Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 3, 2008 2:25 PM

May 2008
nina4life said:
I really like this show, I really do, but one thing pisses me off.
Why can't "dead" people stay dead. Everyone except Lockon and that "ace" pilot seem to have survived their combats. This show really needs to show some guts by killing some characters. I wouldn't be surprised to see Corner somehow surviving his fight with Setsuna as well.

DEAD PEOPLE DON'T COME BACK TO LIFE!
4/5

P.S. I still really like this show :)

Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch - 10

Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 - 9

For someone crying about characters not dying, you sure love code geass.
Nov 3, 2008 2:28 PM

May 2008
Fantastic ending in this episode, very excited to see what comes next.
Nov 3, 2008 2:38 PM

Sep 2008
KrylonBlue said:
nina4life said:
Why can't "dead" people stay dead. Everyone except Lockon and that "ace" pilot seem to have survived their combats. This show really needs to show some guts by killing some characters. I wouldn't be surprised to see Corner somehow surviving his fight with Setsuna as well.

4/5

Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch - 10

Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 - 9

For someone crying about characters not dying, you sure love code geass.

I never said that makes the show bad, I just stated I don't like it.
And Gundam is not CG, they are 2 completely different shows. To me, Gundam will never be as good as CG. Also, most of the characters in CG got imprisoned, rather than killed. In here, they all seem to have died, but suddenly they all come back to life.
Nov 3, 2008 3:11 PM

Jul 2007
nina4life said:

4/5

Did we see Ali die? No. He just got his lower part of suit blown up.
Did we see Patrick Die? No. AS seen in first season, his cabin survived, by pure joker luck.

These two NEVER WERE Dead. IF seeing drunk Ali by the end of Season1 and Patric standing in line with Cathy was not enough for you, then I do not know what to think.
Basically this show has been VERY consistent with deaths. No one "came back" from death.

CG beating Gundam franchise? Never. AS great as CG was, its one-time "awesome", while Gundam franchise(well except for fail of Seed and Wing) will live on forever and will be awesome no matter how much times have you seen it.
Nov 3, 2008 3:35 PM

Sep 2008
Jesus Christ, why are you guys so touchy?
I stated something I don't like in a thread called: DISCUSSION!

I say I don't like something, and I get attacked and torn apart by show fans.
Damn, learn the meaning of "discussion". It's to discuss series, say what you like, what you don't like, and explain why yes, or why not.
If it gives you such a pleasure, feel free to criticize my opinion, but its MY OPINION.
I don't like seeing anime where people can't die. Yes, we all saw Ali alive in the end, but where did his gundam go after being almost completely blown apart by Lockon, why is he uninjured(stupid question, not actually being able to see his whole body), where was he last 4 years(is it 4?)?
You know what, ignore those questions.

I said what I had to say about this week's episode, until next week, feel free to send PM if you have issues with my opinion.

And about comparing CG to Gundam. Once again, PERSONAL OPINION!
Nov 3, 2008 4:47 PM

Oct 2008
nina4life said:
Jesus Christ, why are you guys so touchy?
I stated something I don't like in a thread called: DISCUSSION!

I say I don't like something, and I get attacked and torn apart by show fans.
Damn, learn the meaning of "discussion". It's to discuss series, say what you like, what you don't like, and explain why yes, or why not.
If it gives you such a pleasure, feel free to criticize my opinion, but its MY OPINION.
I don't like seeing anime where people can't die. Yes, we all saw Ali alive in the end, but where did his gundam go after being almost completely blown apart by Lockon, why is he uninjured(stupid question, not actually being able to see his whole body), where was he last 4 years(is it 4?)?
You know what, ignore those questions.

I said what I had to say about this week's episode, until next week, feel free to send PM if you have issues with my opinion.

And about comparing CG to Gundam. Once again, PERSONAL OPINION!
nina you are talking to fai ;)
Nov 3, 2008 4:56 PM

Jul 2007
nina4life said:
<blah blah>

Ali's current suit is designed by reverse-engineering the leftover parts of his Throne.

How he has no scars or something? His Gundam did not explode, thus there's no direct contact with RedGn Particles, thus all his wounds can be regenerated.

And "personal opinion" means nothing if you can't supply the arguments to make it stand. Next time try to strengthen your opinion with on WHY you think that, instead of blurting out how "omg no one dies there except lockon and that ace guy" :)
Nov 3, 2008 4:56 PM

Sep 2008
Yeah, I noticed in other topics :)
I have nothing against being completely crushed in discussion, but I have a lot against people attacking others for their opinion.

