Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (29) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »
Dec 23, 2012 5:02 AM

Aug 2009
ahmed_great2005 said:
What was that end...The spotlight was more on leafa(suguha) then asuna I think..
Well Suguha was the main femle lead in ALO.And Asuna's "spotlight" in ALO is supposed to be the reunion in the hospital room.
Dec 23, 2012 5:11 AM

Jul 2011
All i gotta say is... THX FOR THE AMAZING TRIP :D
Dec 23, 2012 5:21 AM

Sep 2011
Hahahahahah oh my god my SIDES

^What I have to say about this episode, and the show in general.
Dec 23, 2012 5:39 AM

Jul 2012
Cannot lie, but this episode was really good.

Dat Qualitiy
Dat Music
Dat reallife fight, and kirito like a badass

Dem relaxing vibes at school

Episodes gets a 5/5

Show overall 7/10 because despite everyones hate for it I quite enjoyed it. Would watch again.
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Dec 23, 2012 5:48 AM

Nov 2009
So its finally over. It was bad but somewhat enjoyable.

I'm affraid to say GC was better than this . 5/10 final score
Dec 23, 2012 5:57 AM

Dec 2012
what?!it just ended?! ==
It's amazing how time can change a person, but those memories and moments will still be in our heart, even if those moments are gone like tears in the rain.

Dec 23, 2012 5:58 AM

Sep 2011
AceIII said:

I'm affraid to say GC was better than this

True.

Dec 23, 2012 6:01 AM

Apr 2009
It's finally over. The current arc, that is. I see some people are already expecting a sequel.

I expected the possibility of one last struggle with Sugou, and it happened. Few details on how the long arm of the law caught up with him, though. I'll just chalk it up to the fact that they're supposed to wrap it up in this episode so it seemed rushed.

It's almost unfair how Asuna kept a rather healthy look despite being trapped in the NervGear system longer than Kazuto was. Even he was visibly in need of rehabilitation after he woke up. Service for Asuna's fans, maybe?

It figures, "The Seed" was a game software development kit that included the game engine. It seems they released it to the public domain to... IDK, share the wonders of VRMMOs with the world?

It was nice to see the SAO girls and guys interact outside the game world. Didn't think I'd see some of them again. As expected from an epilogue episode. Asuna picked the blue Undine race for her ALO avatar. In the entirety of the ALO arc, she's the first Undine type I saw.

It wasn't as good as I first thought it would be, but I thought it was still a relatively enjoyable ride.
Dec 23, 2012 6:07 AM

Jun 2012
I hope they will not make next season..
Dec 23, 2012 6:12 AM

Dec 2012
guys for all the ones who did not enjoyed the show, which I totally understand 'cause I think they fucked up so many parts that in the light novel where so much better,plus rushed fight scenes, poor character development and more, and I still loved it overall just wait and watch... what's coming IT IS BETTER, much more action scenes and the world, the story makes a turn so I think you will like it,even when you "hated" the series as you say.
Personally next chapter or what it will be next season it has my favourite character throughout the story, well after Asuna of course and Kirito, but the thing is that this next volume or season has a tricky mentally thing and better action, XXI century action I mean :) so take it easy.
Dec 23, 2012 6:16 AM

Apr 2011
"I left everything I own in One Piece" ~ Gol D. Roger
Dec 23, 2012 6:19 AM

Aug 2009
vonchy said:
guys for all the ones who did not enjoyed the show, which I totally understand 'cause I think they fucked up so many parts that in the light novel where so much better,plus rushed fight scenes, poor character development and more, and I still loved it overall just wait and watch... what's coming IT IS BETTER, much more action scenes and the world, the story makes a turn so I think you will like it,even when you "hated" the series as you say.
Personally next chapter or what it will be next season it has my favourite character throughout the story, well after Asuna of course and Kirito, but the thing is that this next volume or season has a tricky mentally thing and better action, XXI century action I mean :) so take it easy.
Sinon>=Zekken>>>>>Others.
And lets not overhype GGO before even the announcement comes.
Dec 23, 2012 6:27 AM
Oct 2012
AirStyles said:
whatever123456 said:

I think it's time to make a new thread/poll about which one it was.Sachi or Kayaba?

