Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 »
Jun 13, 2015 9:35 AM

Oct 2014
Botato said:
Doesn't change that he used it to show off. He doesn't consider him worthy to be killed by it, he was mocking him, exactly the kind of thing Gil would do.

He doesn't consider him worthy to be killed with it, even if he attempted exactly that just a few moments earlier? That's my issue. Gil is whimsical and arrogant, but he usually doesn't contradict himself like that.
Jun 13, 2015 9:37 AM

Feb 2015
Grey-Zone said:
Botato said:
Doesn't change that he used it to show off. He doesn't consider him worthy to be killed by it, he was mocking him, exactly the kind of thing Gil would do.

He doesn't consider him worthy to be killing, even if he attempted exactly that just now? That's my issue. Gil is whimsical and arrogant, but he usually doesn't contradict himself like that.

He is just basically telling him how hopeless he is in fighting him(according to Gil)

So he is like :"See I have this hack in my arsenal..see how outclassed you are!!.And you are thinking of fighting someone like me?

Zatshu plz"
Jun 13, 2015 9:43 AM

Nov 2013
Grey-Zone said:
Basically he "wants to 'handwave' Shirou to death... by using 'his greatest treasure' that he doesn't want to sully"?
No, as said he wanted to prove that he is superior to the imitations. That's why he takes a weapon Shirou can't read. That's why he stresses the fact that it's a sword that can only be used by a ruler. That's why he follows it saying that he wants to avoid sullying it on a mongrel.

Grey-Zone said:
It seems incredibly stupid to me and seems just a reason to expose Shirou to its danger level for later on. As if this segment was "tacked on" at some point. I certainly didn't like it and prefer that "giant grail hand" as a reason for Gil to take Ea out other than "for the heck of it". Of course it seems not everyone agrees with this. Another reason is consistence with F/Z. It was shown to be super-powerful, strong enough to destroy Alex's RM, so having Shirou survive an attack from it, even if protected by Rho Aias and Ea being powered down, would be quite a bit of a stretch.
Grail hand was retarded. If Gil attacked the grail directly then it should have been destroyed. And Rin shouldn't survive either. About power levels, you do realize that Excalibur barely shaved off a couple of Berserker's lives in Fate, but could one shot him with enough mana output right? Same thing with Ea, it just means that Gil barely used any mana to even consider it an attack for a NP of Ea's caliber. Also, 4 petals of Rho Aias, plus 6 noble phantasms, plus "the strongest noble phantasm" Shirou can project.
Jun 13, 2015 9:46 AM

Nov 2013
Grey-Zone said:
Botato said:

He doesn't consider him worthy to be killed with it, even if he attempted exactly that just a few moments earlier? That's my issue. Gil is whimsical and arrogant, but he usually doesn't contradict himself like that.
Okay this is starting to get irritating, it's like you're not reading what I'm saying. He didn't attempt to kill him. He was only showing him the difference between a faker and the real thing.

"Show me what you can do with your imitations."

[....]

"So this is all you can manage? I guess a fraud is just a fraud."
Jun 13, 2015 10:03 AM

Oct 2014
The point is suddenly talking about "not wanting to sully it", when he already did so is just absurd. His words contradict his actions as well as other words. Well maybe there was a translation error somewhere, but i really didn't like this. Maybe it really is just me...
Jun 13, 2015 10:08 AM

Nov 2013
Maybe there is. Maybe we're all reading too much into it. Maybe it's just Nasu being Nasu.

But I mean. In Fate route he makes his grand entrance the moment Caster attempts to take Saber, but in UBW.... Yeah you know...