OK; EDIT:
FIrst of all, my first post and second mostly was not meant to be directed to you. (Fai), but to that blue guy, involving CG in this for no reason whatsoever.
Than;
1. Black guy(don't remember his name, one of the ace pilots) died after being "merely" pushed aside during fight between Lockon and Ali, yet Ali survived direct hit by that rifle.
I must be honest and confess I did expect him to survive, because it was obvious that shot missed him, partially. I might be bitching about him because I find him extremely annoying. (just like you find me, and still, here I am)
2. About Patrick. That guy is the luckiest guy in this show. And he survived a lot of times. How? Pure luck, and I don't really mind, he never went on 1on1 vs Gundams(except first fight, which wasn't really a fight). Don't know if he survived, don't really care either.
3. Lockon - I still find it hard to believe that he is not going to show himself during season 2. His body wasn't found(as far as I know), and he "only" got hurt because weapon arms exploded beneath him (enough for dying, but with this show, who knows)
4. Some of the characters died during last fight, they remained dead, true.
5. I might be wrong with this one, because it was long time ago since I watched ep25, but didn't gundam's explode during last clash between Graham(or Joshua, I really have bad memories) and Setsuna? It was only natural to expect he is dead. Huge explosion, even mighty Exia was almost completely destoyed, how come one "little" flag wasn't?
6. Tieria could have died, Setsuna could have died, (H)allelujah, Sergei...but they are all main characters, I guess that's the reason why not.

It was kinda expected for Lockon to die, because he has twin brother who looks the same, sounds the same, just doesn't act the same. He is most easily replaced. Crew from CB ship is easily replaced by new.

It is kinda all, this what I said is much closer to your post than mine, maybe I was overreacting, but I still don't like it. And from what I just wrote, i realized that none of the characters that died couldn't have been just as easily replaced. Nobody really important for story died. Except Corner, but he is not so important, just like throne which played such a small role in first gundam. They came, destroyed everything in 3-4 episodes(created some serious mess), died, and done for.

I think I miss Louise/Saji conversations....season 2 seems to be way more combat oriented, thinking about that, I don't like that fact either :)

So yeah, there you go, my opinion on everything that happened. I apologize for being rude, but attacking someone's opinion is not something I like, and I really can't stand it.

PS: I still like CG more than gundam :)
nina4lifeNov 3, 2008 5:25 PM
Nov 3, 2008 5:47 PM

Sep 2008
what can i say..? is gundum... always awesome..

mm.. saji will become a member of celestial bean?
Nov 3, 2008 6:14 PM

Jul 2007
nina4life said:

1. Black guy(don't remember his name, one of the ace pilots) died after being "merely" pushed aside during fight between Lockon and Ali, yet Ali survived direct hit by that rifle.

If you watch it frame by frame, you actually see Lockon shooting that GNX. When we get close up to the black guy's face, it s all bloody, with helmet broken. Then we saw him basically crash into Dynames, taking out its arm. Look up physics on how "crashing" works in open space vacuum. Yep, its easy to miss, thats what HD-quality is...

nina4life said:

2. About Patrick. That guy is the luckiest guy in this show. And he survived a lot of times. How? Pure luck, and I don't really mind, he never went on 1on1 vs Gundams(except first fight, which wasn't really a fight). Don't know if he survived, don't really care either.

Yep, he is indirect homage to Jerrid of original UC.

nina4life said:

3. Lockon - I still find it hard to believe that he is not going to show himself during season 2. His body wasn't found(as far as I know), and he "only" got hurt because weapon arms exploded beneath him (enough for dying, but with this show, who knows)

You fail.
Above link proves what happened. Not only he got decompressed by the helmet breaking, but he, most likely got his suit and body pierced by wreckage flying in null gravity(yet again look up how it works in vacuum space and why even smallest bit can easily pierce even strongest material)

nina4life said:

5. I might be wrong with this one, because it was long time ago since I watched ep25, but didn't gundam's explode during last clash between Graham(or Joshua, I really have bad memories) and Setsuna? It was only natural to expect he is dead. Huge explosion, even mighty Exia was almost completely destoyed, how come one "little" flag wasn't?

