Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2:46 PM

Mar 2020
Nice to see Marin papa in there once in a while...

But a two month hiatus?!?!? <sadmarinface.gif>
Rose Hurricane!
Mar 14, 3:14 PM

Feb 2022
Ahhhh Papa Kitagawa.... he obviously thinks Marin and Wakana are a thing / possible thing and gives a strong approval, thats good.

Is it me or does Marin seem really annoyed from the get go?, im thinking please talk to each other.

2 month break, i hope the mangaka is healthy and okay - i know it says, due to work on the incoming volume etc etc - you never know.
Mar 14, 3:25 PM
Jun 2022
We get many Gojou and Kitagawa in the same panel but Marin isn't being Marin at all. Whyy??!
Mar 14, 3:37 PM
Apr 2023
goh3tg0stan said:
We get many Gojou and Kitagawa in the same panel but Marin isn't being Marin at all. Whyy??!

because it's gojover.
Mar 14, 3:38 PM

May 2016
Marin's dad was a hoot! She did seem relieved that Wakana looked more normal, but I think the face he wore at Comiket freaked her out, as if he was hating her or something. It was funny her dad calling her out as being domestically worthless, lol!
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Mar 14, 4:16 PM
Aug 2021
Papa Kitagawa!!!

He definitely made this chapter fun and a bit easier to read without crying, glad he also gave Gojo his blessing but we all know the tension is still there between Marin and Gojo. Gojo is good at covering up his true emotions and Marin is good at expressing her feelings but they definitely gonna have to find courage to reveal their true feelings and thoughts about each other and let their doubts go.

Sad for 2 month delay but May will be here before we know it and I can’t wait to see what the new illustration book looks like.
Mar 14, 4:21 PM

Apr 2016
Marin saying "I'll just pretend nothing happened" tilts me so much, 'cause I know Marin would never say that and would chase Gojo around the earth just to know what's bothering him. But instead we get another month without progress...
Mar 14, 5:42 PM
Apr 2023
Well it was not yet cleared up but if you look at it it's like the exchange has been made:

Wakana's grandpa asking Marin to take care of his grandson (chapters before the Haniel costume was finished)

---and---

Marin's father asking Wakana to take care of his daughter

As far as traditions are concerned, the guardians already bestowed upon them their preliminary blessings.

They now just have to recognize they are special to each other even as best friends for starters.
Mar 14, 7:37 PM
Jun 2023
the thing i don't like it that season 1 anime marin was different, he understood gojo and did everything to get close to him and was mature but in manga she didn't even brought that topic , and author changing marin into same as other rom com waifus ,dumb and dense now.
Mar 14, 11:19 PM

Apr 2022
marin's dad really hard carried the chapter. awkward and she's even acting way weirder than gojo. welp a hiatus now.
Mar 15, 12:13 AM

Apr 2021
Meixiu said:
i love marin's dad. his facial expressions won me over. πŸ˜‚

So true. I died when I saw this.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 3:32 AM

Feb 2020
Gojo is officially marin dad approved πŸ‘

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 4:37 AM

May 2020
Her dad is so right tbf, she's been getting a lot from Gojo, those costumes are worth a fortune and he put some crazy work into them. He hasn't been just playing around, he harmed his own health to work on them
The death of a man is a horrible thing; the death of a million is statistics.
Mar 15, 6:06 AM
Aug 2020
Marin is just a horrible person, wow...
Mar 15, 6:20 AM
Jun 2021
Reply to TasoM
Marin saying "I'll just pretend nothing happened" tilts me so much, 'cause I know Marin would never say that and would chase Gojo around the earth just to know what's bothering him. But instead we get another month without progress...
100% this. She has been out of character for a while now. This all feels forced and makes her look bad imo.

It feels like the author remembered the first some chapters and her "dream" and now tries to force it in as hard as possible, not giving any fucks about established relationships (Marin being head over heels for Gojou). But this is a huge problem because you just can't have both.
We see Marin 24/7 lusting for Gojou and now, randomly, when she cosplays in the circle she forgets about Gojou (actually did for the whole shoot) and says she will just pretend nothing is wrong when he clearly and visibly is in distress/pain.

This writing really grinds my gears. She should take the lead here. She KNOWS about his complexes, too. This is wholly unfitting and makes all past chapters of her unconditionally loving him moot. It being a monthly release only makes it worse. I don't want her not talking to him for 2 chapters and being a cunt towards him for zero. Give me 2 chapters of them arguing and talking about what she wants to do regarding cosplay (only wearing his cosplays exclusively, cosplaying for him not some agency, him only making cosplay for her and nobody else) etc. etc.

