Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2018 5:36 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
An episode with swimsuits lol

Honestly, this show has way more fan service than I had originally anticipated. I don't mind it but this entire episode was just full of fan service jokes.
Dec 3, 2018 2:42 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm a beach episode exclusive for the girls huh. But considering their hard work lately they more than deserved a little rest. The op to catch the swimsuit thief sure made things more more livelier. It was interesting seeing the fairies take a more active role this episode. Kinda unusual to find a fishing pond in a resort though. The thief though turned out to be quite the surprising one. Though his original intentions may have been good it sure turned into a rather distasteful hobby. Funny how Bodach and Bethor were the only ones that were ignored by the thief during the capture. To think that this particular pair of excaliburs transformed the brothers into a pair of perverts. The combined arthur attack sure was amusing. Overall a pretty entertaining episode that provided the perfect opportunity for the girls to get some R&R.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2018 12:43 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I really enjoyed this episode a lot simply because it's the standard fanservice episode and it's the first episode so far that focuses mainly on all the female characters of this show. This is fun! xD
Dec 4, 2018 10:32 AM

May 2013
lmao that backstory between the two brothers. Damn Brigette is hotter than I thought. Yama-chan and Danchou still best though. Kinda disappointed not seeing Bodach in a revealing one piece like Yama-chan or a bikini & Danchou is weirdly drawn in this episode lol. In the first few eps, Danchou was shown to be really sexy with the curves now in the beach episode where did her marvelous curves go.Those two Arthurs even beat Danchou in speed.
A Very funny episode though.
DarkwindJRDec 4, 2018 10:51 AM
Jan 5, 2019 8:24 AM

May 2014
That backstory sure was something else. This has to be weirdest beach episode I have ever seen.
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Feb 24, 2019 8:20 PM

Jun 2014
They went into fanservice overload with this episode. It was pretty funny though.

Oct 26, 2019 2:44 AM

Jul 2015
Some swimsuit thieves this episode, I've given up expecting some story to come out of this, this is basically some fanservice series

Oct 18, 2022 2:02 AM
Feb 2018
A fanservice episode that I didn't like just because of the fanservice. Extremely hilarious episode and I like how the fanservice is actually relevant instead of just fanservice for the sake of it. Brilliant plan to lure out the Arthur bros. Always love Dancho and her ideas.
Oct 26, 2022 5:45 AM

Jul 2012
One of the "lmao" episode..
One of the unique set story lol where the brother (and his lil bro) became "shitagi dorobo" 🤣

Dec 1, 2023 11:49 PM
Oct 2020
Episodio divertente, mi ricorda Ranma 🤣

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2018

9 by Foreall908 »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:14 PM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2018

12 by CWC »»
Nov 23, 2022 12:09 AM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2018

9 by CWC »»
Nov 23, 2022 12:00 AM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2018

6 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Nov 5, 2022 6:57 AM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2018

7 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Oct 22, 2022 1:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.