Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Your Lie in April
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (24) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »
Aug 9, 2015 11:15 AM

Jun 2014
2/10 Not enough miracles.
Aug 9, 2015 5:48 PM
Aug 2013
Eh, decent enough of an ending to give closure, but felt rather rushed.

Overall series gets a 7/10

Pretty great in the beginning, but then they try to force the feels too many times, just because, plus comedy relief ruined too many serious parts.

Because of the sudden and quick reveal on some of the back story on Kaori, it left me caring less about her in the end.

Also would of been nice to listen to some of the music they were playing rather than hear them monologue.
Aug 10, 2015 1:24 PM

Mar 2014
Real talk: this show was boring as fuck. The art, music and animation are great, but i couldn't bring myself to give a fuck about the characters. Seeing them yelling and crying wasn't enough to move me. The show isn't bad; it felt like a high-quality anime (in terms of production values). But i'm not really sure why this shit is rated so high.

7/10
Aug 10, 2015 6:28 PM

Dec 2013
I liked the ending. Although to be honest, the past episodes are quite too dramatic for me to handle but the last episode made me teared up. Well I knew from the start that Kaori likes Arima and she the stuff that she likes watari is just a front. I love the art and the music and I'm wondering what happened to the competition.

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Aug 11, 2015 2:04 AM

Jul 2015
Really good anime. Definitely my favorite anime series at the moment. The ending got me balling my eyes out. The feels were tooooo mucchhhhh LOL. Although I would've much preferred that Kaori actually stayed alive. Ugh it would have been such a great ending if she miraculously overcame her illness and then started to perform more duets with Kousei and then continue the story from there, but nonetheless the ending was good, as painful and heartbreaking as it is.

Rating this a 10/10. Really enjoyed this anime. I had a feeling she didn't actually 'like' Watari from the start. I really liked how the title had a significant meaning to the story, that it was her lie in april that got herself closer to Kousei. Those flashbacks of his mom during his first few perfomances coming back were kinda annoying tho.

caught in the wonder
Aug 14, 2015 5:26 AM

May 2010
jemetire said:
this show is so difficult to score because .. i will admit - the story bored me
it was predictable, they repeated a lot of their own script, and the characters were occasionaly frustrating because they were indecisive or literally stupid.

[...]

So now im finished, and I'm wondering how I enjoyed hate watching a series so much. It wasn't amazing, but I know it will stick with me. 7/10

Same for me, predictable, a lot of cliches (not sure if it's that word, i'm french so..), at the end i didn't feel anything special because the death of kaori was obvious.

6/10 for me (but the last 3 episodes were good)
Aug 15, 2015 9:39 PM
May 2013
i was hoping that she'd
by the end so it wouldn't leave me with that bittersweet aftertaste. but this outcome hit especially hard because of the letter.

i teared up at the end, and i'm probably gonna be thinking about this show for a few days. a 7 for me, just shy of an 8/10.

i agree with the guy who wrote the review giving it a 6/10, though:
- at times the comedy had terrible timing
- at times the monologues would drag way too long
- at times the drama was forced and/or badly-handled
- not really a fan of the Kimi ni Todoke school of character drawings where the effort to give them a charming, stylish look is there but they end up looking pretentiously plain
- Tsubaki was a great character but they kicked her to the backburner for most of the show.

it could seriously have been one of the greats. oh well. still very good.

EDIT: welp, the ova did it for me. solid 8/10.
felipecardelAug 15, 2015 10:09 PM
Aug 20, 2015 11:30 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
felipecardel said:

i agree with the guy who wrote the review giving it a 6/10, though:
- at times the comedy had terrible timing
- at times the monologues would drag way too long
- at times the drama was forced and/or badly-handled

I agree with you on these points.

Another point I thought was annoying:
- Watari being too much of a side character or Friend A. It's obvious that he and Kaori had nothing going on. For Kousei, as long as two people of the opposite sex are laughing and smiling at each other, it means they're totally into each other. This mindset of Kousei's made him a bitter character and he didn't even realize he had feelings for her until episode 20-21. The same could be said about Tsubaki.

