Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 3, 10:36 PM

Jun 2020
One of the biggest and most hype chapters yet! Sukuna started chaining Black Flashes but of course he is stopped by the MC himself, Yuji. Yuji really showed a lot like using piercing blood and genuinely being Sukuna's biggest fear on the battlefield. Ending the chapter with a Black Flash of his own, now he is "awakened", is it time for Yuji to use Sukuna's CT?

Lucky you, lucky you
must be nice to have everyone love you

"No, I've always been alone."
Apr 3, 10:44 PM

Jun 2014
As stated when it was first introduced, "the sparks of black do not choose who to bless." I love the concept of Black Flash just being pure luck and RNG, not even Gojo can do it on command, it just happens. Spices things up for when a character gets in that zone and hits it.

Sukuna hits 2 more BFs (so 4 in total now) but it looks like he still hasn't recovered his RCT. Poor Maki eating a 2nd BF from Sukuna jesus christ 😭 and holy shit Yuji landing a MASSIVE Black Flash (that’s going to be so fire animated). He's awakening? Next chapter is going to be crazy....after the break week lol.

Man this shit is so fire and just pure hype idc what anyone says lol.
thebrentinator24Apr 4, 3:12 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Apr 4, 12:04 AM
Mar 2022
People are loving anything at this point.
2/5 Average chapter
Apr 4, 12:12 AM

Jun 2019
Yuji finally locked in. My GOATED MC. Never doubted you. It was so pleasing to watch him do those Black Flashes on Sukuna. Larue came in clutch ngl. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Apr 4, 3:09 AM
May 2021
Ouii Yuji showing who the MC is!! He has awakened!!
Apr 4, 5:22 AM
Mar 2023
most bs manga after chap 236.. what the fuck is going on??
Apr 4, 5:30 AM

Jan 2009
you get a black flash you get a black flash everybody gets a black flash lol cool chapter
Apr 4, 5:30 AM
Jul 2021
xbdelxahil said:
most bs manga after chap 236.. what the fuck is going on??

don’t know, but I’m here for it
Apr 4, 5:34 AM
Mar 2023
JJK in short after chap 236

• bring a new character
• make hype for that character
• compare them to gojo
• and kill them with one slash

(best manga of the generation 🗣️🔥🔥🔥🔥)
Apr 4, 6:15 AM
Jun 2023
Sukuna can hit as many black flashes as he wants but if Yuji can keep up this momentum it won’t matter at all. I wonder what this awakening for Yuji could entail it could just be him entering the zone and really laying into sukuna, he could unlock more of blood manipulation (as it was just mentioned this chapter he still can’t use convergence), or maybe he might finally be able to start to use cleave and dismantle but I feel like this is the most far fetched of the 3. Still excited to see if Yuji is gonna start picking up pace and shut down the Yuji isn’t the main character agenda.
Apr 4, 7:18 AM
Nov 2018
the asspull Yuji`s power-up incoming
Apr 4, 8:33 AM
Aug 2020
Great chapter, its going to look great animated God knows when. Hype, it seems we're reaching the endgame, either Yuji powers up and end this or Sukuna wins, no way out of it. Yuji super Saiyan next chapter hype
Apr 4, 3:39 PM
Feb 2021
amazing chapter; probably the best of the recent batch
Apr 5, 2:33 AM
May 2022
Yuji showed us why HE is the GOAT! The awakening is going to blow up the internet! There's no limit to the hype surrounding this. I eagerly await the upcoming chapter.
Apr 5, 7:11 PM

Apr 2022
i was just thinking whatever happened to miguel and then we finally see bro and he's talking about retreating😹🙏 didn't die tbf but 1 chapter run was spot on, and black flash spam bru. either yuji does something or gets cooked next, either way i'm here for whatever draws the end closer.
Apr 5, 7:38 PM
Mind Evaporator

Feb 2017
enjoyable chapter
not a big fan of Yuji getting more and more abilities
hope Yuta is doing alright
Apr 5, 8:16 PM
Dec 2022
Yap fest at the start about black flash
wait is that 3 or 4 black flashes from Sukuna now

its so fucked

WAIT YUJI GET THAT MC POWER NOW
Apr 5, 10:55 PM
Jul 2018
Yuji n Maki were locking in hella. Also Sukuna throwing around these Black Flashes like money cause god damn. My dawg Big Bro Choso tanking that shit as usual tho.
Apr 6, 12:06 AM