Cabin monitors exploded. Setsuna got DAMAGED(i would not surprised if he retains scars on his shoulders and upper body), and Graham got his entire face ruined. If you look closely during Bushido's scenes, you see huge scars entrenching his entire face. hence the reason why he wears a mask.Heck, we do not know on maybe the mask is crucial on "holding" the face, lol...

Obviously support appeared fast enough to take him away into cryo camera, just as they did with Allelujah.

nina4life said:

6. Tieria could have died, Setsuna could have died, (H)allelujah, Sergei...but they are all main characters, I guess that's the reason why not.

Tieria being non human. Hell, we do not even know if they CAN die...
Sergei was crucial for plot to survive. Not to mention that his story is incomplete and he is critical part on developing Soma.
Hallelujah did die, hence why Allelujah is alone now. His face was "regrown", however brain wave system could not be recreated. Even if he looks like completely healed, his brain is still damaged irreparably.

nina4life said:
Nobody really important for story died.

I have to laugh at this. Louise's family, Proffesor Eifman, Howard Mason, Joshua, Darryl, Christina, Lychty, Doctor, Lockon, Kinue.

If these were not important, then hell, I don't know what would count as important to you.
Nov 3, 2008 6:14 PM

May 2008
nina4life said:

To me, Gundam will never be as good as CG.

And now all of your opinion's are invalid.

Enjoy being ignored ;)

lol oh wow you've only watch Gundam Seed and 00?

gtfo lol.
TechnicsMKIINov 3, 2008 7:11 PM
Nov 3, 2008 7:07 PM

Jun 2008
Fai said:
nina4life said:

You fail.
Above link proves what happened. Not only he got decompressed by the helmet breaking, but he, most likely got his suit and body pierced by wreckage flying in null gravity(yet again look up how it works in vacuum space and why even smallest bit can easily pierce even strongest material)

Not only that, according to the novel, Lockon's body was already damaged before he left the Dynames; He had many broken bones, ribs, and his internal organs were damaged. So even if the actual explosion didn't kill him, he would've died from his injuries anyway. And his helmet was broken, which means he'd run out of air soon.

But I digress, this is the ep 5 discussion thread, no need to argue about things not relevant to the episode (esp CG vs G00 >_> )
Nov 3, 2008 8:55 PM

Sep 2007

If these were not important, then hell, I don't know what would count as important to you.

Setsuna maybe? Lol

Damn. F those GN-X, they just pwn the Cataron's Flag

:(
Nov 3, 2008 10:24 PM

Jan 2007
heh, that was a pretty good episode. Saji finally gets an idea of what things are like which should allow hopefully some good development out of him. I don't need him telling everyone war is bad for the next 20 episodes. And yay for Ali's appearence. He should make things more fun.
Nov 4, 2008 3:40 AM
Dec 2007
I'd like to bash this episode once again but I don't really know where to begin with? I simply can't sympathize with any character (except maybe Lockon 2 and whatever her name Soma) and I just can't take this series seriously, it seems like a big joke to me. I have the bad feeling that Sunrise is simply taking its spectators for fools, placing random situations and characters on the screen with no apparent goal, no serious development and no direction whatsoever :/ Too bad since I like Sunrise actually, it's a big disappointment to me.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Nov 4, 2008 3:43 AM

Jul 2007
MapleRose said:

Not only that, according to the novel, Lockon's body was already damaged before he left the Dynames; He had many broken bones, ribs, and his internal organs were damaged. So even if the actual explosion didn't kill him, he would've died from his injuries anyway. And his helmet was broken, which means he'd run out of air soon.

Well, technically the body would not have time to "run out of air". If Helmet breaks in airless vacuum space, decompression happens. Basically the usual move from higher concentration to lower. Thus, all the air would be forced out of his body, effectively crushing Lockon from inside(hence why his eyes bleed in that video). Its an slow, painful, and horrible death. No one can survive the contact with Vacuum longer than for a 30 seconds. You basically become a lifeless airless waterless thing in term of ~2-3 minutes.

Read more there, this and this. MOst importantly this since it describes on what exactly happens and how it happens in these 2-3 minutes.
AhenshihaelNov 4, 2008 3:48 AM
Nov 4, 2008 5:34 AM
Oct 2008
That transcending humanity comment made by the Innovators I think means Ali's only has a functioning body due to bionics and the like... He's probably more machine than man now.

