Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2023 10:01 AM

Jul 2011
This season could had used the almost standard 12 eps run.
Was an good episode but too compacted. Had the darn marriage in just 15 secs, something that was brewing over 5 seasons basically.

Was a cool message to engage in politics. And criticize old ppl running the country.

I wish had more about Shikabane. Would be cool if the karaoke part was a baton pass.
Feb 16, 2023 11:37 AM

Apr 2022
What a painfully underwhelming ending, pretty much nothing happened, nothing was resolved. Apperently Retsuko and Haida are now married. Would like to at least see the wedding, but whatever.
Feb 16, 2023 7:28 PM

Jan 2021
This season was much better that the last one. It felt more focused and self aware of its tropes. It gives me last season vibes, the long cast of characters all coming together for a common goal or short term ones. Haida's gamer depression didn't feel like it dragged on forever, but went in a realistic pattern of trying to pull yourself up and falling along the way. It's was also nice to see him get into programming, teaching himself while he's at home. Before the whole political arc of Retusko, I was thinking how its not a her focused season. Then they started mentioning how she's always getting into trouble, how she hasn't had any shenanigans. I never expected them to go political but dang it I really enjoyed it. Seeing everyone cheer Retsuko on, seeing her feel unsure of herself and Ton's speech to her. It was awesome I genuinely wanted her to win. I knew it wasn't going to happen but I'm still happy with her not winning. Haida and Retusko getting married though, I love it and it makes sense. There both more impulsive than they realize. 

Overall A good season, I'd recommend this series to anyone.
Feb 16, 2023 11:31 PM

Dec 2009
As entertaining as every season is with its unique plots and characters, after season 2, every season has been "worse" in chaos from the multiple plots and themes it tries to implement together while forcing a dramatic scene.

It was great the first two seasons,
but ever since it wasn't fully realistic and relatable while rushing and cutting content to a story with more depth, it hasn't felt the same or as solid as it once was.

For a 5+ year span tease of Haida's unrequited love finally being met in the end, while making Retsuko's life incredibly abnormal, they poorly developed the romance.

In Season 4, after she finally gives Haida a chance since she easily and foolishly dated that one day, and then played that vr boyfriend game, all after those potential marriage meetup arrangements... Haida gets the bad luck plot-wise to freeze in them dating, and due to insecurity does illegal accounting.

Which was kinda a mess. Even dumber after a scream from Retsuko crashes him out a window. Ridiculous.

Then, finally, after that odd turn occured in the story... we start Season 5... with a complete neglect of what exactly happened afterwards.
We learn that Haida quit before he was fired, and is unemployed, while escaping in gaming. Yet, somehow started dating Retsuko even though she had friendzoned him again while they were attempting to date because he kept choking.

'Very frustrating and disappointing.
For a build of five seasons, the romance was flawed and underwhelming as much as I rooted for Haida.
A wingman friend in Feneko, and a rival better heroine in Inui, but he chose Retsuko.

With no show of how they started dating when she was so uninterested. No kiss,
and an abrupt marriage signature from an uplifting statement to not give up running for candidacy in politics... What a fucking mess.

There's several life themes throughout the story, but the last main one is "you can do anything you want in life".
As sweet and good as the themes are, with good characters and plots from the entertainment, relatability, comedy and overall emotional attachment it holds...

Unfortunately, the balance of life inspiration and romance is extremely flawed in balance.
With poor awkward development and exaggerated outcomes that aren't set plausibly, or some outright unbelievable occurences.

It was fun while it lasted, but very frustratingly disappointing finale throughout the journey.
Even though I greatly enjoyed the entertainment and comedy.
The first two seasons remain the best with the potential it had though.

It's been flawed and worse quality-wise ever since Season 3 though. What a shame.
The way these new plots this season started back and forth while leaving out things was chaotic.
For the end, this story overall, not only this last season was rushed, with not enough depth.

This season is the most flawed though.
From the pairing's lackluster setup of becoming a couple and growing to love each other, from Haida's complicated family relationship, and Retsuko accepting another crazy life in politics even though she claims to want a quiet simple life with Haida.