Jul 2021
Yuji is fully engaged in the game wooh! Additionally, this might be the most blood-curdling Black Flash we've witnessed so far. Although Miguel's role seemed minor, I now grasp that it's all about the collective effort in the Sukuna fight; everyone contributes to the damage necessary to defeat him. Miguel fulfilled his purpose by enabling Yuji to return to the ring effectively.
Apr 6, 3:32 AM
May 2022
For someone who's "equal" to gojo, Miguel, have been very useless so far.
Apr 6, 3:55 AM
Jul 2023
Black Flash...
Almost the only technique that yuji could use (because now he can use piercing blood!!) is definitely the most effective one.
Wondering why that is...
The plot armour for Yuji is finally being built up.
Apr 6, 4:47 AM

Nov 2016
More than just a Black Flash info dump, Gege has been trying to upscale other characters based on Gojo, especially during the latest chapters.

Almost as impressive as Itadori's growth was Larue's assist, I liked that.

Sukuna gotta turn up.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 6, 6:26 AM

Feb 2018
Les gooo Yuji! That distraction assist was pretty nice too. Now they just gotta keep it up.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Apr 6, 12:28 PM
Jul 2023
Reply to FrenchPrick
For someone who's "equal" to gojo, Miguel, have been very useless so far.
@FrenchPrick this was never stated lol.
Apr 6, 12:39 PM
May 2022
Reply to psykixk
@FrenchPrick this was never stated lol.
@psykixk you sure?
Apr 6, 1:05 PM
May 2022
Gege: Black flash is RNG
Also gege: Sukuna can use it as much as he wants
Apr 6, 2:45 PM
Feb 2021
Reply to MLY05
> Sukuna can use it as much as he wants

Huh? When did that happen? @MLY05
Apr 6, 5:16 PM
Jan 2021
xbdelxahil said:
JJK in short after chap 236

• bring a new character
• make hype for that character
• compare them to gojo
• and kill them with one slash

(best manga of the generation 🗣️🔥🔥🔥🔥)

real except the last part
Apr 6, 5:16 PM

Jun 2020
Reply to FrenchPrick
@psykixk you sure?
@FrenchPrick That was just a comment from Gege’s editor so it shouldn’t be taken too seriously

Lucky you, lucky you
must be nice to have everyone love you

"No, I've always been alone."
Apr 6, 10:03 PM
Jul 2021
Amazing chapter.
Finally it's Yuji's turn now. (hopefully lol)
Apr 7, 12:31 AM

Jun 2015
Reply to FrenchPrick
@psykixk you sure?
@FrenchPrick going toe-to-toe doesn’t necessarily mean he’s constantly equal, just that he had enough power to momentarily stall Gojo.
uh oh!
Apr 7, 5:17 AM
Sep 2023
"nah, I'd keep reading"
Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
Robert A. Heinlein (Stranger in a Strange Land)
Apr 7, 7:36 AM

Apr 2020
"EVEN THE LIGHT OF HOPE SHINES BLACK”... Number One- BANKAI?! :d
Apr 7, 9:06 AM

Jun 2014
The official Viz translation is actually so horribly misleading it's a fucking joke. Just in case there's anyone here who only reads the officials, let me clear something up:

The genius who does the Viz translation made Gojo say "I can't use Black Flash BECAUSE OF the Six Eyes." That makes it sound like he can't use it at all, which we know isn't true. The fan translation from TCB (infinitely better btw) is much more clear, having him say "I can't use BF whenever I want, EVEN WITH the Six Eyes." Egregious misinformation right at the beginning of the chapter. Jesus christ....

MLY05 said:

You're acting like Sukuna is spamming it through his own control. Pretty sure he's in "a zone" so to speak, like when a basketball player gets the hot hand and makes 5 consecutive 3-pointers.
thebrentinator24Apr 7, 9:09 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Apr 7, 10:39 AM

May 2020
No way a black flash from some random guy gonna do anything to our protag, which is Sukuna. An out of world powerup is coming next chapter.