Still an excellent episode... lots of carnage... will be interesting to see who blames who for it.
Nov 4, 2008 8:22 AM

Jun 2008
Aetheris said:
That transcending humanity comment made by the Innovators I think means Ali's only has a functioning body due to bionics and the like... He's probably more machine than man now.

Still an excellent episode... lots of carnage... will be interesting to see who blames who for it.

I wonder if his eyes would glow like Nena and Louise's XD
Nov 4, 2008 10:59 AM

Sep 2008
Aetheris said:

Great, maybe he will be more likeable for me now :p
Nov 4, 2008 1:05 PM

Nov 2007
Jacut said:
I'd like to bash this episode once again but I don't really know where to begin with? I simply can't sympathize with any character (except maybe Lockon 2 and whatever her name Soma) and I just can't take this series seriously, it seems like a big joke to me. I have the bad feeling that Sunrise is simply taking its spectators for fools, placing random situations and characters on the screen with no apparent goal, no serious development and no direction whatsoever :/ Too bad since I like Sunrise actually, it's a big disappointment to me.
Why? I really don't see where there were random situations so far on S2... First episodes were basically about CB "reborn", gathering the old meisters and recruiting a new one. Now, we're starting to see better how the world is after everything that happened 4 years ago...

The fact is, there is A LOT of mysterious and usolved things about all the characters... I do agree it gives us a feeling of confusion (I feel a bit confused x.x), but I'm sure that soon enough we'll get some answers. :D

Aetheris said:

You have a good point. That would explain the mystery about his survival... o.o

I'm also curious about who will blame who. Since Lyle is in CB, I don't think Kataron will blame them... and we don't know what exactly Saji will do. I hope he joins CB.

Even if I don't like his acts, I really understand how he feels. After all, he had nothing to do with anything between Kataron/CB/A-Laws. Well... but now he has. I wonder what he'll do from now on.

Overall, great episode, though sad and bloody. Ali return was quite epic imo. =X

(Sorry if I did any mistake with the english ;D)
Nov 4, 2008 2:03 PM

Oct 2008
the hand reaching out in the previews indicates a high possibility of someone getting killed, whether it be a minor or a major character. it'd be interesting to see who it is.
Nov 4, 2008 2:05 PM

Jan 2008
I honestly felt rage run through my body when Ali was introduced in the end of the episode. I really dislike him. He's a selfish warmonger with more blood on his hands than the A-LAWs. I liked the episode, I really did. But the introduction of Ali just made me pissed (because of my dislike to him, not that it made the episode bad in any way).

Nov 4, 2008 2:22 PM

Jun 2008
Saji has been an asshole since pretty much forever. They should really kill him off...

Louise is a total bitch (always has been).

Ali Al Sanchez burning Azadistan was awesome. It had to happen now there will be more Setsuna x Marina time...probably every episode from here on?

I want to say Saji will just become more of a pussy but I kinda see him joining as maybe a 5th member/some low rank (technician?) member of CB and then in the end he will someone how get a MS and fight Louise and they will die together ;D?

That prolly will happen....
hznuNov 4, 2008 2:26 PM
Nov 4, 2008 2:53 PM

Oct 2008
vote for saji as the red power ranger!
Nov 4, 2008 3:28 PM

Nov 2007
Frito said:
vote for saji as the red power ranger!
Omg... red power ranger... that reminded me of Detroit Metal City... o.O *random*

Ah, I loved your avatar, Frito. Tieria <3

Oh, by the way, Tieria trying to make a joke was quite funny, specially with Alle's reaction, saying "what has happened during these 4 years?" o.o *confused*

Of all meisters (I'm not considering Lyle), Tieria possibly was the one who changed the most. And for better, in my opinion ^^
Nov 4, 2008 4:37 PM

Mar 2008
Nice episode. It's great to see the reactions of some A-Laws members towards the methods of their own organization.

After Saji losing his high morality due to that outcome, I like him better now. He seems more human now. Anyway, you can't really blame him, can you?
I mean what would you have done in his situation? Moreover he didn't really like CB or the Rebels too much to start with and Sergej seems pretty trustworthy, doesn't he? (lol) Anyway, he didn't tell it to an A-Laws member.

Yes, I mostly think he is annoying, but maybe I can still become friends with him. If you look carefully at the ED, there is a 5th person walking on a leaf texture and then his boots and trousers change into the CB uniform. That could be an indicator towards Saji becoming a member of CB. Of course that could be far-fetched, too.
Nov 4, 2008 4:46 PM

Apr 2008
Maybe there is a good reason they left out the part where lockon's mangled body was floating in space in the anime...hint.hint....
but he had an awesome death scene so bringing him back would wreck it imo

this episode started with Ali and ended with Ali....and there was lots of Saji in the middle
honestly, is Saji really a necessary character in this anime??

