Forum Settings
Forums

In Japan, IS THIS REALLY HOW THEY WEAR IN PE UNIFORM LOWER PANTS IS?!

New
Oct 14, 2015 9:13 AM

May 2015

VaasMontenegroOct 14, 2015 12:56 PM
If God exists, then he should try extending my deadline right now!
~ Kobayashi, Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon - Episode 12
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 14, 2015 9:14 AM

Jan 2015
Of course not you fucking weeb.
Oct 14, 2015 9:21 AM

Apr 2011
It depends on the school...

Here's an example of American volley ball uniform...

You picked an especially sexualized picture though...
Oct 14, 2015 9:21 AM
Apr 2015
Not all, but some.
Oct 14, 2015 9:24 AM

Apr 2011
Risara said:
Not all, but some.

I really don't want to come off as one of those annoying white knight guy....but Japan is pretty behind in terms of womens rights. Anime always makes everything seem all cheerful, not really the case in real life Japan.
Oct 14, 2015 9:25 AM

Jul 2014
That's bloomers not pants lol.
Wecc said:
All hail HaXXspetten king of the loli traps!
Oct 14, 2015 9:29 AM

Nov 2011
That's nice.

Oct 14, 2015 9:31 AM
Sep 2013
well sorry but they don't exist as official pe uniform if you actually wodering

the most similar thing ever existed were pe uniform you can see anime such as azumanga daioh but those were abolished about 15-20years ago so you can only see in anime or cosplay photo nowadays

ps
#3's photo is very similar to Japanese pe uniform 1990s look like, and still pretty popular fetish
umashikanekoOct 14, 2015 9:49 AM
Oct 14, 2015 9:45 AM

Feb 2015
Rothion said:
That's bloomers not pants lol.
Oct 14, 2015 9:52 AM
Mar 2011
Fintan said:
Risara said:
Not all, but some.

I really don't want to come off as one of those annoying white knight guy....but Japan is pretty behind in terms of womens rights. Anime always makes everything seem all cheerful, not really the case in real life Japan.

look at stuff like games studios

there is no major studio in the us that is headed by females or are any teams headed by female while in Japan koei one of the biggest studio in japan was founded by and is still par;t ran on day ot day basis by a woman

the ceator of pshtasy star female
Dragon slayer also feamle ceator
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Oct 14, 2015 9:54 AM

May 2014
Only on mal is there a thread like this...
I've been here way too long...
Oct 14, 2015 10:17 AM
Apr 2010
lewd
Oct 14, 2015 10:20 AM

Apr 2011
DateYutaka said:
Fintan said:

there is no major studio in the us that is headed by females or are any teams headed by female while in Japan koei one of the biggest studio in japan was founded by and is still par;t ran on day ot day basis by a woman

I'm not talking about video games or anime...
Oct 14, 2015 10:34 AM

Jan 2014
So i search the image on Google, this is what showed up "Cute Japanese School Girl Sportwear Bloomers Cosplay"

if you want to buy some here is the link http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cute-Japanese-School-Girl-Sportwear-Bloomers-Cosplay-Uniform-Gym-Suits-2-Colors-/161405896030

For your question some do wear it and some do not.
Kensai-SerazuOct 14, 2015 10:39 AM
Oct 14, 2015 10:37 AM

May 2009
I though Japan stopped using bloomers years ago, in favor of regular sport shorts. Are a few schools still using them?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2015 10:43 AM

Apr 2011
AO968 said:
I though Japan stopped using bloomers years ago, in favor of regular sport shorts. Are a few schools still using them?
It's usually track suit type uniforms. Like how I posted the volleyball uniforms, there's certain sports/activities at schools that have uniforms that are very similar to the old bloomer/t-shirt look.

I believe they did replace the typical bloomer/t-shirt and school bathing suit due to it become such a wide spread fetish. Which is pretty bad honestly.... So many creeps got turned on by the kids uniforms that had to ban them....

