Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 19, 2023 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
This anime needs more Atar...just seems like a cooler character compared to most of the cast we've seen so far.

Then again, there's still a lot of humor in this show. Yukito and Mitama seems to get along well now, compared to their first episode. Shiruiru still enjoys her drinks as always. Not going to lie, this anime is giving some minor harem-like vibes lol. Definitely a not a harem but the comedy is still everywhere.
Apr 19, 2023 9:40 AM

Feb 2018
Bettorand, who used to be a knight of the kingdom, has now transformed into a cute girl. Yukito suggested that Bettorand should join him since he/she (how i call it) was now jobless. Was it a legendary sword? Mitama was still in doubt as a goddess, so the sword was just a decoration. The monster with weird CGI effects really destroyed the farmland. Bettorand easily defeated the monster strange CGI effects.

They were still preaching to obtain power. Even they didn't know what a mascot was. Declaring Mitama as a goddess wasn't difficult. They also promoted Mitama as a goddess in a bar. They just needed to prove that Mitama was a goddess, and I'm sure the people/kingdom would follow Mitama.
Apr 19, 2023 10:02 AM

Feb 2019
Yea this anime is fucking amazing lmao. Berchan has my pp extremely confused. Who would’ve thought she’d turn into a darkness esque masochist knight.

So the archons are either using magic, extremely advanced technology,or a combination of the two. I wonder if the emperor is also from Japan. It’s clear there’s definitely more to this world than meets the eye and I’m excited to learn more about it.

Only complaint I have is that God awful CGI for the beast scenes. It’s so jarring and disturbing whenever it pops up. Like Please make it stop
Marinate1016Apr 19, 2023 10:12 AM
Apr 19, 2023 10:15 AM

Jul 2017
The knight Bertrand has been revived as a girl, and Yukito has no choice but to drive home the fact that the Empire has no use for the once male anymore. Other than the usual CGI moments, having 8-bit graphics on top of it is hilarious as heck, and Bertrand proves herself useful to the Isolated Camp, saving Yukito, Mitama, and increasing their religious headcount of followers in order to give Mitama her powers as well. Yukito's religious plan, as crude as it is, makes it easy for people to understand the same way as his past life did on Earth. But to face the Imperial Empire, specialized units called Archons are designed for that regard, and they're coming straight for them soon.

Despite Bertrand in her many costumes, her sword is anything but average. The committee conjured of Yukito, Clen and Siluril to find an idea on this, but it's more like booze has the complete takeover while imagining that 10,000 followers is an impossible task to achieve before the Isolcation Camp plummets to the ground, though his past life would grant him one such way to destroy the world's culture...by taking it 500 years into the future. Bettrand literally in a circus outfit and losing outright to the archon, but it's Yukito's transformation that'll change the world for all its worth.

I'm pretty sure characters like Atar will be better than what we have, though will still have to see for more.
Apr 19, 2023 11:02 AM

May 2016
what a cocktease at the end.

how did he get the material for that? the little girl?

but that outfit at the end had my dying 
Apr 19, 2023 11:06 AM

May 2020
I lost it when Bertrand appeared in that Samba outfit and proclaimed herself as the "bitch" of their cult. That few months time skip definitely tamed her real good I guess. But then again, she's kinda like that from the moment her gender swapped.

Yukito talked about taking their village five centuries into the future, which did seem absurd at first but yeah looking at what has become of village after just few months, guess something of that magnitude indeed transpired lol.

By the RIP CGI beast, but I feel they'll make them come again.
Apr 19, 2023 11:18 AM

Nov 2022
Bertrand is my waifu

hich4n_Apr 20, 2023 2:54 AM
Apr 19, 2023 11:21 AM

Dec 2020
Initially, I thought it was crap but as it is progressing, I am very impatient to know how this story will unravel going forward. I really really hope that they don't mess this since I've not read the manga, I can't even guess it, petty helplessness lol

For card delivery, please click the picture on right
Apr 19, 2023 11:25 AM

Mar 2013
This series is weird as ever but kinda enjoyable because of the MC's antics.

CGI of the monsters or whatever they called them ANIMATION is still trash as ever.

P.S. The pixel game animation was so funny that I went to like this episode a bit more.
CrazyButNot4UApr 19, 2023 11:28 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Apr 19, 2023 11:25 AM

Sep 2020
Noooo the CGI monsters are back…

I really am enjoying the story for this anime, too bad the production side isn’t the best.

Nice ending, with the village going full on automated. I’m interested to see how they did it.

