Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 14, 2023 9:15 AM

Dec 2021
Just noticed the new KV, and it's ten times superior to the previous one.

Allen discovers a scarce edition of BURAIKAN in a secondhand record store and resolves to take on a part-time job to afford the purchase. At the same time, Hokusai, Satsuki, and Reo from "Akanyatsura" share a keen interest in the same record. In pursuit of funds, the trio accepts job offers from Yori. Their quest to explore Ryu's background from The Cat’s Whiskers takes an unexpected turn.

The standout moment in the episode was Allen and his distinctive mustache. Predictably, the wealthy character clinched the record using his financial influence. I suspect Shikki may be grappling with a form of survival guilt, having possibly failed to rescue his friend rather than intentionally harming him.

The show might explore this further.

Nov 14, 2023 9:29 AM

Feb 2021
0:30 200,000 yen is 1,326.51 USD as of now
Everyone in BAE is in university right? I wonder what faculty they are in.
5:02 笑門来福 (shoumon raifuku lit. laugh gate come fortune) - good fortune and happiness will come to the home of those who smile. Apparently it's from Chinese 打開笑門福自來 (Dǎkāi xiào mén fú zì lái) - "open the door to laughter and happiness will come naturally"

5:44 I think this is more like "We're still counting on (someone else) in the end!". So he wasn't talking to Aniki.

8:17 翠 (sui) means "green" or "kingfisher" but it's also often associated with jade and emerald.

9:07 He actually says "Did you properly tell them about this?"

That spicy curry rap was kinda fire! I love spicy food so I would've loved to try that.
Did not expect that ending. Seems like we're also about to learn more about the metal and a lot of other stuff is happening on many fronts too so this is interesting.
Nov 14, 2023 9:51 AM
Jun 2023
This episode was funnier than I remember the voice drama being😂
Nov 14, 2023 9:57 AM
Sep 2015
So many reasons to like this episode

All groups make their appearance, even the inactive Buraikan also plays a role here.

But the most important of all is the free-style rap that happened in the curry restaurant, now this is truly hip-hop. And it needs to happen more!

I just realized that Akanyatsura is designed by my favorite BL artist Harada, and anyone that read Harada's work before can guess that Satsuki Ito is the most precious boy.

I still can't figure out why he doesn't have a tattoo in the anime though.

BTW there's an easy way to earn 200,000 yen in a few minutes, but these rappers don't know their worth yet.
Nov 14, 2023 9:58 AM

Mar 2012
What we saw was how they adapted the events of Exhibition, rather they adapted 2 parts out of 4 in total.

-We saw Allen working to buy that limited Buraikan album (Allen, thank Hajun who at least bought it before almost all the groups did XD)
-Ryuu revealing little things from his past that he doesn't remember
-Hajun has something and he is very irritable
-Shiki reveals what we will see next week.

Angst is coming next week!! Prepare your tissues, Battle Love is coming with its dose of pure sadness and angst!

The sad moments are officially coming from the other week with the adaptations of Love, Vibes and I hope they adapt Live :'v

By the way...that spicy rap made me laugh like never before! AHAHAHAHAH XD

Nov 14, 2023 10:02 AM

Mar 2012
Reply to phantomfandom
So many reasons to like this episode

All groups make their appearance, even the inactive Buraikan also plays a role here.

But the most important of all is the free-style rap that happened in the curry restaurant, now this is truly hip-hop. And it needs to happen more!

I just realized that Akanyatsura is designed by my favorite BL artist Harada, and anyone that read Harada's work before can guess that Satsuki Ito is the most precious boy.

BTW there's an easy way to earn 200,000 yen in a few minutes, but these rappers don't know their worth yet.
@phantomfandom
phantomfandom said:

If the characters have tattoos!! but in the anime they removed the tattoos that Satsuki has on his arm!
Allen, Hajun, Satsuki, Hokusai are the ones who have tattoos in phase 1. I would say more names but we won't see them until they adapt the second season!

Nov 14, 2023 12:54 PM

Jun 2020
SECRET?! huh 🧐
Well this ep is certainly all about secrets. Iori wants to know Ryus’s secret. Shiki has a secret he’s been keeping. Allen is keeping his jobs a secret from the rest of BAE XD. Kanata is keeping secrets about his job from Nayuta. Iori is hiding the truth about phantometal from the rest. Haruomi appears again and he has a secret.