Okay most likely scenario is Nasu being Nasu.
Jun 13, 2015 10:12 AM

Sep 2014
I'm assuming this episode wasn't particularly good since all I see here is nitpicking and stuff.
Jun 13, 2015 10:15 AM

Nov 2013
FlamepriesT said:
I'm assuming this episode wasn't particularly good since all I see here is nitpicking and stuff.
It had a lot of anime original stuff which most of us have no clue what it was without subs, so no one can tell yet. But the fights were underwhelming as hell.
Jun 13, 2015 10:19 AM

Sep 2014
So everyone was off in the predictions. Did they end with EA? Because it sounds like they didn't trim shit much. loool :P
Jun 13, 2015 10:23 AM

Nov 2013
Yeah. A giant hand tried to grab Gil, so he took out Ea and flattened the area, which also meant Shirou got blown the hell away. In other words the fear that Shirou will be too close for Gil to use his omni-directional GoB is gone now. Or should be. Ufotable was never good with character positions, so I wouldn't be surprised if the distance is different next episode.
Jun 13, 2015 12:19 PM

Mar 2013
And here I am completely drawn in by what's happening on the screen and what the characters are saying, time flying by real quick, not wanting to wait for the next episode (same as always really).

Small thing, but I loved the distortion effect when Shirou is unable to read Ea. Same kind of effect you see a lot in the VN. It's nice.

Honestly at this point it might be best to just not read anything about the UBW series on MAL, for me. It doesn't really do any good.
Jun 13, 2015 12:21 PM

Jan 2014
So we have 24 or 25 episodes?

If the last episode is double length, idk how they can fill that. @@
Jun 13, 2015 12:25 PM

Sep 2014
Harlequina said:
And here I am completely drawn in by what's happening on the screen and what the characters are saying, time flying by real quick, not wanting to wait for the next episode (same as always really).

Small thing, but I loved the distortion effect when Shirou is unable to read Ea. Same kind of effect you see a lot in the VN. It's nice.

Honestly at this point it might be best to just not read anything about the UBW series on MAL, for me. It doesn't really do any good.

Yeah, I think what we did see was great. We just needed a slightly longer fight between Saber and Assassin and a brief mention of his blind spot imo, but gotta deal with the time constraints. :(
Jun 13, 2015 12:27 PM

Nov 2013
ChickenFry said:
So we have 24 or 25 episodes?

If the last episode is double length, idk how they can fill that. @@
Two more episodes. No double length episodes.

There are 4 scenes left, as well as the epilogue and Archer's Answer. In total we have around 6 scenes left, so unless they add more AO scenes, the last two episodes will be enough.
Jun 13, 2015 12:34 PM

Jan 2014
And here I'm hoping for more AO....
Jun 13, 2015 1:02 PM

Dec 2014
I am the Priest of my church
Yuetsu is my body, and wine is my blood
I have trolled over a thousand users
Unknown to sympathy, nor known to apathy
Withstood Shirou to eat Mapo Tofu
Yet, my question will never be answered
So as I rejoice, Unlimited Kirei Works!
Jun 13, 2015 7:38 PM

Sep 2014
Apparently, that ANN reviewer has a real talent when it comes to saying nonsensical shit.
I'm not sure what the point of Saber's fight against Assassin was. He was a loose end, but the narrative wasn't clamoring for Assassin's backstory at this moment. Gilgamesh's reunion with Saber would have been a lot more interesting, because they have history. Saber is Gilgamesh's motivation. He's the main villain in this arc, and the core reason he's stuck around – to claim Saber as his own – has barely been addressed.

Note: italics by her, I just bolded the stupid part

So, the stupid bitch can't understand that UBW is about Shirou's identity and how he overcomes obstacles. Not only that, she even fails to realize that Saber's already faced Gil at the end of Fate and that doing the same thing again would have been horrible writing. Had a good laugh - ANN/10.

Sorry guys, I just had to do this. lol
Jun 13, 2015 9:53 PM

May 2014
I do hate how personal this spat against that one reviewer feels.

But to be fair she does say some absolutely laughable shit, I think she's surpassed Deen at misinformation by this point.
Jun 13, 2015 9:54 PM

May 2014
ChickenFry said:
And here I'm hoping for more AO....