Bertrand best girl
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2023 11:36 AM
Mar 2022
That final scene had me dead, Bertand in a like full on Las Vegas dancer outfit before getting dragged by that Archon and just seeing the village suddenly having wind turbines, lawnmowers and hoses.
Apr 19, 2023 11:57 AM
Sep 2015
I'm pretty sure this episode is a massive drop in editing skill (not animation quality) and I expect this thread to fill with hatred toward editors, directors, and the studio, so I'm surprised that all comments (at least, the first ten comments) are positive so far.
Apr 19, 2023 12:18 PM

Jun 2015
The chapters in this anime are very fun to watch. With each chapter I want to know more so that I will start the manga. It was very funny to see when he said it would go forward 500 years. And see all those windmills, tractors and irrigation system.
Apr 19, 2023 12:39 PM

Mar 2019
Now I can convince myself that the CGI was intended to look like that for comedy purpose. 
Apr 19, 2023 12:58 PM
Oct 2014
OMG I love the comically bad CGI and the 16-bits tricks to illustrates actions. Trully the under-rated gem of this season.
Apr 19, 2023 12:59 PM
Jan 2018
Im genuinely losing braincells each episode, still pretty enjoyable. The va‘s are carrying the randomness of the visuals
Apr 19, 2023 1:02 PM

Mar 2015
Tempo is still pretty weird and CGI is hurting, but it's weirdly enjoyable
Apr 19, 2023 1:17 PM

Dec 2022
so he really did take the village 500 years into the future i think he made mitama build those though
Apr 19, 2023 1:58 PM

Nov 2013
LoL, if he made village modern, there better be modern weapons too.
Apr 19, 2023 2:06 PM

Dec 2013
I loved that bit with Bertrand's first outfit and the passing of season only to be met with that smile and tears *chef kiss*, this show made me miss Meikyuu Black Company.
Apr 19, 2023 2:22 PM

Jul 2021
This is like actually interesting and funny, so why is the production value so garbage...
Apr 19, 2023 2:43 PM
Oct 2020
Poor Bertrand forced into all those outfits
Apr 19, 2023 2:54 PM
Dec 2021
still liking this
Apr 19, 2023 3:13 PM
Mar 2021
Great episode, very fun
Apr 19, 2023 3:36 PM

Apr 2020
pastuch said:
This is like actually interesting and funny, so why is the production value so garbage...
what are some shows with above average production values?
ow + nw = 90-2000s

Apr 19, 2023 3:42 PM

Jul 2021
Yorginvik said:
pastuch said:

I don’t know if you actually want to prove me wrong, but from at least those airing these season I’d have to say Oshi no Ko, Jigokuraku or the new Demon Slayer season. I was talking about the bad production value mostly in regard to the horrendous cgi this show has
Apr 19, 2023 3:45 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
definitely my 2nd favorite anime this season, but 2 questions

1. why is the CGI so horrifying

2. is that a girl that sounds like a guy or a guy with boobs lol?
Apr 19, 2023 3:57 PM

Mar 2014
Good scott, the CG of these monsters never gets less creepy or bad. At this point where it might even be nightmare fuel...

However this episode gave me some good laughs, so it's fine.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Apr 19, 2023 4:00 PM

Jun 2016
I can't imagine what kind of outfits they will make wear to Bertrand in the next episodes... XD
She's so hot by the way.
Apr 19, 2023 4:03 PM

Apr 2020
pastuch said:
Yorginvik said:

I don’t know if you actually want to prove me wrong, but from at least those airing these season I’d have to say Oshi no Ko, Jigokuraku or the new Demon Slayer season. I was talking about the bad production value mostly in regard to the horrendous cgi this show has
Thanks for the names. I just wanted to know what other anime there are, and what you consider better production so I can see for myself later.
ow + nw = 90-2000s

Apr 19, 2023 4:06 PM

Jul 2021
Yorginvik said:
pastuch said:

Thanks for the names. I just wanted to know what other anime there are, and what you consider better production so I can see for myself later.

Oh I’m only considering them as a better production in regards to the pure technical aspects, such as the animation. Maybe my wording was confusing.
Apr 19, 2023 4:21 PM

Sep 2018
Almost spat out my drink at the close up of the smile and the high pitched voice acting, love how this show exaggerates everything, especially already well known tropes.
Apr 19, 2023 5:09 PM

May 2019
I'm now fully convinced that the horrendous CGI is simply trolling by the studio. The show is definitely getting more interesting and what's up with wind turbines?? I know it's in the future but I'm thinking Yukito had Mitama make them.

I'm more curious to watch how this plays out and Bertrand is kind of hot in those ridiculous outfits lol. Is Al or her sister making her wear those??
Apr 19, 2023 5:21 PM

Jan 2016

This show is super interesting 
Apr 19, 2023 5:22 PM

Jan 2016
bless this director, in the manga she only wore the maid outfit once and that was it
carnival outfit? I KNEEL
Apr 19, 2023 5:49 PM

Jan 2022
We get to know more about waifu Bertrand, and how much the sect is evolving, it's somewhat interesting, with a few goofy and funny moments, but it doesn't always land. The danger seems very present and ominous, but at least our MC has a big plan and from what we can see at the end he developped civilisation... what ? The numbers of members of the sect will probably exponentially go up very quickly, it could be pretty interesting, not too bad of 3 episodes.
I like everything, ok
Apr 19, 2023 6:06 PM

Feb 2009
Bertrand in those outfits, he truly has become best girl of the season
Apr 19, 2023 7:04 PM

Mar 2021
This show is pretty nuts. I mean: "A religion is a loose assortment of people and this "god" is like our mascot." Sums up the whole vibe pretty well.

