Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 13, 2013 12:42 AM

Oct 2012
We already have a poll for the best girl in the series.
I want people's opinions about who should be definitely ruled out.
In addition, I am asking people for their opinion about why.
Is it primarily because of looks (physical appearance, not pretty ...) ?
Is it primarily because of a bad personality (annoying ...) ?
Is it primarily because of incompatibility with Eita ?
Mar 13, 2013 12:50 AM

Mar 2012
Finaly someone make this thread. I won't vote though since I like them all.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 24, 2013 7:09 PM
Feb 2013
Chiwa for her looks and her personality. She's been the most annoying character by far.
Mar 25, 2013 6:20 AM

Mar 2013
For the sake of voting, ill go for Hime (due to incompatible) and some what because of (looks)

But tbh no one is the worst, its true that Masuzu and Chiwa are the ones that are prolly end up with Eita but all four of them have great diversity.

I agree Chiwa sometimes is annoying tho :<
Mar 25, 2013 6:43 AM

Jan 2011
Vote for Chiwawa, she is really annoying.

I don't know why people hate Masuzu. She isn't that bad, tbh i love the way she is. (maybe I am satanist ?)
Mar 25, 2013 6:47 AM

Jun 2012
I personally think Masuzu and her Personality. Sure, she may have not liked him, but started liking him. But she started out being a girl with 2 personalities and blackmailing him into dating her! But for some stupid reason he still stays with her! I feel if she would just tell him that she likes him, like the other girls, life would be so much easier!
Mar 25, 2013 8:32 AM

Mar 2013
TheLilyanna said:
I personally think Masuzu and her Personality. Sure, she may have not liked him, but started liking him. But she started out being a girl with 2 personalities and blackmailing him into dating her! But for some stupid reason he still stays with her! I feel if she would just tell him that she likes him, like the other girls, life would be so much easier!

Offtopic!
But in the real world to be honest, (atleast in my country) Girls don't pretty much blurt out that they love someone. They wait for the guy to make a move. Mosly ppl here make excuses just to be with someone they like and wait for the right move
Mar 25, 2013 8:46 AM

Oct 2010
All of them are adorable in their own ways!
Signature Removed
Mar 25, 2013 8:57 AM

Sep 2012
groundfish said:
All of them are terrible in their own ways.
Mar 25, 2013 9:09 AM

Jun 2012
Egoi said:
TheLilyanna said:

Offtopic!
But in the real world to be honest, (atleast in my country) Girls don't pretty much blurt out that they love someone. They wait for the guy to make a move. Mosly ppl here make excuses just to be with someone they like and wait for the right move

Yeah, but in this anime, all the girls pretty much confessed to him. So if you lived in that world, wouldn't it be natural?
Mar 25, 2013 4:31 PM

Sep 2008
CRAP, voted the wrong one.
Ai (incompatible) (your vote)

I meant to vote:
Himeka (incompatible) due to basically Eita's aunt summing up. Too distant, too chuu2.
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
Mar 25, 2013 6:09 PM

Oct 2012
Chiwa and her personality. I think she's kind of annoying.
Mar 30, 2013 7:33 PM

Dec 2012
Idunno why Chiwa is getting so much hate. I think her personality is cute, especially with her love for meat. But I seriously hate Masazu, like she bugs me to no end. Her voice actress too. It fit her character but I hate it lol
Mar 30, 2013 8:12 PM

Jul 2012
Red_Keys said:
groundfish said:

Red_Key's knows whats up.

Masuzu. You need a new option for her -- for being a cunt.

No really, I think she's ugly design wise, an absolute and utter bitch personality wise (and if you try to argue, she says it herself so fuck you), and a manipulative and cruel girl like her is absolutely incompatible with any guy ever.
Mar 30, 2013 8:59 PM
Dec 2012
I dont feel hime's past life story is really good enough to fall in love over. I mean its nothing like dark flame master and wicked eye. Plus she instantly changed her feelings at the end.
And i think out of all the girls i like masuzu the best. Her personality isnt that great but she has a hard past that seems quite depressing which probably made her so mean. She isnt like her sister who likes to act like a bitch for jokes. Theres a lot more behind it that meets the eye.
My second favourite would be Ai. Shes cute and he did promise her that he would marry her.

The next season if it will be made would be awesome. I expect there to be a few BL jokes. His best friend shall join the frey in the competition to win him over!
THE OPPAI DRAGON SHALL SOON ARISE!
~Zoom Zoom Iyaan!
---------------------
Mar 30, 2013 9:27 PM

Feb 2012
After watching the last episode, the 2 weak girls (Chiwa and Hime) started to grow on me. But the weakest of the 2 would be Hime due to incompatibility.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Mar 31, 2013 2:56 AM

Mar 2013
Agreed! I grew a liking to Hime just because of that episode, specifically that OreDere game
Mar 31, 2013 3:18 AM

Jun 2012
Masuzu is more mischievous than bitchy after the first 4 episodes. The only reason she says she's a bitch is because of low self-esteem.
Mar 31, 2013 3:20 AM

Aug 2010
Ai (personality) (your vote).

Not only was she unbearably obnoxious, but she got way too much screen-time, considering she is just a secondary contestant compared to Chiwa and Masuzu.
Mar 31, 2013 3:24 AM

Nov 2012
Himeka, due to her personality... I don't know, I just don't like her. Well, least liked of all girls.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Mar 31, 2013 3:53 AM
Mar 2013
Chiwa (looks) (personality) (incompatible)

Himeka never really seemed in the race; she was acting more on the 'burning fighting fighter' delusion more than anything.

Ai, although obsessed, didn't seem as obsessed/emotional as Chiwa.