I could elaborate more on everything and break it down better, but I guess I won't from procrastination like how I didn't write a detailed review of the first four seasons.
Anyway.
Feb 17, 2023 4:24 AM
May 2020
I loved it. I missed them so much... Haida and Retsuko are so cute together! All the characters this season have been great, and the development of relationships has been seen. It has moved me a lot :'') I love this serie

Feb 17, 2023 5:46 AM
Jul 2020
I don't hate the ending, but it just feels rushed. Even another 2 or 3 episodes probably would have been enough.
Feb 17, 2023 6:38 AM

Dec 2020
Season was good. Better than the last two. And like always they have Retsuko do something big and on the verge of greatness till it usually fizzles out and doesn't commit reverting back to the norm.

Felt like they tried to do a lot and probably could of benefited from more episodes. Though they wrapped it upped quickly it was nice seeing a huge chunk of characters.

Enjoyed the series alot. I will never like Haida though.
Feb 17, 2023 11:48 AM

Oct 2015
getting married was so important for retsuko and they gave it like 10 seconds screentime... i just hope they make a special or something, pretty underwhelming if not
Feb 17, 2023 5:31 PM

Nov 2021
I cant get enough of retsuko's down to earth and straight up relatable issues ,,, i really hope we get another season! I'd love to see retsuko just vibing again but this seems kinda like the final season (ToT)

edit: HUH SHE'S MARRIED NOW?!?! AND WE DIDNT EVEN GET TO SEE THE WEDDING?!?! 💔

Feb 18, 2023 10:18 AM

Dec 2008
RAAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEE!!!!! its over!!! 
I enjoyed it, but so many unanswered questions and possibilities. I would have loved to have seen the parents faces when they hear that they got married! 
Shikabane was excellent, there was just a sadness about her that could have been explored so much more.
It has been one heck of a ride over these 5 seasons, some episodes were amazing, others not so, but overall an enjoyable watch that is preferable over these endless tired isekai that dominate viewing.
We need more!!!! (OK, I need more, not sure about the rest of you.)
May the Uguu be with you.

Feb 19, 2023 5:46 PM

Jun 2010
The most entertaining episode of the season, which just makes me wish it could have maintained this level of excitement and humor for longer. Hearing Retsuko rag on everyone from the accounting office was a high point although it's weird she was rapping since there's so little musical connection to death metal.

Shikabane suddenly emerging as a heart of the season was a good idea, but is underdeveloped given how little screentime she got. Haida seemed grateful to her and wanted to help her, but it never seemed that important amidst all the other stuff going on. Six episodes after leaving the netcafe he sees her again and tells her to aim higher and just accepts it when she says there's no point. She and Retsuko barely even acknowledged each other before this episode. Surely they should have actually spoken to each other in episode 3. If Retsuko had stronger feelings about her (even a conflicted mix of gratitude and jealousy) the duet scene would make more sense. It is cool that for once the big dramatic karaoke session was a duet instead of a one-way expression of rage, though.

Rage as a light in the darkness (ikari/hikari pun) is a neat idea, but in this season Retsuko has been less enraged than ever. It doesn't really carry through as a theme. Season 1 was about how her rage against others was selfish and pointless, anyway. If it had deliberately reversed that and made the case there are some things people should be enraged over it might have worked better.

The attempted murder was pretty goofy, frankly, and seems pointless when it backs off from the obvious suspect being responsible. I think it was just a way to get Retsuko and Haida to suddenly get married.

Overall this final season isn't as frustrating and sometimes stupid as the fourth season is and had a stronger ending, but it's not much more satisfying. A lot of it was more about Haida than Retsuko but it doesn't follow through with that and tries to shift back to Retsuko for the finale even though her character has less going on than ever.
Feb 23, 2023 12:52 PM

Oct 2016
I basically watched the first 8 episodes then rewatched all 4 seasons and those 8 episodes again to prepare for the last episodes, and in the middle I read the reviews sort of and saw how people thought it was great till the ending? So after finishing the show and realizing I really liked it, I just came here to argue with people tbh. But honestly, I don't really get any of the complaints, and I honestly feel like I shouldn't even start arguing lmao, one of the top reviews said something about "I was shocked to see that they were in a relationship" I honestly also forgot about it on s4, but after a rewatched it was pretty obvious they WERE dating, and they say there were shocked to see them date in s5 lmao.