I saw this one story of a guy who stole like 600+ school girl uniforms, all different types. He got arrested, you can find pics of all the uniforms/gym outfits/bathing suits he stole all spread out on a gymnasium floor. It's crazy how many he managed to steal...
Oct 14, 2015 10:44 AM
Mar 2011
Fintan said:
DateYutaka said:

most Japanese big compainea are family run there are more Ceo in Japan who are women Japan has better reproductive rights to there is not pro life cvs pro life debate in japan per say

there is a smaller pay gap too if non at all [ workers party adiamartion in the late 9's sougth that out]
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Oct 14, 2015 10:56 AM

Apr 2011
DateYutaka said:
Fintan said:

most Japanese big compainea are family run there are more Ceo in Japan who are women Japan has better reproductive rights to there is not pro life cvs pro life debate in japan per say

there is a smaller pay gap too if non at all [ workers party adiamartion in the late 9's sougth that out]

No... No.

Men rule the Japanese workforce and women make about 40% less then men. Plus there's just the societal norms that the majority of women are taught from young ages to follow.

So while there's not a lot of complaining, women certainly aren't seen as equals to men in most regards.

http://www.economist.com/news/briefing/21599763-womens-lowly-status-japanese-workplace-has-barely-improved-decades-and-country
Oct 14, 2015 11:00 AM
Mar 2011
Fintan said:
DateYutaka said:

No... No.

Men rule the Japanese workforce and women make about 40% less then men. Plus there's just the societal norms that the majority of women are taught from young ages to follow.

So while there's not a lot of complaining, women certainly aren't seen as equals to men in most regards.

http://www.economist.com/news/briefing/21599763-womens-lowly-status-japanese-workplace-has-barely-improved-decades-and-country

im japanese and workers party member

and

i seid there is less of a pay gap based on gender in Japan that is a fact

abe nomics has hurt japan hes tryng to good thing
DateYutakaOct 14, 2015 11:04 AM

Oct 14, 2015 11:03 AM

Mar 2014
All them pedos be like
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Oct 14, 2015 11:04 AM
Sep 2013
Fintan said:
DateYutaka said:

No... No.

how long have you lived in Japan?
the reasons a lot of women (or men too)don't want to work is mainly working condition is terrible
if men or women work full-time job at same company the pay are same
Oct 14, 2015 11:05 AM

Nov 2008
That's cosplay, my god she's a hottie though.

Oct 14, 2015 11:06 AM
Mar 2011
umashikaneko said:
Fintan said:

No... No.

the reasons a lot of women (or men too)don't want to work is mainly working condition is terrible

neko you talking to me or fintan

Oct 14, 2015 11:07 AM
Oct 14, 2015 11:10 AM

Feb 2012
Ofc. Everything you see in anime is an accurate representation of the world.

Next.
Oct 14, 2015 11:24 AM

Apr 2011
umashikaneko said:
Fintan said:

No... No.

I'm not sure if you're asking me or Date that.

Women are basically molded into housewives. Also based on a lot of what I've seen and read, that's not entirely true that women would make the same amount. That's also if they even get to the position in the first place. Most women end up staying home and taking care of the kids, it's like 1950s America.

Plus i'm not just talking about work, it's how women are taught to act and behave. Japan very much insists on their people fitting a certain mold. I like Japan, the culture is fascinating and it's a beautiful place. It's not perfect though.

FintanOct 15, 2015 12:52 AM
Oct 14, 2015 11:35 AM

Feb 2015
TheConquerer said:

This is actually a pretty common question
Oct 14, 2015 11:41 AM
Sep 2013
Fintan said:
umashikaneko said:

Women are basically molded into housewives. Also based on a lot of what I've seen and read, that's not entirely true that women would make the same amount. That's also if they even get to the position in the first place. Most women end up staying home and taking care of the kids, it's like 1950s America.

Plus i'm not just talking about work, it's how women are taught to act and behave. Japan very much insists on their people fitting a certain mold. I like Japan, the culture is fascinating and it's a beautiful place. It's not perfect though.

i mean how long have you lived because 90% or more of English articles about Japan are completely misunderstanding or misleading so it is very important how long have you lived because if you lived 2 or3 years you can largely distinguish truth to exaggerated fact to complete bullshit to internationally misleading articles

i think wharyou are saying only apply to pre1980 Japan.
umashikanekoOct 14, 2015 11:44 AM
Oct 14, 2015 11:44 AM

Apr 2011
umashikaneko said:
Fintan said:

i mean how long haw you lived because 90% or more of English articles about Japan are completely misunderstanding or misleading so it is very important how long have you lived because if you lived 2 or3 years you can largely distinguish truth to exaggerated fact to complete bullshit to internationally misleading articles