I think it was something like "I'm back, Sachi".

It's really hard to say.

In the anime, Sachi was not mentioned nor reminded at all through out ALO. And from what I saw of the anime , it seemed that he have pretty much gotten over her. Personally, I find it hard to believe that he mentioned Sachi during that scene. (Not saying it's not possible, I just don't think it's likely... Being a fan of Sachi though, I'll be glad to be prove otherwise)

Not to mention the Aincrad in front of him is not quite the same Aincrad.

Though Sachi is featured in the end art... Funny how she don't have her own Q&A and Kuradeel have...

I am by no means a lip reader, but he certainly did not say Sachi's name. He actually said two words, the first was around six syllables, the second was definitely at least three syllables. Given the positive smile of Yui and the looks from Asuna and Suguha, I don't think that this was that cryptic of an expression. Probably something like "Hajimemashou" which means "Let us begin" for the first word, and "Isshouni" or"together" for the second.

Just my guess, the only thing I can say for certain is that of the possible words he did speak "Sachi" wasn't one of them.
Dec 23, 2012 6:40 AM
Aug 2012
So Kirito is starting from the beginning again with SAO. Would he like collapse or something when he enters the dungeon where Sachi died?
Dec 23, 2012 6:42 AM
Feb 2012
^Reading lips in anime is always a tricky thing so he really could've said anything.

Wow, it was a long ride but one I surely won't regret. The studio in charge might have made some mistakes I don't approve of but most of the time they got it right and thus created a very enjoyable show. Now let's wait for the inevitable announcement for the second season and look forward to meeting Yuuki and Sinan. My overall score? 10/10 of course.
Thank you, SAO, and thank you for subbing it, UTW and GotWoot.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Dec 23, 2012 6:42 AM

Aug 2009
Takuan_Soho said:
AirStyles said:
whatever123456 said:

I think it's time to make a new thread/poll about which one it was.Sachi or Kayaba?

It's really hard to say.

In the anime, Sachi was not mentioned nor reminded at all through out ALO. And from what I saw of the anime , it seemed that he have pretty much gotten over her. Personally, I find it hard to believe that he mentioned Sachi during that scene. (Not saying it's not possible, I just don't think it's likely... Being a fan of Sachi though, I'll be glad to be prove otherwise)

Though Sachi is featured in the end art... Funny how she don't have her own Q&A and Kuradeel have...

I am by no means a lip reader, but he certainly did not say Sachi's name. He actually said two words, the first was around six syllables, the second was definitely at least three syllables. Given the positive smile of Yui and the looks from Asuna and Suguha, I don't think that this was that cryptic of an expression. Probably something like "Hajimemashou" which means "Let us begin" for the first word, and "Isshouni" or"together" for the second.

Just my guess, the only thing I can say for certain is that of the possible words he did speak "Sachi" wasn't one of them.
He did say a name.Now was the number of syllables the right one(asked by Reki) or was it random(A-1)?
Dec 23, 2012 6:54 AM
Oct 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
AirStyles said:
whatever123456 said:

It's really hard to say.

You really think A-1 put that much thought into it and didn't just reuse some random lip movements? It's not even stated what he said in the novel, but since it's a name and has some connection to Aincrad the most likely answer is something with Sachi.
Dec 23, 2012 6:56 AM

Jul 2012
Asuna's new in-game look is awesome, does anyone have a clean screenshot?

Hopefully we can see her more clearly in an artbook or something similar.
Critic.
Dec 23, 2012 7:00 AM

Feb 2010
:D even though this series had maaannnyyy flaws. It was still an entertaining series, thougth i wish they had stayed in SAO, and not gone over to the second part. Felt like SAO could have used more time. For some reason, i really started liking Akihiko Kayaba , Dunno why, wish we could have learned more about him.. he really was an interesting guy.. guess i also liked him,becouse he wasnt completely annoying like Sugou. He was just... idiotic.