--good epi can't wait for next week's
Nov 4, 2008 5:04 PM

May 2008
ephi said:
Maybe there is a good reason they left out the part where lockon's mangled body was floating in space in the anime...hint.hint....

He's dead.

Get over it already.
Nov 4, 2008 10:53 PM

Aug 2007
Hahaha idiot of the year award goes to Saji Crossroad! xD

Nov 5, 2008 12:09 AM

Jan 2008
Lol, great work Saji. Damn those A-Laws.
Nov 5, 2008 5:16 AM

Dec 2007
Wow, Saji is an idiot.
Well this might lead to him becoming a member of Celestial Being though.
EliteNEETNov 5, 2008 5:43 AM
[color=#3399CC]All credit goes to Daika-san.
[/color]
Nov 5, 2008 5:53 AM

Feb 2008
Saji is retarded.
Nov 5, 2008 6:00 AM

Oct 2008
Veronin said:
Saji is retarded.
breaking news!

saji is retarded! im kidding man, retarded is too harsh i mean he knows what he was doing all along just didn't realize the consequences.
Nov 5, 2008 6:27 AM

Feb 2008
Frito said:
Veronin said:
Saji is retarded.
breaking news!

saji is retarded! im kidding man, retarded is too harsh i mean he knows what he was doing all along just didn't realize the consequences.

Well, not really retarded, but that was indeed really stupid of him.
Nov 5, 2008 8:30 AM

Jul 2007
Veronin said:

Why? That was very human of him.

You loose your life, you get a chance to get it back, you grab it. Personal interests always come before group interests, thus Saji did what anyone out there would have done in his situation.

What makes Sajia great character is that he actually feels guilty for that, while most of us, would just brash the guilt away on the soldier who overheard, or ALAWS, or the guy who gave the orders.
Nov 5, 2008 8:43 AM

Jan 2008
Another great episode.
Good thing people like Sergei or Mr.Bushido start to realize that A-LAWS are fags.
I see Saji joining Celestial Beings. Or he might become a neutral side of the story as well.
Nov 5, 2008 9:05 AM

Oct 2008
ntHai said:
Another great episode.
Good thing people like Sergei or Mr.Bushido start to realize that A-LAWS are fags.
I see Saji joining Celestial Beings. Or he might become a neutral side of the story as well.
he was neutral last season, why be neutral again if you can make a bigger difference.
Nov 5, 2008 9:26 AM

Jan 2008
I ve always thought that the authors wanted to express a war criticism through showing how war effects the life of average neutral people like Saji or Luise. Now that Luise has joined A-LAWS Saji is the only one left.
But Saji joining CB and facing Luise later would also be an interesting story
Nov 5, 2008 10:15 AM

Oct 2008
ntHai said:
I ve always thought that the authors wanted to express a war criticism through showing how war effects the life of average neutral people like Saji or Luise. Now that Luise has joined A-LAWS Saji is the only one left.
do we really need love in the middle of this war? here's my honest opinion, we do! it sounds cheesy but it's an essential part of a story and will engage us even further. although sunrise always deny me of a good love story nowadays(sorry seed/seed destiny).
Nov 5, 2008 10:24 AM

Jun 2008
Mr.Bushido only wants to fight Exia XD

What Saji did was expected, I don't know how they didn't see it coming ... Why did anyone think that Saji is going to stay with Cataron - another amateur mistake from both sides (CB and Cataron).
Nov 5, 2008 11:11 AM

Oct 2007
zerron said:
Why did anyone think that Saji is going to stay with Cataron - another amateur mistake from both sides (CB and Cataron).
If CB let him go back home is almost like send him to hell. The reason that CB let Saji stay with Kataron was to find a place for him to stay since they know he hates gundam so much.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 5, 2008 11:29 AM

Nov 2007
Fai said:
Veronin said:

Why? That was very human of him.

You loose your life, you get a chance to get it back, you grab it. Personal interests always come before group interests, thus Saji did what anyone out there would have done in his situation.

