime that like. Based on genre's like: Action/Mystery or even game, so for people like me, who want to watch a decent romance story it really sucks that people just destroy its score. Because they "think its shit" instead of actually watching the genre's that YOU like.
Feb 6, 2017 8:20 AM

Mar 2016
Vryz said:
I don't know why this is popular. The premise sounds interesting on paper, it really does, but it's just not what it turns out to be once you get down to the actual show. It just runs like a standard school romance anime with a harem undertone (it's not really a harem).

I'm watching it because I read the manga, and from that point of view, it's actually doing a decent job I think. But let me tell you this if you haven't read the manga: it gets worst. At least the plot seems to trail off in later parts, and not in a positive way.

Are you going to tell me someone expected real revenge ? It's obvious af that there's no revenge . First of all, the show isn't that popular . Seriously, have you seen the amount of attention Kuzu no Honkai got ? This pales in comparison . Yes, it does get worse (mostly due to a certain character) . Also, what is bad imo for this in terms of adaptation is staff at silver link being overly faithful in a sense atm . They pretty much adapted every inner monolgue for makabe . we don't need to know his every inner thought . it's better to show not tell in some instances . This is also subjective, but Natsuki hanae seriously doesn't fit Makabe, and I don't like his voice . Also, they sometimes over-dramatize situations especially with the OSTs lol
Feb 6, 2017 9:06 AM

Oct 2015
Because the source material is pretty popular on MAL
Feb 6, 2017 11:49 AM

Feb 2016
Judging by the rest of the responses in this thread, people really have no idea what they're talking about.

The closest I've seen to an actual criticism is that the MC's motivations are stupid. Oh boy, that's an opinion worth considering....

I'm convinced that half of nay-sayers are contrarians and the other half don't understand how genre works.

This is a harem romance comedy. Presumably since there are only 12 episodes, there is only so much time you can devote to different themes. Would you seriously expect a comedy to dive deep into the inner complexities of characters? You only have so much time and some themes will be developed at the expense of others. Sure, they can get into some really detailed thoughts and flesh out the characters, but that will come at the expense of something else. As it stands, the series is focusing on comedy rather than seriousness.

I'll say what I said before, take a step back, look at what the show is trying to do, and ask whether it is doing it well. Being mad that it's not doing something it isn't trying to do is like being mad at infotainment news for not delivering actual news.

Feb 6, 2017 5:00 PM
Dec 2014
A lot of people seemed to have expected a serious revenge from a oomedy series. This is one of those comedies with a dark undertone like Hataraku Maou-Sama!

This is pretty much a RomCom and the Harem tag is seriously losing steam because he keeps rejecting girls for revenge.
Feb 6, 2017 8:33 PM

Mar 2009
I like it since they will probably go from hating each other and being immature to experiencing real personal growth and development and falling for each other.
Feb 8, 2017 8:00 AM
Mar 2013
I laughed and enjoy every episode I watched so that is a good enough reason for me to like it.
Feb 8, 2017 8:18 AM

Feb 2016
I actually don't think it's the best of this season but why should I hate or love this anime right now?It's not even completed and that's why,why I don't want to rate it.The anime is actually pretty funny but at the same time really stereotypical.The characters are somehow uninteresting even if the main protagonist was a good idea for a main character.I actually watch this anime because of the manga.I kinda like the Manga and it's kinda better.It's funny and romantic.I actually saw a lot of people who don't like this show.

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll
Feb 8, 2017 2:17 PM
Jul 2018
Well ironically I'm trying to catch up to this, but I've read some quite amount of the manga. I don't think it's anything spectacular or anything great, but for me it's very good entertainment wise. I like Makabe and Aki, and the rest of the cast too, quite stereotypical? yes. But the factor that the show always gives me a good time is the comedy and the character interactions, at least to my eyes.
Feb 19, 2017 11:50 PM

May 2016
It's a pretty generic show but I like it. I'm getting laughs out of it and I love romance no matter how cheesy it is.
Feb 19, 2017 11:54 PM

Nov 2014
I like the artstyle, the comedy and Aki.
Feb 20, 2017 2:57 AM

Apr 2016
The more i watch the more i have feeling this will break another trash level in harem genre (which is almost impossible).
Feb 20, 2017 10:47 AM

Jul 2009
I guess it's coz has been a long time since we had an MC that kinda likable...
Feb 28, 2017 10:33 PM

Feb 2014
Why are so many people liking it? I'd say it's criminally underrated IMO, wish more people were talking about it. The title is so obviously facetious, I have a hard time believing anyone is watching it honestly expecting it to be about revenge. You can practically see the author winking at his/her audience. We all know what's going to happen, what's fun is that the characters themselves don't. Which still could be boring if handled poorly, but 8 episodes in this is anything but handled poorly. Just the right balance of comedy and plot development, every episode has put a smile on my face and left me wanting more.