Unsure if i should give this a 7 or an 8.. .____. 7 becouse ohmygawd Sugou was so urghhh rapy and annoying and Asuna was completly useless at the end.. but 8 becouse i really freaking love MMO's :3 XD i dunno. Probably 7.5

What i do know though, is that this anime is gonna have 50% lovers, and 50% haters. XD Oh well. at least we can all agree that though it wasnt a perfect series, it was enjoyable : ) I also want to read the novel now.. but..lazy .3.
Dec 23, 2012 7:06 AM

Nov 2007
Great ending. And then they're off to another MMO... 9/10 overall. Looking forward to the sequel.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Dec 23, 2012 7:17 AM

Jun 2008
Can you imagine if that crazy dude had killed Asuna before Kirito arrives and Kirito actually killed him when holding the knife to his throat?
What an ending. Kirito in prison and Asuna in the graveyard.
Dec 23, 2012 7:21 AM

Jan 2008
Monad said:
Can you imagine if that crazy dude had killed Asuna before Kirito arrives and Kirito actually killed him when holding the knife to his throat?
What an ending. Kirito in prison and Asuna in the graveyard.

Yandere Suguha Ending?
Dec 23, 2012 7:25 AM

Sep 2012
SayakaMagica said:

It's almost unfair how Asuna kept a rather healthy look despite being trapped in the NervGear system longer than Kazuto was. Even he was visibly in need of rehabilitation after he woke up. Service for Asuna's fans, maybe?

Not maybe, that's for sure, imagine the kiss scene with a skinny Asuna, lol.
Dec 23, 2012 7:38 AM

Sep 2011
Not bad.That was a nice ending.At least way better than what I was expecting
Dec 23, 2012 7:40 AM

Jun 2010
Finally, it ended.

Now the hype will be transfered to Shingeki no Kyojin.
Dec 23, 2012 7:40 AM

Apr 2012
deathxempress said:
Finally, it ended.

Now the hype will be transfered to GGO.

Fixed.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Dec 23, 2012 7:42 AM

Aug 2009
Immahnoob said:
deathxempress said:
Finally, it ended.

The hype is already transferred to GGO.

Fixed.

Fixed again
Dec 23, 2012 7:47 AM

Dec 2012
deathxempress said:
Finally, it ended.

Now the hype will be transfered to Shingeki no Kyojin.

Please god no.
Dec 23, 2012 7:51 AM

Jul 2010
Did i just read:
"The Seed is VRMMO Package. "I" distributed it for lolz and the dying VRMMO genre was resurrected".

Why in the world you do that Kirito? Any sane person would just want to live a happy real life.

The ending dance was very lame and that hug... Kirito is trying too hard to make everyone happy. I wonder how big harem he will get in upcoming arcs if ever get adapted.

Overall: A typical shounen story and hype is just too much and the reason for all this hate. But it was not boring and enjoyable to some extent. I like mutual and affirmative love in any genre. If only there was not this lame harem and every girl falling for him, either it's IRL or IVL.
Dec 23, 2012 8:09 AM

Jun 2009
Really liked it up until a few episodes before the terrible ending of SAO. ALO had its very few moments and Sugu's sugu but god awful for most of the part.

Pretty disappointing overall. Still gonna watch GGO though if there will ever be one.
Dec 23, 2012 8:15 AM
Oct 2012
Nice ending than I thought.

I am not a huge fan of SAO. My score for this anime is 6~7/10.
Not bad, not so good, but If they make a second season(I think they do), I will see it again.
Dec 23, 2012 8:26 AM
Oct 2011
A hilarious episode.
A horrible anime.
A 2/10 from me. (+1 for the OST and +1 for the backgrounds, everything else doesn't deserve even a 1/10)
Dec 23, 2012 8:34 AM
Feb 2009
glad it end b4 it gets any worse. still a 8/10 for me
oblivious is a bliss
Dec 23, 2012 8:51 AM

Jul 2012
Great ending. but this means we won't get a season 2.
Die the Desu...
Sentenced to Desu...
Great Equaliser is Desu...
Dec 23, 2012 8:52 AM

May 2012
this is already 1st and 2nd season.. maybe u mean 3rd season??