I have other problems with the anime but I don't feel like going into detail about them.
Aug 20, 2015 11:33 PM
Aug 2015
I hated it, but i loved it at the same time.
Like WHY WHY WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE!
Like I mean I knew it was gonna happen but still....
Oh wells, I couldnt really imagine the anime ending any other way.
So I liked it. I cried buckets though. I might sue the anime for making me create a river of tears.
Aug 20, 2015 11:48 PM

Apr 2011
I don't get why people are implying that this show is overrated.
You don't get anime like this so often, it was quite an experience, my only complaint is the obvious occasional out of place comedy.
Without any doubt it's the best anime of the year, at least the anime industry finally tried harder for a change.
Aug 21, 2015 3:29 AM

Sep 2014
Tormented said:
You don't get anime like this so often, it was quite an experience, my only complaint is the obvious occasional out of place comedy.
Without any doubt it's the best anime of the year, at least the anime industry finally tried harder for a change.

Maybe because the writing for the characters and the pacing in the middle was abysmal? It's not like it's the worst anime ever. But it's not like it belongs on #13 of all time. Come on. It's pretty average when you realise that most anime out there are shit. Good production values don't make a show good.
Aug 21, 2015 5:28 AM

May 2014
been long since i shed some good amount of tears. I m thankful that i watched it :')
Aug 27, 2015 3:49 PM
Nov 2014
Well, i loved the whole series, i shredded it in one day, without any sleep at all. The animations were fantasic, i also liked the drawing style of the characters. I lost it at the sencond part, when Kousei and Kaori "performed together" for the last time, when she appeared in that dream like state, i knew what happened instantly, but i was still rooting for an ending where she magically survives, i know it would have been unrealistic, but i loved the whole atmosphere so much. I was tearing up through the whole episode, and rewatched the finale 5 times. 9/10 for me, since i reserved myself a 5 day depression, and a big void, that will be left blank until i find an anime, which is equally great, but without a big tragedy, and a very-verry sad ending.
-flyka737
Aug 31, 2015 8:09 PM
Dec 2013
Miragee said:
Tormented said:

Maybe because the writing for the characters and the pacing in the middle was abysmal? It's not like it's the worst anime ever. But it's not like it belongs on #13 of all time. Come on. It's pretty average when you realise that most anime out there are shit. Good production values don't make a show good.

The comedy ruined so much of the first 10-15 episodes that the impact from the last few really barely make it a 7/10 or maybe a 8/10 for me.

It was one of the most faked/unrealistic emotional experiences I've seen in Anime. I know I haven't been 14-15 years old in a long time, but they felt more like 18. A lot more mature I'd say. Also, considering his circumstances he probably wouldn't have had friends or at least been unwilling to keep them. At the very least, if anyone tried to help bring back his PTSD he would immediately shun them or run away from them.

I'm not a psychologist, but from what I've observed the main character didn't behave like you'd expect, so like I've stated previously that there were things that felt 'fake'.

Even when I chose to ignore it and take the story for what it was, you had these spurts of FLCL humor that I would declare as 'off-putting' or 'unsettling'.

Highly unrealistic female lead as well, but I suppose that's such a minor thing that I'd be okay with it. It's really just the comedy that I think ruined everything and made me want to pick everything else apart and disagree with it.

Ironically enough, the childhood friend is the most realistic and I suppose well-written character in the series? Maybe I should read the manga? I don't know, but she felt more 'down to Earth' and relate-able to me.

I suppose as far as Anime goes, this drama series is no different in my eyes to 'Elfen Lied', 'School Days', 'Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo', 'Golden Days', etc. I think I've seen enough to know I that I liked them, but this Anime was the first to make me hate its humor and/or possibly got in the way of the Drama aspect. It's cool to have comedy that's eccentric, bizarre, or random, like FLCL, but I didn't have the time to soak in what was happening prior to all the craziness.

I suppose as far as MAL standards go, I'd say it was a 7/10 which is I believe a 'good' rating on the scale? I would have preferred a more serious tone throughout the show, but that could be because I finished プンプン and other works by Inio Asano.