.... Yeah ok. So I have to live in Japan to have any opinion on it....
Oct 14, 2015 11:53 AM
Sep 2013
Fintan said:
umashikaneko said:

i mean how long haw you lived because 90% or more of English articles about Japan are completely misunderstanding or misleading so it is very important how long have you lived because if you lived 2 or3 years you can largely distinguish truth to exaggerated fact to complete bullshit to internationally misleading articles

.... Yeah ok. So I have to live in Japan to have any opinion on it.

what you are talking is not your oppinion but condensed prejudice what a lot of people like to believe

i know because i read English articles and
English articles only deal with subjects that agree to prejudice
Oct 14, 2015 11:56 AM

Apr 2011
umashikaneko said:
Fintan said:

.... Yeah ok. So I have to live in Japan to have any opinion on it.

what you are talking is not your oppinion but condensed prejudice what a lot of people like to believe

i know because i read English articles and
English articles only deal with subjects that agree to prejudice

You're lucky you're on a site full of people so in love with Japan they'll actually believe that garbage.

Prejudice LOL. So it's prejudice to bring light to how women in Japan live their lives xD
Oct 14, 2015 11:59 AM

Jul 2015
Fintan said:
Risara said:
Not all, but some.

You canadian leftist tumblrite!
Oct 14, 2015 12:09 PM
Sep 2013
Fintan said:

You're lucky you're on a site full of people so in love with Japan they'll actually believe that garbage.

Prejudice LOL. So it's prejudice to bring light to how women in Japan live their lives xD

what exactly hard to believe? 90% of English articles about Japan are misunderstanding or misleading?
Oct 14, 2015 12:26 PM

Jul 2015
Her face is really scary.......

Oct 14, 2015 12:28 PM

Mar 2013
JonasTheJay said:
TheConquerer said:

This is actually a pretty common question

yeah, the old lady at the busstop asks me 'IS THIS REALLY HOW SHORT PE UNIFORM LOWER PANTS IS?!' every morning
Oct 14, 2015 12:29 PM

Apr 2011
Clebardman said:
Fintan said:

That hurts man..... I'd never associate myself with a Canadian!

umashikaneko said:
Fintan said:

what exactly hard to believe? 90% of English articles about Japan are misunderstanding or misleading?

You.. You're hard to believe.
Oct 14, 2015 12:31 PM
Mar 2011
Fintan said:
Clebardman said:

That hurts man..... I'd never associate myself with a Canadian!

umashikaneko said:

you no leftist either

Oct 14, 2015 12:33 PM

Mar 2014
Fintan said:

American girls look sexy compared to Japanese

Oct 14, 2015 12:36 PM

Jan 2013
Fintan said:

Man I fucking love volleyball girls. A true sport for the ass man.

Oct 14, 2015 12:36 PM

Mar 2013
did anybody notice those gross teeth

Oct 14, 2015 12:38 PM

Apr 2011
1017 said:
did anybody notice those gross teeth

..... really?
Oct 14, 2015 12:48 PM
Sep 2013
Fintan said:

ok i'might have exaggerated and what you said have some truth in it.

lets discuss from the start,so we can agree
Oct 14, 2015 12:54 PM

Apr 2011
umashikaneko said:
Fintan said:

It's way off too off topic for this thread.

I didn't mean it to be personal. Nothing I was implying was some incredibly horrible problem. Nothing comparable to how women are treated in the middle eastern countries. It's just Japan is, as you know, very set in traditions. Traditionally women play a certain role, and that's how society teaches women to be.

There's aspects of this in American culture as well, I'd argue Japan is a little behind us.... Not by a whole lot though.
Oct 14, 2015 1:01 PM
May 2015
DateYutaka said:
Fintan said:

Most modern countries don't have a big pro life vs pro choice debate. but that still hasn't got anything to do with women's rights in Japan which are pretty poor.
FizixOct 14, 2015 1:08 PM
Shameless plugging a review site I help out with: http://www.almostmainstream.net
Oct 14, 2015 1:01 PM
Sep 2013
Fintan said:
umashikaneko said:

It's way off too off topic for this thread.