Give me London and I'll forgive everything.
Jun 13, 2015 10:49 PM

Sep 2014
WrongPriest said:
I do hate how personal this spat against that one reviewer feels.

But to be fair she does say some absolutely laughable shit, I think she's surpassed Deen at misinformation by this point.

I don't know why she's even allowed to keep on writing these reviews. To write reviews, you need a reasonable person with good analytical skills, not a pessimistic sjw blind to anything positive in the show.

It's funny how she's been rating most episodes C or C-, but actually gave episode 20 a freaking D. I mean, most people who genuinely disliked that episode probably haven't been enjoying this series at all. It's people who are even less likely to enjoy the subsequent ones, yet she thought it was even worse because ripping someone's heart out is "sexist".

Not that I care at all, but it's still surprising that someone like her hasn't been removed from her position. I didn't know much about ANN when I first saw one of her review - and frankly, I still don't -, but the fact that she's still there is enough to gauge how bad that site is. I guess the owners just don't give a shit. lol
Jun 14, 2015 6:29 AM

Mar 2013
FlamepriesT said:
Yeah, I think what we did see was great. We just needed a slightly longer fight between Saber and Assassin and a brief mention of his blind spot imo, but gotta deal with the time constraints. :(

I'll give you that one.

But it looked cool anyway.
Jun 14, 2015 6:30 AM

Mar 2013
Random, but I just found this (haven't seen it before personally)

"Noriko Shitaya's response to Heaven's Feel Movie"

Dunno what she's saying cause there's no translation, but it's pretty adorable nonetheless. That's Sakura's VA btw.
Jun 14, 2015 7:33 AM

Oct 2014
^I think that was from the event (end of July 2014 I think) where they announced what the "new Fate project" will be. They announced UBW quite early in the event and then at the very end they dropped the bomb by showing the HF trailer. After that Noriko Shitaya held this speech. I can remember, because I watched the live stream back then.

BTW, the opening of the event was this:

Jun 14, 2015 9:22 AM

Aug 2010
Harlequina said:

[yt]awH9oO95sNk[/ yt]

Dunno what she's saying cause there's no translation, but it's pretty adorable nonetheless. That's Sakura's VA btw.

She's saying:
"I keep planting seeds for the promised day.
Flowers of redemption.
I'll wait for spring here until I'm absolved."

Those lines are from HF's normal end, said by old Sakura as she waits for Shirou.
astroprogsJun 14, 2015 9:25 AM
Jun 14, 2015 11:46 AM

Oct 2014
astroprogs said:
Harlequina said:

[yt]awH9oO95sNk[/ yt]

She's saying:
"I keep planting seeds for the promised day.
Flowers of redemption.
I'll wait for spring here until I'm absolved."

Those lines are from HF's normal end, said by old Sakura as she waits for Shirou.

inb4 "this proves they won't make any HF movies after all and it was all just a big troll by ufo!" or "this proves they will go with the normal ending!"
Jun 14, 2015 11:58 AM

Aug 2010
Grey-Zone said:
inb4 "this proves they will go with the normal ending!"

Well, I'd actually be okay with it if they did. True end's conclusion pissed me off.
If they did normal end with a Kirei and Illya conclusion (AKA True with Shirou staying dead), that would be quite awesome.

-------------------------------------------
In other news: CONFIRMED: The English DUB premieres at the upcoming Anime Expo.
Jun 14, 2015 12:29 PM

Sep 2014
I gotta say, HF's normal ending with Sakura waiting for Shirou was heartbreaking. Painful, but beautiful.
Jun 14, 2015 12:30 PM

Oct 2014
astroprogs said:
Well, I'd actually be okay with it if they did. True end's conclusion pissed me off.
If they did normal end with a Kirei and Illya conclusion (AKA True with Shirou staying dead), that would be quite awesome.

"Illya dies for nothing"
-> "improvement"

The point was "you can only save one". Shirou saves Sakura and then Illya saves Shirou. That's what TE is: two people saving one other person and by creating a "chain" out of it, they created a miracle where only one person died, but two were saved.

