Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 1, 2013 9:08 AM
Jul 2012
I did remember him having a huge issue with masturbation for some illogical reason.

Masturbation makes blind, turns you into a cripple and causes acne. :P
Feb 1, 2013 9:47 AM

Jan 2013
FUCK!
That pretty much says it all

Best Episode of the Series Easily imo!
No *Scratch that* best episode this whole week of any anime
Feb 1, 2013 10:04 AM

Oct 2011
Dear god the world makes sense again after this episode
Kouta: "I thought we were friends."
Lucy: "We are friends, that's why you're still alive."
Feb 1, 2013 10:16 AM

Dec 2009
When i watched the end reveling that he's a she, I though of Yugioh "I activate my trap card!" -.-
Feb 1, 2013 10:39 AM

Oct 2010
Megmurdel said:
this ep was even better than the prev. one 5/5 :D

also this is priceless
could someone clean that up and make it a wallpaper? i laughed so hard at this scene XD
I'll never say "I understand what you're going through"
Feb 1, 2013 10:43 AM

Sep 2011
Orsonius said:
How can I exchange my life with the life of the maincharacter?

I also want my harem of cute girls damn it!

The reaction of all the otaku viewers

Lol, Yukimura's gender was as obvious as Charlotte's in Infinite Stratos
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Feb 1, 2013 10:52 AM

Mar 2008
mironicus said:
I did remember him having a huge issue with masturbation for some illogical reason.

Is that why 80% of all teenage boys are blind and crippled?
Feb 1, 2013 11:01 AM

Jul 2012
I laughed so hard at Rika saying "Fuck" and other inappropriate things on the roller coaster xD
I hate the word “fate.” Birth, encounters, partings, success and failures, fortune and misfortunes in life. If our lives are already set in stone by fate, then why are we even born? There are those born to wealthy families, those born to beautiful mothers, and those born into the middle of war or poverty. If that’s all caused by fate, then God is incredibly unfair and cruel. Because, ever since that day, none of us had a future and the only certain thing was that we wouldn’t amount to anything. - Takakura Shouma
Feb 1, 2013 11:27 AM

Dec 2011
First half was comic gold dust. Second half... well, it's finally out.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Feb 1, 2013 11:39 AM
Jan 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
I dropped it.

I did not like maria seeing a penis.

Nor did I like seeing a girl masturbate another.

There are some series it's best to forget some stuff. I will leave it at that and keep the rest to myself.

After all negativity is never good.

you seem like a tool dude

i did not like seeing your shitty post

I will leave it at that and keep the rest to myself.

Feb 1, 2013 11:49 AM

Apr 2011
This episode was too epic as always. First we finally realized that Yukimura is a girl. The Amusement Park segment was too funny especially when they got on the roller coaster.
Feb 1, 2013 12:14 PM

Apr 2011
Finally.....
Feb 1, 2013 12:23 PM

Sep 2007
This episode was particularly vulgar and graphic.

Loved it.

Feb 1, 2013 12:26 PM

Sep 2007
Also, having questioned my sexuality since the first series over Yukimura being a trap ... I feel very relieved ...

Feb 1, 2013 12:31 PM

Sep 2007
Finally, why was Yozura so pissed at the end about Yukimura being a girl? Jealousy?

Feb 1, 2013 12:34 PM

Dec 2011
BakaGekai said:
Finally, why was Yozura so pissed at the end about Yukimura being a girl? Jealousy?

Yukimura had initially said she wanted to be a strong tough man, and Yozora had made her look and act all feminine... which then backfired completely. Possibly.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Feb 1, 2013 12:36 PM
Jul 2012
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
mironicus said:

I'm calling bullshit. That's not yume. He would've say something along the lines of 'that's faptastic' or some bullshit like that. that is the absolute last thing i would've expected to come out his mouth/keyboard whatever.
Feb 1, 2013 1:09 PM

Dec 2012
BakaGekai said:

Not exactly when yukimura first joined the club she tricked him into wearing maid cloth because she thought it was funny she is a manipulative person but then since yukimra is actually a girl it makes her another threat when it comes to kodaka the reason she started a club in the first place.
Feb 1, 2013 1:34 PM
Mar 2009
Love how Yozora immediately perked up as soon as Kodaka mentioned going to the amusement park. Geezus, these two should get it over with and call each other Taka and Sora again.