Enough of the boring stuff. I liked this season, one thing I always like in the new aggretsuko seasons is how they bring elements people liked from the previous seasons, but more importantly that I liked. Like Washimi and Gori-chan, they are the goats, I love them so much, their ost is amazing, truly my favorite characters, and I'm so glad they had such a good final scenes, that they gave them the money was so touching, and they talked about why they first talked to Retsuko in the first place, so cute (and the whole, hating something cause it became mainstream bit was also hilarious lol). Then Tadano, he is also a great character, probably the reason he kept showing up in seasons 3, 4 and 5. Then the OTM soundtrack, as I rewatched, I had forgotten about the prince charming ost or the anai one, I remember thinking the Ton one was ok, but what I'm trying to say is that the OST wasn't godlike until I heard the OTM idols, Viral Star is one of my favorites, I also like Aggresive Girl, and that these osts keep showing up later in the series is amazing, I just have to call it fan service cause it makes me so happy to hear it and I feel like they really know what they are doing putting it back again.

After those lame reviews, I could sort of conclude that Jiro was going to win anyway, so I wasn't shocked or anything when she lost, glad she got the deposit back tho, and I was always waiting for the Shikabane scene, since I just felt like they were postponing it, I'm really glad it didn't end up being anything disturbing, sometimes the show just hits you with some pretty shocking stuff, like the stalker.
The net cafe analogy by Haida was pretty interesting as well, that there's so many people yet we hardly ever interact with them, they are just there, going back to what Shikabane said as well, what is it freedom if you spend your time on the internet and working, being in a net cafe the same then. Jiro was pretty interesting of a character as well, glad that he wasn't a complete ass in the end lol

Overall I'd say 3 > 5 > 2 > 1 > 4. I just really liked season 3, but season 5 was really good, way better than season 4 which honestly I just didn't like as much cause of what I like to call "The Haida element" I just don't like him that much lol. This season did have a lot of Haida but, I guess I sort of liked his family arc and Jiro, plus the net cafe parts had Shikabane so it was quite fine. Himuro was amazing in s4 tho, I just didn't like it as much as other seasons, still an 8 for me, like season 1, the other 3 seasons are a 9 I guess. Kind of sad that there won't be any more seasons, given how I feel like they can just make Retsuko into an astronaut next season and it would made sense since she just makes ridiculous stuff but, I guess this was enough fun, plus people might keep being annoying and saying things like "it doesn't fit her character" OMG I just remembered that, last thing I swear, someone said "this goes against her whole character that she wanted to be maintained by someone" if she wanted money she would have stayed with Tadano (which just reminds me how much Haida pisses me off whenever he says "I'm normie, Retsuko is special, we can't be together") she is working cause she likes working, she realized she likes doing something, just like how Ton quit cause he didn't feel needed, sure he could have not done anything and get paid but that's just not living. Retsuko was sick of her shitty boss but that was sort of fixed, having a lot of work wasn't the issue.  Or the "5 seasons of building up marriage just to do it in 3 seconds" I don't get what people wanted here honestly, we've seen Retsuko and Haida in a weeding dress a few times, they got married in a sec and I liked it cause it just proved they were already pretty much committed to each other, it didn't matter if they had a big wedding or not. Ugh and the stupid "more episodes, this should be 12 eps, this felt rush bit" like come on, why drag something for more episodes with shit that is just plain boring like a wedding ceremony, or more politics? like the whole debates were ambiguous on purpose cause politics are boring. Plus I wonder if they even see that every episode is 15 minutes but the last one was 30
Feb 23, 2023 1:01 PM

Oct 2016
Fronzel said:
The most entertaining episode of the season, which just makes me wish it could have maintained this level of excitement and humor for longer. Hearing Retsuko rag on everyone from the accounting office was a high point although it's weird she was rapping since there's so little musical connection to death metal.