The whole "Sakura and Shirou are too dependent on each other" argument is thrown around a lot, but I really don't see why that is such a problem. At least they have a LOT of time to solve this "problem" and Rider is there as well, and helps once in a while too. It's not that bad when there is a long time to tackle the issue.

Considering Sakura has been cursed with bad luck all her life, I don't see what the problem is with having things work out well for once. The only explanation I see is that it's never seen from this perspective (i.e. people only look at it from a "criminal" perspective), or they are angry that she can have a good ending, while Lancer can't...

Oh no... I hope I didn't start another "Sakura wars"...
Grey-ZoneJun 14, 2015 12:44 PM
Jun 14, 2015 12:43 PM

Aug 2010
FlamepriesT said:
I gotta say, HF's normal ending with Sakura waiting for Shirou was heartbreaking. Painful, but beautiful.

Exactly.

Grey-Zone said:
"Illya dies for nothing"
-> "improvement"

The point was "you can only save one". Shirou saves Sakura and then Illya saves Shirou. That's what TE is: two people saving one other person and by creating a "chain" out of it, they created a miracle where only one person died, but two were saved.

Illya still dies either way, and I'd rather have Illya and Sakura live rather than Shirou.
The normal end just fits HF's feel more IMO. True just screams "wish fulfillment". It's Nasu's story biases and tendencies at full display, rather than natural story progression.

And as i said, if they made an original ending with a Kirei and Illya conclusion while still killing Shirou, i would be more than happy and declare the adaptation the definite version of HF in my eyes (assuming they don't screw up the rest, of course).
Jun 14, 2015 1:05 PM

Oct 2014
astroprogs said:
Illya still dies either way, and I'd rather have Illya and Sakura live rather than Shirou.
The normal end just fits HF's feel more IMO. True just screams "wish fulfillment". It's Nasu's story biases and tendencies at full display, rather than natural story progression.

And as i said, if they made an original ending with a Kirei and Illya conclusion while still killing Shirou, i would be more than happy and declare the adaptation the definite version of HF in my eyes (assuming they don't screw up the rest, of course).

I see it the exact other way around. Heaven's Feel was a story about finding "hope" in a "hopeless situation" to me. The way the normal end goes is basically completely shattering that hope. Well in the context of the VN it was good to have the normal end, because it shows that there are multiple ways it can go. If not a "perfect result" then at least a "satisfying result" should be possible, but not guaranteed. I like this concept of an "uncertain result" in this particular case very much. It really brings the upsides of the VN format to light, which I didn't feel all that much in the choice(s) between the two UBW endings.

However for a movie adaption that doesn't work that well (we also got a manga on top of that). So unless we get different endings per medium, or we get BOTH endings in movie format one after another, then it becomes a real problem. In doubt I would choose the True Ending though, because the Normal Ending by itself would just make everything seem pointless in hindsight.
Jun 14, 2015 1:23 PM

Aug 2010
Grey-Zone said:
I see it the exact other way around. Heaven's Feel was a story about finding "hope" in a "hopeless situation" to me. The way the normal end goes is basically completely shattering that hope. Well in the context of the VN it was good to have the normal end, because it shows that there are multiple ways it can go. If not a "perfect result" then at least a "satisfying result" should be possible, but not guaranteed. I like this concept of an "uncertain result" in this particular case very much. It really brings the upsides of the VN format to light, which I didn't feel all that much in the choice(s) between the two UBW endings.

However for a movie adaption that doesn't work that well (we also got a manga on top of that). So unless we get different endings per medium, or we get BOTH endings in movie format one after another, then it becomes a real problem. In doubt I would choose the True Ending though, because the Normal Ending by itself would just make everything seem pointless in hindsight.

Personally, i felt like HF was a story about love, not hope. It's the only route where Shirou's drive is all about the one he loves. Fate and UBW had their share of hopeless situations. HF wasn't really any different in that regard.
Having Shirou live in Fate and UBW but die in HF shows not only how brutal the events of that route were, but carry the feel the entire route had to its very conclusion.
The excessively rosy and sweet ending just clashed badly with the rest of the route.