No Kodaka, it was two tickets. Use your head.

Aww, they skipped over the part where Kobato gives a sound verbal beating to the actors on stage.

Won't lie, Yozora looked hot when she and Sena were wasted after riding Black Dragon eight times.

And the cat's out of the bag. Or rather lack of one... Poor Yozora, lol. All she does is make more girls join the harem and then she gets competition.

Next episode has a long ass title. Holy shit.
Feb 1, 2013 1:48 PM
Apr 2011
Hilarous episode but I've to admit that the end disturbed me a bit, especially the really NSFW scene when Maria looked at Yukimura penis
Feb 1, 2013 2:20 PM

Jul 2010
If Yukimura really is a girl, why didn't she notice before, like in the bath? It doesn't make any logical sense. She really thought that she would grow a penis by becoming a man? I guess her family just wanted a boy and let her believe she was. xD

Feb 1, 2013 2:20 PM

Sep 2007
kuuderes_shadow said:
BakaGekai said:

Yukimura had initially said she wanted to be a strong tough man, and Yozora had made her look and act all feminine... which then backfired completely. Possibly.

Ah, sou desu ka ...

Feb 1, 2013 2:21 PM
Sep 2011
Great episode and finally Yukimura is not a trap anymore!
Feb 1, 2013 2:47 PM
Jul 2011
Now I don't doubt my own orientation when watching this anime and Yukimura is on screen. ;x
Feb 1, 2013 3:14 PM

Sep 2008
So many Kodaka/Sena Love~ *.*
Feb 1, 2013 3:27 PM

May 2011
I'm not sure how to describe this episode. Plus I don't know how to explain. IMO, for everything yozora haters, what I can say, she has the power to actually manipulate the other. Everybody hating her for bullying esp sena n yukimura. But for me,she understand the other the most. I think she know about yukimura a long time ago, may even when the first time she met her. If not, she will never ask yukimura to dress as a girl, especially the pool n beach part. In this episode she just mention that she is careless. If not yukimura will never be with kodaka in the bath. Just to remind u all..a lot of people thanked her for helping them. She's the one who cared the most for the club member. Yozora FTW!!! Plus she ask kodaka to call her Yozora instead of Sora.. She just fight for kodaka fair and square
Feb 1, 2013 3:31 PM

Dec 2012
ruritanium said:
I'm not sure how to describe this episode. Plus I don't know how to explain. IMO, for everything yozora haters, what I can say, she has the power to actually manipulate the other. Everybody hating her for bullying esp sena n yukimura. But for me,she understand the other the most. I think she know about yukimura a long time ago, may even when the first time she met her. If not, she will never ask yukimura to dress as a girl, especially the pool n beach part. In this episode she just mention that she is careless. If not yukimura will never be with kodaka in the bath. Just to remind u all..a lot of people thanked her for helping them. She's the one who cared the most for the club member. Yozora FTW!!! Plus she ask kodaka to call her Yozora instead of Sora.. She just fight for kodaka fair and square

i don't hate yozora i actually like her but you are so wrong it is actually funny xD
Feb 1, 2013 3:41 PM

Jul 2012
Lol Rika is what makes this show ...."Fuck" lol when they start going down
Also I don't care how hot you look if especially two girls if you barf up on me , I'm leaving your ass at the theme park
Feb 1, 2013 3:48 PM

Apr 2009
SENA ENDING CONFIRMED!
FUCK YOU YOZORA.
Feb 1, 2013 3:50 PM

Jan 2008
Loved the roller coaster part. Rika was hilarious.

Oh god, that nice boat.
PaulFeb 1, 2013 3:59 PM
Feb 1, 2013 4:09 PM
Jun 2008
kuuderes_shadow said:
BakaGekai said:

Actually, this remind me why Yozora wanted Yukimura to be girly in the first place.
Its not like Kodoka is a GAY or something .
Feb 1, 2013 4:20 PM
Jul 2012
Paul said:
Loved the roller coaster part. Rika was hilarious.

Oh god, that nice boat.

i was feelin it
Feb 1, 2013 4:48 PM

May 2012
As usual really entertaining episode :D Enjoyed each scene!
Yukimura is a actually a guy? somehow expected it but well still surprised for someone who didnt read the novel :o

5/5

"You don't... have one?"
Feb 1, 2013 4:51 PM

Dec 2009
Fanservice and more fanservice.