"But they are high schoolers?!?" Yeah, with seemingly infinite amounts of time and money. Working like master artisans and models. With 1 million likes on photos. Being lusted for by dozens of old men. Thinking about working for massive agencies. This manga is past that point. It is way overexaggerated on purpose. So give me some substantial drama not middle school level "won't talk to him for no reason, bleeeh!".
Mar 15, 9:20 AM

Jan 2023
So all those Haniel chapters , Gojo being sad(?) and Marin acting weird(?) was for nothing.
Man I feel baited.
Papa Kitagawa was funny though.
Let's see what author cooks in two months.
Mar 15, 10:00 AM

Apr 2016
This series has been a disaster recently…
Mar 15, 10:44 AM
Aug 2021
So even after 5 months of "PWINCESS" the mangaka still managed to get another two pages of that in...

I'm on the Dad's side 100%, Marin came out of this looking bad. She needs to be paying Gouko for his time and skills, not just for the materials. Then Marin should at least give some money towards all the meals she's being given.

I'm fully expecting to return to form of just more never ending "PWINCES" in the next chapter but at least we actually got some form of different story, even if there was little to no development in it.

Considering it's a monthly manga the chapters are fairly short and yet they still need time off for the volume release!? Nobody else does this, how much extra work for the mangaka can it be to just have an editor collate all the chapters together?
Mar 15, 10:53 AM

Jul 2012
I really wish they came up with this two-month hiatus so that the author can get back to his senses. This manga just keeps getting worse smh
Mar 15, 10:58 AM

Feb 2023
PeepdeeP09 said:
So all those Haniel chapters , Gojo being sad(?) and Marin acting weird(?) was for nothing.
Man I feel baited.

Very strange swerve in tone and content from the last few chapters. Now Gojo is fine and cheerful instead of dispairing? And no chemistry at all shown between M & G.

Marin's dad comes off like a jerk for most of the chapter. Who is he to criticize anyone, he spent 100 chapters off doing whatever. The Gojo family has been a better family to Marin than him.

Well I'm not giving up, but Sono Bisque seems to still be stuck in the weeds.
Mar 15, 11:20 AM

May 2020
And they had to ruin it all with that last panel.

He's a neutron star.. the densest one, we get it, but people do develop over time, though it seems like this guy won't, EVER.

Just what was the purpose of that Haniel something saga again?
Mar 15, 3:32 PM

Jun 2016
Hiatus!!! Just when the manga was finally moving along tbey rip it away from us! T_T
Mar 16, 2:46 AM

Oct 2017
That was really amusing. Need more family interactions.
Mar 16, 9:15 AM
Jul 2021
I stopped treading this at chapter 79 is this manga still good
Mar 16, 2:32 PM
Aug 2021
Greentreefrog said:
PeepdeeP09 said:
Man I feel baited.

Very strange swerve in tone and content from the last few chapters. Now Gojo is fine and cheerful instead of dispairing? And no chemistry at all shown between M & G.

Marin's dad comes off like a jerk for most of the chapter. Who is he to criticize anyone, he spent 100 chapters off doing whatever. The Gojo family has been a better family to Marin than him.

That "swerve in tone" is literally just adding any miniscule sense of story and not just repeating the previous months chapter again.
Mar 16, 2:34 PM
Aug 2021
Greentreefrog said:
PeepdeeP09 said:
Man I feel baited.

Marin's Dad was right on absolutely everything that she said.
Mar 16, 2:36 PM
Aug 2021
Animeunderrated said:

They dropped it to a monthly release, didn't extend the chapter length, dropped art quality (apart from on a few images) and spent 5 months repeating essentially the same page of images with practically the exact same text.
Mar 16, 2:38 PM
Jul 2021
StarZone1 said:
Animeunderrated said:

They dropped it to a monthly release, didn't extend the chapter length, dropped art quality (apart from on a few images) and spent 5 months repeating essentially the same page of images with practically the exact same text.

Rip I can’t say I didn’t anticipate the drop in quality
Mar 16, 6:10 PM

Jul 2017
there hasn't been a pay off in so long, maybe 2 years or more. The closest we got was the Haniel mangaka approving the cosplay, but that didn't mean anything. nothing changed. So what's the point of reading this? There's no meaningful progress, everything is put aside for secondary characters to rant about something irrelevant for 90% of the chapter, it's so tiring, the monthly release just makes everything worse and now we get fucked by a 2 month hiatus... I feel like this is the perfect chance to drop the manga and read something else, this is one of the most disappointing mangas I've read.
Mar 16, 10:18 PM

May 2016
Wakana work is being appreciated I am happy.
Mar 16, 11:04 PM
Apr 2012
I've really missed these funny family dynamics. And seeing a meme reaction from Kitagawa's dad was perfect. Next chapter is probably shrine visit, then discussing whatever the next cosplay will be. We'll see.
Mar 17, 1:09 PM
Aug 2021
Note: Author switched to monthly ONLY for THIS ARC because they said they wanted more time draw illustrations and 2 month hiatus rn is for them to work on vol 13 and illustration work since new chapter will be released a week before vol 13.