I really wish they go for the aforementioned mixed end (never gonna happen, i know ;_;), but if i really had to choose, I'd choose True as well.
Jun 15, 2015 3:51 AM

Mar 2013
I'm gonna hate it a lot if they go with normal end. It just sucks to me to have as a finisher to the whole story, both HF and F/sn as a whole, no matter if there's a tonal shift with the true end epilogue or not. Plain and simple. It didn't satisfy me one bit when I went for it first before the true end.

Maybe they will change the true end. Either way though, Illya must still be a big part of it at least. Heaven's Feel must be used. Sooooo yeeea...
Jun 15, 2015 9:29 AM

Feb 2014
They definitely should not go with the normal end, there's way too many things that are left unsettled: Illya, Kotomine, Zouken, etc.

Also the major plot point in Heaven's Feel is heaven's feel which Illya accomplishes through her extraordinary sacrifice. Normal end ends too dramatically, the True End is best end. Period.

On another note, I saw Fai spouting off that Miura will be doing the storyboards for Heaven's Feel. Now, I don't believe what he says because almost all of his predictions about the first three episodes of this season was WRONG. Though, if that is true I will lose a lot of faith in HF.

If they censor out the sex, rape, etc. It's ruined. You need all those things fro Sakura's character and even Shirou's character.
Jun 15, 2015 9:45 AM

Sep 2014
Uhh, as much as I like the heroic, yet tragic tone of the normal end, I don't understand why anybody would even consider it a possibility. The true end is called "true" for a reason.
Jun 15, 2015 4:40 PM
Jun 2014
LoomyTheBrew said:
On another note, I saw Fai spouting off that Miura will be doing the storyboards for Heaven's Feel. Now, I don't believe what he says because almost all of his predictions about the first three episodes of this season was WRONG. Though, if that is true I will lose a lot of faith in HF.

It was stated on ANN one year ago, a few months before UBW started. Since then there was no additional information released, I wouldn't fully believe in what a news on ANN says.

But I can see why he would try to shit on an adaptation that hasn't even aired yet since he always exaggerates and only wants to see the bad things after his life has been crushed by ufotable and the whole UBW staff.
Jun 15, 2015 4:55 PM

Oct 2014
Fai should play some Danganronpa to realize that he is just full of despair.
Jun 15, 2015 5:35 PM

Sep 2014
Grey-Zone said:
Been meaning to play this game in a while. Do you know how good it is compared to 999?
Jun 15, 2015 8:18 PM

Oct 2014
FlamepriesT said:
Grey-Zone said:
Been meaning to play this game in a while. Do you know how good it is compared to 999?

I played neither, I only watched the Danganronpa anime and saw a game walkthrough on the original PSP Danganronpa game. I heard about 999 but the only Nitendo DS games I looked walkthroughs for was the Ace Attorney series.

OFFTOPIC: !!!!!! E3 announcment of FF7 remake during Sony's conference.
Jun 15, 2015 9:55 PM

May 2014
FF7 remake..

I don't really know what to make of that. I doubt we'll see it any time soon anyway.
Jun 15, 2015 11:17 PM

Sep 2014
I don't care much about a FF7 remake to be honest. It'll probably look pretty damn good though, so maybe I'll finally finish it if it comes out on the pc. That being said, I'd much rather see a FF6 remake - it was such a beautiful game, amazing soundtrack, far more enjoyable than what I saw in FF7.

I was pretty damn stoked when I saw the Dishonored 2 announcement though. Such a cool game! Just make sure you get rid of the fucking bugs before releasing it Bethesda, ffs that dlc was amazing, yet at the same time buggy as hell.