Also lol everyone passing by that store and wanting the limited edition of BURAIKAN’s first album! 📀
Allen super wants it and is working all over for it.
Saimon and Yohei want it but don’t have the funds.
Nayuta and Kanata like it but would rather eat than buy it XD.
The AKYR kids really want it but prefer to work for it, even if Iori was ready to buy it right away XD.
And in the end of course our resident rich boy troll gets it just for the fun of it 🤣.

Next… LOVE??? 😱 We’re absolutely not ready for all the pain >.<

Also love the new key image!! With everyone there, not just the leaders! 😍
qweaenrNov 15, 2023 6:12 AM
Nov 14, 2023 5:37 PM

Aug 2021
man when hokusai blew on satsuki's ear i was dying💀💀💀

Nov 15, 2023 3:48 AM

Feb 2011
Reply to qweaenr
SECRET?! huh 🧐
Well this ep is certainly all about secrets. Iori wants to know Ryus’s secret. Shiki has a secret he’s been keeping. Allen is keeping his jobs a secret from the rest of BAE XD. Kanata is keeping secrets about his job from Nayuta. Iori is hiding the truth about phantometal from the rest. Haruomi appears again and he has a secret.

Also lol everyone passing by that store and wanting the limited edition of BURAIKAN’s first album! 📀
Allen super wants it and is working all over for it.
Saimon and Yohei want it but don’t have the funds.
Nayuta and Kanata like it but would rather eat than buy it XD.
The AKYR kids really want it but prefer to work for it, even if Iori was ready to buy it right away XD.
And in the end of course our resident rich boy troll gets it just for the fun of it 🤣.

Next… LOVE??? 😱 We’re absolutely not ready for all the pain >.<

Also love the new key image!! With everyone there, not just the leaders! 😍
@qweaenr That "love" will be interesting based on the voice drama. I hope the "Mercy on Me" song will be audible from TCW. But yes... Shiki has a painful secret...
Nov 15, 2023 6:22 AM
Feb 2020
BEST EP YET...!!!! silly then depressing.. describes the franchise well ..!!! NEXT EP IS LOV AHHHH CANT WAIT
Nov 19, 2023 12:50 PM

May 2019
I still can't take seriously the "btw we lost off-screen" every chapter.
That was a fun episode despite being filler on the surface. The curry rap was great.
Hoping we get some answers next week.

Nov 21, 2023 6:52 PM
Jul 2015
2 rap lyrics in this eps but ryu slay with brown hair guy on the rap lyrics about curry and arab

The other 2 doesnt sound that good That was good hiphop rhyme

Then we have allen son hard working part timer & his rich father mother nice to him 🤣
Nov 23, 2023 10:13 AM
Mar 2016
I just an enjoying this anime a ton. The art style and music are right up my alley.
Nov 25, 2023 1:21 PM

Nov 2011
For all millions. Worth it.

Except ending, this ep had filler vibes. But hell yeah, I know it wasnt, I think we got very important location. Did I hear seiyuu correctly?;3
Nov 27, 2023 3:10 AM
Nov 2022
Fun break time before the heaviest hitter of the battle season, LOVE. Too bad Club Candy is not in (this is AKYR-managed club where Anne works part-time and where Allen joined them for this episode)
Dec 5, 2023 10:58 PM
Oct 2023
coping a lot very much :(
Dec 10, 2023 11:19 AM

Jan 2022
I'm confused, why are they trying to investigate Ryu? I wish we could see the rap battles instead of them being like, we lost lol okay but what happened?? I'm honestly so lost at this point 😭
This never updates so that's cool
Jan 14, 10:05 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Aw, the teams were cute this episode. Akanyatsura seems to often bring a smile to the face. Also, I liked the running gag of Allen just working everywhere part time. lol

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria

More topics from this board

Poll: » Paradox Live the Animation Episode 12 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Dec 26, 2023

32 by AgiiChan »»
Aug 11, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Paradox Live the Animation Episode 2 Discussion

Heiize - Oct 10, 2023

42 by Ittan_Momen »»
Jun 14, 9:55 AM

Poll: » Paradox Live the Animation Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Dec 19, 2023

18 by Swiggy »»
Feb 7, 12:55 AM

Poll: » Paradox Live the Animation Episode 10 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Dec 12, 2023

13 by Swiggy »»
Feb 4, 10:13 PM

Poll: » Paradox Live the Animation Episode 8 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Nov 28, 2023

22 by Swiggy »»
Feb 2, 12:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.