Shikabane suddenly emerging as a heart of the season was a good idea, but is underdeveloped given how little screentime she got. Haida seemed grateful to her and wanted to help her, but it never seemed that important amidst all the other stuff going on. Six episodes after leaving the netcafe he sees her again and tells her to aim higher and just accepts it when she says there's no point. She and Retsuko barely even acknowledged each other before this episode. Surely they should have actually spoken to each other in episode 3. If Retsuko had stronger feelings about her (even a conflicted mix of gratitude and jealousy) the duet scene would make more sense. It is cool that for once the big dramatic karaoke session was a duet instead of a one-way expression of rage, though.

Rage as a light in the darkness (ikari/hikari pun) is a neat idea, but in this season Retsuko has been less enraged than ever. It doesn't really carry through as a theme. Season 1 was about how her rage against others was selfish and pointless, anyway. If it had deliberately reversed that and made the case there are some things people should be enraged over it might have worked better.

The attempted murder was pretty goofy, frankly, and seems pointless when it backs off from the obvious suspect being responsible. I think it was just a way to get Retsuko and Haida to suddenly get married.

Overall this final season isn't as frustrating and sometimes stupid as the fourth season is and had a stronger ending, but it's not much more satisfying. A lot of it was more about Haida than Retsuko but it doesn't follow through with that and tries to shift back to Retsuko for the finale even though her character has less going on than ever.
Yess, I loved that scene, I love Ton and Retsuko's dynamic a lot, when he screams at the end Koshikake lmao.

When I first saw her design i knew people were going to love her. Yeah she was a cool character and though I wanted more of her and most did, I feel like it was fine for her to be in only a few eps, they usually divide each season in 2 arcs sort of, so it made sense she didn't have a rol in every episode. I mean yes Retsuko didn't know Shikabane that much but that's the parallel I think, how Gori and Washimi didn't know Retsuko yet they wanted to help her and be friends, they were pushy, so was Retsuko giving Shikabane advice despite not knowing her. But I will say it felt a little bit out of place, like "we forgot to do this, let's just drop it in the end"

I mean the whole rage concept here was a differen't concept, Ikari used it as a tool and then Retsuko talked about how every little thing came make up some petty rage, then talks about people giving her rage, it didn't really mean much so there's no need to compare the amount of rage of each season honestly lol.

The attempted murder imo was the classic "now Retsuko needs to doubt herself once again, thinking 'am I really doing the right thing'" a second of doubt per se. 

Truly I can agree that I'm not a fan of s4, but yeah this season had a lot of great scene, a lot of chills with the songs ngl, and even with small things like "Do you know Retsuko?" "Yeah, she is pretty wild"
Feb 24, 2023 7:25 PM
Jan 2014
I love how Retsuko was just given to Haida by the writers as the only viable love interest worthy of marrying her by making all her other relationships suck or have her literally not be satisfied with them. Despite the fact that she didn't like him and told him to his face that she didn't, that silly panda didn't know what was good for her. Look at Haida, the eternal simp always willing to be a doormat for her, its only right that she get with him, right?

What a lame ending to a show that was already running out of steam since the first two seasons. Glad its over.
Feb 27, 2023 5:16 PM
Oct 2010
I didn't expect this show to go this way. I think this is the best season with the most important message after what was being built in all other seasons. The message that the working class needs to unite and direct this everyday anger and fury at the real cause of the problems: The current system and the people who are behind it for their own interests and perpetuate for generations with their children and grandchildren. After Retsuko captivated voters and even Haida's own brother, that same brother finds himself breaking with the past by talking about implementing a law to force retirement for career politicians, those who spend their lives abusing power. For a lot of reasons that are explained in the last episode, she couldn't win the election but the little time the people in power were afraid of Restuko and the general population, things already changed.

I love this show. This was important. Power to the people! Only with our union we can force things to change. 

I will miss this show but the conclusion was the best possible. Thank you!
Feb 28, 2023 6:33 AM

Dec 2015
Was a good season. The part with Retsuko being recruited as candidate vor the party of rage - not too weird. (Though it is a bit weird that there exists such a party in the first place lol.) With Jiro winning ... there's always the option for more. Since the office always has been kind of the main setting (less in this season though) more sequels would not have worked if Retsuko had won the election.

The stuff with Haida's family and Shikabane - nice.