Not ashamed to say I laughed out laud at the single tear "Kill me," from poor Bertrand. Delightful.
Apr 19, 2023 7:43 PM
Apr 2023
Enoki Junya somehow made me laugh a lot in this episode. The story in my point of view is like playing Spore and picking the religion route. Looking forward to the next episode.
PS
I still can't get behind the opening sequence using recycled scenes from actual segments in the episodes.
Apr 19, 2023 8:13 PM
Oct 2009
This one was funny, also intriguening since emperor posess some knowledge.
Apr 19, 2023 8:22 PM

Dec 2011
EcchiGodMamster said:
definitely my 2nd favorite anime this season, but 2 questions

1. why is the CGI so horrifying

2. is that a girl that sounds like a guy or a guy with boobs lol?

1. Definitely intentional for comedic purpose

2. Either genderless or able to change willingly. I mean, that "female" is clearly Clen, we just don't know their agenda.
Apr 19, 2023 8:25 PM
Aug 2022
The voice acting is supremely hilarious
I think this is where the budget went
Apr 19, 2023 8:52 PM

Mar 2019
Meidou-Gal.... 10/10 already.

A wild Waifu has appeared...............

Bonus Points for those "cute" outfits

Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Apr 19, 2023 9:03 PM
Jul 2014
Lol poor Bertrand and the costumes s/he was "forced" to use

Apr 19, 2023 9:07 PM

Apr 2015
Bertrand MVP. The gathering of followers in a godless world is amusing.
Apr 19, 2023 10:42 PM

Jul 2014
Bertrand best fucking girl! Who would have thought it after the first episode xD. I love the outfits the sisters make her wear, the last one... Jesus Christ O.O. And that kabedon scene with Yukito, I love how her boobs suddenly became enormous for no reason lol.

So Clen is a girl? I mean, he has the same voice actor as Loki hmm....

Comically ugly CGI monsters aside, I'm a big fan of the pixel art bits.

Episode 3 and if this isn't my favorite show of the season, it's pretty close.
SkyLETVApr 19, 2023 10:46 PM
Apr 19, 2023 11:00 PM
Apr 2021
That whole “RICKYYYYYY” part had me fucking dying man like I’m convinced the CGI looks like garbage/unfinished on purpose bc how is the 2D animation and art going to look PHENOMENAL but the cgi looks like it’s still in preproduction LMAO + it really fits the comedic side of the show the 8bit parts as well😹😹😹😹😹

Bertrand is making me confused bro I mean she’s hot with big ass titties but then again that’s a whole ass dude in his/her mind😣 but he/she is funny when they said kill me💀

The ending was such a cliffhanger tho they really blue balled us with the wind turbines and shit + I’m really interested in what Atar and Clen are like, can’t wait for the next episode this show really is the funniest show this season up there with Konosuba😭🙌🏽
Treyv0nApr 19, 2023 11:05 PM
Apr 20, 2023 12:24 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Im curious about the emperor of this world, ngl. But well, aside of that, plotting Mitama as a mascot rather than your God seems best suited at those world without the knowledge of God and whatnot. But i feel bad for Atar, getting confused by those machines as a strange monsters. Let's hope she joins the cult on the next so Mitama-chan have new mascot friends to begin with...

Shall i care about Ber-chan? Nah. Keep doing your gal girl shenanigan, o mighty ex great empire knight!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 20, 2023 12:31 AM

Nov 2009
Bertrand got literally turned into a "Gyaru"... they even had him (now her) dress up in skimpy outfits that Gyarus wears sometimes on Earth.

And as in previous episode... in a fantasy like world with swords, they have "advanced tech weapons" that's only used by "empire"

All the more evidence that this fantasy world is all being enslaved by advanced beings or something (aliens? lol), that or this whole thing is a re-imagined "Hunger Games, anime style".

Where the common folks are kept out of advanced tech and degraded by thousands of years so they can be dominated by the superior technology.

And the "end of life" system is to kill off people with talents that would have figured out the truth.

BTW... LOL @ the Hentai-like scene where MC tried to take the sword. (to make it worse, they also made Bertrand wore a sort of cat-maid outfit?)

And that other outfit... WTF... are we sure this is not a hentai series?

Tho, apparently the MC had Mita materialize Earth tech into this fantasy world... hmm... interesting.
amlgApr 20, 2023 12:47 AM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 20, 2023 12:51 AM

Oct 2016
Come one, come all, we have 2D, 3D and even pixel art. Adding pixel art is really fun though.

Another hilarious episode, Godbless this show for giving us female Bertrand or in this case bless Mitama. I hope they never return to the imperial capital, much to their disbelief.

Clen's definitely Loki, you can never hide that distinct Megumi Ogata voice, plus Clen was looking mad devious for a second there.

Ah yes, we Dr. Stone now. 
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2023

251 by Jonwarrior25 »»
May 31, 10:04 PM

Poll: » Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2023

99 by ST63LTH »»
May 23, 3:47 AM

Poll: » Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2023

57 by ST63LTH »»
May 23, 3:25 AM

Poll: » Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2023

59 by ST63LTH »»
May 22, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2023

52 by ST63LTH »»
May 22, 10:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.