Don't mind me. It's fine to honestly like this series, but I thought I'd be fair in suggesting that it could have been much much better. I just wished I could have enjoyed it as much as a lot of other have that gave it a 9 or 10. I was too pissed off from the first half that I was bitter towards continuing and forced myself. I bet if I had continued it a week or two or so down the road I would have maybe forgotten how horribly annoying the comedy was especially during the first half of the series or so.
mibuwolf0Aug 31, 2015 8:18 PM
Sep 1, 2015 10:48 AM

Aug 2006
Despite everything that happened, it was nice to see all the changes between the first-episode-Kousei and the last-episode-Kousei. It was frustrating watching the characters sometimes but if every character was likable, reasonable, realistic, acted their age, etc., the show would have been a total bore. Take Nodame Cantabile for example, Nodame was an extremely unrealistic character but the manga/anime succeeded because Nodame was Nodame.

Also, it seemed to me Watari actually liked Kaori despite acting all happy and cheerful chasing after different girls. He obviously knew that Kaori never liked him and that Kousei liked her and that scene at the end where Watari is staring at the picture of him with Kaori on his phone made me wish that we could have known more about him and his inner thoughts.
Sep 2, 2015 9:55 AM
Apr 2013
It was sad that Kaori died, but I think it was a good ending. Would you have liked the ending more if she lived?
Sep 2, 2015 11:22 PM

Mar 2015
Finally finished this. I have to say, it's been quite a while since a show could make me laugh and then almost cry, and laugh again over and over and over...I have nothing to say, really. 10/10. I wavered between giving it a 9 or 10 at times, but the last two episodes won me over. It really does go to show that stories don't have to have a great twist to be memorable - I knew from the first few episodes Kaori was going to die, but in no way did it hamper my enjoyment.

RIP Kaori, and thanks YLIA. It was a great ride.
Sep 4, 2015 12:02 AM
Oct 2014
It was all very predictable, but it was the kind of "it couldn't have happened any other way" predictable, which I appreciate. Dear Lord the final performance with the light effects and the surreal duo... that's why I watch anime. And during it all the emotion and tension is all over Kousei's face. And the letter scene was sequenced perfectly. I just hate how the show forced humor (like the Tsubaki's kick at the end, was that supposed to be endearing or relief?) and couldn't stay serious. The tone and the some unrealistic portions dock 2 points from a potential masterpiece, because this show pulled on my heartstrings.
"The only thing I still write is a list of people I'll never forgive" - Hikigaya 8man
Sep 4, 2015 10:22 PM
Sep 2013
I couldn't believe that I missed out on such an amazing masterpiece. I had the ABSOLUTE pleasure of finally watching this show and it was completely worth every minute. This episode turned out pretty much what everybody was expecting. Bittersweet endings was never my favorite, but this was done superbly. Like many others out there, I too was wishing... hoping for a "miracle." But that's life I suppose. This series doesn't sugarcoat the inevitable harshness life can throw at people. But it also shows how beautiful life can be. Ultimately I believe what we can take from this series is that we should accept our pasts and continue to live life without regret.

This is a series that I will remember always. That's what makes this a masterpiece.
Sep 6, 2015 7:10 PM

Jul 2011
I think a part of me broke
Sep 7, 2015 3:02 AM

Jul 2011
Yep. Confirmed. Have been crying since I woke up this morning. This can't be healthy.
Sep 7, 2015 5:01 PM

Jan 2012
This whole series was a punch in the guts, Loved It! :')
Sep 22, 2015 4:54 AM

Sep 2012
I am 100% satisfied with how this ended.
I was a bumbling mess for the majority of this episode, but I'm totally OK with that. I knew what I was starting. The letter was the right way to put the nail in the coffin to keep my sniffles going through the credits, too.
I had been really sad when Kaori dropped her bow halfway through. I loved her violin, and really wanted to hear more of it. As the final duet, it did not dissapoint. I still have goosebumps.