Chiwa was flat - out annoying in her pursuit to me personally thus why I vote Chiwa as worst girl. Didn't like her looks, personality, and thought she wasn't as compatible as a childhood friend could be...
Mar 31, 2013 3:54 AM

May 2010
Masuzu...personality and incompatible too..
Mar 31, 2013 4:14 AM

May 2010
Mogami-kun said:

Not only was she unbearably obnoxious, but she got way too much screen-time, considering she is just a secondary contestant compared to Chiwa and Masuzu.

Some people sure have bad taste...
Mar 31, 2013 5:06 AM

Mar 2013
ahmed_great2005 said:
Mogami-kun said:

Some people sure have bad taste...

Dude it's his opinion. just because you like someone/something doesnt mean everyone should too. We all live in a different environment thus we have different tastes. Let me ask you something, who dictates what is right and what is wrong? What is beautiful and what is ugly? What is good and what is bad?
Mar 31, 2013 5:37 AM

Dec 2011
Himeka - personality
Her fantasy is too big.

Chiwa got respect from me with this last episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 2013 11:00 AM
Feb 2013
Chiwa.
Chiwa Chiwa Chiwa. Most annoying character and worst looks out of the 4.
Mar 31, 2013 11:34 AM

Jul 2011
Chiwa (incompatible)

Let's be honest, they don't look good together.
Mar 31, 2013 12:12 PM

Jan 2012
Chiwa (personality)

Hated her ever since the first episode already.
Apr 18, 2013 6:42 PM

Nov 2009
chiwa:
ugly appearance (moedisgusting)
no boobs, Boobs, BOOBS!
wtf with her necklace?
crybaby sh*t...

hate her 100%...

Eita is for Masuzu...
If you just did nothing because you thought it wouldn't help, then you'd end up doing less than nothing; for nothing would change and nothing would end. (Kira Yamato - Gundam Seed Phase 34: Seen & Unseen)
Apr 18, 2013 6:47 PM

Feb 2013
I hate Himeka and her weird hair style
"Currently playing the Game of of Life"
Poppin Pills is All We Know - Antidote
May 2, 2013 10:57 AM

Sep 2010
I have to say Masuzu for personality. She's pretty but she's very aware that she is and uses that to get her way. Her "tragic back story" that gets expositioned by her bratty little sister was annoying and I wish she'd gotten taken to Sweden (or wherever her rich father lives). That would have at least been a good plot with the others deciding whether to go help her.
I think it's more that she's the poor little rich girl stereotype that irks me. Poor her , She's beautiful and fawned over by all guys. Her personality is her worse quality,even if it's supposedly a mask.

I used to like Chiwa but with the other girls around she got sidelined big time.
Ai is really bratty and selfish but she's at least amusing. I wasn't cringing and fast forwarding with her like I did when Masuzu was around.

This is my personal opinion not me stating a fact.
I see a few people that share this option but others who don't.
kittyfoMay 2, 2013 11:00 AM
(hopefully better )
Jun 6, 2013 6:56 PM

Jun 2012
ihateeveryone said:
Red_Keys said:
groundfish said:

Red_Key's knows whats up.

Masuzu. You need a new option for her -- for being a cunt.

No really, I think she's ugly design wise, an absolute and utter bitch personality wise (and if you try to argue, she says it herself so fuck you), and a manipulative and cruel girl like her is absolutely incompatible with any guy ever.

I've gone into more depth in other threads, and don't really feel like it again. But pretty much this. Absolute cunt of a person, and the first time in over 200 anime I've dropped an anime solely because of one character.
Jun 12, 2013 12:42 PM

Sep 2009
Mazusu i hate her since the first episode -.- she's an bitch with two faced.

Chiwa is the most kawai of all of them and i love her personality is energetic but mature, i feel sorry for her cuz in entire anime she was left aside, the last episode i was so sad because of chiwa .-. at least she kiss him. I love her appearance she was small and fragile, her hair is cute and i love her hair color XD she is an ''blonde'' with orage hair XD i love orange and yellow *-*

Himeka she is cute but annoying for me, i hate chars with voice like her, and she was too childish with the fantasy, the fantasy is too exaggerated, she have the most stupid personality for me, but i don't hate her

Ai i don't like her too, she is so annoying with the wedding papers, like an paper that was made when they were kids was so important -.- she is kinda selfish, but i like her tsudere personlity she was cute, but i think it was too exaggerated, but i don't hate her too.

The only char that i really hate was Mazusu.
The others chars i didn't like but i didn't hate
Yes i only liked chiwa, it was because of her that i started to watch this anime anyway, i just was hoping that others chars were cool too, but they didn't.
Loli ftw *-*
Aug 26, 2016 12:17 PM

Jul 2008
Masuzu

especially with that ending, everything feels like the character's just trying hard to be in the anime. Like she got lost there somewhere trying to be the "fake" character.

Her personality is too randoml in my opinion and Eita fits more with Hime (because they're both dorks) or Chiwa (Because they've been together the longest). Ai is just a random tsundere character even with awesome personality I dont think she's a good pair with Eita.
Feb 15, 2021 11:59 AM
Jan 2021
Masuzu is best and worst girl.
Chiwa may be a tad bit annoying, but that doesn’t stop her from being likable.
Feb 15, 2021 12:02 PM
Jan 2021
sugar-dollie said:
Idunno why Chiwa is getting so much hate. I think her personality is cute, especially with her love for meat. But I seriously hate Masazu, like she bugs me to no end. Her voice actress too. It fit her character but I hate it lol
Yes, Chiwa does get so much unnecessary hate :c
Feb 15, 2021 12:02 PM
Jan 2021
sugar-dollie said:
Yes, Chiwa does get so much unnecessary hate :c

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

470 by Apratim »»
Apr 7, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2013

171 by Apratim »»
Apr 3, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2013

159 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 28, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

168 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

150 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 6:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.