Yukimura is damn cute.
Feb 1, 2013 4:55 PM

Sep 2011
LMAO. Oh god, "You don't... have?" and the roller coaster scene after riding it 8 times + The "FUCK!" by Rika. This show.
Feb 1, 2013 5:02 PM

Aug 2012
That roller coaster scene aha.

"Fuck."
Feb 1, 2013 6:32 PM

Dec 2012
LOL.... Man -1, Woman +1... Nice, now kodaka got a harem club for his own
Feb 1, 2013 6:38 PM

Mar 2008
JavierR said:
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
mironicus said:

I'm calling bullshit. That's not yume. He would've say something along the lines of 'that's faptastic' or some bullshit like that. that is the absolute last thing i would've expected to come out his mouth/keyboard whatever.

Nah man. He did that rant on one of the KK threads. He said it sounded rather disgusting and claimed that he has never fapped once in his 33 year old life. He gets offended about little stuff like that which I too thought was rather weird.
Feb 1, 2013 6:51 PM

Jan 2011
LMAO @ Rika on the Black Dragon roller-coaster. I lol'd so hard when she said 'fuck' xD Lots of Sena X Kodaka love in this episode. They actually do look great together. Sena and Yozora rode the Black Dragon 8 times lmao. They looked like drunk sluts and puked on Kodaka. xD
Yukimura is a girl. SO THE TRAP ISN'T A TRAP! Rika fingering Yukimura for quite some time LOL!
Feb 1, 2013 7:02 PM

Oct 2011
Hilarious!!! LOL!!
I love the roller coaster ride scenes!! Priceless!!! Even Rikka's broken. I really want to try that ride, normal roller coasters are so boring!!
And the group finally realize Yukimura was a girl. Been waiting for this episode for so long.
Signature
Feb 1, 2013 8:11 PM

Aug 2011
cephilis said:
How convenient, we find out that Yukimura is a girl and she grows tits at the end?
That's how it works.

Rika and Yukimura are the best.
Feb 1, 2013 8:15 PM

Oct 2010
JavierR said:
Yumekichi11 said:
I dropped it.

There are some series it's best to forget some stuff. I will leave it at that and keep the rest to myself.

You're joking.
Let me tell you something,

About my issues with Maria, I don’t like that fact a teacher nun was shown fictionally seeing a penis and god know WTF else in that bath. Kodaka HAD NO RIGHT in accepting Maria’s request and should have sent her to the women’s bath.

If I wanted to I could GET KODAKA ASS IN JAIL! I would shame his sorry keister out so much he would have to either suicide or move out somewhere else. OH BUT I AM NOT DONE YET! I would call on Interpol and all police of the world to lock him down out. Leaving him not much choice: Suicide or jail for a while.

Kodaka had no right in showing male genitals to a girl of her age nor any business in putting her in the bath. WTF would he do if both of them got KO and Maria assaulted? DEEP SHIT! If he did not bring her there, no male would do anything and TBH Yukimura is not that great. Only good for a one losing her innocence type.

So this is why I dropped for the time being. I don’t like this shit because too much kids got raped in the bath hentai manga wise but most of all kids should be bathed with the mother only and that’s it.

Best prevention for deranging sexual thoughts.

About Rika checking Yukimura, WTF public indecency and I would damn right call the cops for this shit. Hey man you jerk off someone like that in public to check if she is a girl. I would jail both them girls. They can have fun in jail with other girls that would rape them gladly. You don’t F show kids in the bath and families this shit. Period.

About the conclusion, since I did not like the 2 scenes. I dropped it. The creator is a SORRY ASS SUCKER in trying to get more money cause he is poor as shit cause anime does not pay off. At least not at 30 000 a year salary in Japan’s living expenses.

I hope this clears as to why I dropped it for the time being.
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
JavierR said:
Yumekichi11 said:
I dropped it.

You're joking.

Megmurdel said:
Yumekichi11 said:
I dropped it.

you must be kidding right?