It looks like the new Doom will be far closer to the original than Doom 3 ever hoped to be. It isn't as oldschool as I'd like, but what I did see still looked great. What I didn't see though - namely, the lack of a kickass soundtrack, was most certainly a letdown for me. That was an essential aspect of oldschool shooters like Doom 1 and 2.
Jun 16, 2015 12:55 AM

May 2014
FF6 was one of my favourites too, although I think I liked 7's material system more than 6's summon system. Although anything's a better than 8's lol

I can safely say I've enjoyed every final fantasy greatly sans the last two 13 remakes.

As for AAA games I can't say I've enjoyed anything in a long while as much as I have Witcher 3.
Jun 16, 2015 1:49 AM

Mar 2013
FlamepriesT said:
Grey-Zone said:

If you like mysteries and Phoenix Wright, it's a must play.

Danganronpa is more over the top with its characters... 999 was a bit more serious. Kinda hard to compare them directly really. I mean, Danganronpa is like a mix between 999+Phoenix Wright+Persona.

It's pure entertainment though, there's no doubt about that. I love it. Perfect if you like solving mysteries. Sometimes it can be "too simple", but that doesn't much change how fun it is. It's the same with Phoenix Wright.

Plus it has a sequel that most people (including me) think is better than the first one.

Oh and awesome music.
HarlequinaJun 16, 2015 1:57 AM
Jun 16, 2015 11:54 AM

Aug 2010
I'm one of those very rare people who never played FF7, so I'm actually very excited to play this new remake.
Jun 16, 2015 4:46 PM

Sep 2014
WrongPriest said:
As for AAA games I can't say I've enjoyed anything in a long while as much as I have Witcher 3.

Yeah, I can't recall the last AAA that was really good. I hadn't been playing much at all a couple of weeks ago, but then I decided to beat TW2 on Dark for the first time to prepare my TW1+2 save file to import. It seems to me TW1 is pretty irrelevant though and all decision I made in TW2 may not play such an important role with the exception of those you can already choose yourself when you leave White Orchard.

I think they got so many things right, like the horse. Dragon Age Inquisition was horrible in this regard - your mounts were so slow it barely made any difference. In TW3, you can move around much faster and by holding the button it follows the road path, which is genius. Unlike Skyrim, you still have tons of stuff to do on the map even after you've been to a location, so it's not just fast travel.

That being said, I have to give DAI a big edge in terms of terrain. TW3 is sizeable, but there seems to be little variety in the places you go - at least in White Orchard and Velen/Novigrad, which are the places I've been to so far. I'd say TW2 was pretty solid in this regard though - every chapter had a very different feel, with dififerent areas to explore, great aeshetics.

As for the combat system, I was surprised to see how good it was. The alternate signs are a great idea, the ability to use bombs without having to go through the tedious crafting process all over again like in TW2 is fantastic (not to mention they're significantly better), you can craft better versions of the same oil and bombs, etc. I was worried it was going to be too easy at first because it's much more open than TW2, but it's actually pretty challenging on Death March.

When it comes to the story though, I feel TW2 slaughters TW3 - once again, at least until you get to Novigrad, which is where I am currently. The narrative was much more gripping imo. Your decisions were a huge part of the game.
Harlequina said:
If you like mysteries and Phoenix Wright, it's a must play.

Danganronpa is more over the top with its characters... 999 was a bit more serious. Kinda hard to compare them directly really. I mean, Danganronpa is like a mix between 999+Phoenix Wright+Persona.

It's pure entertainment though, there's no doubt about that. I love it. Perfect if you like solving mysteries. Sometimes it can be "too simple", but that doesn't much change how fun it is. It's the same with Phoenix Wright.

Plus it has a sequel that most people (including me) think is better than the first one.

Oh and awesome music.

I've never played Phoenix Wright or Persona, but Persona 4 Golden seems great. Phoenix Wright looks good as well, but I think I'd enjoy Danganronpa much more because of the setting.