The only thing I did not like: Not enough screen time for Shikabane. Almost feels as if this was just an introductory season for Shikabane. If they really intend this to be the last season for Retsuko ... a spin-off with Shikabane would be nice. (Which I'd also have suggested in the case Retsuko had won the election. Then her being in politics ... would not have workde as well as the office setting I guess.)

Future season with Shikabana as main focus could also work. I think they should (similar skin colour lol :D) pair her with Tadano. They both are not that unsimilar ... just that Tadano has a ton of money.
Feb 28, 2023 7:14 PM

Dec 2013
Luthandorius said:
Was a good season. The part with Retsuko being recruited as candidate vor the party of rage - not too weird. (Though it is a bit weird that there exists such a party in the first place lol.) With Jiro winning ... there's always the option for more. Since the office always has been kind of the main setting (less in this season though) more sequels would not have worked if Retsuko had won the election.

The stuff with Haida's family and Shikabane - nice.

The only thing I did not like: Not enough screen time for Shikabane. Almost feels as if this was just an introductory season for Shikabane. If they really intend this to be the last season for Retsuko ... a spin-off with Shikabane would be nice. (Which I'd also have suggested in the case Retsuko had won the election. Then her being in politics ... would not have workde as well as the office setting I guess.)

Future season with Shikabana as main focus could also work. I think they should (similar skin colour lol :D) pair her with Tadano. They both are not that unsimilar ... just that Tadano has a ton of money.

You know I thought about the same thing about putting Shikabana and Todano together. I would have loved it they gave her some more screentime too, her design was dope. 
Mar 1, 2023 3:37 PM
munchmunch

Aug 2019
omg they got married??
A good finale to end the series, better than season 3 and 4.
8/10 as a whole, will miss this show

Mar 6, 2023 4:10 AM

Nov 2016
Bruh, i just loved how this whole series ended! This final episode was so good and with so many good things that woundn't have worked without all waht happened in the other seasons- really, Rarecho got to make a good end to this and he made it, i'm happy and pround in some way for him, i'm barely containing my excitement (these two dorks actually married!) but to say somthing more, i think all the things that happened along the way worked fine for a good ending for Aggretsuko ;')

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"I’m feeling sentimental
Without you, my room is empty
I’m feeling sentimental
Feels like yesterday you were laying
Only a few centimeters away from me"
Mar 7, 2023 9:32 PM

Dec 2020
wait they got married ?!? HELP i didnt even notice

everything was super rushed and scrambled in this last episode but it didnt affect my enjoyment at all, 7/10 for this season...going to miss this cast.

Mar 11, 2023 11:33 PM
Jun 2013
I did not expect a rap number before the big number lol. That was a good speech haida gave to retsuko. I was surprised haidas brother actually got caught up in retsukos big number. It was nice to see shikabane getting back on her feet after her metal off with retsuko and I dont mind retsuko didn't win as she still did make some impact. I also missed the whole marraige signing part at first I guess haida wanted he and retsuko to be husband and wife before the final speech. I enjoyed this final season but I do think an extra episode or 2 would've been a good idea. I do hope down the road we get a special like the christmas one to catch up with the characters. I'm really going to miss this show.
Mar 15, 2023 12:01 PM
Mar 2019
Who was trying to kill haida?
Mar 19, 2023 3:18 PM
Jan 2023
I CAN BELIEVE THIS IS THE FINAL SEASON I WILL MISS AGGRETSUKO SO MUCH
Mar 30, 2023 6:14 PM
May 2020
How do you end such an epic series when so much happening in the second-from-last episode? Make the final episode twice as long!
Everything about this final episode was so SATISFYING!
They got married right before the election? His brother won, but he did so while breaking away from their father's way of life?!?!? Shikobane finally got a resolution!
And, now Haida is starting his new job!
I am so happy for everything that happens.
Apr 1, 2023 8:53 PM
Oct 2020
I'm quite satisfied by the ending of this series. To bring back the epic rap battle with director Ton, at his encouragement nonetheless, was a nice bow on the final present. I think in the end Retsuko got what she wanted all along. A quite life with her partner, but also she was able to reach many people with her rage- including Shikabane and even Jiro to some extent. The faint sparks of rage continue to ignite fires in an otherwise normal mundane life. In my mind that's how the series started- all the way back to Retsuko waking up for work- so to bring it back in the end was consistent. Also the death metal clips were a little bit longer in the final episode, something that I wanted to see all along.
Apr 14, 2023 7:51 PM
Mar 2019
Nowhere near as good as previous seasons.
Something just wasn't right about this.
Apr 20, 2023 6:39 PM
May 2017
Not better than the previous seasons but very good! Retsuko and Shikabane together are all cuteness.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Apr 22, 2023 12:42 PM

