Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2013 12:41 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Cherubimon was defeated, but surprise! He wasn't final bad guy. I totally guessed right that Lucemon was coming back at some point. I wonder if we are going to have some final episodes in the real world? Adventure and zero two had them, so I would guess so.
Apr 14, 2014 8:34 AM
Mar 2013
Alright so we've finally finished off Cherubimon, but as expected there is a greater evil afoot. They use this tactic in so many anime I've just gotten used it by now.

I didn't mention this before but I really like the evolutions of EmperorGreymon and MagnaGarurumon. I wonder what kind of level they are at? I'm guess they are Mega considering, the beast spirit is ultimate and human spirit is champion.
Nov 12, 2014 6:07 AM

Jun 2012
So im guessing thats lucemon. I wonder how strong his royal knights are.
Jul 7, 2016 11:10 AM

Feb 2013
Cherubimon was defeated.
I suppose that Lucemon will be the final enemy.
Royal Knights are getting close, I wonder if they are stronger than Cherubimon.
Apr 10, 2019 7:45 PM

May 2008
90% sure that the bgm that plays when KaiserGreymon does his speech and final attack is from 02. It sounds a lot like Target or some remix of it; at least that's the feeling I get when I hear it.

The Dark Masters Royal Knights arc is next. And probably going to be as fast-paced and rushed as it.
SakariiApr 10, 2019 7:49 PM
Aug 20, 2019 5:27 PM

Jan 2017
Cherubimon was finally defeated. Royal Knights arc next
Dec 16, 2019 4:59 PM

Jan 2018
I'm happy with the progress all the characters are getting. Takuya is learning the value of teamwork, Kouji is opening up, relying on Takuya enough to call him a friend and its trying to develop his relationship with his brother. Zoe, Tommy and JP know that even if they're not fighting, they still support them and trust them with their spirits. Thats what I call growth.

Mar 27, 2020 2:56 PM

Dec 2008
The start with Hyper Spirit Evolution playing and them going off to battle was pretty cool, though I was sad to see our brand new sixth ranger and the other three being left behind. This has the feeling of final battle, but after this episode there's still 13 left. Now they get to deal with someone worse.

lol @ all the ship bait in this one
Dec 5, 2021 6:11 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
This felt like the finale, but considering the number of episodes left, of course it wasn't.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 26, 2022 2:26 AM

Dec 2012
Izumi will go on a date as a reward.
Haipaa Spirito Evolution! KaiserGreymon! MagnaGarurumon!
Cherubimon absorbed the data.
Cherubimon regenerated.
He grew.
A castle?
Dat dream. Dat date.
IKE! TAKUYA!

What's funny is that Takuya and Koji were flying straight toward Cherubimon and his attack was so bright and powerful that it knocked Takuya out and forced him into a dream. It was almost his heaven. Interesting that Takuya was dreaming of his date with Izumi. Of course the ball that contains the digital worlds data falls right into Lucemon's hands. Literally in that specific spot. What are the chances? Anyway, Izumi better keep her promise.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 25, 2023 1:02 AM

Nov 2012
evil cherubimon is super cute, and his villain arc is probably better than the one that comes next
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2013

6 by LeonardoFrav »»
Apr 24, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 22 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 2, 2013

10 by LeonardoFrav »»
Apr 10, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 50 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 16, 2013

14 by AWOLxSTORM »»
Mar 22, 11:05 AM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 40 Discussion

emeraldrosary - Apr 14, 2014

10 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 25, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 36 Discussion

emeraldrosary - Apr 14, 2014

6 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 25, 2023 12:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.