Awesome music is always great. Although I don't think I'll find a soundtrack better than Exceed 3rd's in a long long time. Probably the best I've heard in years. It's pure eargasm:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrEHyYlJjVA&list=PLfStbN_tX2Z11XdHyHUF7Dee7dBMfgxl2&index=11
Jun 16, 2015 11:20 PM

Sep 2013
astroprogs said:
I'm one of those very rare people who never played FF7, so I'm actually very excited to play this new remake.

I'm in the same boat. So many good things said about it, but I never got around to it.

If this remake does the original game justice, then it's just what the doctor ordered.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2015 8:37 PM

May 2014
FlamepriesT said:

When it comes to the story though, I feel TW2 slaughters TW3 - once again, at least until you get to Novigrad, which is where I am currently. The narrative was much more gripping imo.

Oh I agree 100%, also probably because I'm up to the exact same point xD

Although it might just be because the I had a crush on the dragon chick.
Jun 17, 2015 8:39 PM

Sep 2014
Oh yeah! Dat lesbomancy! Best scene in the whole fucking game man. LOL
Jun 20, 2015 5:41 PM

Nov 2013
Does anyone know how did the recent episode do in terms of nico nico ratings (or whatever it was that got 95% 5/5 votes for episode 20)?
Jun 20, 2015 5:46 PM

Feb 2014
I'm just going to quote myself:
So I guess they split the 48 min episode to two episodes? Interesting. Maybe Nasu wanted to add more stuff to the end. Anyways I like Epilogues so I'm glad we get a full episode of it. Rin x Shirou moments next week I'm hoping, besides the obvious one.

It was a very good episode. Shirou vs Gilgamesh was sweet and Saber going out the way she did was very satisfying. But god damn, I hate how they made Excalibur so dark! I know in the Blurays it's going to be lighter but could they seriously not just make it just a bit brighter? Otherwise it was beautiful. They gave Saber a better ending than in the VN.

Also New Dawn played during Archer's departure was sweet. Rin will keep Shirou on track!!! Rin x Shirou is great couple, definitely a close second to Sakura x Shirou.

Also now I hope in the epilogue they show Rin and Shirou starting their new life in London! Maybe, just maybe running into Lord El-Melloi II (formerly known as Waver Velvet!) Now that would be exciting!

Seriously, I'd be so excited if it showed them in London next episode. Would be a nice addition.
Jun 20, 2015 10:16 PM

Sep 2014
ANN's latest episode review:
There's also a disappointing lack of variety in the noble phantasms they conjure. They have an infinite number of legendary weapons from throughout world history to choose from. This amounts to some greyed-out models of swords, spears, and axes in this battle. Yawn. This would be a good place for Easter eggs! Maybe have Gilgamesh launch Lancer's Gae Bolg, or Caster's Curse Breaker, etc., some stuff that's recognizably powerful and diverse. ufotable missed their chance to make FSN:UBW's conclusion a real spectacle.

Easter fucking eggs, I can't believe I read that. Wow... lol

So now, Caster's np is called "Curse" Breaker. A super powerful weapon that's capable of breaking a contract. Except, what contract is it going to break exactly? Fucking genius!
LOL can't stop laughing
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 »

More topics from this board

» Heaven's Feel Manga Discussion [HF Spoilers!]

LoomyTheBrew - May 11, 2015

22 by LoomyTheBrew »»
Dec 24, 2015 11:52 AM

» RP Game - Have your avatar speak to the avatar above you ( 1 2 )

TrueKireiPriest - Mar 31, 2015

93 by removed-user »»
Dec 6, 2015 10:57 AM

» Need advice on web purchase

Taimanin_Irelia - May 7, 2015

1 by Bobulated »»
May 7, 2015 9:31 AM

» Tu Aru Majutsu no Index General Discussion SPOILERS AHEAD

Bobulated - Apr 25, 2015

6 by Shrimperor »»
Apr 27, 2015 9:48 AM

» Fanfiction Thread!(Spoilahs)

mira-pyon - Apr 22, 2015

3 by Shrimperor »»
Apr 23, 2015 1:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.