Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 2, 2014 12:44 PM
Mar 2013
I don't know

they won't be able to smoke when the government makes it illegal like other dangerous drugs (cocaine, marijuana, meth etc)
Jun 2, 2014 12:44 PM

May 2012
smelly-cat said:
Daryl-sama said:
Bayrock said:
Daryl-sama said:
yesss. i smoke that magic grass as well . its more of a way to a good time .

And unless you enjoy blunts (admittedly I'm quite guilty) there aren't many dangers posed to your health as opposed to cigarettes and tobacco.

I usually use a pipe most of the time . At parties i smoke blunts lolol
bongs or gtfo

I have a nice glass pipe, and an even nicer glass bong but there's not a moment in the day that goes by that I don't appreciate a good doobie.
BayrockJun 2, 2014 12:52 PM
Jun 2, 2014 12:48 PM

Jun 2013
Daryl-sama said:
iNaruX said:
It was cool back in the day. I smoked for 2 years and then stopped. I've hear that people had problems with dropping it. Like wtf..just don't touch the cigarettes again?

Yoo same here. i don't understand how people get addicted . I'm on and off with cigarettes.

I'm sorry to say this guys, but you probably weren't addicted. Not on the level most smokers/nicotine addicts are atleast.

I for one have first hand exerience with nicotine and it's dangerous effects. What most people forget or are unaware of is the fact that there are more ways than smoking to get addicted to nicotine. I used to be addicted to a product called "snus", which basically is a little pocket that you put under your upper lip.
The difference between this product and smoking is that I'm constantly giving my body nicotine, since the pocket remains under my lip. Smoking is a "quick fix" due to the fact that you give your body nicotine for a short amount of time. Another difference is the higher amount of nicotine my nicotine provider "snus" has compared to normal cigarettes. Seeing as I was giving my body more nicotine on a more regular basis, I was much more likely to get addicted.
Jun 2, 2014 12:50 PM

May 2012

Done snus. But not on a regular basis. I don't know. I would say I wasn't a light smoker either. Bout half a pack a day maybe..more or less. But yeah it depends on the person you are right.

My whole male family smokes and my uncle only stopped when my aunt threatened to leave him if he continued.
S H O U T _ O L D _ B U T _ G O L D
Jun 2, 2014 12:51 PM

May 2012
JD2411 said:
I don't know

they won't be able to smoke when the government makes it illegal like other dangerous drugs (cocaine, marijuana, meth etc)

Contrary to your beliefs the prohibition of drugs is not growing stricter but rather becoming more lenient in the case of marijuana at least. I agree that cigarettes are an issue and I even understand your notion that they should be made illegal.

However I don't think that will ever happen because I have a theory. My theory is that the government has allowed for alcohol and cigarettes to remain legal because the nation and world are already becoming overpopulated. If they made it their interest to ban alcohol and cigarettes surely the deaths related to these substances would drop substantially. I don't think they want that to happen, but that is only my theory.

On the other hand marijuana is slowly becoming more accepted in the United States and other areas of the world as a medical anomaly. And, if you're well versed on drugs and the risks they pose then you know there are no deaths linked to the substance itself.
BayrockJun 2, 2014 12:56 PM
Jun 2, 2014 12:54 PM

Jun 2013
iNaruX said:

Done snus. But not on a regular basis. I don't know. I would say I wasn't a light smoker either. Bout half a pack a day maybe..more or less. But yeah it depends on the person you are right.

My whole male family smokes and my uncle only stopped when my aunt threatened to leave him if he continued.

Thx for the spoiler tag! Made everything more clean.

Interesting, are you swedish by any chance? People need motivation to quit, glad your uncle found some.
Jun 2, 2014 12:58 PM

May 2012
AnimeSweden said:
iNaruX said:

Thx for the spoiler tag! Made everything more clean.

Interesting, are you swedish by any chance? People need motivation to quit, glad your uncle found some.

I have swedish friends that originally showed me what it is when I visited them in Stockholm, but I later found out that it is popular in Switzerland, too.
S H O U T _ O L D _ B U T _ G O L D
Jun 2, 2014 1:00 PM

May 2012
AnimeSweden said:
Interesting, are you swedish by any chance?

Snus exists and has gained popularity in America as well assuming you were linking it to Sweden. It's essentially a subsidiary of snuff which has existed around here as long as I can remember
Jun 2, 2014 1:02 PM
Mar 2013
Bayrock said:
JD2411 said:
I don't know

Contrary to your beliefs the prohibition of drugs is not growing stricter but rather becoming more lenient in the case of marijuana at least. I agree that cigarettes are an issue and I even understand your notion that they should be made illegal.

However I don't think that will ever happen because I have a theory. My theory is that the government has allowed for alcohol and cigarettes to remain legal because the nation and world are already becoming overpopulated. If they made it their interest to ban alcohol and cigarettes surely the deaths related to these substances would drop substantially. I don't think they want that to happen, but that is only my theory.