All the criticisms of being generic just make me scratch my head, to be honest. Yes, it takes place in your usual anime-ified high school setting, but the show is aware of it and uses it to constantly subvert what that setting usually implies. The main character isn't a shy, spineless kid who undeservedly scores way out of his league, he's a self-made man who's genuinely the hottest guy in his class. The main love interest isn't the most popular girl, but the most infamous and unlikeable. And the quiet, clutzy girl turns out to actually be a criminal mastermind.

Add to that all the twists and turns each individual episode brings and you may not have the most original show, but in no way is it generic. It's called genre. And hey, maybe it isn't your genre. But then...that doesn't automatically fault the show now, does it?
Mar 1, 2017 1:29 AM
Dec 2014
LukeLC said:
Why are so many people liking it? I'd say it's criminally underrated IMO, wish more people were talking about it. The title is so obviously facetious, I have a hard time believing anyone is watching it honestly expecting it to be about revenge. You can practically see the author winking at his/her audience. We all know what's going to happen, what's fun is that the characters themselves don't. Which still could be boring if handled poorly, but 8 episodes in this is anything but handled poorly. Just the right balance of comedy and plot development, every episode has put a smile on my face and left me wanting more.

All the criticisms of being generic just make me scratch my head, to be honest. Yes, it takes place in your usual anime-ified high school setting, but the show is aware of it and uses it to constantly subvert what that setting usually implies. The main character isn't a shy, spineless kid who undeservedly scores way out of his league, he's a self-made man who's genuinely the hottest guy in his class. The main love interest isn't the most popular girl, but the most infamous and unlikeable. And the quiet, clutzy girl turns out to actually be a criminal mastermind.

Add to that all the twists and turns each individual episode brings and you may not have the most original show, but in no way is it generic. It's called genre. And hey, maybe it isn't your genre. But then...that doesn't automatically fault the show now, does it?

Finally someone who knows what he is talking about. I've been looking around the internet and I share your opinion. I've challenged a lot of people to give their criticism to this show but the root of their problems to the show is either they aren't paying attention when they watch (they say no char development, nothing is going on, etc.) or it is generic (always compares to Nisekoi, they think Masamune is a self-insert character, blind hate on Aki). It's confusing me how people say this is generic. I'd love an objective explanation on why this show is generic, cause I haven't seen anything like this in Anime (The only premise I know that's close to this is from The Count of Monte Cristo).

EDIT: Whoa... There's actually an anime for The Count of Monte Cristo lol.
Mar 1, 2017 1:43 AM

Oct 2015
I like romance in general and there are much options and they are getting rarer since most don't sell unless it yaoi.
Mar 1, 2017 7:29 PM
Dec 2014
I find the main character to be funny, likeable and really relatable. He's insecure, he makes mistakes and his motives are questionable. But when it matters he realizes and overcomes all of it. I think of episode 8 as a prime example of his character strength and that made me catch up on the manga. My impression is that he becomes more determined and secure along the way.

Having caught up on the manga I'd say that in comparison the anime is overexaggerating with the clichés. I wasn't sure how people would react when I recommended them to watch the show, because the first episode is (imo) almost cringeworthy with the clichés. That's my only major complaint however.
Mar 2, 2017 4:17 PM

Jul 2013
The series is nothing special, if anything ranges from average to slightly amusing (like the Yuisaki episode). Even though the plot sounded a bit interesting, the execution is predictable, it uses a lot of cliches in romcoms (not necessarily a bad thing, but I don't like very much the way the series executes it) and is obvious Makabe will not achieve his revenge and he will end forgiving Aki (especially after the last episode).
The characters are nothing new under the sun, but they are tolerable and I don't dislike anyone for the moment, which is good. And, against all odds, I ended liking Aki despite how much of a bitch she was at first.
The OST is pretty much unmemorable, and respecting the comedy, unless the aforementioned Yuisaki episode, I find it unfunny, since the majority of the (supposedly) funny scenes consists in characters reacting to something with chibi faces or Makabe yelling at someone (I dislike Natsuki Hanae's voice quite a lot, so he ends being more annoying than funny), which is honestly boring.

However, I already expected that the series would be nothing great, so I didn't ended dissapointed, since the show is exactly what I predicted.
The anime is also one of the few ones who makes logical the fact that the MC is a magnet of girls, since he is a hot bishie instead of a plain looking dude.

Hopefully, now that the fat bastard has appeared, the series will improve a bit.
Mar 2, 2017 8:41 PM

Oct 2012
My ratings are super skewed, but either way my scoring or anyone else's ratings should have no bearing on yours.

I am a manga reader, and like some of the others here have pointed out, some manga readers (like me) have given it a rating that is arguably unwarranted. I am highly biased and I don't plan on making it seem like I'm not.
What I see when I look at Masamune-kun is an anime adapted from a manga, with a plot setup that actually (going against the crowd here) is not all that unique. There are a decent amount of manga that have similar premises, like Last Game or Special A (to a lesser extent) just to give an example. However, frankly I'm a little torn with using generic here. It's not like it's a copy-paste story that's exactly the same as harem shows everywhere, in fact I'd argue that the harem elements are noticeably toned down in Masamune relative to other works. Also every show is generic to a degree, because it has certain aspects that associate it with a genre, but Masamune is handling it very well imo. Sure, make those "school romcom = weab hype and inflated scores" joke, but honestly Masamune is completely different to those. Masamune might share attributes with other MCs but compare him to any of those harem MCs, like in IS or To-Love Ru. He's a lot manlier and he worked his way up, plus as you've now seen in the latest eps, he has the guts to reject people and assert himself. I'd say that already makes him a better guy to follow.