Mar 2013
Goddammit Netflix, would it kill you to give me subtitles for the songs? Not all of us can read Japanese, and others still have hearing issues! Can't even find anything online, ugh.
May 8, 2023 5:04 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
An underwhelming ending to a show that was about to get that "running for too long" feeling. I thought the first half of the season felt like a natural progression to what had happened in season 4. With a focus on Haida and Retsuko's relationship, and Haida getting his life back on track after doing something he deeply regrets. I really liked Shikabane, but she felt kind of abandoned as the season went on. But then this took a strange turn, it's as if the writers wanted to get a specific message across rather than tell a coherent story. Why did Restuko all of a sudden want to be a politician? The season just kind of went off the rails. Nothing seemed believable because it felt so out of place.

In the end, nothing really happened. Life goes back to normal, but I guess Retsuko and Haida were able to help out Shikabane. Oh, and Retsuko and Haida got married in like a 5 second montage. Kind of odd considering how central that love story has been to the entire series.

I always found Aggretsuko to be a charming, funny, and pleasant show. I've enjoyed watching it these past few years.  I do think it deserved to go out better than what we got here though.
Sep 23, 2023 8:21 PM
Mar 2019
Just finished it. Feel like a lot of others here: underwhelmed.

The brief politial campaign arc was... very weird, and came out of nowhere. It didn't feel like something the series had been building up to. While both Haida and Retsuko had been somewhat unhappy with their lives, they'd never shown any greater interest in politics, in changing society, or the injustices of the world. At least with the girl idol group arc, Retsuko had had an interest in creative expression so it seemed halfway believable.

Love the design of Shikabane, but in the end she was pretty pointless. And having a karaoke session with Retsuko, whom she met for the first time, somehow motivated her and brought her life back on track?

By the end, Haida and Retsuko's relationship felt forced. They were now together not out of choice but out of necessity. There was no romance, no tender feel-good moments that convinced them they were right for each other.
Oct 14, 2023 12:30 AM

Mar 2019
It was better than the previous season, but the first 3 were still better.♱⛧⁶⁶⁶
Nov 8, 2023 3:52 PM
Dec 2020
internet cafe girl rlly called me out when she said freedom is watching shows you don't like at double the speed... i rlly did that with this show ngl
Apr 7, 6:47 PM

Jan 2011
Definitely the weakest season. You can see what they were going fro, but it needed more time to cook.

But it's quite a feeling to see this series over when I've been with it since the shorts in 2016.
Apr 27, 11:42 PM
Sep 2022
By far, Season 1 was the the greatest season of Aggretsuko. 8/10
Season 2 was meh, not a fan of bigshot IT boyfriend romcom. 7/10
Season 3 was great, adding idol and music to the story. 8/10
Season 4 was all Haida, not really Aggretsuko's story. 6/10
Season 5 is too far-fetched from an average office worker to politics. 5/10

Thinking back, I thought that Aggretsuko would just revolve around Retsuko and her work dilemmas. But, the story really stretched its boundaries.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aggressive Retsuko (ONA) 5th Season Episode 1 Discussion

shuffleair - Feb 16, 2023

14 by Titadou »»
Mar 30, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Aggressive Retsuko (ONA) 5th Season Episode 8 Discussion

kodeti - Feb 16, 2023

9 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 13, 2023 8:00 PM

Poll: » Aggressive Retsuko (ONA) 5th Season Episode 6 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Feb 16, 2023

12 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 13, 2023 7:23 PM

Poll: » Aggressive Retsuko (ONA) 5th Season Episode 5 Discussion

shuffleair - Feb 17, 2023

6 by bucciest »»
Sep 25, 2023 11:39 AM

» Fifth and FINAL Season

shaadow82 - Sep 25, 2022

25 by pmso »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.