Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 6:47 AM

Apr 2022
seems the Assassin's Exhibition of the Century arc comes to an end being the longest arc so far. glad to see lu again, feels like classic sakadays again now that the gangs regrouped. the remaining members of the order also regroup and we see the final member; oki. interested to see what he brings to the table.

also got the WSJ cover this week, color page promoting the anime, new volume cover with mafuyu AND a spin-off called Sakamoto Holidays starting July 4th.
ryzxgumJun 2, 8:11 AM
Jun 2, 8:28 AM

Jun 2014
Time to head into a new arc, with Sakamoto, Nagumo, and Uzuki being designated as targets to be hunted. This arc was amazing so I can't wait to see what comes next.

Man it sucks that Takamura is dead, would have loved to see more action featuring him. I'm sure this Oki guy will be just as cool so seeing him in action eventually is something to look forward to.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 2, 9:33 AM
May 2021
Finally conclusion of the assassins exhibition woww was a good arc still. More sakamato continues!
Jun 2, 9:43 AM

Dec 2016
Wonder how many staff members was needed to force Yuto Suzuki to draw Lu in this chapters.

As for anime it grate news, personally I hoped for different studio (eg Ufotable) but in worst case we will still have manga. Obviously TMS is competent studio and I doubt they will do a bad job, just in my opinion Sakamoto needs crazy "camera work" (like Demon slayer have) to truly shine.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.99/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.170/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.91/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.67/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.56/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jun 2, 9:50 AM

May 2020
Takamura might have gone, his actual persona at least, but hey we could still see him being inside Uzuki. As for this new guy, pretty sure he has a history too with Sakamoto and Nagumo, though can't say if he could be an equal of someone like Takamura.
Jun 2, 10:33 AM

Apr 2016
What the hell happened to Kumanomi?
Jun 2, 12:06 PM
Oct 2020
Only Takamura can beat Takamura I guess.

Also new Order member I guess he's the leader right now? I'm sure he's strong but idk after Takamura he might seem a bit underwhelming. I don't think he can beat the copy personality of Takamura and I wonder how would he be able to take on both Sakamoto and Nagumo? Anyways lets see what this new character can do.
Jun 2, 12:33 PM

Jan 2023
Lu's back, finally! In addition, it seems that our suspicions were confirmed; the only person that could kill Takamura... is Takamura himself! Quite the interesting copy ability Uzuki has!
Jun 2, 12:54 PM

May 2023
The gang is back and the start of a new arc. excited for whats coming
Jun 2, 8:35 PM
Nov 2022
How I love this Sakamoto-style humour like when they scared Osaragi by showing her the "ghost" again! Or the TV news dude picking his nose X-DDDD

New Order guy looks interesting.
Jun 3, 8:29 PM

Apr 2024
Goodbye assasin exhibition arc, it was fun seeing all three main groups clash in one place. RIP swords grandpa Takamura even though you're probably over 80, still gone too soon. I still don't know how i feel about Uzuki's MPD because it's a very easy concept to fuck up, but i have faith in Sakamoto Days' storytelling. I'm having fun!

But also, if they kill off Shin or Nagumo.. :)
very sleep deprived
Jun 4, 7:45 AM
May 2024
Sakamoto Days

New order member thats kinda cool and hes the leader. Other then that nothing special.

Mutter :)
Jun 6, 7:18 AM

Jul 2021
Takamura crazy AF died too soon mb more stuff is about to come ahead. Oh ya saw Lu, will she make her debut in the next arc? Miss her so much :(
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jun 6, 6:37 PM
Aug 2020
another great chapter

no time to rest...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jun 6, 7:49 PM

Aug 2020
Takamura’s body NOT SHOWN and the Sakamoto gang leaving in a hurry - might be copium but I think there’s a chance Takamura could still be alive. It’s established that his cuts are so clean that the muscle tissue stays alive and can be reattached. All I’m saying is if the author wanted to bring him back (which I mean, why wouldn’t he, he barely got any time and what little he did have were some of the highlights of the manga so far imo) he reasonably could.
Watch Gunsmith Cats!!!!
Jun 6, 8:14 PM

Oct 2017
Takamura really dead?

Sakamoto and Nagumo will have to work hard to settle things.
Jun 10, 8:34 AM
Dec 2019
This series was always just barely good enough to read but its turning into shit.
Yesterday, 7:57 AM
Aug 2019
so is this oki guy the leader of order? his looks kind of lame for me

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakamoto Days Chapter 170 Discussion

ryzxgum - Jun 16

21 by SuperUnoCards »»
Today, 2:43 AM

» Should I read?

Nght_Walkr - May 27

15 by LlawlietL_ »»
Yesterday, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Sakamoto Days Chapter 169 Discussion

ryzxgum - Jun 9

11 by LlawlietL_ »»
Yesterday, 8:02 AM

Poll: » Sakamoto Days Chapter 167 Discussion

ryzxgum - May 26

25 by LlawlietL_ »»
Yesterday, 7:54 AM

Poll: » Sakamoto Days Chapter 166 Discussion

ryzxgum - May 19

25 by LlawlietL_ »»
Yesterday, 7:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.