LukeLC said:

I agree, while I don't think it's a masterpiece in any way, I can't see any reason that people would say this is trash or anything. Like come on, if you don't like it, don't watch it. If you complain about having a poor experience, at this point you only have yourself to blame. Just take a break from it, watch some other stuff and maybe come back to it if you feel like it. You're not missing a legendary anime to save all anime, but I really don't think it's done anything to be automatically dubbed as a generic romcom with stupid this and stupid that.

tragedydesu said:

I'm not saying this to make you pick it back up or read the manga or anything, but I just wanted to say that it is definitely not a standard, copy-paste harem setup, but I can understand why people would think that, given the genre.
gust11Mar 2, 2017 8:46 PM
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Mar 3, 2017 7:25 AM
Dec 2014
gust11 said:
My ratings are super skewed, but either way my scoring or anyone else's ratings should have no bearing on yours.

My take on this show is that it's like an idiot filter. People who watch it properly and try to connect the pieces generally understands the clever writing and depth it has. It is not a unique premise, but this is one of the few anime series that does everything right.

Also this show did the same thing Steins;Gate did. Boring (if you're not interested in the pseudo science) and cliche 1st half but definitely needed for the plot, roller coaster of emotions 2nd half.
Mar 3, 2017 7:33 AM

Oct 2012
Huex3 said:
gust11 said:

My take on this show is that it's like an idiot filter. People who watch it properly and try to connect the pieces generally understands the clever writing and depth it has. It is not a unique premise, but this is one of the few anime series that does everything right.

Also this show did the same thing Steins;Gate did. Boring (if you're not interested in the pseudo science) and cliche 1st half but definitely needed for the plot, roller coaster of emotions 2nd half.
Great example with S;G, while I admittedly also complained initially about the slow burn when I first watched it (I imagine this was around my 4th anime series when I first started out) but rewatching it now I understand (and most others do too, despite their clockwork, repetitive complaints) that the pacing certainly could have been faster, but at the cost of character development and investment. People will say that it was just random shenanigans until halfway through, but those shenanigans were essential for us to be able to invest in the characters as much as I we did, if we hadn't seen the extensive SoL segment of the series, we would've only cared for half the characters, because others weren't developed enough. Plus, even if it isn't singular, dynamic character development, at the very least it gives you a baseline and shows you how each character interacts with another, which makes all the jarring events in the later eps that much stronger.
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Mar 3, 2017 7:33 AM
Jul 2018
For Aki's legs probably. To be perfectly honest I thought the manga had a bit of potential towards the start but it got only worse afterwards.

Can't wait to see how much this will drop since "that" moment has already arrived and they can't complete the adaptation at this pace.
Mar 3, 2017 7:38 AM

Aug 2012
This series are avarage at best, that is correct. But "average" does not mean "bad".

While this one anime is NOT one of those that will haunt you in your dreams, its not a life-changing experience, not a super-mega-comedy/drama, not an epic adventure. This is just a good romantic comedy, and I will not regret time spent watching this.
Mar 3, 2017 7:46 AM
Dec 2014
gust11 said:

Great example with S;G, while I admittedly also complained initially about the slow burn when I first watched it (I imagine this was around my 4th anime series when I first started out) but rewatching it now I understand (and most others do too, despite their clockwork, repetitive complaints) that the pacing certainly could have been faster, but at the cost of character development and investment. People will say that it was just random shenanigans until halfway through, but those shenanigans were essential for us to be able to invest in the characters as much as I we did, if we hadn't seen the extensive SoL segment of the series, we would've only cared for half the characters, because others weren't developed enough. Plus, even if it isn't singular, dynamic character development, at the very least it gives you a baseline and shows you how each character interacts with another, which makes all the jarring events in the later eps that much stronger.

Yeah I know right? The greatest disadvantage Masamune-Kun No Revenge has is its genre. Because it is a RomCom Harem series people are dismissive towards it. When I read the manga I was really thrilled about the way they executed the story. In my opinion, this is how RomCom Harem shows should be basing on what I experienced from anime of Ranma 1/2 (Basically where most modern harems get their ideas on how to handle relationships).

I love the 1st half of Steins;Gate tho. The pseudo science they did actually been researched in the past or something like that John Titor stuff.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2017

225 by Treyv0n »»
Jun 3, 9:31 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2017

408 by Treyv0n »»
Jun 1, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

218 by Lkunnnss »»
Apr 22, 2:50 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

371 by Fleicher »»
Apr 18, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2017

145 by Cheese_Enjoyer07 »»
Jan 2, 5:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.