Forum Settings
Forums
Blue Lock
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 8:36 PM

Jan 2009
kaiser backstory is dark but at least her mom is milf
May 3, 9:16 PM
Mar 2023
Michael Kaiser I never doubted you
May 3, 10:50 PM

Jan 2009
the father of kaiser is an ugly bastard though
May 4, 9:08 AM
Mar 2021
I'm currently at chapter 219, I just can't believe that isagi tell everybody about his "secret" aka meta vision. Like bruh it's your "secret" then why did you give the recipe to public. That power is his speciality right, if everyone else can do that too, what's so special about him
May 7, 9:34 AM

Jan 2009
english scans is out

with that sad backstory im almost sure kaiser will score next
May 7, 1:41 PM
Feb 2023
Michael Kaiser's Father and Mother had a one night stand, the mother gave birth, and left them. The father is very abusive and encourages his young son, Michael Kaiser, to steal things or else he is beaten however he beats him anyway even if he does bring stuff. One day Kaiser buys himself a soccer ball and resonates with its helplessness. Kaiser is one day framed for a crime he didn't commit by a mutual friend of sorts. Kaiser's father lies and acts like he has discouraged his actions all along. Kaiser is "born" in that moment when he leaps up and kicks his father in the face. Soon after, he kicks down the officers who try to apprehend him. The chapter ends with a football team scout striking Kaiser a deal: "If you love football, come with me."
This chapter was very entertaining. I personally find backstories very entertaining and end up more attached to the characters after learning of their past. I didn't like Kaiser before this chapter, now I'm neutral.
Out of 10 I would rate this one an 7.
May 7, 1:53 PM

Jun 2015
that was a rough read, it definitely feels like there's more to this which I hope will be revealed later on but really want to see kaiser succeed even more after this
May 7, 2:14 PM
Jun 2020
almost all character in blue lock whose backstory is revealed gets a buff/evolve except naruhaya (and lorenzo?), mann i expected isagi to pull off a hatrick but it seems isagi and kaiser's goal are gonna be tied and they settle it at the world cup
May 7, 2:31 PM
Oct 2020
Bruh wtf is this? Seems like the start of a backstory to a delinquent fighting manga but you add a football. I guess he's just kicking balls now as a replacement for his dad's head.

Also, imagine if Kaiser is still a fraud after this backstory and misses another shot. I liked him when he was first introduced but now? He's just getting devoured by Isagi I feel.
May 7, 2:34 PM
Oct 2020
Reply to deg
the father of kaiser is an ugly bastard though
@deg True lol he's literally the ugly bastard look but at thankfully Kaiser got all his genes from his actress mom. Kaiser would literally have negative fans if he looked a tenth his dad. Maybe his dad isn't his dad lol.
May 7, 6:22 PM
Aug 2020
so it is allowed to hit children

and we can see your potential if you hit cops...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
May 7, 8:41 PM

Apr 2022
this what kaiser was saying

but ye he's mom's a baddie and dad looked like he belonged in juujika no rokunin. i throw shade on kaiser very often but hell yeah, seeing him beat mfs up was good.
May 8, 5:52 AM
Oct 2023
Not sooo much of a background story too unrealistic
May 8, 6:14 AM
May 2021
Kaisers backstory is hella dark shiii
May 8, 2:30 PM

Oct 2017
Kaiser mom is hot. Kaiser gets his looks from her.
May 9, 12:11 AM

Aug 2019
Kaiser is of course has a heartbreaking backstory.

Moms hot tho
May 9, 4:59 AM
Jul 2016
holy shieeeeet that was something lmao
dude got the whole "warped childhood" backstory down pat. really adds to why Michael Kaiser is how he is as a character.
May 13, 3:38 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Rexnihilo
@deg True lol he's literally the ugly bastard look but at thankfully Kaiser got all his genes from his actress mom. Kaiser would literally have negative fans if he looked a tenth his dad. Maybe his dad isn't his dad lol.
@Rexnihilo exactly no one will be a fan of kaiser if he is an ugly bastard too
degMay 13, 3:55 AM
May 16, 10:29 AM

Jun 2015
Lol, I couldn't help cringing when he went ninja mode kicking balls in policemen's faces
uh oh!
May 30, 12:04 PM

Jan 2023
holy shit thats brutal

7 hours ago

Jul 2021
Holy shit, due to my bad recall I may have to say this might be some dark backstory we got in Blue Lock so far.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blue Lock Chapter 263 Discussion

deg - May 25

9 by CQLLIST »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Blue Lock Chapter 257 Discussion

deg - Apr 8

20 by CQLLIST »»
Yesterday, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Blue Lock Chapter 264 Discussion

deg - Jun 1

2 by Batmankoji »»
Yesterday, 12:12 AM

Poll: » Blue Lock Chapter 228 Discussion

deg - Aug 4, 2023

20 by xmarlon999 »»
Jun 1, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Blue Lock Chapter 262 Discussion

MegamiRem - May 21

7 by Kaiobr13 »»
May 23, 2:50 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.