Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2020 8:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ye, the Mankai Company could help with some new members.

At this point in the series, I feel like they could change things up a bit with the cast. Feels like this is more or less a setup for future episodes.
May 18, 2020 9:54 AM

Jul 2017
A close to the Spring Troupe with Sakuya and Co. as they take a backseat to prepare the next step of Mankai Company: welcoming the next set of actors that will form the Summer Troupe.

As usual, Director Tachibana and the rest are quite ecstatic ahout it, and immediately the super popular Tenma is the most striking of the quintuplet group, one with the most experience and showing off his skills like a legitimate pro...and the nit-picking Yuki, somehow like Spring's Masumi and Tsuzuru (every actor a parallel of the other if characterization is concerned).

Also business as usual, time isn't on their side, so things have to be in a hurry.

Add in eccentric Misumi (who holing up in the company for some insane reason), 5 out of 6 people are formed. Expecting the other one soon, and a nice ED to complement the incoming Summer Troupe.
May 18, 2020 9:58 AM
Sep 2015
The new member that is movie star, Tenma, is so hot! I want to be his roommate! And I'll make him can't sleep all night!
May 18, 2020 10:37 AM

Aug 2015
Lmaoooo
This is by far, the most chaotic and funniest episode so far.. XD
This was funny in the game. But it is indeed funnier seeing them moving.. although some scene (especially Misumi hyperactive part) could've animated better. But oh well.. :')

The change in the OP actually surprised me. I thought only the ED will change..

And my Trianglian boi is here!!!!!
So, anyone who caught a little triangle spoiler in the last episode, should understand what it means now, right??? XD
If you like Misumi, let's join sankacult with me. XD

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
May 19, 2020 6:53 AM
Manga Moderator
🖤🖤🖤

Sep 2012
Summer troupe bois are finally here!! I also wasn't expecting the change to the OP featuring them~ The new ED song is so pretty (♥ω♥ ) ~♪

Meira_Eve said:

I'm there with ya!! 📐

thanks to my lovely Secret Elf Santa
for the forum set~
(*’∀’人)♥
May 19, 2020 11:39 AM
Jan 2019
Meira_Eve said:
Lmaoooo
This is by far, the most chaotic and funniest episode so far.. XD
This was funny in the game. But it is indeed funnier seeing them moving.. although some scene (especially Misumi hyperactive part) could've animated better. But oh well.. :')

The change in the OP actually surprised me. I thought only the ED will change..

And my Trianglian boi is here!!!!!
So, anyone who caught a little triangle spoiler in the last episode, should understand what it means now, right??? XD
Misumi all the way! Looking forward to Susume Pirates tchkftcrxcytjkuyfs
May 20, 2020 7:28 AM

Jan 2019
So the spring gang just exists while the summer troupe does their half of the show
[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"] aa[/font]

May 20, 2020 7:47 AM

Oct 2009
YUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII my boy~ gotta love how much of a little sh×t sassmouth he is. Somehow it's even funnier to watch in the anime than in the game. xD
May 20, 2020 11:21 AM

Apr 2010
I don't know, this bunch of people feels all weird. Let's see how it's gonna be next episode

May 20, 2020 4:18 PM

Jul 2017
looks like now we're in the summer portion of the season. gonna be hard to up the ending of spring though
May 23, 2020 10:32 AM

Feb 2011
Misumi is so sproingy haha. It'll be nice to see the troupe develop into a more cohesive unit. And Tenma x Yuki is one of my favorite pairings in the game! Also Muku and Yuki are sweet together.
眠れないのは君のせい
Jul 23, 2020 10:58 AM

Jun 2017
Late to the party, but I like the added detail. Foreshadowing the fact that Tenma has stage fright.
Sep 22, 2020 10:20 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lmao. Seriously, what a funny way to introduced their new characters. Actually not much a new additional. 2 guys already revealed, 2 more lately being foreshadowed, and the one, man, he really loved to be the center of attention. They even already created their own chemistry via designated connections within some boys. I am surprised, to be honest. The Director girl did something great on this episode and more importantly its really an enjoyable introduction.

Now for the serious reason. Could they established their good terms on their 3 months next performances? So far, from the opening song themes changing, its really intrigued me. Lets see their development....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 28, 2020 4:22 PM
Aug 2018
I really love Sumi😍😍😘😘😘... both on stage and off stage...
May 2, 2021 8:42 PM
Jan 2021
A little bummed to move the spring cast into the background. I really wanted to see more about their backgrounds and continued personal growth. But I love the triangle guy. So weird.
Dec 23, 2023 8:25 PM

Dec 2019
Yessss, more cute boys!!!
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.

More topics from this board

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2020

9 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 10:19 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2020

6 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:56 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2020

7 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:33 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2020

6 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:11 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Spring & Summer Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2020

11 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 23, 2023 8:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.