What makes Sajia great character is that he actually feels guilty for that, while most of us, would just brash the guilt away on the soldier who overheard, or ALAWS, or the guy who gave the orders.
True... it's totally understandable what he did... he lost everything and was just trying to get things back to normal (the same that any of us would do, actually). He had no interest in the conflicts between CB and A-Laws. He just wanted his life back.

And I could be angry about what he did, but after seeing him feel so guilty about what happened (even if that was not all his fault), I started to like him more. o.o

I can't wait for the next episode >.<'
Nov 5, 2008 1:42 PM

Mar 2008
ntHai said:

I would bet on that plot. That's an obvious move after all the trouble the authors went through with Saji. Even if he wouldn't join CB (he could even join CB without piloting a Gundam, but as a regular support staff - he has some engineering abilities as we know), a confrontation with Louise later on is pretty obvious.
Nov 5, 2008 2:05 PM

Jun 2008
Siva said:
zerron said:
Why did anyone think that Saji is going to stay with Cataron - another amateur mistake from both sides (CB and Cataron).
If CB let him go back home is almost like send him to hell. The reason that CB let Saji stay with Kataron was to find a place for him to stay since they know he hates gundam so much.

Doesn't matter why they let him stay with Kataron, Saji's reaction (escaping from Kataron) was predictable but nobody payed attention to it. Especially Klaus should think of him as someone who could jeopardize Kataron's security.
Nov 5, 2008 2:43 PM

May 2007
Well, Saji is a class A moron. Enough said.
Nov 5, 2008 4:16 PM

Nov 2007
Great ep, overall.

I was a little surprised that Saji hadn't really warmed up to either Celestial Being or Cataron yet, but I guess that's actually much more realistic. Someone will his beliefs as firmly entrenched as him is going to take a while to change.

And hooray for the return of Serches. Seriously, wondering where he'd gotten off to was bugging me something fierce.

Nov 5, 2008 5:29 PM
Nov 2007
Saiji just didn't know the consequences of his actions. He's never been in a war, so I can't really blame him for running away.
Curious how he's going to face them now. Will he confess and say something like "Oops, sorry! Didn't know that was going to happen." I wonder Kataron would react.
This definitely has to result in some kind of action from his side. Will he stay a pacifist? How will he bear the error, that ended up with a whole lot of people killed?!? Will he atone for it? !?!

Oh so many questions and it's still quite a long time till' the next episode!
Nov 5, 2008 7:29 PM

Dec 2007
i dont think they'll join cb instead they will hate them for the assault
Nov 6, 2008 12:27 AM

Jul 2007
Kakkou-kun said:
Saiji just didn't know the consequences of his actions. He's never been in a war, so I can't really blame him for running away.
Curious how he's going to face them now. Will he confess and say something like "Oops, sorry! Didn't know that was going to happen." I wonder Kataron would react.
This definitely has to result in some kind of action from his side. Will he stay a pacifist? How will he bear the error, that ended up with a whole lot of people killed?!? Will he atone for it? !?!

Oh so many questions and it's still quite a long time till' the next episode!

Kataron will be pissed off anyway. Think about it - CB appears at their base, then they suddenly disappear from their base, then A-LAWS suddenly sweep their base clean. Who you gonna suspect?

Saji, I think, will surely say the truth and I see division of arguments happening there - some of CB will think what happened was a pure accident and Saji is not at fault for the extermination of A-LAWS, others will think that Saji had some fault at that, but he can redeem himself. While others(like Lyle) will surely blame him for a long long time.

Now if Saji actually confesses and joins CB, I foresee a lot of interesting stand downs between him and Lyle. In Tomino's old Null-Gravity-Punch-Around way.
Nov 6, 2008 12:44 AM

Sep 2008
Frito said:
do we really need love in the middle of this war? here's my honest opinion, we do! it sounds cheesy but it's an essential part of a story and will engage us even further. although sunrise always deny me of a good love story nowadays(sorry seed/seed destiny).

I must agree. Although I hate cheesy love stories in movies, I just miss them when they are not in anime. And SetsunaxMarina is just not interesting for me, their "love" is just too cold. I hope Louise and Saji wilget more time together.

I hoper for LockonxFeldt before, but he died, and "new" Lockon, well, it just wouldn't be right. "New" Lockon himself told something like that.
nina4lifeNov 6, 2008 1:50 AM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Mar 27, 2009

227 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

psygol - May 29, 2009

50 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 20 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 20, 2009

38 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 13, 2009

111 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 7, 2009

130 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.