On the other hand marijuana is slowly becoming more accepted in the United States and other areas of the world as a medical anomaly. And, if you're well versed on drugs and the risks they pose then you know there are no deaths linked to the substance itself.
marijuana is dangerous otherwise it wouldn't be illegal
Jun 2, 2014 1:03 PM

May 2012
JD2411 said:

That's why it's medically legal in nearly half of the states and even recreationally legal in Colorado.
Jun 2, 2014 1:04 PM

Nov 2013
JD2411 said:
Bayrock said:
JD2411 said:
I don't know

Cannabis was made illegal due to the paper companies wanting to get it banned because it was a cheaper form for paper. Cannabis was not banned because of Marijuana
Jun 2, 2014 1:05 PM

Aug 2012
Some people just don't want to live more than 60 years without any serious health problems.
Jun 2, 2014 1:12 PM
Nov 2013
I smoke sometimes, but is very rare. It's been already 6 months that I don't, and I don't feel like it. But when I buy cigarettes, I think is because I just want to enjoy them a little bit. To be honest, I like to smoke alone at night, listening to some good music and thinking about everything. There is not really a good reason to do it, I believe. I'm not addicted, I just like it. I smoke like that since I was 15 maybe, but is very very rare for me to smoke; twice a year, sometimes only once... I don't remember how I started, maybe I bought for curiosity.
Jun 2, 2014 1:13 PM

May 2012
Celestrial2 said:

Cannabis was made illegal due to the paper companies wanting to get it banned because it was a cheaper form for paper. Cannabis was not banned because of Marijuana

That's the hemp ban for you.
Jun 2, 2014 1:32 PM

Mar 2014
goulartknight said:
So my question is; How do people get addicted to smoking?, I've done it for 4 years of my life, hated it and just dropped the ball like it was nothing.

thats a good question. something I never understood. I have a friend who smoking 2 boxes of cigarettes per day and he wants to quit but he cant.

yet my brother just quit it one day like it was nothing after a few years on smoking.

I guess addiction is different for different peoples.

but I never smoked myself so dont know how it feels.
please sell me the condom, mister
I would like to fuck my sister!
condoms really worth to keep
I will fuck her very deep!
could you be my condom keeper?
so I could try to fuck her deeper!

please think I m stupid but please dont think I m a troll.
--------------------------------------------------------------
http://protpisaenglish.blogspot.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipzn0J8cfrY
Jun 2, 2014 1:38 PM

May 2012
Siscon2000 said:

yet my brother just quit it one day like it was nothing after a few years on smoking.

I also have never been addicted but my assumption is that the people who 'smoke for years' and then quit have some other reason that they've kept up smoking for a period of time. I don't believe those people are 'addicted' in the sense that most others are. Or, if they were addicted something must have clicked in their mind that gave them a desire to quit more than they desired to smoke.

Guess everyone is different.
Jun 2, 2014 1:40 PM

Aug 2011
To commit suicide.
Smiles and laughter are always good, but never forget your Poker Face.~
Jun 2, 2014 1:46 PM

Mar 2014
Bayrock said:
Siscon2000 said:

I also have never been addicted but my assumption is that the people who 'smoke for years' and then quit have some other reason that they've kept up smoking for a period of time. I don't believe those people are 'addicted' in the sense that most others are. Or, if they were addicted something must have clicked in their mind that gave them a desire to quit more than they desired to smoke.

Guess everyone is different.

My brother allways told me that hes not addicted while he smoked. I never believed him untill he quit so easily. I guess his reason to smoke was his smokers friends not actual addiction.
please sell me the condom, mister
I would like to fuck my sister!
condoms really worth to keep
I will fuck her very deep!
could you be my condom keeper?
so I could try to fuck her deeper!

please think I m stupid but please dont think I m a troll.
--------------------------------------------------------------
http://protpisaenglish.blogspot.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipzn0J8cfrY
Jun 2, 2014 1:48 PM

Oct 2012
To make it in the world of competitive smoke circle blowing.
Jun 2, 2014 1:49 PM

Nov 2013
Bayrock said:
Celestrial2 said:

That's the hemp ban for you.

yeah what i meant. xD
Jun 2, 2014 4:59 PM
Jul 2018
Peer pressure is the leading reason why in my opinion, after addiction sets in smoking is the go to for when stress pops up or so I've been told. It makes sense.
Jun 2, 2014 5:15 PM

Mar 2014
Celestrial2 said:
JD2411 said:
Bayrock said:
JD2411 said:
I don't know

Umm source? I've only ever heard that from family guy.
Jun 2, 2014 5:45 PM

Mar 2012
They start to want to know how it's like or because they are dumb, young and think it's cool. Some smoke for many different reason still, after a while they get addicted and then you smoke because it makes you feel good and satisfied and less-stressed.
There's no such thing as a painless lesson.
They just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary.
You can't gain anything without losing something first.
Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it,
you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle.
Yeah, a heart made fullmetal.
- Fullmetal Alchemist
Jun 2, 2014 7:15 PM

Feb 2013
Back when I was super busy, it would be twice a month or so where I was just buried in shit and couldn't get a moment by myself. So I'd smoke because it was the only time I could be doing something without really doing or thinking about anything and it would only take like 10 mins to relax and go back to whatever. It feels nice, but it smells like shit. Could never see myself smoking something like a pack a day or anything like that though. Just once in a while. Otherwise I'm killing myself 'to make use of my time,' whether it's work, art, whatever.
Jun 2, 2014 8:29 PM

