Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2012 2:59 AM

Jun 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Final chapter.

I wonder if they actually destroyed the moon and the creator of magic. But you can easily tell this final arc was totally rushed and had to be shortened in order to include some closure with the wedding.

Well, we get to look forward to the special chapter that shows Shion's and Emma's wedding :D
Jul 8, 2012 3:39 AM

Sep 2007
Just a part of the moon ...
Yes, it's was rushed but i'm less sad than i want ...
Because we will have a special wedding chapter ... :)
And i want to see more of the author.
Jul 8, 2012 4:06 AM

Dec 2010
For a rushed ending I quite liked this ending, it had a brilliant finale. They showed all the previous characters, they beat Oz with some awesome magic and Shion finally manged to somewhat fix his nosebleed problem. :)

Looking forward to Iwamoto next work and the special chapter of Shion and Emma's wedding.
I'd give this manga a 10/10 I enjoyed every single chapter.
Jul 8, 2012 4:21 AM

May 2009
just when things was getting good they had to end it..
although i already felt it would end.
rushed but still the ending is great. :)
can't wait for the wedding chapter ^^
Jul 8, 2012 9:27 AM

Dec 2011
If the manga wasn't rushed, this would have been a very good ending.
Cannot wait for the wedding chapter.

Thanks for the great manga, Iwamoto Naoki-sensei. Looking forward to your next work!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2012 11:57 AM

Jul 2010
Damn, I didn't expect it to end so soon. Although I wish it could be longer, it was really enjoyable to read. I look forward to what Iwamoto has for us next, Magico was amazing as his first work.
Jul 8, 2012 12:10 PM

Jun 2010
This manga started out really promising and ended up "meh".

I dislike Deus ex Machina endings (there was absolutely no foreshadowing about this "wishes becoming a ritual" thing) and I found myself sympathizing way more with the final boss couple - they went through a lot, worked towards their goal for thousands years and weren't even evil, just lost and mistaken. And they didn't even get a chance to realize their mistakes - BOOM HEADSHOT, you're dead. That's just sad!
Jul 8, 2012 2:45 PM

Dec 2011
Rushed ending but ever the less great, cute read so I'm happy, looking forward to the wedding special!

↑Bullshit, ordered 100mbps.. Waiting on technician to fix issue T.T↑
Jul 8, 2012 8:34 PM

Sep 2009
I fet that the ending was kinda rushed. It could've ended better but oh well. It still ended off nicely. Nonetheless it was still a great manga! I'm also looking forward to the next work!
Jul 10, 2012 8:11 PM
Mar 2012
The ending the mangaka provided seems like it was forced; like it was cancelled and the author tried his best to wrap the story up as quickly as possible.

I can't help but feel that there was development towards a plot between Shion and his other family members and also the characters of Joshua and Rosetta.

I can't explain what I'm thinking at the moment because I'm just a bit annoyed at how this has ended. I've always looked forward to the next release of this manga, so I'm saddened that I'll only have one final special left to be excited for.
meh
Jul 11, 2012 8:12 AM

Jun 2012
woah... isnt there supposed to be a special chapter coming out? 45 paged?
Jul 13, 2012 11:49 AM

Nov 2009
Rushed indeed, yet so awesome! :x
Jul 14, 2012 8:33 AM

Apr 2008
I think the one thing that I am more bummed about than the ending of the manga itself is that I took a liking to Raven and his unique powers, and we will never be able to witness just what other abilities he could use. His "Hell Lesson" magic was so incredibly unique, I really loved the aspect and we'll never see what other "lessons" he could have used.

Anyways, definitely looking forward to the extra chapter. Hopefully it gives it a more gratifying conclusion.
Jul 16, 2012 10:57 PM

Mar 2009
Needless to say, this was obviously rushed, and as a final chapter...meh. Just not very good. Shion's final attack, along with the red threads, was a lame way to end the fight. What are you gonna do I guess. When your series is canceled and you're forced to end it quickly, there's not much you can do. At least it wasn't as bad as the trainwreck known as Enigma.

All that being said, despite the rushed ending, and pacing issues and execution aside, I'll stick to my opinion that this one had some potential. Overall I enjoyed it and am saddened to see it go. Joshua was a fucking boss. I'm gonna miss that guy.

And now we wait for the wedding chapter.
Jul 28, 2012 12:37 AM

Nov 2009
Sad to see how the looming canceling forced the manga to rush it's endings, more so I'm just sad since the story/world had so much potential but was cut short.

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 20, 2022

0 by Ayako_Rose »»
Apr 20, 2022 10:01 PM

Poll: » Magico Chapter 66 Discussion

Pikoki - Aug 12, 2012

19 by blessofcurse »»
Jul 19, 2015 12:34 PM

Poll: » Magico Chapter 39 Discussion

AlmazHiro - Dec 14, 2011

7 by Stark700 »»
Oct 9, 2014 4:06 PM

Poll: » Magico Chapter 1 Discussion

account123 - Mar 24, 2011

7 by Stark700 »»
Oct 8, 2014 9:12 PM

Poll: » Magico Chapter 64 Discussion

azeriraz - Jul 1, 2012

4 by eworm »»
Jul 2, 2012 9:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.