As for Gojo and Marin’s relationship, they’re in a standstill right now.

Marin has been trying to confess to Gojo and she’s been blown off by him ever since he was obsessed working on the Haniel cosplay. She’s not only confused but pissed off too because she can’t figure out what’s wrong with Gojo especially after she saw his depressed face at Comiket and they haven’t talked since then. She’s trying to figure out why he looked depressed because not only is she’s self conscious around him, she’s wondering if she disappointed him since he’s very important to her. She’s not as confident in herself right now because she’s not only scared of how he might react to her confessing to him but she’s having second thoughts on whether on confronting him anyway after being pushing away by him.

Gojo masks his true emotions around others even though he smiled in front of Gramps, Marin, and Papa Kitagawa, he may look fine on the outside but on the inside, he’s emotionally wrecked. The tension is still there because while Marin was in the same room as he was while she and her father came to visit, he didn’t talk nor give attention to Marin. Gojo has a huge NEED to be wanted by others by having his work praised as his way to prove his self worth. Papa Kitagawa told Gojo to take Marin might be the wake-up call for him to face his own repressed feelings for Marin on how he felt watching all those people surround Marin at Comiket while he stood watching in the background, saying to himself how he shouldn’t have told Marin in order to make the Haniel cosplay as success, she has to make others fall in love with her.

Gojo craves worthiness for his artistic value so he can also see himself as someone worthy for Marin while Marin craves from affection from Gojo because Gojo is the only one who understands her true passions.
Apr 2, 7:35 PM

Dec 2022
he's handing her to him for marriage and he thinks it's about dinner SAD!
also sad is that the fame is changing Marin
Apr 7, 5:52 AM
Jul 2019
TheH. hiatus while a drama mood, mannnnnnn
Apr 16, 7:45 PM

Feb 2023
Is there an expected publication date for ch103? Mid-May?
Apr 26, 1:16 AM
Apr 2024
Caught up. It's sad, that there has been no character development for some time now. Only chapters full of "hima, hima, hima, ..." (princess, princess, ...).

No insight into the MCs (why is Gojo sad right now, did Marin even have dialogue in the last chapters?, ...).

It was good in the beginning: the adventurous development of a friendship (or more) between two very unlikely characters, some well placed comedic moments, like the
in ch74 had me in tears laughing.

But since ch74 (or maybe the ramp up until about ch86) I feel strung along by a non-story.
Apr 27, 5:05 PM
Jul 2016
I swear, you people are the whiniest, pickiest motherfuckers in the world. Get over yourselves. Go write your own fucking manga.
May 5, 10:01 PM

Nov 2016
Reply to Greentreefrog
Is there an expected publication date for ch103? Mid-May?
@Greentreefrog May 17th iirc
May 7, 7:34 AM
Apr 2024
Reply to Kaylakaze
I swear, you people are the whiniest, pickiest motherfuckers in the world. Get over yourselves. Go write your own fucking manga.
@Kaylakaze If you're referring to my comment, then I'm quite surprised. Are you not familiar with the concept of stating one's opinion? I said what I liked and what I didn't like so much in hopes of finding like minded opinions or someone who can convince me otherwise.

Also, I don't have to be a mangaka to have an opinion about mangas in the same way that I don't have to be a chef to tell if I like a dish or not.

Maybe take a walk and get some fresh air, it might give you a different view on things.
May 7, 6:46 PM
Jul 2016
Reply to sg_epk_1048596
@Kaylakaze If you're referring to my comment, then I'm quite surprised. Are you not familiar with the concept of stating one's opinion? I said what I liked and what I didn't like so much in hopes of finding like minded opinions or someone who can convince me otherwise.

Also, I don't have to be a mangaka to have an opinion about mangas in the same way that I don't have to be a chef to tell if I like a dish or not.

Maybe take a walk and get some fresh air, it might give you a different view on things.
@sg_epk_1048596 I wasn't replying to you specifically, but the whole general tone of the thread.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Chapter 103 Discussion

GeorgeDeSand - May 16

31 by MoonPrincess_ »»
May 22, 10:42 AM

» NEW INFO on June 7, 2024!

Knighthammer619 - May 18

9 by Vampire_Lord »»
May 19, 12:02 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Chapter 37 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

7 by M4W4LK »»
May 19, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Chapter 86 Discussion

GeorgeDeSand - Jan 5, 2023

17 by Kaylakaze »»
Apr 27, 5:01 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Chapter 101 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shutcardboard - Feb 15

50 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 2, 7:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.