And yeah, Miguel's role is over. Man was so serious about retreating lol.
Apr 7, 11:10 AM

Oct 2017
Wait Sukuna wasn't the true shounen protagonist of JJK? It was Yuji after all? Yeah as if, pfft.
Apr 7, 12:23 PM
Jul 2019
thebrentinator24 said:
The official Viz translation is actually so horribly misleading it's a fucking joke. Just in case there's anyone here who only reads the officials, let me clear something up:

The genius who does the Viz translation made Gojo say "I can't use Black Flash BECAUSE OF the Six Eyes." That makes it sound like he can't use it at all, which we know isn't true. The fan translation from TCB (infinitely better btw) is much more clear, having him say "I can't use BF whenever I want, EVEN WITH the Six Eyes." Egregious misinformation right at the beginning of the chapter. Jesus christ....

MLY05 said:

You're acting like Sukuna is spamming it through his own control. Pretty sure he's in "a zone" so to speak, like when a basketball player gets the hot hand and makes 5 consecutive 3-pointers.

Thanks for this, I was really confused by him saying "I can't use black flash" followed a page later by "I've done it more than Namami though". Glad to know it was a translation thing and not just me being an idiot

Apr 7, 5:28 PM
Sep 2020
HOOOOLYYYYYY SHIIIIIIIT
Apr 7, 6:11 PM

Nov 2012
Reply to thebrentinator24

MLY05 said:

@thebrentinator24 DUDE thanks so much. Seriously disappointing from the officials.
Apr 7, 7:22 PM

Sep 2020
Reply to thebrentinator24

MLY05 said:

@thebrentinator24 Thank you. I was confused... That's why I always pop on the forum after reading!
Apr 8, 12:55 AM

May 2010
i need Yuji to knock the dogshit out of Sukuna next chapter. anything less is dissapointment
Apr 8, 10:35 AM
Apr 2023
The writer has no idea how to end the fight
Apr 8, 1:12 PM
Sep 2018
YPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Apr 8, 1:21 PM
Mar 2015
Our boi has awakened Black Flash you Sukena
Apr 9, 3:39 AM
May 2021
yuji can know control periods lets go
Apr 10, 12:25 PM
Oct 2021
yuji has to dominate me he is so fine >:3
Apr 10, 2:25 PM
Jul 2023
Reply to FrenchPrick
@psykixk you sure?
@FrenchPrick going toe-to-toe w someone doesn't mean being their equal, besides its a comment from an editor.
Apr 10, 4:19 PM
May 2022
Reply to psykixk
@FrenchPrick going toe-to-toe w someone doesn't mean being their equal, besides its a comment from an editor.
@psykixk
Go Toe to Toe
"to have equal or similar scores, or to be performing equally well in a competition, so that it is not clear who will win..."
-Cambridge dictionary
Apr 13, 8:34 AM
Feb 2023
yuji finally stopped npcing around
Apr 14, 9:48 AM
Jun 2023
Reply to FrenchPrick
@psykixk
Go Toe to Toe
"to have equal or similar scores, or to be performing equally well in a competition, so that it is not clear who will win..."
-Cambridge dictionary
@FrenchPrick I find it interesting you went to find a definition that would match what you wanted because I checked Merriam webster which just said slugging it out or at close range, your dictionary which said in close and direct confrontation, the free dictionary which said to engage in direct conflict with someone, collins dictionary which said in close and direct confrontation, and cambridge, the one you quoted, says in the US it is to be willing or able to compete or fight with someone in a strong, forceful, determined way. You specifically chose the one that is mainly used in the UK to try and be correct. lmao. every other dictionary follows along the lines of the first couple I mentioned which doesn't mean that they have to be equal.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 270 Discussion

ryzxgum - Sep 19

35 by AnimeNerd99 »»
52 minutes ago

» Once chapter left to end this...

Nugi97 - Sep 20

19 by Nugi97 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » What are your expectations for the ending of JJK (chapter 271)?

Enri_eu - Yesterday

26 by squeekeez »»
4 hours ago

» Is it even possilbe to avoid spoilers?

crd1213 - Sep 18

29 by ChyllyWylly »»
6 hours ago

» kenjaku chapter 270

deg - Sep 19

9 by Drizzy_Dan »»
Yesterday, 3:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.