Overall: Amazing, one of my favorite anime I've seen in a long while.
Sep 23, 2015 6:00 AM
Oct 2013
The anime is pretty touching obviously...and i love the way it expands greatly and characters are well express just about the right time as well as the climax is given...but sadly...the ending as i hate it a lot...kaori died, the one and only person that gives hope back to kousei...the one that encourage him as a musician, friend, and lastly, the lie that she said in april..his admirer...she liked him and guess what she did not say it before she died and only appear in that touching well written damn right to the feels letter...T_T... (as i write this i really am depress...)
Sep 24, 2015 2:59 PM
Jul 2015
I agree with this. I feel that the final touch would have 'been she gets better'. Unfortunately though, there isn't always a happy ending. It's more realistic this way I suppose. All in all this will rank as one of the best anime I have ever watched, and I'm sure it's effect on me emotionally will last some time.
Sep 27, 2015 12:32 AM

Nov 2009
Well this was a roller coaster of emotions. I didn't expect this kind of an ending when I first started watching. I can't lie I loved it though.
Sep 28, 2015 12:11 AM
Dec 2014
This show is a masterpiece I'll never forget it.
Sep 30, 2015 2:14 AM

Dec 2014
where are the end of shigatsu?
Oct 2, 2015 1:26 AM

May 2014
Hmm, the idea telling the story on Kaori's perspective in a form of a letter was very nice. Though, there was no need to stress Kousei's piano trauma for like how many episodes. That was the main reason I dropped this anime in the first place (decided to get back on it just now due to the popularity). This was better off just 1 cour tbh, I can't see the need to portray those piano competitions so dramatically if it's just going end with Kaori telling us about her crush on Arima for such a long time.

Anyway P.S. that treasure was very cute, I can't help it.
Oct 4, 2015 7:34 AM

Feb 2013
why are my eyes sweating?
Oct 7, 2015 1:02 PM

Sep 2015
Still can´t believe what i just watched... Brilliant!

The show had so much flaws, but everytime I got to see someone performing it just rocked.
So much emotions, eargasm and goosebumps for me.
It´s really inspiring if you like or make music.

It was the musical performances and their presentation which were extraordinary.
The moment when kaori played the violin the first time, or when Kosei and Kaori played their duet and Kosei started to regain self confidence, playing his emotions, i was really speechless and stunned.
Seeing that i fell in love instantly with that anime.
Sometimes i was even bothered when i heard the thoughts of the characters layed over the music(let me hear the piano man!!!)
Oh and also the scenes where Kosei couldn´t hear the notes, with him beeing deep down under water, where sometimes annoying
But besides that it was brilliant.

Well for the rest of the story and the show in general:

The comedy was soooooo bad placed most of the time.
We got the most silent and emotional scenes ripped apart when suddenly the next scene(mostly trying to be funny) hits you like a truck with 80 mph.

Characters:

Kosei was shallow at first, never said alot, somehow an emotionless hull(off stage), which got better towards the end.
What i really liked was the story between him and his mother.
Kosei´s behaviour and complexes or what you want to call it, felt somehow believable with that past.
At first i got this really bad impression of his mother , but as it turned out she isn´t as awful as it seemed. Only wanting good for him. So good that it hurt. She sure was fucked up in hear head tho...
"Loves Sorrow" what a wonderful piece of music and what a wonderful performance. This are the moments where the anime really shines like a diamond!

I think Kaori was a interesting character, likeable , even if she had that Tsundere thing, the way she wants to cheer Kosei up and inspire him was just great + alot of positive energy and pep (towards the end I got to know why)
At some point she decides to live the best life possible, no matter what.
And she wasn´t shallow at all. She always said the right things in the right moments and expressed the rest of the emotions through music :-)

When it comes to Tsubaki, well i hated her.
The worst Tsundere character i´ve seen so far.
Character progression? I´d say no!
All in all just annoying.

So there are 2 Tsunderes. One saves the show, one is ruining it. One made me almost cry in the end(would have cried if i had a bad day lol), the other one... well i wish her death :-)

For Watari, he was a really nice and loyal friend and highly likeable.
I´d also think he´d have deserved more screentime + monologues.