I didn't mean it to be personal. Nothing I was implying was some incredibly horrible problem. Nothing comparable to how women are treated in the middle eastern countries. It's just Japan is, as you know, very set in traditions. Traditionally women play a certain role, and that's how society teaches women to be.

There's aspects of this in American culture as well, I'd argue Japan is a little behind us.... Not by a whole lot though.

that largely true maybe.i'm on phone at work so i will write my opinion about this matter later.
Oct 14, 2015 1:02 PM

Feb 2013
That picture is thoroughly disturbing, mostly because she's like 12.
Oct 14, 2015 1:05 PM
May 2015
umashikaneko said:
Fintan said:

i mean how long have you lived because 90% or more of English articles about Japan are completely misunderstanding or misleading so it is very important how long have you lived because if you lived 2 or3 years you can largely distinguish truth to exaggerated fact to complete bullshit to internationally misleading articles

I'll bite, a close friend worked there for about a decade, post 2000 and fintan isn't wrong. Women are taught to be submissive, sexual assault and harassment isn't correctly acknowledged or dealt with, women don't have the same opportunities, they are expected to be "graceful" and to make good wives to their husbands.

Japan is a fascinating place and has a lot going for it, but it has more than its fair share of social problems.

@fintan
I know there are countries where women have it much, much worse. However these don't tend to be modern countries. Japan is supposed to be a modern country so in that sense, I don't think they should be compared to say, somewhere like Syria as that's no excuse.

I think it's slightly more important that their own social problems are recognised because it's something they can actually do something about.

@OP
It's difficult to tell because of the way the photo is framed. She's just a kid, why choose a photo like that anyway?

Generally speaking though, Japanese uniforms are quite reserved. skirts for example are longer than most European countries uniforms. PE uniforms slightly different though, they are supposed to be functional. Typically tracksuit bottoms and regular size sport shorts are what most countries would use by default. They aren't much different wherever you go.
FizixOct 14, 2015 1:16 PM
Shameless plugging a review site I help out with: http://www.almostmainstream.net
Oct 14, 2015 1:13 PM
Sep 2013
Fizix said:
umashikaneko said:

I'll bite, a close friend worked there for about a decade, post 2000 and fintan isn't wrong. Women are taught to be submissive, sexual assault and harassment isn't correctly acknowledged or dealt with, women don't have the same opportunities, they are expected to be "graceful" and to make good wives to their husbands.

Japan is a fascinating place and has a lot going for it, but it has more than its fair share of social problems.

women maybe submissive but men are equally submissive or oppressed

when men and women of same genaration talk
men more likely use honorific language
Oct 14, 2015 1:20 PM
May 2015
umashikaneko said:
Fizix said:

I'm not really talking about language or even being reserved (which is the term I'd choose for the culture itself, submissive isn't quite right in this context).

The reason I say this is because women are expected to please men. To claim otherwise is simply untrue. Then you have the stuff about harassment and assault (take creeps on trains for example). Broadly speaking Japan is behind most modern countries.
Oct 14, 2015 1:32 PM
Sep 2013
Fizix said:
umashikaneko said:

I'm not really talking about language or even being reserved (which is the term I'd choose for the culture itself, submissive isn't quite right in this context).

The reason I say this is because women are expected to please men. To claim otherwise is simply untrue. Then you have the stuff about harassment and assault (take creeps on trains for example). Broadly speaking Japan is behind most modern countries.

women expected to please men but that is more true for opposite.men are more expect ed to please women.

sexual assult is more common in uk along with other crimes such as steeling/robbery

i will write this matter too on PC later
umashikanekoOct 14, 2015 1:41 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» How many people do you live with?

ZakuF_ - 5 hours ago

8 by zombie_pegasus »»
2 minutes ago

» How Good Are Your Senses?

Jackof-allspades - 3 hours ago

7 by Archean-Return »»
2 minutes ago

» It's been awhile so here's a quiz

Cneq - Jul 20

14 by Noboru »»
13 minutes ago

» A question to extrovert people 🙋🏻‍♂️

Factguyfrom_2 - 20 minutes ago

0 by Factguyfrom_2 »»
20 minutes ago

Poll: » How active are you?

SimplyBrazen - 3 hours ago

9 by Zarutaku »»
50 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.