Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2021 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yup, it seems this episode or rather series decides to let Nemo carry most of the burden along with Faria to overcome a tragedy. Faria's loyalty is worth noting though.

High stakes this episode but too bad they made the antagonists so damn generic. I'm not expecting much for the finale.

Jun 13, 2021 10:15 AM

Jul 2017
This is where the fall-flat plot finally ends: the battle between the protagonists of Seven Knights against the final boss that is Sophitia, with the opposing Reda's help.

No matter if Nemo turns good or bad, at least Faria has seen him through the journey from start to finish. While Reda holds the rest of the Seven Knights back, the one most jaded is Jou, having bought into Sophitia's lies and putting the people he loves at risk, how stupid can you get.

No amount of final moments can ever replace such a BS generic story plot, this show is already doomed. Prepare to downvote this show passive-aggressively.
Jun 13, 2021 10:21 AM
Sep 2015
While I don't like the heterosexual moment between Genius and Eunomia, I actually like the song she sang to him.

At least from the preview, my boy Joe will be back to normal!
Jun 13, 2021 10:31 AM
Jul 2018
laughing my ass off at the stupidity of this show
Jun 13, 2021 10:40 AM

Oct 2017
Nice Gareth is dead or I hope so.

The truth is finally out and it was quite tragic. Thou I wonder if Faria is the descendant of both Eunomia and Genius? Also Ellen was definitely MVP this episode. She's a great girl.
Jun 13, 2021 11:25 AM

Feb 2019
Ngl I don’t really know what’s going on in this show anymore, but the finale next week should be fun lol.
Jun 13, 2021 11:32 AM
Jan 2017
Seven Knights reaches the endgame with yet another fine episode! I loved the fact that the human Nemo that the Nemo we knew (it's a long story, just watch the previous episode and you'll understand) forgives him for his own death, understanding that it was an act of desperation and survival, not outright malice. While this doesn't take away the fact that Nemo killed an innocent boy, something he himself acknowledges, it does give him an opportunity to redeem himself and that, in my opinion, makes him a character worth rooting for.

On the grander scheme of things, everything comes together in this episode. We learn the truth about Genius and Eunomia, which makes sense, and the truth about Sophitia, which... doesn't make sense at all. Ellen proves herself to be really smart by anticipating Sophitia's plan and having her own backup plan. Geez, talk about plans within schemes within strategies.

Anyway, on both a personal and narrative level, this was a fine episode. Despite the generic nature of this show, I found myself enjoying every episode and I'll be sad to see it go, so hopefully, it will deliver a satisfying conclusion.
Jun 13, 2021 11:58 AM

Jan 2020
One episode left so i'll be waste to left it out now

Gareth is such a dissappointment
Jun 13, 2021 6:30 PM
Jul 2018
gareth went crazy about killing nemo, i understand this is in several other happenings.
Jun 13, 2021 8:04 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
While i can't help but forgiving every effort they put to connect everything into one piece, more than two game-anime adaptations before this season. But at the end, its indeed a full of dissapointment by how fast and instantly they disposed every revelations they got into this one sole episode. Even the previous fight with Reda was solved off-screen and only retold by a fuckin fast pace explanations from Faria. The flashback from Genius and Eunomia also very underwhelming to explained whats goin on behind the curse story. It was all just a lies. How convenient.

Even when they created a temporary betraying villain like Gareth, and then Jou, its a sign of a batshit nonsense. Then the story of Sophitia using the same fuckin concept like Nemo, until those day. Holy shit, its no good. But, that one twist scene from Ellen truly a big help to make everything back to fine again. I know it the girl will be a Differentiator again by how she handled her role from the last Germain battle encounters. Then, there she was, holding another hourglass power to revived Nemo back again, by the power of reversed time, i think.

So, anyway, its an okay effort with a lot of shithole. Guess i can call this so bad it can be good, if you can handle the story telling better than this episode flowness.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 14, 2021 12:09 AM

Mar 2013
The story or plot was obvious but I had a lot of fun watching this series. I like to watch the story's progress even knowing the plot anyway.

phantomfandom said:
While I don't like the heterosexual moment between Genius and Eunomia, I actually like the song she sang to him.

At least from the preview, my boy Joe will be back to normal!

That's a pretty normal thing in this world, who are you even shipping them with?
..oh..
BL lover spotted! 😅✌️

Well, Joe already rejected the MC just like that (family and friendship > MC (with Genius)) and was seduced by that woman so... no offense... 😅😏

P.S. I already shipped the main 2 characters from the start.
There's no turning back.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jun 14, 2021 2:12 AM

Oct 2016
Generic or not, I am enjoying the show, good episode. Gareth really fucked himself over with that one, I wonder if he's dead, probably not. Glad Reda became part of the team. Nemo x Faria ship is sailing pretty hard. Ellen really the mvp with her op ass powers lmao. Nemo talking with the original Nemo was pretty good. Looking forward to the finale.
Jun 21, 2021 8:46 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Of course now it's the final battle so Nemo and Faria against Sophitia... I'm sure they'll defeat her.
Jun 22, 2021 9:52 AM

Jun 2016
I wonder where Ellen pulled that hourglass bs from...

Sophtitia got away with her shenanigans for too long, now it's time for her to turn into a big monster. Huh, I did see that ep preview correctly, right? Whatever the case, this show is nearly done, and I'm absolutely happy about that.

Jun 23, 2021 4:46 PM

Apr 2018
A battle between comrades, well the plot moves forward I guess.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 27, 2021 1:35 AM

Jul 2015
Wait what? Bit confused on Sophitia's backstory as we only got to learn she was killed by Genius and took over bodies to survive but not the reason why she wants to destroy the world.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seven Knights Revolution: Eiyuu no Keishousha Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2021

34 by Abyhape »»
Nov 3, 2023 5:45 AM

Poll: » Seven Knights Revolution: Eiyuu no Keishousha Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 2, 2021

23 by Abyhape »»
Oct 24, 2023 9:55 AM

» Romance in this anime

EXCALIBUR_843 - Nov 7, 2021

5 by stan20tabk »»
Nov 8, 2021 11:50 PM

Poll: » Seven Knights Revolution: Eiyuu no Keishousha Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2021

63 by Jimtron_Klopp »»
Sep 4, 2021 9:17 AM

Poll: » Seven Knights Revolution: Eiyuu no Keishousha Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2021

19 by Unkrowned »»
Aug 27, 2021 1:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.