Emi and Nao were cool too.
I was also hoping i get more to see more of Emi since her performance rocked and she had a crush on Kosei.

What i disliked most of the time (beside the bad placed humor), was the romance part except Kosei x Kaori towards the end.
Relationship angst, triangles, friend zoned...
There where so many good and intimitate scenes, perfect for a kiss or a confession, but it never happened. Tsubaki could never confess to Kosei...
Kosei beeing blind when it comes to Tsubakis love...
But at least Kosei progressed and started to understand his feelings to Kaori towards the end.
The scene with them beeing on the rooftop while it snowed, made my heart really warm. Probably one of the better scenes "off the stage". Kawaii.

After that scene i´d have never thought that the author decides to let Kaori die.
This was a very touchy moment.
My intuition told me that she would survive, but damn i was so wrong...

I have to admit. This ending was really good.
Normally i get kind of pissed when someone dies that i really like( it´s normal isn´t it?)
It was so touchy, that i had to hold back my tears.
And also this letter(which was surprisingly long, at least 3 pages of a4 paper) came quite surpising, but was a very good idea from the author.

Last words:

The show sure has rewatch factor, if you really enjoy the music performances like me.
There where already 4-5 stage performances that i rewatched, while almost marathoning the anime.
I really couldn´t get the anime out of my head and wanted to finish it as fast as possible :-)

The show sure got it flaws and i wanted to rate it 9 first, but the last 3 episodes or so where so intense! And thoose performances where so intense, that i overlook the flaws.

Nothings perfect, no ones perfect.
Nothing will ever be perfect because thats not possible.

If MAL says 10 is a Masterpiece and 9 is "just" Great, well then it´s a well deserved 10 from me.

Ty for taking your time to read and have a nice day.
Kokosnuss_PalmeOct 7, 2015 11:42 PM
Oct 13, 2015 1:06 AM

Oct 2015
Sorry but I simply cried when finish the anime. So touching ending that it hurts. So emotive. I have no words to describe it. Is a masterpiece.
Oct 18, 2015 5:38 AM

May 2010
This whole 'lie' and the ending were pretty easy to predict to be honest. And I didn't even like Kaori that much, and, well, not a fan of her choices either. She could have been honest and spend more time with Kousei, instead of Watari, there would be less forced drama, more of actual romance... And maybe Tsubaki wuld have learned her place, because she was the worst in this show -_-

I'm sure I would love it a lot more, if it was more about music and them performing. Because when they did, it looked just outstanding, animation and soundtrack were flawless. As it is - it's still very good, but definitely not a timeless masterpiece. 8/10
Oct 26, 2015 6:03 PM
Feb 2015
God this letter destroyed me, I could barely read the subtitles through the tears
Oct 31, 2015 3:31 PM
May 2011
i fucking hate this show. i can't stand it. i don't like crying.
Nov 6, 2015 11:35 AM

May 2010
So I've been drawn to this anime mainly because of the awesome OP, classical music, art,
and some feels according to what I've heard.

Visuals and music were really excellent.
But on the otherhand, the drama storyline didn't worked out for me.
I'm not sure if I'm just being cold-hearted but I can't seem to sympathize with the main characters.
Feels are very strong with music alone though and that would be probably the most memorable part of the series including the classical pieces played.

Overall, it was ok I guess. Not groundbreaking as I thought it would be.
Nov 7, 2015 1:04 PM
Dec 2013
StormViruz said:
So I've been drawn to this anime mainly because of the awesome OP, classical music, art,
and some feels according to what I've heard.

Visuals and music were really excellent.
But on the otherhand, the drama storyline didn't worked out for me.
I'm not sure if I'm just being cold-hearted but I can't seem to sympathize with the main characters.
Feels are very strong with music alone though and that would be probably the most memorable part of the series including the classical pieces played.

Overall, it was ok I guess. Not groundbreaking as I thought it would be.