Dec 23, 2012 8:53 AM

Aug 2009
Dethbeast666 said:
Great ending. but this means we won't get a season 2.
How did you figure that out?Because we didnt have a huge announcement in the end?
Dec 23, 2012 8:54 AM

Aug 2009
Dark_Messiah said:
thats 1 season with 2 cours.
Dec 23, 2012 8:56 AM

May 2012
ssjokg said:
Dark_Messiah said:

coz when it release its only 12ep i thought they wrap up the 2nd season in there..

Dec 23, 2012 8:56 AM

Jun 2009
Dark_Messiah said:

It's only ever been 1 season dude...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2012 8:57 AM

Sep 2012
5/10 average
Dec 23, 2012 9:02 AM

Aug 2009
Dark_Messiah said:
ssjokg said:
Dark_Messiah said:

coz when it release its only 12ep i thought they wrap up the 2nd season in there..
E what?
Dont mix arcs and cours with seasons.If it was like this then Index would have like 5 seasons during the first season.
Dec 23, 2012 9:09 AM

May 2012
ssjokg said:
Dark_Messiah said:
ssjokg said:
Dark_Messiah said:

E what?
Dont mix arcs and cours with seasons.If it was like this then Index would have like 5 seasons during the first season.

dude u dont get what i said.. i didnt mix the arcs.. when this SAO release they only put 12ep.. and after the 12th ep it became 25,.

Dec 23, 2012 9:12 AM

Aug 2009
Dark_Messiah said:
ssjokg said:
Dark_Messiah said:
ssjokg said:
Dark_Messiah said:

E what?

dude u dont get what i said.. i didnt mix the arcs.. when this SAO release they only put 12ep.. and after the 12th ep it became 25,.
MAL=/=industry.
And since they corrected it and it is still in the same entry I see no reason to count 13-25 a 2nd season.
Dec 23, 2012 9:15 AM

May 2010
Finally the end and thank you for an okay ending that didn't make me hate this series a lot !!
Dec 23, 2012 9:16 AM

Jun 2008
I loved the anime but I gotta say there was too much fan service in it, things just went too well. 8.5/10
Dec 23, 2012 9:23 AM

Jun 2009
ssjokg said:
Dark_Messiah said:
ssjokg said:
Dark_Messiah said:
ssjokg said:
Dark_Messiah said:

E what?

MAL=/=industry.
And since they corrected it and it is still in the same entry I see no reason to count 13-25 a 2nd season.

And Aincrad arc ends at 14...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2012 9:29 AM
Jun 2011
lol that villian was so comically bad.
Dec 23, 2012 9:31 AM

Oct 2012
spigot said:

Speaking of that fail villain, can anyone tell me why his eye was messed up?

I don't recall Kirito gashing his eye out with the sword during the duel in episode 24 when Kirito set the pain meter so high.
Maybe I just forgot though.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Dec 23, 2012 9:33 AM

Aug 2009
Tavor said:
spigot said:

I don't recall Kirito gashing his eye out with the sword during the duel in episode 24 when Kirito set the pain meter so high.
The last stab when he tossed him in the air.
Dec 23, 2012 9:35 AM

Oct 2012
ssjokg said:
Tavor said:
spigot said:

The last stab when he tossed him in the air.

Oh yeah!

Okay, now I remember, thanks!

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Pages (29) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » What is your favorite op?

infinite_Shadows - Oct 6

25 by alban123 »»
Oct 17, 9:21 AM

Poll: » is it just me, or do you guys also like asuna a lot? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Sep 25

77 by naceale2019 »»
Oct 16, 4:53 PM

» Happy birthday Asuna!

TASM18 - Sep 30

34 by hazecloud »»
Oct 4, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2012

1271 by Boopry »»
Oct 2, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2012

746 by Boopry »»
Oct 1, 8:00 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.