You guys are underestimating Yumekichi.
He drops shit for whatever logical or un-logical reason he wants and doesn't give a single fuck.
Exactly, if it bothers I fuck it! I don't need shit to fuck me up into a killing spree monster.
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:

woah!Woah!WOAH! Suddenly she grows BOOBS?
Where was this back when I was still questioning my sexuality?

Ajunky said:
Megmurdel said:
Yumekichi11 said:
I dropped it.
Nope, he's just bipolar.

Can't handle seeing Maria seeing a penis? And yet you're fine with Kodaka seeing all the other girls naked, 2 of which are way under age?
Fucking WUT?
Maria is a nun and teacher. I am religious. GO FIGURE NOW!
twonline said:
Yumekichi11 said:
I dropped it.

WHAAAAATTTT????????

This episode was ONE OF THE BEST if not THE BEST.....

+5/5
No, indecent public masturbation and exposing genitals to a kid? WTF?
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
mironicus said:

It sure made Sena into a fake hair sniffing person.
wailofthebanshee said:
Yumekichi11 said:
I dropped it.

you seem like a tool dude

i did not like seeing your shitty post

I will leave it at that and keep the rest to myself.

I don't like seeing SHITTY ASS WRITING from a creator that could much more and turns into CLICHE shit ass of gender hiding.

Why not make Yukimura one of them having a penis and vagina cases of DNA mutation/defect that happens around the world? That alone would be innovative. But what do you have? OH PLEASE! SAME IS SHIT like Charlotte.

LOSER CREATOR! He is only good for art.
JavierR said:
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
mironicus said:

I am sensitive to some things.

When you deal with IRL, you are never the same.
Yumekichi11Feb 1, 2013 8:23 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 1, 2013 8:24 PM

May 2012
^^

says the guy with a 16 year old naked chick in his profile pic. pfft
Feb 1, 2013 8:26 PM

Oct 2010
-Atomsk- said:
^^

says the guy with a 16 year old naked chick in his profile pic. pfft
That matters not Maria is way younger than 16 and personally I like chick, but I have intention of putting my dick in her vagina if that's what you are implying I might think.

Therefore I don't need to take any shit I don't like in any anime.

Feb 1, 2013 8:37 PM
Sep 2012
LOL @ the nerd raging from the hypocrite still watching Vividred Operation.

Nothing screams good morals like a show that likes to put emphasis on middle school girl's crotches and asses.
Feb 1, 2013 8:38 PM
Jul 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
but I have intention of putting my dick in her vagina

i sure hope you forgot the no.
Feb 1, 2013 8:46 PM

Sep 2012
kuuderes_shadow said:
First half was comic gold dust. Second half... well, it's finally out.
Well, I laughed a lot in the first half, but the second half is where real gold happens - I was dumbfounded for a while but I am glad that they indeed go this far to be irreverent.

Ajunky said:
Megmurdel said:
Yumekichi11 said:
I dropped it.
Nope, he's just bipolar.
After following his posts for quite a while, I have to agree 100% with you. He can be deeply into fan service and yet out of a sudden turns vehemently against it. Oh well.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 1, 2013 8:46 PM

Oct 2010
JavierR said:
Yumekichi11 said:
but I have intention of putting my dick in her vagina

i sure hope you forgot the no.
Yeah I forgot it. OK.
clammer said:
LOL @ the nerd raging from the hypocrite still watching Vividred Operation.

Nothing screams good morals like a show that likes to put emphasis on middle school girl's crotches and asses.
It does not bother me and more than anything it's pure fiction.

This tends to be close to reality so before you YAP! THINK!

Feb 1, 2013 9:02 PM
Jun 2008
Maria doesn't even know what does a dick can do....I don't think its harmful for her to watch Kodaka's dick xD
Well, just take this as a mixed bathroom(konyoku), its part of the culture of Japan lol
Feb 1, 2013 9:02 PM

Mar 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
*bla bla bla some random lolicon rant*

I swear to god, you have been reading TOO MUCH HENTAI to develop that kind of logic. Underage kids like Maria are allowed to go inside public baths with their guardians. She sees a dick so what? Daughters bathing with their fathers are normal and kids her age are bound to ask about such things sooner than later.
And what's up with you making fun of the author and his income? Japan does shit like this all the time and this one is no different.
NamelessNoogaiFeb 1, 2013 9:13 PM
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

254 by 5hadow17 »»
Jun 5, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.