Perhaps you didn't see their actions and feelings as being realistic, similar to myself? It's hard to have 'them feels' when the characters don't behave like perhaps 'you' yourself would have given the same circumstances, I suppose?

Honestly the story was fine, but I hated each and every character so much that that alone would make me think of this show as a 6/10 give or take.
mibuwolf0Nov 7, 2015 1:14 PM
Nov 11, 2015 4:54 AM

May 2010
I was looking forward to the Final Result of the Competition *sigh . . .
Nov 11, 2015 9:18 AM
Feb 2015
Kiseki-Aoi said:

in the end, it doesn't really matter.....
Nov 11, 2015 4:05 PM

May 2010
darkwing_uop said:
Kiseki-Aoi said:

in the end, it doesn't really matter.....

Yeah , but I was expecting for the Arima Kousei True Comeback *sigh
Nov 12, 2015 8:28 PM

Oct 2015
10/10
Nov 13, 2015 6:09 AM
Jan 2013
Much tears were shed. But I think the ending was a bit too rushed. They could've shown a lot more. Oh well, it's still become one my favorites, though. Damn, now I have to find another anime to fill the void in my heart. ;(
"How am I supposed to face the problem when the problem is my face?" - W.Lui

"A real man forgives a woman for her lies." - Sanji

"First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes adults flying through a portal in the sky." - NettoSaito

"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." - A newbie
Nov 16, 2015 12:15 PM
Jan 2015
I wonder, where did Arima place in that final? i haven't seen it in episode, maybe in OVA they'll show, or am I just blind? :D
Nov 17, 2015 12:32 AM
Jun 2015
i just finished watching this. I loved this show from episode one! I'm not one to cry or express emotion often but this show has left me feeling so empty and alone. I was only sweating out my eyeballs at the end. Honestly tho, I cant believe the effect this show has had on me and how I feel currently, I feel empty and sorry for myself.
You guys are tho only people I feel I can talk about this with haha.

I was dreading kaori passing away, the way it happened I was pleased with tho.
I'm going to say I wouldn't change anything in that anime either, but I would be lying if I didn't wish for Kaori to still be alive

I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANY MORE </3
Nov 17, 2015 11:53 PM

Jan 2011
Crying my eyeballs out like everyone else..

I dropped this anime around episode 10 before since I couldn't watch Arima's fail performance but I finished this today and I can seriously say that episode 22 is one of the saddest drama ever.. DARN YOU KAORI DARN YOUUU WHYY
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down
Nov 20, 2015 4:18 AM

Dec 2014
Tsubaki won. :3
Nov 20, 2015 4:22 PM

Jul 2010
Kiseki-Aoi said:

same

id love to see an adult arima... but well

the best thing was the first opening and the worst thing was tsubaki

ok show overall
Nov 26, 2015 10:51 AM

Jul 2014
bastek66 said:
RandomDeception said:

So a violent dying character with a terrible temper can be "best girl". Seems legit.

Still better than violent baseball slut with terrible temper.

this.

Fuck tsubaki.
Nov 28, 2015 2:51 PM

Jul 2010
omg i cried too much that i can't have enough tissues. One of those shows that makes me cry like Clannad AS.

10/10 - I wish she just...
Nov 29, 2015 4:31 PM
Jan 2010
This goes on my list of shows that touched me in a really special way. I was stunned near the end, it's just....very hard to find right words...no, any words after you just finish watching something like this.
I understand that not everyone can connect to this anime in the way it should, it's all about how you see emotions, but for those who lived to feel true love, this will be on pair with other best anime who cover this subject in sad way.

One of the biggest 10/10 i ever gave.
Pages (24) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2014

332 by Jalexo »»
May 21, 12:10 PM

Poll: » What do you think of the character artstyle?

Mallony - Oct 10, 2014

40 by Keytee1 »»
May 5, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2014

335 by RickHatake »»
May 1, 5:07 AM

Poll: » Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2015

234 by exho26 »»
May 1, 2:25 AM

Poll: » Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2015

243 by Miyakirauhciyama »»
Apr 23, 4:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.