Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2009 10:02 AM

Apr 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So this marks the end of volume one!!

Dee and Dum are so cute!!! But it is me or do they look younger everytime we see them?

I'm pretty sure Gowland's playing was the greatest attacked technique we've seen so far! Also I couldn't help laughing when he appeared with the 'violin' rifle :P

Blood looks like Alice's ex and Vivaldi her sister (whom her ex liked?) so maybe their relationship will be mirrored in this world.. Also hope the threat at the end was just for show :S
Jun 10, 2009 12:33 AM

Dec 2008
lol at the eccentric faceless people at the amusement park's entrance (blah blah blah xD). Found Gowland's violin playing and rampage to be quite amusing and lol at Blood's provoking. Hmm wonder what the connection of Blood and Vivaldi could be though? Also wondering about the threat at the end? Guess we'll have to wait for the next events to unfold.

Btw, great series so far and really enjoyed reading volume 1. Curious to know when darktower translations will get to the future volumes?
Jun 21, 2009 1:42 AM

Jul 2008
I wonder what went on with Blood and Vivaldi? He's a pretty ominous guy, especially at the end. I love how anything can happen in Wonderland.

The twins are adorable though!
Jul 1, 2009 2:45 AM

Feb 2009
Gah, I love the ending phrase. Though, while Blood is a shifty person, he's also very handsome. Maybe that's why he's so dangerous. xD

I really like this series, if only they were scanned a bit quicker. Though, it's understanding as there are many series.
Feb 3, 2010 2:00 AM

Jul 2009
Yeah, i love the twins, they're so cute and they do seem younger than when we first saw them. Gowland was pretty funny. Blood just sweeps you off your feet, i hope he doesn't really intend to kill her. hes my fav so far. I really like Boris and Elliot too.
Jun 14, 2010 10:21 AM

Dec 2009
Blood seemed really pissed of when she mentioned the queen... Is teh queen his ex ? XD
Dec 30, 2010 10:56 PM

Aug 2009
Gowland's violin playing is such awful. Even me, can't stand in that playing. :D And by his face, he seems to be pretty confident that his playing is really good. xD

OMG. I don't want to fall for Blood. xD He's super handsome.

Kyaah~! The twins --> ♥ them.

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

May 13, 2012 10:17 AM

Oct 2008
Does Blood like Vivaldi? But he's supposed to fall in love with Alice, right? Blood has the upper hand because he looks like Alice's ex.
Aug 28, 2017 9:33 AM

May 2013
Lol Alice's New Mission: Not to let Blood get bored of her. Ever.

xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heart no Kuni no Alice: Wonderful Wonder World Chapter 29 Discussion

czerah - May 15, 2012

1 by azenobio »»
Apr 5, 2022 12:10 PM

Poll: » Heart no Kuni no Alice ~ Wonderful Wonder World ~ Chapter 25 Discussion

stickymochi - Sep 17, 2010

5 by azenobio »»
Apr 5, 2022 7:03 AM

Poll: » Heart no Kuni no Alice: Wonderful Wonder World Chapter 35 Discussion

MillaMaxwell - Apr 8, 2011

19 by Bepbo »»
Jan 14, 2018 8:10 PM

» Alice in the Country of Hearts/Alice in the Country of Clover

kayla_eklund - Nov 10, 2017

1 by Nexu »»
Nov 10, 2017 5:42 AM

Poll: » Heart no Kuni no Alice ~ Wonderful Wonder World ~ Chapter 6 Discussion

Shouichirou - Aug 21, 2009

9 by Kokoro_Kotashima »»
Aug 29, 2017 1:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.