Oct 2013
i smoke cigars now and then
"What a pitty, for such a intelligent young lady to be so brain washed by the organization...but ill be happy to respond to your lecture, unfortunately the real world isnt always so black and white..little claymore" Teresa Of The Faint Smile.

https://www.facebook.com/InappropriateOperator
Jun 2, 2014 9:09 PM

Oct 2012
I usually smoke when I go out clubbing, it's a great ice breaker with the ladies.
sometimes my friends buy a pack and sometimes I do.
I normally only smoke in smoking areas or on my gazebo's roof which only happens when there's leftovers from the pack I bought for clubbing.

I smoke weed every now when I go to the park with friends, which isn't a lot.

Good thing I'm a Nihilist so I don't care about about my health and shit.
Jun 2, 2014 9:12 PM

Aug 2013
I had an experimental period as a teenager where I did some smoking, but I never really felt anything doing it so I just stopped. Present me is grateful for that.
Jun 2, 2014 9:31 PM

Jul 2012
A long time ago...well in the 1940s, 1950s, 1960s smoking was sort of a cool thing to do, people did it occasionally, but we later learned that smoking was bad and ads were banned and stuff. Its addicting, it releases stress sometimes, and some people are hooked when they try smoking just to fit in. Now that there are E-cigs people think its a bigger excuse to just smoke more. its also easy to do, and requires no effort( well other than 1/2 of your salary)

another time to smoke is when your about to explode in an alien spaceship....
MiraniaJun 2, 2014 9:38 PM
Jun 4, 2014 4:25 PM

May 2012
SkyKyz said:

You'll never get to watch all the anime with that thought process.
Jun 4, 2014 6:22 PM

Dec 2013
People smoke because they get pressured into by others and then they become too addicted to stop. It doesn't make much sense to me and I've never really understood addiction. Why is it so hard to just not buy more when you go to the store?
Immahnoob said:
They say Jesus walked on water.
People are made out of 79% water.
I can walk on people.
So I am 79% Jesus.
Sourire said:
I once fucked an apple pie.
Jun 4, 2014 11:50 PM

Jun 2014
SkyKyz said:
I usually smoke when I go out clubbing, it's a great ice breaker with the ladies.
sometimes my friends buy a pack and sometimes I do.
I normally only smoke in smoking areas or on my gazebo's roof which only happens when there's leftovers from the pack I bought for clubbing.

I smoke weed every now when I go to the park with friends, which isn't a lot.

Are you saying you don't care about anything at all or just don't care about certain things? In case of the first one, I don't really understand how anyone can have absolutely nothing they care about.
Wow! Hey! What's this thing suddenly coming toward me very fast? Very, very fast. So big and flat and round, it needs a big wide-sounding name like . . . ow . . . ound . . . round . . . ground! That's it! That's a good name- ground!
I wonder if it will be friends with me?"

- Improbable Sperm Whale
Jun 5, 2014 12:11 AM

Oct 2013
Because by smoking our swag intesifies by 35%.

But for real now, cigarettes make me calm when nervous and sometimes I just get an urge to smoke. I smoke but I'm not an addict. Same goes for kush. Also all the people who go by their moral crap about smoking speedin up your death are just delusional. My grandparents (both of them from my mothers side) are still alive and healthy and in their late 80s and they smoke a pack on a daily basic, same goes for some other elder people who I know actively smoke. Chances of you having effects of smoking are 1/30 probably, not a sure "death payment" like many present it to be over here.
Jun 5, 2014 12:20 AM

Dec 2012
because fuck you that's why
Jun 5, 2014 1:35 AM

Mar 2013
a_shark said:

blow it out ur bum
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Jun 5, 2014 2:03 AM
Jul 2018
DerpHole said:
a_shark said:

blow it out ur bum

blow it in your bum.
Jun 5, 2014 6:12 AM
Dec 2011
Because they want to!
There are million reason for people to smoke.

The main question is... 'why do people despise smokers?'
Jun 5, 2014 6:25 AM

Jun 2007
From my own experience,

I know people smoke due to:
Stress
Depression
Anxiety
Frustration

And most of all.. escapism. I know some people I know that smoke to be 'numb' for a little while.
It's like, it's their way of coping with what's going on-- especially at a stressful time, because they can't handle it.

So.. yeah.. a multitude of reasons.

-Seigi-
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» The Curse of Overtourism

Meusnier - May 21

20 by Technopunk »»
13 minutes ago

» Do you ever wish the internet would go back 20 years?

ImNotAnOtaku1 - May 22

30 by Technopunk »»
24 minutes ago

» Do you deem gratuitously killing insects immoral?

vasipi4946 - May 10

33 by Daviljoe193 »»
1 hour ago

» Many COVID experts in Japan harassed after speaking to media, survey shows

Meusnier - May 22

11 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again?

KiraraFan - May 7

44 by MalchikRepaid »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.